Pages

 

1980 chevrolet camaro z28

images Chevrolet Camaro Z28 1980 chevrolet camaro z28. My #39;80 Z28
  • My #39;80 Z28



  • Pro Engineer
    08-15 11:19 AM
    Shirish has a very valid point. I think it should be six months after I-485 application as pointed in AC21.



    [QUOTE=shirish;147335]I think the 6 months period should be counted fron the RD on the RN for you I-485, else AC21 and this " propoganda" contadict each other.

    If you get your GC with in 6months from the RD then stay untill you finish 6 months (this is very unlikely to happen as it takes lot more than 6 months)

    If you get the GC after 6 months i think you are fine.





    wallpaper My #39;80 Z28 1980 chevrolet camaro z28. 1980 Chevrolet Camaro with
  • 1980 Chevrolet Camaro with



  • prioritydate
    09-12 10:15 AM
    I got one after getting GC.





    1980 chevrolet camaro z28. 1980 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 R
  • 1980 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 R



  • for_gc
    06-23 04:16 PM
    I filed my I485/EAD/AP on August 7, 2007. Does this mean that I do not have to pay any fee for EAD renewal now ?

    The instructions say this -

    Special Instructions :
    If you filed a Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, on July 30, 2007, or after, then no fee is required to file a request for employment authorization on Form I-765. You may file the I-765 concurrently with your I-485, or you may submit the I-765 at a later date. If you file Form I-765 separately, you must also submit a copy of your Form I-797C, Notice of Action, receipt as evidence of the filing of an I-485.





    2011 1980 Chevrolet Camaro with 1980 chevrolet camaro z28. 1980 Chevrolet Camaro Z28
  • 1980 Chevrolet Camaro Z28



  • qualified_trash
    10-10 03:44 PM
    I am sorry but there is no prediction on this thread is there? The link to the Visa bulletin is factual information and the comments are just dicsussing the facts at hand.



    more...


    1980 chevrolet camaro z28. 1980 Chevrolet Camaro Z28
  • 1980 Chevrolet Camaro Z28



  • bluekayal
    10-17 11:17 AM
    Gave in and sent PP by Fedex yesterday for Schedule A, grp 2 case.My attorney did not advise me to PP nor did a legally brain I turn to for advice. He said its likely that I would get approved even during retrogression.
    But I decided its better to know sooner than later, preferably before spouse started using EAD, and if a miracle happens (who can prevent miracles?) the 485 could also get approved concurrently with the 140.... And because I have 13 days more before retrogression hits. And because I saw people reportiing really qiuck turn around after PP. My employer was willing to pay half as well...

    Well plus I did not want to be stuck in the general EB2 pool (India) which looks like its a black hole. I have an approved labor from 2004 there.(yet to file 140 for that one)..so didn't see a reason to be stuck there with a 2006 PD.

    I still wonder if my reasons were sane and if my hasty action mght prevent my spouse from working -- if the 140 gets denied...Well, we'll take it as it comes..it may mean goodbye to the US or something..

    BTW as far as I know, retrogression doesn't start till November 1st.

    Bluekayal



    Bluekayal

    I had all paper work ready for PP and were sent to my Lawyer for premium processing of my Sch. A case. But retrogession occured that night in Nov. visa bulletin. So my lawyer advised me that it is not advantageous to go for it unless your date is current. So we did not filed it.

    As I remeber you were not ready for premium process. Any reason or justification for rethinking your decision? let me know if you can outline some advatage of PP of Sch. A at this point, or have seen some cases which enjoyed some advantage due to PP very recently.





    1980 chevrolet camaro z28. 1980 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 R
  • 1980 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 R



  • Openarms
    05-27 12:24 PM
    This is one of the most important bill for all our current chronic problems... once we get to solve these with this bill... we can focus futuristic goals as mentioned in IV list.... IV admin should make this an important thread and follow..encourage people to follow with congressmen and senators.

    By the way whose effort is behind this bill introduction??? Is IV core has any role in this???



    more...


    1980 chevrolet camaro z28. Chevy Camaro Z28 seats.
  • Chevy Camaro Z28 seats.



  • vhd999
    09-22 06:08 PM
    I applied for FOIA on my 140/485 petitions and I have got scanned copies of the file. It took more than an year to get the copies.

    To my surprise and disappointment, 140 approval notice was not included in the copies they have sent.



