Pages

 

claudia schiffer guess

images pussylequeer: Claudia Schiffer claudia schiffer guess. Labels: 1989, Claudia Schiffer
  • Labels: 1989, Claudia Schiffer



  • Humhongekamyab
    01-15 02:40 PM
    I have been thinking for a long time to own a gun but due to my H-1B status could'nt own one. My I-140 was approved last year and now I am working on EAD.

    I am wondering if anybody else in a similar situation purchased a gun; I mean after he/she started working using EAD. I tried to research the issue but the law is not clear on the subject.





    wallpaper Labels: 1989, Claudia Schiffer claudia schiffer guess. mit Claudia Schiffer ist,
  • mit Claudia Schiffer ist,



  • nk2
    05-22 08:35 PM
    Contributed 100$ now

    PayPal receipt : 7TX925067N142104S





    claudia schiffer guess. 2008 : Claudia Schiffer by
  • 2008 : Claudia Schiffer by



  • akred
    04-15 05:57 PM
    ^





    2011 mit Claudia Schiffer ist, claudia schiffer guess. Claudia schiffer, playboy
  • Claudia schiffer, playboy



  • saimrathi
    08-27 12:04 PM
    Recd by "Hindera".. No checks cashed yet.. No RN.. more info in signature...



    more...


    claudia schiffer guess. Claudia Schiffer was snapped
  • Claudia Schiffer was snapped



  • sunny1000
    10-11 11:18 AM
    Are you kidding us? I do not know what level of education you have achieved so far in your life but it looks like you are not enough educated to differentiate between the definitions of permanent residency, citizenship and perhaps working on work visa as far as legal stay in USA by outsider is concerned.

    What would be the "legal" reply from US Supreme court,if you ask US supreme court that whether citizen of other country can call US president a "My president"? . And What would be the "legal" reply from Supreme court of country A,if you ask that whether citizen of country A can call US president a "his/her president"?

    USA expects someone to abide by the land of the law while s/he come to US to work legally. And what is expected legally is one is not involved in "Anti USA" activity whatsoever it may be.USA legally never expects citizen of other country "to love" or "show fidelity" towards USA when s/he is still the citizen of other country.

    PavanV is right in his argument, in a sense, that when some person is citizen of country A at this moment his/her fidelity naturally must be for his/her country A. This is the legally expected human behaviour in every society and country. It would have been perfectly o.k. and "legal" about rsharma's statement if he would have already been US citizen at the time when he stated what he stated.

    Such ridiculous, unnatural, premature, unethical and spineless behaviour can only be shown by the people who are already morally sold.

    First of all when somebody comes here in USA on work visa, s/he has come on invitation from USA base legal employer's willingness and is ethically, legally and morally obligated to provide professional class and quality of work for what s/he is hired. Nothing more or less is legally expected by USA and employment system within USA. USA and its whole society is well aware that these persons are citizen of other countries and so they never expects any kind of fidelity from them at least "legally" and at the same time they even do not grant the rights what US citizen nornmally have. Now out of that bunch many people prefer to go for permanent residency as permanent residency bring little bit stability in living and flexibility in employment and international travel. If one becomes a permanent resident of USA then also USA still only expects that person abide by the law of the land and do not involve in "anti USA" activity. It still does not expect "fidelity" towards USA in legal sense.There is no legal or social or political or any kind of pressure from USA or any governmental or non governmental institutes within USA on any particular person coming from other country to become its citizen. One can stay on permanent residency forever till death(At least based on current prevalent law) and legally work and s/he does not have to become a citizen for working legally. And I do not know about other countries but in India it is not considered "illegal" and/or "unpatriotic" to go in other country(Except Pakistan and Bangladesh) for legal work so coming to USA for legal work whether on work visa or becoming a permanent resident in USA while maintaining Indian citizenship simultaneously is not unpatriotic or illegal. Simultaneously USA's legal system allows an Indian to remain as citizen of India while residing in USA permanently for legal work.

    Now if somebody decides to become a US citizen, there is nothing wrong in that. I do not see anything wrong when rsharma states that "I have decided to become US citizen in future". But if he is mature and human enough then his fidelity at this moment should be towards India (Assuming he is a citizen of India currently) as he is a citizen of India at this moment. Showing this kind of behaviour perhaps may not be a outright unpatriotic in terms of "Indianness" but it certanily signals probable but strong disloyality towards India.

    And I do not think that USA citizens are that naive that they consider the people "not mingled" if citizen of other country do not call USA president a "My president" while holding the citizenship of other country.

    If calling US president a "My President" by non citizens would be the barometer of "mixing" / "mingling" then USA would not be today's USA. So please do not kid USA and us .

