Pages

 

australia gold coast beaches

images Beach at Gold Coast australia gold coast beaches. Gold Coast Australia Postcard
  • Gold Coast Australia Postcard



  • StillonH1B
    09-24 06:06 PM
    This link is not working
    http://www.uscis.gov/USCIS/New%20Str...%20Reports.pdf. I get a Page Not found error.

    Is there a different link.





    wallpaper Gold Coast Australia Postcard australia gold coast beaches. country: Australia, city: Gold
  • country: Australia, city: Gold



  • ag11
    09-11 08:44 PM
    I think it is the part of their process. I went an infopass the other morning and the IO gave me the same response. She said every thing was fine with my application. It was pre-adjudicated and now waiting for a review now that my priority date is current. She asked me to wait for 60-90 days. But I got the approval same afternoon :)

    I was told the same thing in my infopass appointment on Sep 3rd. I also opened a SR on 09/01. Finally received the 485 approval notice on 09/10. My wife who is my dependent actually received a CPO email on 09/09 and a message on 09/10 saying "you are registered as permanent resident". I never received the CPO email and I don't care.

    It's been a long 10 year journey, extremely frustrating. I case to this country as a student, then H1B, was exploited by my employers for so many years, still with the same employer on H1. Renewed EAD 2 times never used it as my 485 was denied last year.

    Case history:
    Priority date: Apr 26, 2006
    140 rejected: Dec 2008.
    I-140 reapplied Jan 2008
    I-485- receipt date: 09/11/2007
    I-140 approved Aug 2008 (Multiple RFEs which were never ending)
    I-485 denied without appeal Jul 2009 because they somehow linked my case to a denied I-140.
    Lawyer filed motion to reopen in Aug 2009.
    I-485 reopened and went into pending status Jun 5, 2010

    Here's what I did since the last month:
    - Called USCIS to open a SR 08/15/10 but was told I should call when my priority date becomes current
    - Called USCIS on 09/01, opened a SR for both myself and wife, was told I should hear back in 30-60 days, but may receive an email sooner.
    - Lawyer called on 09/02: IO (Level 2) said, I may have to do finger printing again as they were expired.
    - Took infopass for 09/03: IO was very helpful. Said my case was in transit and is pre-adjudicated. It was not assigned to IO as of that point.
    - Contacted Congressman on 09/07. They initiated an inquiry on my behalf.
    - Took another infopass on 09/10 (I wasn't aware that petition was already approved). Received the most humiliating treatment from the IO. She will not disclose any detail and told me I should come back in Dec to check on my status since my 485 was denied earlier. I ran into a Canadian immigrant who had the same experience - absolutely useless.

    - Came home all frustrated and angry. I was surprised the see that the approval emails had popped in 8 am in the morning.

    I believe the SR to request our files on 09/01 probably worked.

    I can't thank enough the IV core and all wonderful people who keep contributing to this forum. This forum has been a great help!

    Good luck to everyone who is waiting and hope you see the green soon.





    australia gold coast beaches. Rocks, The Gold Coast
  • Rocks, The Gold Coast



  • asanghi
    05-16 04:22 PM
    I talked to my immigration about this today. My wife is on h4 and her h1-b is not selected in this year lottery process. I wanted her to go a school which issues CPT in less than one year so that she can start work. But my lawyer strongly recommended not to change her status from H4 to F1. My PD is 24 March 2005 EB2. Lawyer told me that it might cause a problem for my wife to get the GC on her I-485 application. Lawyer said some of her clients got through without a problem and some of her clients have problem regarding status change from h4 to f1. Fianlly i decided not to take that risk. I'm still waiting to file I-485.

    My lawyer also strongly advised me against converting her H4 to F1. However since there was no visibility so I asked him what to do to get my wife working status. It was then he advised me that if she wants to start working badly then go ahead and apply for F1 but don't travel out of country while on F1.





    2011 country: Australia, city: Gold australia gold coast beaches. The Esplinade - Gold Coast
  • The Esplinade - Gold Coast



  • mambarg
    08-05 05:59 PM
    my lastname is unique.
    will it help ?



    more...


    australia gold coast beaches. Australia gold coast beach
  • Australia gold coast beach



  • SunnySurya
    08-07 04:09 PM
    Thank you. I am not worried about the three companies I know of , I am worried about other 3000 companies that I don't know of.
    I also beleive, it is not the companies that are evil. It is the system that provides the incentive. And I am trying to take away that incentive.

