Pages

 

1969 buick skylark gs

images 1969 Buick Skylark California 1969 buick skylark gs. Buick 1969 69 Skylark GS
  • Buick 1969 69 Skylark GS



  • GTGC
    10-05 04:27 PM
    Post your comments at this WSJ article related blog (http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2007/10/05/republican-candidates-rev-up-for-economic-debate/)

    Thanks for the blog link....posting on thier blog would help create some awareness of the issue upfront- where other "misinformed" readers can read it and get the facts right!





    wallpaper Buick 1969 69 Skylark GS 1969 buick skylark gs. 1969 Buick Skylark
  • 1969 Buick Skylark



  • singhsa3
    08-13 06:54 PM
    Fact Sheet: Who's Looking Out for You?

    Green Card Visa Numbers Situation
    • The GC process involves Labor Certification (2-3 months) + I-140 (0-12 Months) + Wait for priority dates to become current (several years) + security checks (1 month to 2 years) + I-485 processing once priority dates become current (18 months to 3 years).
    • Yearly green cards quota for employment based applicants is 140,000. This includes visas for spouses and children. So on an average; it is given to ~ 60,000 families.
    • Country visas limit is 7%, with almost equal distribution for EB-1, EB-2 and EB-3 plus any unused visas from other countries. Generally speaking, for countries like India, approximately 7000 visas (~3000 families) were being issued every year in each of these categories.
    • It is estimated that approximately 500K+ (yes 500K) I-485 applications under skilled worker category were filed between July 2nd and August 17th 2007. Most of these applications were from people of India and China.
    • If you were unmarried at the time of filing, you will need to continue on current status (e.g. H-1B) otherwise you cannot bring your spouse.
    • Employment Based Immigration reforms do not find enough support on the senate floors (Failure of SKIL, STEM etc Bills). As a matter of fact, it does not even get enough support to make it debatable, let alone final voting on the bills.
    • USCIS is a self-funded organization i.e. it is run on fees it receives and is short on resources.

    What do these jargons mean?
    • Priority dates (PD) will remain retrogressed for several years.
    • Those who could not file their I-485 now will now have to waitttttt…..
    • Due to resource constraints, security checks may take years.
    • Once PD becomes current, it takes on an average 1 year to 3 years to get approval.
    • Endless cycle of EAD renewals and Advance paroles.
    • If working on EAD and for any reason, if any of your EAD gets rejected, you will need to stop working, In other words, need to leave your job.
    • You need to be in the same position with same job responsibilities for an indefinite time period otherwise you Green Card application will be rejected.
    • EADs are valid for one year and several employers (and rightly so) view it as a temporary permit and hence reluctant to hire you.
    • Once PD becomes current, it takes on an average 1 year to 3 years to get approval.
    • So virtually you have three options: a) Struggle for several years b) Leave the USA c) Join us.





    1969 buick skylark gs. 1969 BUICK SKYLARK GS SPORT
  • 1969 BUICK SKYLARK GS SPORT



  • maverick6993
    03-27 12:01 PM
    I dont know but i am sure talking to him wont harm. Also i had read about a guy who started a company and was stuck in India because of H1 stamping delays. I am searching for the article.





    2011 1969 Buick Skylark 1969 buick skylark gs. 1969 Buick Skylark Custom
  • 1969 Buick Skylark Custom



  • neel_gump
    07-25 12:48 PM
    USCIS press released an update of receipting times..

    http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/ReceiptingTimes20Jul07.pdf

    NSC might send 485 receipts by 8/1/2007
    TSC might send 485 receipts by 10/26/2007



    more...


    1969 buick skylark gs. Buick : Skylark spectacular
  • Buick : Skylark spectacular



  • h1techSlave
    09-22 10:17 PM
    No, we are not going to abuse this and we won't be sending stuff over and over. But stoppers have a very Specific significance: to educate and differentiate between legal and illegal. A stopper says "Stop the reverse brain drain"...A stopper would pique people's interest becase we are typically lumped in with illegals, and a stopper does not exemplify what illegals are. Illegal immigration's message is: "legalize us and help new guest workers come", our stopper says "We are already legal and are already leaving, fix this before we all leave"

    Actually, many Indians with US Citizenship are leaving too. What I have seen with my friends and coworkers is that, the moment they receive the US passport they book a flight to India and come back when ever they please. If media picks up that fact, then what is our strategy?





    1969 buick skylark gs. Buick : Skylark spectacular
  • Buick : Skylark spectacular



  • franklin
    06-13 11:31 PM
    You can change your signature now - no more waiting:)
    Ha - good point!

    There you go



    more...


    1969 buick skylark gs. Buick : Skylark GS 1969 BUICK
  • Buick : Skylark GS 1969 BUICK



  • vin13
    04-02 03:21 PM
    Maybe we need to make up a set of cards with priority dates for each EB category and have a parrot pick it up.