    Can we get the copy of I-140 Approval Notice under the Freedom Of Independence Act (FOIA)? If so, please advise the way to do it.

    My Details are:

    EB2-India-PD-Dec2005-Perm-I 140 Approved in May2006


    Thanks in advance for the help.





    2010 1980 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 R 1980 chevrolet camaro z28. Chevrolet Camaro Z28
  • Chevrolet Camaro Z28



  • Openarms
    05-13 10:24 AM
    I and many folks in this forum have seen very few approvals for this category. How come USCIS says that this category is over subscribing the visa quota. Why they are moving un used visas to EB2 (no offense) why not for EB3?

    We need IV help in this area.



    more...


    1980 chevrolet camaro z28. 1980 Chevrolet Camaro RS Z28
  • 1980 Chevrolet Camaro RS Z28



  • gunsnkars
    07-19 01:26 PM
    As somebody said above, if we r getting married after Aug 17, and if we decide not to file my 485 now. My PD is May 2007 and my 140 would be approved before my H1B is expired for the second term, and if I didn't file my 485 by then, what kind of H1B extensions would I get ?? 1 year or 3 years.

    To be simple : PD May 2007
    140 approved by May 2010
    H1B expires Nov 2010.
    485 not filed.

    From Nov 2010, what kind of H1B extension I'd get (1 year or 3 years) ??


    Thanks

    As far as I know if the USCIS issues a receipt of your I-485 they are under the impression that your GC is around the corner irrespective of PD's...Could someone please throw some light on this issue??Would really be helpful for some people to file/not file their 485's....





    hair 1980 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 1980 chevrolet camaro z28. Chevrolet - Camaro Z28
  • Chevrolet - Camaro Z28



  • hopefulgc
    01-13 03:41 PM
    OMG... some imposter called Hrithik is trying to impose himself as paskal... god Save IV :D:D:D:D:D


    Isn't the new one cool enough. :D



    more...


    1980 chevrolet camaro z28. 1980-camaro-z28-494.jpg
  • 1980-camaro-z28-494.jpg



  • monkeyman
    08-27 01:56 PM
    EB3 / Family based / received at 8:32 AM





    hot 1980 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 1980 chevrolet camaro z28. [1980 Chevrolet Camaro Z28]. Download
  • [1980 Chevrolet Camaro Z28]. Download



  • ameryki
    08-29 01:12 PM
    Can somebody answer this question of mine please.

    If you are efiling it will automatically assign you the service center that you should be filing to. Better shoot for that to avoid any issues.



    more...


    house 1980 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 R 1980 chevrolet camaro z28. 1980 Chevrolet camaro z28 in
  • 1980 Chevrolet camaro z28 in



  • crazy_apple
    09-11 03:23 PM
    http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_3800.html





    tattoo 1980 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 R 1980 chevrolet camaro z28. 1980 CHEVROLET CAMARO Z28 -
  • 1980 CHEVROLET CAMARO Z28 -



  • 24fps
    02-25 11:51 PM
    I do not think there are good film institutes in India. I have interacted with many passouts from FTII and other colleges and found then lacking something. One has to travel outside India to learn and expose himself to the high quality film education.
    How many of the directors you have named received any film degree?
    I am not saying all Indian films are low standard compared to Hollywood films. We have trash films in Hollywood too. However the quality expectation and quality acceptance level of the viewers is low in India. Thus directors try not to push the boundaries so often.

    You cannot blame everyone on budget. Indian films have big budgets by Indian standards. You cannot convert their budgets in dollars and compare with Hollywood. In my experience , I have found that by and large people in creative professions in India are hesitant to push the envelope and try to do something 'safe'. Very few can think outside the box and those few are able to produce world class work.

    All this can change once viewers in India get more educated, critical and demanding. That will be the end of mediocrity and start of world class work.

    speaking from experience, i agree with you



    more...


    pictures Chevy Camaro Z28 seats. 1980 chevrolet camaro z28. 1980 CHEVROLET CAMARO Z28
  • 1980 CHEVROLET CAMARO Z28



  • chi_shark
    09-26 03:42 PM
    Why is llc less risk? i know that the legal paper trail requirements are lower... but i dont know of any other major benefit than ability to share profit and loss disproportionate to ownership stake... which could be a double edged sword too... what risk is covered in llc that is not covered in corp?

    in fact i chose corp because it was cheaper.... thats it.