    First: I appreciate that you have not lost your cool yet despite all the opposition and rude posts against you. We will not close the thread as long as the discussion remains civil.

    While I personally do not support the lawsuit idea because it divides the community in two parts and there are better ways to help the community. You can try to help positively for the greater good for everyone or run a negative campaign that will help some but hurt others who are also like you and are genuinely following the law. I also think it will be expensive and may not have a lifeline. As IV members we need to all work together to fix the system. This was the basis of founding IV. The aim was never to look after our own selfish interests and hurt others who are like us. We never discriminated between different EB categories or country of changeability. The intent of our fight is not to deny others their greencards and get ours first, but to allow everyone get their greencards. The intent is to have the system be efficient and work the way it was intended. IV core team has never made action items or ask lists in campaigns to suit their own selfish needs.

    Now in this post you have raised a serious issue. If a fraud is going on, do collect evidence and file a complaint against it. If consulting companies are making money by gaming the system, drag those companies in your complaint. Help punish such people who are gaming the system. IV community will appreciate that.

    There is some wisdom needed here to draw a line between selfishness and working with honest intentions to clean up the system.





    australia gold coast beaches. goldcoast australia miami
  • goldcoast australia miami



  • sanjayb
    09-22 02:29 PM
    realraghu is the new addition to the infamous J.Barret list.

    J.BARRET:

    sanjayb - 2nd July/10:25/FedEx/J.Barret/NSC/140 - TSC/No CC/No RN 140 LUD - 08/05
    Ashres11 - 2nd July/ 10:28/ Fedex/ J.Barrret/ NSC/ NO CC/ NO RN
    Sairam - 2nd July/10:28/FedEx/J.Barret/NSC/140 - TSC/No RN - 07/28
    InsKrish - 2nd July/10.25/J.Barret/NSC/I-140 approved from TSC/No CC/RN
    sudhi - 2nd July/ 10:25/ Fedex/ J.Barrret/ NSC/ NO CC/ NO RN - CHECKS CASHED 09/13
    Danu2007 - 2nd July/10:25AM/J. Barret/NSC/140-TSC/NO RN
    Triviagal - 2nd July/ 10:25AM/ J. Barret/NSC/140-TSC/NO RN
    rkartik78- 2nd july/10:25am/ J.Barret/ I140-TSC/ NO RN NO CC
    GCFISH- 2nd july/10:25am/ J.Barret/ I140-TSC/ 485 went to NE/NO RN NOCC
    rexjamla- 2ndJuly/10:25am/J.Barret/ I-140-NSC/ NO RN NO CC
    kmkanth- 2nd July/10:25/FedEx/J.Barret/NSC/140 - TSC/No CC/No RN
    BU007- 2nd July/10:25/FedEx/J.Barret/NSC/140 - TSC/No CC/No RN
    veerufs - 2nd july/10:28am/J. BARRET/I140-TSC/NO RN/NO CC
    123456mg - 2nd july/10:25am at NSC/J BARRET/I140-Approved from TSC/NO RN/NO CC
    aussie731- 2ndJuly/10:25am/J.Barret/ I-140-NSC/ NO RN NO CC
    nkavjs - 2nd July/ 10:25am/ Fedex/ J.Barrret/ NSC/ I-140 TSC lud on I-140 8-5-07/ NO CC/ NO RN
    jsb - 2nd July/10:25/FedEx/J.Barret/NSC/140 - TSC/No CC/No RN 140 LUD - 07/27
    gc_us - 2nd July/10:25/FedEx/J.Barret/NSC/140 - TSC/No CC/No RN 140 LUD - 07/28
    srinitls - 2nd July/10:25/FedEx/J.Barret/NSC/NO RN NO CC
    realraghu - 2nd July/10:25/FedEx/J.Barret/NSC/140 - TSC/No CC/No RN


    R Mickels :

    giddu- 2nd july/9:01am/R Mickels/ I140-TSC/ NO RN NO CC
    mahendra_t - 2nd july/9:01am/R Mickels/ I140-TSC/ NO RN NO CC
    Satya- 2nd july/9:01am/R Mickels/ I140-TSC/ NO RN NO CC
    pareshtyagi- 2nd july/9:01am/R Mickels/ I140-TSC/ NO RN NO CC
    sapking - 2nd july/9:01am/R Mickels/ I140 pending-TSC/ NO RN NO CC
    smshen- 2nd July/9:01/Fedex/R Mickels/NSC/140 - TSS/No CC/No RN
    gcgoodluck- 2nd July/9:01/Fedex/R Mickels/NSC/140 - TSC/No CC/No RN/No data
    dudenj - 2nd july/9:03am/R.Mickels/I140-NSC/NO RN/NO CC/NO EAD