    I think we may be able to predict much better that way. :D





    2010 1969 BUICK SKYLARK GS SPORT 1969 buick skylark gs. 1969 Buick Skylark California
  • 1969 Buick Skylark California



  • bkarnik
    11-15 02:59 PM
    http://www.migrationinformation.org/USfocus/display.cfm?id=651

    Interesting highlights:

    Employment based immigration : 159,081 in 2006 of which 55.1% were dependents.

    Members interested in Statistics are welcome to peruse the Yearbook for the proportion of each country and then extrapolate it out to when their respective dates will be current (I am sure it will not be a pretty picture for India and China)

    The report is for the period October 1, 2005 through September 30, 2006. Of the 159,000 or so mentioned above, 36,960 were EB1, 21,911 were EB2 and 89,922 were EB3 (I guess this number includes the 50,000 that were recaptured and given to nurses).

    Of these numbers, 32060; 20939 and 60390 were AOS.

    Furthermore, of the AOS cases, 18959; 10708 and 29537 were spouses oand children in the respective categories.

    AND FOR THE KICKER:

    total EB persons from India in 2006 : 17169 and 9484 from China ONLY! (includes spouses and children) with the honor going to Philippines at 23733!

    Enjoy and have a great holiday ;)



    more...


    1969 buick skylark gs. Buick Skylark GS 1972
  • Buick Skylark GS 1972



  • WeShallOvercome
    11-07 05:27 PM
    Thanks but were you able to trade in Indian shares using that account after you came to USA ? I heard it's illegal to trade using the normal demat account in you are NRI from USA.

    Yes I did do quite a bit of trading, sometimes on phone from here...It all stopped when they suspended my account for lack of PAN information.





    hair 1969 Buick Skylark Custom 1969 buick skylark gs. 1971 Buick Skylark Gs. 1972
  • 1971 Buick Skylark Gs. 1972



  • gcseeker2002
    12-11 11:46 AM
    We me and my husband took infopass on 95th day of reciept date
    (11/28/2007). The USCIS officer was not that friendly, but she promised to send an e-mail to main office. The very next day (11/29/2007)we had an update on website that EAD cards were ordered and we got it today. The date on the cards was 11/29/2007. It worked for us. It is really depends on the officer you speak with.
    You are lucky , I did same thing on 11/8, no cards, no updates till now.



    more...


    1969 buick skylark gs. 1969 Buick GS
  • 1969 Buick GS



  • natrajs
    08-25 01:11 PM
    And they say why Albert Pinto "Plassey" is an angry man?

    My current H1 is expiring soon. My 3 year H1 extension is pending. I had receipt notice but NJ DMV at Wayne refused to accept that. My current License is valid only till the middle of the next month.
    Any body in the same boat? What shall I do?


    My friend was in a similar situation last yr, He took his all his documents to Trenton DMV and they have given him 90 days extension.

    Try that, Good Luck

    Other Option is convert your H1 Extension to premium and get the approval before your H1 expiration date





    hot Buick : Skylark spectacular 1969 buick skylark gs. 1967 Buick Skylark GS
  • 1967 Buick Skylark GS



  • chanduv23
    05-13 02:50 PM
    Thanks for your advise and i agree with your thoughts.

    I thought of leaving this company several times, but I am working in this company for 6 years and the only company I worked after coming to USA. I invested so much for this company, like working beyond work hours, working in the weekends, making up the project deadlines for the incompetitive colleagues etc. etc. and now just waiting for my Green Card. There were so many times I thought if I get my Green Card I am going to leave this moment. Years passing by and with this retrogression thing, there is very little hope of getting it soon...

    The positive thing is, my direct supervisor is very nice and I can voice my opinion and she understands me and completely supports me. I am just praying god that I should keep working for her till I get the GC.

    I would only say "Hang On", or move on if you can. A lot of people in same situations, never want to discuss issues openly.
    Patience does help, and maybe all the good is stored for future.

    Most important is how you deal with stress associated with racial slurs, difference in treatment, and all the above issues. This has direct impact on health and many people in these conditions are victims of stress.

    The h1b - GC situation is well known to everyone and they know you are indentured, some managers are called problem solvers (they pretend to hear ur voice, help you from their side and get the work done and try to ease pressure off you if they have an option), whereas some managers are called problem creators (they add additional pressure on you and make u miserable so that they get the work done). The reason companies support their American workers who involve in racial slurs is to avoid issues. It is easy to kick you out and blame you rather than catering to ur problem.



    more...


    house 1969 Buick Skylark California 1969 buick skylark gs. Buick Skylark california gs Sedan
  • Buick Skylark california gs Sedan



  • ItIsNotFunny
    09-23 11:51 AM
    Finished calling all except those who are not in favor.
    Updated poll.

