Pages

 

amber rose and kanye west photo shoot

images Amber Rose Elle 4 amber rose and kanye west photo shoot. Amber Rose looks classy as she
  • Amber Rose looks classy as she



  • Junky
    11-11 11:33 AM
    Bro nk2006, thanks for taking this initiative
    I have just send all the four letters.





    wallpaper Amber Rose looks classy as she amber rose and kanye west photo shoot. between Kanye West and his
  • between Kanye West and his



  • morchu
    07-31 02:02 AM
    Since you both have a complete filing now (Jan 2007), your wife can actually join the new job based on EAD any time. (Well ... maybe you can wait for 140 approval ... and 180 days just to be safe). The reason is both the EADs (based on Nov 2006 filing) are valid as long as the respective 485 is pending, and I believe the question of your wife's employment is not going to come anytime soon. Next time when you extend the EAD, extend it based on the Jan 2007 485, and after this gets approved, withdraw the Nov 2006- 485 (since you dont need it anymore.... and anyway it will get rejected in the end due to the same or similar employment issue for your wife).

    Anyway.... I dont see an issue even if you dont withdraw the Nov 2006 485. In the worst case it will get rejected (question of same/similar employment)... but I dont see why this should affect the Jan 2007 485s.



    Multiple 485 and EAD filing

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Hi,

    My wife and I both got our LC approved. She filed I-140 and I-485 concurrently for both of us in Nov.2006 (Nebraska Center), based on her LC. Then I filed I-140 and I-485 concurrently for both of us again in Jan,2007 (Texas Center), based on my LC.

    The EADs she applied got aproved pretty quickly. Several days ago, my EAD applications got denied. The denial reason is, we already have approved EAD.

    Originally our plan is: My wife will switch to a Finance related job soon (her LC is based on Software job), I will wait for GC. (The reason we still filed for multiple 485 and EAD is that we want to postpone the decision on who should wait for GC). Now I'm totally confused on whether she can use the EAD, and whether I can renew the approved EAD (because they are based on her application).

    Any inputs or clarifications will be greatly appreciated.

    tkiller





    amber rose and kanye west photo shoot. NEWS: Amber Rose, Kanye West#39;s
  • NEWS: Amber Rose, Kanye West#39;s



  • maddipati1
    01-13 06:19 PM
    this is great news. this is a direct result of great work by IV members.
    i firmly believed this can be achieved and we did it. great job everyone.
    without this relief the fruits of July fiasco are gone. good that we got'em back.


    SPECIAL THANKS TO 115 members who voted yes to this poll





    2011 between Kanye West and his amber rose and kanye west photo shoot. Amber Rose covers the
  • Amber Rose covers the



  • FinalGC
    08-12 01:59 PM
    I am so emotional now........just got the email, text message and message on the website changed to "Decision"

    Mine, my wife's and my son's cases APPROVED!!!!

    My case was in NSC. No additional fingerprinting, except one in Oct 2007, my son had to do one since he turned 14 this year....

    14 years of wait is over......Praise be to God for his faithfulness and mercies

    :):):)



    more...


    amber rose and kanye west photo shoot. Kanye West#39;s girl Amber Rose
  • Kanye West#39;s girl Amber Rose



  • av2004
    01-10 10:32 PM
    Check out this Posting by the "OH Law firm" dated 01/07/2007. Is this a good sign?

    http://www.immigration-law.com/Canada.html

    If not, I will go ahead and send my letter as well...





    amber rose and kanye west photo shoot. The Amber Rose Mixtape
  • The Amber Rose Mixtape



  • bobzibub
    06-22 09:03 AM
    We are a husband and wife, both filing.
    My priority date is Oct 06 and my wife's will be July 1st. (or so.)

    My wife's company is a large multinational and her job is secure. My company is small and not making oodles of money right now.

    So I consider my wife's to be solid and slow and mine to be less solid but faster.

    I predict that mine will get approved before hers and they'll drop hers. But because I simply do not trust USCIS to process them without a hitch, we're filing twice. Shotgun theory.

    Our lawyers seem to concur. If our PDs were the same and our companies were similar, it probably wouldn't be worth filing twice.

    My question is regarding the EADs and APs. I believe that I should file through her because they are more "solid" applications. I assume that the EAD/AP will be processed prior to the 485 and priority date does not affect them. Her job is more secure than mine and so her EAD would be too..

    Am I wrong?



    more...


    amber rose and kanye west photo shoot. Amber Rose Speaks On Kanye
  • Amber Rose Speaks On Kanye



  • perm2gc
    05-09 02:04 PM
    When where you laid off Hunter ?