    F HEINAUER:

    cadude- 2nd July/11.11am/F HEINAUER/NSC/1-40 TSC/NO RN NO CC
    helpme1234-2nd July/11.14am/F HEINAUER/NSC/1-40 TSC/NO RN NO CC
    cowboy-2nd July/12.34 pm/F HEINAUER/NSC/1-40 TSC/NO RN NO CC


    R.Williams :

    Jignesh - 2nd July/7:55am/ R.Williams /I140 -NCS/ NO RN NO CC, NO DATA IN SYSTEM
    doshhar-2nd July/2:02PM/ R.Williams /I140 -TCS/ NO RN NO CC - I-140 LUD 08/05

    C UHRMACHER :

    Bayboy -2nd July/8.oam/C UHRMACHER/I140-TSC/NO RN NO CC
    nk2007-2nd July/8.26am/C UHRMACHER/I140-TSC/NO RN NO CC

    Other -

    zdong -- 2nd july No check encash/No RN
    HNaik-2nd July/10:04am/ Armstrong/I140 -TCS/ NO RN NO CC
    mashu - 2nd july/11:34am/Gerkenmeyer/I140 TSC/ No RN No CC
    abhis0 -- 2nd july/11:34am/Gerkenmeyer/I140 TSC/ No RN No CC 140 LUD - 08/05


    Applications are returned:Incorrect filing fees :

    noendinsight- 2nd July/NSC/1-40 Approved NSC/NO RN NO CC



    more...


    australia gold coast beaches. Gold Coast Australia
  • Gold Coast Australia



  • dba9ioracle
    08-07 12:16 PM
    All,

    Lets do another flower campaign to wish get well soon to SunnySurya and Rooling_flood.

    Get well soon Mamu...





    2010 Rocks, The Gold Coast australia gold coast beaches. Beach at Gold Coast
  • Beach at Gold Coast



  • desi3933
    08-07 01:01 PM
    Ok, i will try to make it as simple as possible:

    2 guys (names - JE and MBA respectively) graduate with BS in Engineering in 2001.
    Both go to USA in 2002.
    JE goes on H1B (as Junior Engineer) while MBA goes for an MBA on F1.

    In 2003, JEs company files for his GC, PD 2003, EB3
    In 2004, MBA graduates and joins a company as a manager.
    In 2005, MBA's company applies for his GC in EB2, PD 2005.

    So far so good.

    Now, it is 2008. Both are still waiting for their GC.

    Ideally, both are in same position (they should be, as both have same amount of exposure to professional world after undergrad - one replaced the work experience by higher degree and vice-versa).

    Now, JE wants to port his PD and get into EB2 category with PD 2003. This will make him exactly 2 years ahead of MBA. If he doesn't port, they are approximately in the same situation, so the chances of them getting a GC in 2009 will be same.

    What do you think is fair?

    P.S. - I do not support this lawsuit.


    What stopped (from legal stand point) MBA guy to file for eb3 based GC in 2003? Remember both have BS in Engineering at that time. No employer was ready to file GC for the MBA guy (in 2003) is not a valid legal argument.

    Remember, one does not need to be employed to file for GC and GC is for the future job.

    What do you think is fair?
    It is not what you or I think is fair. From legal point of view, both had equal opportunity to file for GC in 2003 for eb3 job. Just because, the MBA person didn't go for it is not a valid argument. Don't you agree?



    more...


    australia gold coast beaches. Gold Coast Holidays At
  • Gold Coast Holidays At



  • vvicky72
    02-26 09:53 PM
    I appeared for an interview on Feb 11 (H1b renewal and H4b renewal case).
    Was asked to wait a week for an email and was given the yellow form.
    Its been 16 days and no reply yet.
    Does anyone know how long the wait will be?
    How can I follow this up with the Mumbai consulate?
    Is there a way I can cancel my application and go back on AP?





    hair The Esplinade - Gold Coast australia gold coast beaches. Modern Beach House in Gold
  • Modern Beach House in Gold



  • RDB
    11-25 04:52 PM
    In principle, I agree with you that we are responsible for what we 'sign up' for and shouldn't back away from that. But, your example is a little bit off as in nobody is asking back money from the mortgage which is already paid (akin to the difference in gas prices that you mentioned), the interest rate could change and we are liable to pay the difference in the mortgage payments due that fluctuation - the thing here is the base value of your asset. As a hypothetical example (because vehicle prices always depreciate, so please ignore the reality), let's say you bought that Gas guzzling SUV at 50k and now suddenly after 2 years, due to whatever reason, you go and try to sell the same SUV to the same dealer and he quotes you 5k. Wouldn't you fault that dealer for selling you the same thing at 50k when the actual value of the same asset 2 year back was 5k (but he sold you at 50k and you have only paid back 10k in monthly installments until now). Who is to blame for that 35k deficit? You? Forget the monthly payments here and concentrate on the actual asset value.