    Who's is kidding whom? I am educated enough to spot a hypocrite like you. It does not take education or the knowledge of law but some common sense to think about these things, which you don't have. Also, a hypocrital bully like you does not have any morality or ethics anyways. Look yourself in the mirror before you call names or judge somebody. I don't need a lecture from a person like you, especially on the law or the meaning of citizenship, which I am quite aware. So, just keep rambling about your useless crap.





    claudia schiffer guess. like Claudia Schiffer,
  • like Claudia Schiffer,



  • h1techSlave
    06-12 12:15 PM
    One big missing piece in your analysis - Country quota.

    As per your analysis, there are around 125K pending cases. If there is no spill over (that is the case this year and that will be the case for the coming years as per State dept.), then EB3-I or EB2-I gets only 2700 visas per year.

    Now, please redo your math and you can easily see that the current retrogress might look like there is hardly any retrogression.

    This is my thought process (also referred by Ron G):


    July 2007 brought in approximately 500K 485 cases.

    We do not know how many cases were pending as of June 2007.

    Fiscal year 2007-2008 USCIS used over 140K EB VISA numbers (I think it was around 155K).
    Fiscal year 2008-2009 USCIS will use atleast 140K EB VISA numbers

    so, 500K - 300K = 200K.

    Assuming USICS approval rate is 85%; 75K of 500K are denied.

    200K - 75K = 125K EB cases pending from the July 2007 cases.

    Additions: from all current categories - may be 25 K in 2 years?

    So, 150 K plus whatever that was pending as of June 2007.

    So next fiscal year, 2009 if USCIS uses the quota 140 K, most or all of the 2007 filings will be cleared. If not EB3 I, definitely EB2 I and C, EB3 ROW will be cleared.

    Depending on new filings, EB3 I might retrogress but retrogression might come within 3-4 years instead of current 8 years.

    I strongly believe, beginning Jan 2010, dates for EB2 (I and C) will move forward heaps and bounds followed by EB3 ROW.



    more...


    claudia schiffer guess. Claudia Schiffer to turn 40
  • Claudia Schiffer to turn 40



  • hopefulgc
    04-02 06:40 PM
    i don't think the monkey who is employed to pick out the visa bulletin that way way will be too excited about this proposition. Proceed only if you wish to incur his wrath :D:D:D:D


    Maybe we need to make up a set of cards with priority dates for each EB category and have a parrot pick it up.

    I think we may be able to predict much better that way. :D





    2010 2008 : Claudia Schiffer by claudia schiffer guess. pussylequeer: Claudia Schiffer
  • pussylequeer: Claudia Schiffer



  • enthu999
    04-14 07:18 PM
    Yesterday, I was told by the client that my project is going to end by this month end i.e Apr 30. Actually it was supposed to go for the next 2 years. I am currently in the project working for the project. They said the lay off was becoz of budget issues. But I see I am the only one that is target in this lay-off. I am working with the same client for the past 3 years. The lay off news was really shocking and devastating.
    I am currently 9 months pregnant. As the client did that to me, I thought that atleast I might have some options with my current employer. My employer is a desi consultancy. I never been on Bench for single day for the Past 6 years ( Day 1 that I entered into US to till now).
    When I spoke to my employer today he gave me a termination letter stating that my project end date will be my last date with them. It was more shocking. I will be on maternity leave anytime in month of may depending on the delivery. I don't see any possible options that any client can take me into project when I am in 9th month of pregnancy.
    As my husband is doing consulting, I filed the green card thru this employer, 485 is pending more than 180 days, 140 approved in EB2 category. We paid all the attorney fees and filing fees from our pocket. We spent nearly $10,000 for the GC process. My husband was on bench for the past 2 months. He got a job on EAD which is going to start next week.
    1. I see that my employer is terminating me immediately because he can avoid maternity expenses. I told him that I will take 3 months FMLA for unpaid maternity leave from Apr 30th. And look for the Job immediately after delivery and get into the Job. But still he is telling he won't provide me that time. Maintaining the status is very important for me as me and my husband depends on the EAD.
    2.My medical insurance is with my employer, If I get laid off in this critical situation, I won't be having insurance. We can't afford the delivery expenses without insurance.
    3. Even though my husband will get insurance with the new company, We are not sure that company will cover the pre-existing pregnancy that is in final stages.
    4. And also not sure that the insurance will be under the network of OBG/YN and the hospital I registered for delivery. His job is in different state but he will find out the options once he starts his job next week.
    5. Does anyone think that my employer is discriminating the law? He is terminating me immediately becoz I am pregnant.
    I am not sure whether he is doing the right thing but the situation I am in is the worst situation I ever expected of. Its lot of stress on me and my baby. We are unable to sleep for hour with all the tensions ahead. My husband's job is dependent on my valid status. If something screw up we both be in very bad situation. I really don't want any one in my situation.
    Please help me, if any one know any options where I can maintain my status during the pregnancy and maternity leave, Please tell me.