    You must call to poeple not in favor first. Thats what you need to earn.





    tattoo Buick : Skylark spectacular 1969 buick skylark gs. 1969 Buick GS 400
  • 1969 Buick GS 400



  • IMGPAT
    07-06 11:15 AM
    My lawyer is saying that even if you want to file I-485 now, the USCIS has advised Fedex and UPS not to deliver any mail to that PO BOX. In that case I am not sure how one could become member of the class action law suit.



    more...


    pictures Buick : Skylark GS 1969 BUICK 1969 buick skylark gs. 1969 Buick Sport Wagon
  • 1969 Buick Sport Wagon



  • jetguy777
    09-05 04:02 PM
    DSLStart

    Sorry to hear about your experience. I can say that I have traveled on several occasions out of the United States to Canada, Mexico and the UK for business and pleasure using Advance Parole without incident. I don't understand how Customs and Border Protection can expect us to remain in the United States indefinitely and postpone living our lives! I am fully aware of the statute but I don't buy into its literal interpretation. This is just an opinion. Ultimately you must decide individually what you feel comfortable doing.





    dresses 1967 Buick Skylark GS 1969 buick skylark gs. Custom T-shirt for 1969 Buick Skylark GS 340 400 Fans | eBay
  • Custom T-shirt for 1969 Buick Skylark GS 340 400 Fans | eBay



  • chanduv23
    09-19 03:40 PM
    Here is my dilemma--

    MY INFO---
    Occupation -- Physician
    EB2, INDIA, PD APR 2006, EAD renewed till sept 2010, H1 valid till feb 2010 (non-profit company), I-140 approved, I-485 filed July 2007

    I have a very good job offer and I really want to get out of my present job. They expexct me to start work next year in about apr 2008-- The new job is not in my present state but I am freaked out about using AC 21 for following reasons:

    -New company has no clue about H1 and they cannot file H1 any way because they are "for profit" and my h1 is presently from non profit and the QUOTA is now over. My occupation still remains same -(I am a physician ---no way to change occupation -- still have to do same job !)

    -New company can only give me a generic letter for employment (EVL) ---
    "To whomsoever ---etc..it may concern..and only briefly describing my title and job description"

    --- My questions to respected IV members

    1) should I invoke Ac 21 ??-- I am worried that the EVL may not meet USCIS needs as it may not be fully detailed

    2) The other option I have is to take a leave of absence from my present company for one year and start working for the new company? IN this case what happens if I get RFE for EVL ? Which company should I say I am working for present or the future ?

    PLEASE HELP I am very confused--- I strongly feel that the leave of absence might be an insurance policy but I don't know how to approach it !!

    If you are past 180 days after filing 485 you can change jobs using H1b transfer or EAD. If you use EAD it does not matter if it is profit or non profit.
    Your new employer can send letter in any format, but 99% chances that your AC21 will never reach your file - because there is no system in place for it. USCIS treat AC21 letter as response to an RFE - so if you change job you are fine - make sure you update your address on file so that if they send an RFE, you can respond to it, always use a lawyer for everything. In case your ex employer requests USCIS to revoke your 140 then you may get a NOID which is also treated as an RFE. A lot of Visa Officers do not know about AC21 portability - I met one such officer during Infopass and she had no clue about it - may send a denial on 485 - in such cases your case can be reopened through MTR.

    You may not even get an RFE at times and things could just be as fine. Hope this helps.

    Also consult with an Attorney - it really really helps



    more...


    makeup Buick Skylark GS 1972 1969 buick skylark gs. 1969 Buick Skylark California
  • 1969 Buick Skylark California



  • gc_wow
    08-11 06:48 AM
    I would say that, there is 50% chance that it is true and false, I really hope this bulletin is fake, I cant wait for one more year.





    girlfriend 1969 Buick GS 400 1969 buick skylark gs. Buick : Skylark GS 1969 BUICK
  • Buick : Skylark GS 1969 BUICK



  • digital2k
    07-16 11:12 PM
    :)





    hairstyles 1969 Buick GS 1969 buick skylark gs. 1969 Buick Skylark For Sale
  • 1969 Buick Skylark For Sale



  • onemorecame
    01-15 03:51 PM
    Did you start your own company now?
    what is diff between llc and s-corp and which one is good to start?





    royus77
    10-14 03:07 PM
    I am exactly doing the same thing that anandrajesh mentioned above. I have my tickets booked for Nov 21st and its already more than 60 days for me. I have called them to expedite it. will be faxing the documents and letter to local congressman and uscis ombudsman today. I am not even sure why we pay so much of money to these people and do all this to just do their work. But what can we do, we are at their mercy.

    Me too !! My ticket were for Nov 3 and i am waiting for the last 54 days ..just requested USICS to expediate the AP based on financial loss ...





    crystal
    08-15 11:51 AM
    Congrats for becoming senior member :)
    My best guess is whatever the link I gave is valid before AC21 came in , I am not sure about it.
    If this is so, how do folks who have used AC21 handle this ?



    Updates Via E-Mail