    As mentioned above, I do agree that we are liable for what we do in life and one has to stand up for his/her deeds - but at the same time, and I again argue the same point, that the greedy people on wall st. and lending institutions are largely responsible for this mess - imagine if they had never sold you the asset for 50k, which is a bloated amount for that particular asset and the sad part in this is that the lender lends out the money knowing all this.

    Hmm interesting.

    So if I buy a gas guzzling SUV/Truck and the price of it goes down to 1/4 because of soaring oil prices, I guess dealer should pay me back the 3/4 because it is not my fault. Right ?
    And if I bought used Hybrid which is now selling like hot cakes and I make a profit I must redeem it to the car dealer. Because I made money I didn't anticipate. Also, my 401K losses should be returned back because it isn't my fault the stocks are loosing value. The price of gas I paid this summer was twice what I am paying now, so I must get back the money I spent this summer, because it is not my fault that there has been fluctuations in the oil prices.

    Well, if only it were that simple. That's not how the system works, although you would want to be that. When you sign the dotted line you are in the binding contract and from then on profits, losses and fire sale is all yours.
    You have to live up to what you have signed or next time around you signature will not be honored.



    more...


    australia gold coast beaches. 31/2877 Gold Coast Highway
  • 31/2877 Gold Coast Highway



  • sri1309
    01-15 07:31 AM
    Please register and vote positively, . Once logged in, search for immigration. AND vote for all the issues that are relevant for us. EB2 and EB3.. Vote for Legal immigrants

    http://citizensbriefingbook.change.gov





    hot Australia gold coast beach australia gold coast beaches. Main Beach - Gold Coast
  • Main Beach - Gold Coast



  • go_guy123
    05-09 08:33 PM
    Let us talk about the "skills" introduced by H1/L1/offshore companies

    a) One guy takes the phone interview for 15 other guys with "skills" they preted to have
    b) Lying on the resume with "skills" that you don't have, so that you can learn the "skill" at the expense of the client
    c) "Skill" in Violating B1 visa laws and sending people on B1 to do actual work to client
    d) "Skill" in violating L1 law which is used to drive down the wages by 20-30%
    e) "Skill" demonstrated by indian offshorers to enter into a contract with a large corporation where they will provide warm bodies in exchange for a very low billing rate. Client wouldn't have any ability to interview the incoming cosultant, which means the offshorer employee is learning at the expense of the foolish client. Then that will be touted as "savings".
    f) "Skill" of fly-by-night operators to shave off 70% of the billing rate through a 6-level pyramid of contracting companies

    Should I add to this list of "skills" further?

    Yes they are very true. Except in f) Generally 6 level pyramid of contracting is financially unviable. Max I have seen is around 4. Beyond that there is nothing left.


    Regarding a) , b) and e) from the client standpoint say a financial company all that they care for is the job being done at lower cost. IT departments are cost centers and management dont care much about cost centers.

    To some extent Obama administration is cracking down on H1B employers abuse.
    Well thats natural when democratic party has control over whitehouse.



    more...


    house Paradise each, Gold Coast australia gold coast beaches. Gold Coast beach
  • Gold Coast beach



  • sunny1000
    07-09 09:31 PM
    Ofcourse, they have to put up resources, van, driver to drive these flowers and deliver.

    I don't think they will go thru with it fully. They may just send the first batch of flowers to the veterans and then, send the rest to the trash...:eek:





    tattoo goldcoast australia miami australia gold coast beaches. Gold Coast Extreme Sports
  • Gold Coast Extreme Sports



  • anurakt
    01-20 09:09 AM
    Because you still need a visa to enter the USA (though you have an H-1B approval) and application for the visa abroad is not always easy.
    But if your visa is stamped and not expired, do you still need an AP ?



    more...


    pictures Gold Coast Australia australia gold coast beaches. gold coast australia
  • gold coast australia



  • kpsm88
    05-14 03:58 PM
    Hi,

    We have already made plans for our India trip. We will be leaving US on June 2nd. Can we apply 485 on June 1st and leave to India on June 2nd.
    Will there be any complications around this.