    I started an LLC earlier this year. Much easier and less risk with an LLC. It is still early to say whether the company will make it to higher grounds or not. But I sure am trying. I have me and my wife as manager members. No employees at the moment.

    Best of luck to you all. GC or no GC, we can still make the entrepreneur dream happen.





    dresses [1980 Chevrolet Camaro Z28]. Download 1980 chevrolet camaro z28. 1980 Chevrolet Camaro Z28
  • 1980 Chevrolet Camaro Z28



  • go2roomshare
    07-09 02:52 PM
    What do you mean by working? Is this just your idea or you have some information on the effects of this campaign?

    I agree. There is no point in this. I am really afrid that we are moving away from core abjective of IV. why we are getting inthis fiasco, there is no value in this



    more...


    makeup 1980 Chevrolet Camaro RS Z28 1980 chevrolet camaro z28. 1980 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 R
  • 1980 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 R



  • gsc999
    05-29 02:25 PM
    Nola,

    Thanks for clarifying. IV appreciates support from LGBT community. You have done amazing amount of work for IV in the recent past. Some of the Bay area folks still remember your leadership at 5K run at San Francisco Golden Gate. You created a decent amount of buzz by bringing along your friends all the way to California.

    IV members: Having said that, I would just like to remind some IV members to be mindful of the fact that we enjoy support from diverse groups of people and it makes sense to extend reciprocal courtesy when responding to some of the posts here e.g. the UAFA bill etc.

    Cheers!

    g


    Weldonsprings, you might be mistaken about the UAFA bill which is up for a vote on June 3, 2009. The intent of the UAFA is to allow US Citizens and permanent residents to sponsor their foreign-born partners for permanent residency by means of demonstrating a "permanent partnership". Let me re-emphasize, this bill is geared primarily for the LGBT Community of which I am a proud member, so if you are supporting this bill, my thanks to you.




    [QUOTE=WeldonSprings;343823]That is correct! The bills in the house and senate coming up for discussion does not mention visa re-capture. However, Please look at the titles-don't they sound the same. The contents are different. The content of S.424 is to give permanent residents the same STATUS as US citizens so that they can sponsor their wives, parents, brothers, sisters and doggies...So an amendment is necessary. That's why I have written in the original post-





    girlfriend 1980 CHEVROLET CAMARO Z28 - 1980 chevrolet camaro z28. 1980 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 1/4
  • 1980 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 1/4



  • ASR
    05-21 06:01 PM
    I agree. My I140 also got approved. See my signature for details.

    looks like you just missed in june cutoff dates





    hairstyles 1980-camaro-z28-494.jpg 1980 chevrolet camaro z28. Chevrolet : Camaro Z28
  • Chevrolet : Camaro Z28



  • alterego
    11-03 12:45 PM
    I know this is not releated with Immigration. If you dont want to answer, that is fine. Just ignore this.

    I have money crunch in US. I have accumulated huge debt in my CC. In past I have sent some money to India, but now when I ask my parents to send it here, they tell it is not possible without losing 30%. This is what they heard from my bank. Any Idea on how to get money from India from my own account to which I have sent from here.

    What is the 30% for? Anyone with details on that.





    eb3_nepa
    05-11 03:07 PM
    Guys,

    I keep hearing that "STEM will be exempt from the quota". What EXACTLY does that mean? Does it mean that:

    1) STEM's can apply for 485 straight away if labor is approved regardless of PD?
    2) STEM's still Cannot apply until PD is current, but after that no more waiting for the country quota





    Hassan11
    09-07 12:16 PM
    Hi

    I have a question regarding an appeal I did a year ago for a rejected LC.

    I have an approved LC and I-140 on an entry level position (EB3) with my company. after I got a promotion to a senior position that requires a masters degree but with a smilar job description but more senior and supervisory responsabilities with the same company. after promotion, I filed for a new LC (EB2) but it got rejected because DOL thinks it is the same position as the already approved LC. my company and I wrote a letter as an appeal on Sep 2006 within 30 days from rejection of LC to BALCA explaining that new position requires a masters degree and it is a senior position with more supervisory duties. as of today, almost a year later, we haven't heard anything regarding DOL (BALCA) decision on my appeal. is anybody in the same situation?? what should I do next?? also I read somewhere that DOl might revoke the already approved LC EB3 after I filed a second LC for EB2 with the same employer. can DOL revoke the first LC EB3 after I have an approved I-140?? please help. Thanks



    Updates Via E-Mail