    2010 NEWS: Amber Rose, Kanye West#39;s amber rose and kanye west photo shoot. Amber Rose Elle 4
  • Amber Rose Elle 4



  • BharatPremi
    09-24 06:04 PM
    Many of us could be over-qualified for our current EB3 position (after so many years of wait) and is accepting the current position only to strictly adhere to "same/similar" job classification. In that case employer can file a GC for our real qualification i.e. Eb2.

    Yes agree. The point is that for an example in September 2008 if you used AC21 then on that date you and your employer claimed that your skills are matching for "particular EB3 job classification" . Now if you go interfiling to USCIS in March 2009 then USCIS doubt as logically employer ca not establish the "natural skill progression" within 6 months.

    One more thing - RFEs. Although people used AC21 in 2007 or start of 2008, just recently USCIS sent RFEs to many. All of them have just finished replying those RFEs in which hthey claimed that they are still working on a "same job" matching EB3 skill. My employer sent that RFE response in May 2009. So my clock starts again from May 2009. In December 2009 it is almost impossible for my employer to show that " I am fit for advanced skills". So this is the glitch that lot many lawyers are strongly hesitant to proceed on interfiling.



    more...


    amber rose and kanye west photo shoot. Amber Rose sat down with Joe
  • Amber Rose sat down with Joe



  • indianabacklog
    01-27 08:53 PM
    btw, since we have some engaged brits listening....is it worth the money to take the chunnel between paris and london? anyone done it? what's the best way to find cheap flights in europe? local insight would be much appreciated!!
    as you can see i'm looking forward to london again ;)[/QUOTE]


    The chunnel is a great way to travel to Paris, much more door to door than flying and nearly as quick if you count the waiting around in the airport.

    The only way to get cheap flights in Europe is to use one of the cheap charter companies, such as Easy Jet, BMI Baby, Ryanair etc. There are more. There is a website that I use to use called cheapflights? If you go to Yahoo UK and search for cheap flights lots of options will appear. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay in London. I like the city, but to visit, just like New York.





    hair Amber Rose covers the amber rose and kanye west photo shoot. Amber Rose Bears All for
  • Amber Rose Bears All for



  • tnite
    01-03 10:25 AM
    Not sure I understand this line
    >>
    If things continue this bad, am planning to use my AP to travel back to the US.
    >>
    How can you come back to US w/out passport?

    VO doesnt keep your passport if a via not issued at the time of the interview . He gives it back after the interview. Once you receive the email , you have to go the VFS office and then had in the passport.



    more...


    amber rose and kanye west photo shoot. Kanye West and Amber Rose were
  • Kanye West and Amber Rose were



  • vinurenu
    05-17 05:44 PM
    My husband is a physical therapist and he received the RFE for I-485
    to submit the visa screenning certificate and NPTE exam results by June 13th. He will be able to submit
    the visa screenning certificate only by july 2nd week.Can you please tell me is there any way he can get
    sometime to submit the visa screening certificate.

    Currently he is in L2 visa and the L2 visa is getting expired on June 20th, we applied for I94 extention.
    I am in L1 visa and my company is asking me to goto India. So my husband can't stay in US in L2 status (after I leave).
    He has to stay in US depends on the I-485 processing.

    By any chance, if I-485 is denied, Pls tell me whether he can stay in US after the denial.

    Do we have any timeframe to submit a new I-485 ?.

    Pls provide your suggestions.





    hot Kanye West#39;s girl Amber Rose amber rose and kanye west photo shoot. Amber Rose Vibe Cover
  • Amber Rose Vibe Cover



  • pbuckeye
    04-07 11:02 AM
    :D Why am I not surprised??? :rolleyes:

    And then people will argue about how many arms does an octopus have :D



    more...


    house Amber Rose is covering the amber rose and kanye west photo shoot. 13 Amber Rose Lands Show on
  • 13 Amber Rose Lands Show on



  • CADude
    09-25 05:28 PM
    Read the post again Number posted is 877-246-8253 [Joint Intake Center] (LOL)..

    As it has been 85 days since my 485 reached in NSC and updates, so I called the 800-375-3283 and transfered to IO, she was very polite and told that now they are taking 120 days to issue receipts. ( ware...waa...how fast service)

    As CAA dude post a 800-246-8253 this is Custom #. (lol)

    So they started to say now all we have to wait for another 30 days, there is no other way to get the receipt #, she said call once in a week if u are lucky, u may get ur receipt #,

    yes sending fax, e-mails, create a query this make sence to invistigate the pending application.

    Ok again ur count down starts against 120 days..........





    tattoo The Amber Rose Mixtape amber rose and kanye west photo shoot. Amber Rose thanks Kanye for
  • Amber Rose thanks Kanye for



  • purplehazea
    05-09 11:56 AM
    Diana,

    It makes sense to file concurrently only when PD is current. Otherwise it is like applying for your citizenship before getting your GC!