    As we will be returning in July, we are not sure if my PD will still be current by the time we return back.

    Thanks for your time and reply

    Regards
    KP





    dresses Main Beach - Gold Coast australia gold coast beaches. In Gold Coast Australia,
  • In Gold Coast Australia,



  • 2008FebEb2
    09-15 12:18 PM
    How can this thread go down today?
    Why can't the members understand that nothing else is more important for us today than H.R. 5882 support calls.
    Nothing else matters today, not your tax questions, not your political views, no RFEs... nothing.... NOT EVEN LEHMAN BORTHERS.

    So Call Call and Call


    Hi Junglee, when is HR5882 scheduled again?

    Is it tomorrow or on 18th?

    Thanks.



    more...


    makeup Gold Coast Holidays At australia gold coast beaches. Paradise each, Gold Coast
  • Paradise each, Gold Coast



  • jayleno
    07-10 09:58 AM
    Hi Smitha,
    I hope you will try to be a silent visitor of this website again with all the blessings you got. Please dont assume that all the people on here have to think that India is their home country and India is great!!!...What about people from other countries...Please try to think in a broad perspective....the2005/2006/2007 analysis is wrong too....giving your 2 cents back...thanks but no thanks..
    Jay
    Hello all
    I am a silent visitor of this website.
    Just my 2 cents... Don't think USA is like India where you can do something forcefully. Why don't you guys understand the real problem of USCIS.
    Do you think that by sending flower to USCIS will force them to make EB2/EB3 current for 2005/2006/2007 guys??

    Please try to understand their problem.
    Also India is the great. Why don't you guys just think that India is your home country where you are born and brought up. Why you people can't just wait and watch?? If nothing happens to the so called GC, then why don't you think to pack up and go back to India???????

    My sincere request, please don't do rally, you might be arrested......you never know what they can do..... Don't you think that, it is better to go back to India rather than being embarrassed here in US???

    Isn't it a shame on us to go for Rally to get GC?????:D

    Just think that you will get it when time comes, otherwise pack up.

    Please don't take much tension as life is very short. I am assuring you all, nothing will happen with law suit and flower campaign.Don't irritate USCIS by doing all this please.

    EB2 India
    PD-2005-May
    I140 approved-Sept 2006





    girlfriend Gold Coast Extreme Sports australia gold coast beaches. Australias Gold Coast by
  • Australias Gold Coast by



  • pat123
    10-01 12:07 PM
    cut to short the message is for myself---we are still waiting for the visa number and for mywife ---case is under review. hope to wait and see????

    If your Notice date is in Sept 2007, we need to wait for our turn. Look for the NOTICE DATE on your 485 application.





    hairstyles 31/2877 Gold Coast Highway australia gold coast beaches. And thousands of Gold Coast in
  • And thousands of Gold Coast in



  • l1fraud
    06-17 09:49 PM
    Dear L1Fraud,

    Great job. I could not do this as I was afraid of Personal attacks and pulling down by the Free raiders. I was lazy too. Hope you read my PM reply.

    Thanks for your commitment.

    Once again request you to please contribute to IV.

    Good luck.

    Thanks and I am ready to contribute BUT not with this id :-) ... anyway once I am out of my job related uncertanities would like to join IV as an active member.. will try reaching out to my state IV members (btw where can I get that info from?)... Thanks once again guys.





    DesiGuy
    09-10 08:22 AM
    Guys, not much time left.

    so no point calling the 28 co-sponsors mentioned above. lets call (and call again) the remainder.

    thnks





    desi3933
    06-16 03:50 PM
    yes it is(both about work and supervision), read the pdf.

    The L-1 Reform Act amends previous legislation by addressing the issue of “outsourcing.” L-1B temporary workers can no longer work primarily at a worksite other than their petitioning employer if the work will be controlled and supervised by a different employer or if the offsite arrangement is essentially to provide labor for hire, rather than service related to the specialized knowledge of the petitioning employer. This limitation will apply to all L-1B petitions filed with USCIS on or after June 6, 2005. This includes extensions and amendments involving individuals currently in L-1 status.
    as IV community we must be against these violations. We must support only the compliance L1B.

    I stand corrected.

    Thanks for this, Simple1. I will get more details on this from my friends from legal area.

    Somehow, it seems that this line, if the offsite arrangement is essentially to provide labor for hire, could have some escape route.

    Thanks again. (Green from me)



    Updates Via E-Mail