    In other words I do not understand why your lawyer wants you to file concurrently when your PD is not current. Just to collect his fees? Maybe. He is at least right aboout the fact that USCIS will do nothing with your I485 application unless your PD is current. So I would just wait till your PD is current. You can still file for your I140 and wait for that to get processed.

    Regards,
    PH

    I am not an attorney, so you will appreciate that any reliance is at your will.



    more...


    pictures Amber Rose Speaks On Kanye amber rose and kanye west photo shoot. Amber Rose#39;s cover story,
  • Amber Rose#39;s cover story,



  • dan19
    05-07 12:26 PM
    gc__aspirant,

    did uscis cash the application fee checks?





    dresses Amber Rose Vibe Cover amber rose and kanye west photo shoot. Kanye West - Girlfriend Amber
  • Kanye West - Girlfriend Amber



  • mojito_blender
    06-21 03:01 PM
    Does anyone know about the W2 form and 1040 tax return forms? I currently only have W2 and 1040 for the year 2006, but my lawyer says I need to submit the past three years. Is there any problem?



    more...


    makeup Amber Rose sat down with Joe amber rose and kanye west photo shoot. Amber Rose is covering the
  • Amber Rose is covering the



  • amslonewolf
    09-15 09:26 PM
    The markup is scheduled for 9/17 Wednesday..

    http://judiciary.house.gov/hearings/calendar.html





    girlfriend Amber Rose thanks Kanye for amber rose and kanye west photo shoot. wiz khalifa amber rose
  • wiz khalifa amber rose



  • shahuja
    02-12 06:58 AM
    FINALLY I GOT MY PP with Visa Stamp today !!!!

    the status changed on the VFS website 'pp delivered' in the morning around 11am.

    Here is my case:-

    Int for H1B renewal, same company same job, at New Delhi consulate - 14th Jan. VO said "approved, you will get your passport couriered to your home in a couple of days'.
    10 days went by and no response. By Feb 1st week, i started calling DOS ..DOS confirmed to have sent the clearance on Jan 25th..
    Since then my lawyers and me have been trying to find out the reason for delay from both DOS and embassy.. NO LUCK @@
    today on Feb 12th..30 calendar days..i got my pp back. And I am flying back home tonight.

    Thanks to everyone who helped me and supported me during this long wait.

    In my opinion my case was delayed only for PIMS..but since i had H4, F1, studied at 4 schools, and fairst H1 and this H1B renewal..it took VO good amount of time correlate and work on all this.

    I guess mostly delays are for renewals and for people specially with longer history in states. The embassy's are swamped with work and now days a general processing time has been made to 30 days. Infact its also mentioned on their website that most cases are completed withing 30 days..Just FYI..even for PIMS verification, the embassy will report to you as administrative delay.

    I hope all this helps to people who are still waiting and who may have long waits in future.

    Once again all the best.

    Shweta





    hairstyles Kanye West and Amber Rose were amber rose and kanye west photo shoot. Cover Me: Amber Rose Covers
  • Cover Me: Amber Rose Covers



  • gc_chahiye
    07-09 07:19 PM
    USCIS has decided that the flowers sent by skilled, legal immigrants to director Dr. Emilio Gonzalez will be forwarded to injured service members recuperating at Walter Reed Army Medical Center and at Bethesda Naval Hospital.

    We welcome the fact that Dr. Gonzalez acknowledged the symbolic gesture of our protest. We are even more happy that these flowers will brighten the day of our injured service brethren. It is their contribution to the American freedom that has made this country such a desirable destination for highly skilled professionals from all over the world.

    We also want to convey to the service personnel receiving those flowers that our message accompanying those flowers is, "Thank You and God Bless You".

    ---------------------------------



    hey wait, you need to talk about retrogression of EB!! Thats the whole point of this thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    In addition to the message of "god bless" to the service personnel, we have a message of get-well-soon for Mr Gonzalez. We want him to stop wasting visa numbers, and to provide more transparency and communication in how VB dates are set. We want them to provide a clean honest answer of what USCIS did in June to exhaust the visa numbers and the motiviation behind doing that.





    coolpal
    11-10 12:41 PM
    I will send the letters this week....

    thanks,
    pal :)





    anotherone
    01-30 01:42 PM
    that the offer was taken back based on EAD status.
    anyway, I understand the lawyers need to be paid! I just want them to stop changing the rules in the middle of the game. Its been a long frigging wait and now this.

    My hope is that there was some misunderstanding and that they will just quietly remake the offer and give me the job back.

    At will employment does not mean you can discriminate. Its akin to firing someone if they get pregnant or me leaving because I did not like the skin color of my boss. Both are discriminatory if they can be proven. In this case it can be.



    Updates Via E-Mail