    Given that you got your 140 approved and applied for 485 and it is more than 180 days, you are in relatively safe situation.
    Rememeber GC is for future employment, as soon as the dust settles..you need to find a job!



    more...


    claudia schiffer guess. she shot claudia schiffer
  • she shot claudia schiffer



  • snehaledu
    04-16 12:26 PM
    And the point of this entire thread is?????
    Start investing money in India.
    r u IV Policeman? Can I see your badge?





    hair Claudia schiffer, playboy claudia schiffer guess. Posted in claudia schiffer
  • Posted in claudia schiffer



  • chi_shark
    07-26 10:04 PM
    assuming you have done everything for registration of the company... you are all set... no other formalities. you may want to write bye-laws of the company if you wish to pursue vc funding or partners... other than that you should be good..

    if you are a new company, very likely that you got a credit card that is backed by your personal credit... thats somethign to take care off.

    After incorporating the company in one of the states. What are the next important things one as a owner of the company needs to take care of especially if it is in IT product development area ( ofcourse including consulting but not purely comparable to predominent desi consultancy services)

    Specifically in the following category:

    1. If you are selling IT software products and services, what are the legal necessary formalities one needs to take care of?

    2. How about expanding the branches in outside USA? May be a branch office in India to leverage huge technical resources? Any legal or other things to be taken care of ?

    3. Bank Accounts next steps

    4. Credits Credit Cards. What are the precautions one needs to take care of?

    Any other thoughts....



    more...


    claudia schiffer guess. Claudia Schiffer,
  • Claudia Schiffer,



  • Macaca
    08-12 11:17 AM
    From Immigration rules may hurt economy (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=144955&postcount=66) Crackdown on employers could cause havoc in agriculture, healthcare and other industries, Chertoff acknowledges By Nicole Gaouette (nicole.gaouette@latimes.com ), Los Angeles Times Staff Writer, August 11, 2007

    Others expressed skepticism about the Department of Homeland Security's ability to enforce the measures, pointing out that the department cannot even come up with the number of high-skilled visa-holders in the country. "The agency that can't count is now going to go on this enforcement gig," said Rep. Zoe Lofgren (D-San Jose), chairwoman of the House immigration subcommittee. "We'll see how they do."
    In its Response to the Ombudsman’s 2006 Annual Report recommendation (AR 2006 – 01), USCIS agreed in principle to provide a breakdown of all incomplete cases by the number of months pending and application type, and stated (at p. 7):

    Given the constraints of existing legacy case management systems, USCIS would today need to perform a cumbersome, labor intensive, recurring manual audit of all pending files in order to compile the suggested data. Such audits would be cost prohibitive. (page 13)
    USCIS has opted not to use its limited financial resources to extract data from current systems and prefers to spend it on prospective systems that are years in the planning. For example, USCIS has not made corrections to the CLAIMS 3 system to capture data on applicants’ priority date information, country of nationality, and the preference category under which the application is filed that USCIS must review before the application is accepted for green card processing. (page 13)
    Failing to correct the system annually results in hundreds, if not thousands, of wasted hours by all levels of USCIS leadership in trying to account for an often asked question by Congress, the Ombudsman, stakeholders, and others: “Exactly how many employment-based green card applications does the agency have pending?” USCIS still cannot answer that question today with certainty. (page 13)





    hot Claudia Schiffer was snapped claudia schiffer guess. Claudia Schiffer as the
  • Claudia Schiffer as the



  • lahiribaba
    07-02 02:48 AM
    last time i posted this idea everyone ridiculed.

    Well we desis can only follow the lead of firingis.. so firingis say that who the f*** asked you to come here in the first place and we understand their logic and tell ourselves who the f*** asked us to be here in the first place .. so we are to blame ourselves for everything and take the crap anyway..

    But that is not the point.

    The point is that me and my company and you and your organisation have paid a service fee with a reasonable expectation of service. reasonable expectation of service is subject to interpretetion based on common sense and no f**king common sense says that waiting 10 years for GC is reasonable .. unless your common sense has been replaced by self disrepecting logic ....



    more...


    house Guess Jeans T-shirt for Men- claudia schiffer guess. like Claudia Schiffer,
  • like Claudia Schiffer,



  • prioritydate
    09-12 10:15 AM
    I got one after getting GC.





    tattoo like Claudia Schiffer, claudia schiffer guess. Claudia Schiffer#39;s Guess?
  • Claudia Schiffer#39;s Guess?



  • deecha
    08-27 12:18 PM
    In Michigan they don't even look at your visa to renew your license.

    I got my license renewed for another 4 years by mail, in Michigan. No questions asked. Good till 2011. Go Michigan ... :D



    more...


    pictures Claudia Schiffer to turn 40 claudia schiffer guess. Claudia Schiffer,
  • Claudia Schiffer,



  • amitjoey
    07-10 01:02 PM
    12:09 Pm

    good





    dresses Claudia Schiffer as the claudia schiffer guess. pussylequeer: Claudia Schiffer
  • pussylequeer: Claudia Schiffer



  • sravani
    05-13 01:37 PM
    Sorry to hear about such cases. We all have to realize one thing here. The employers need us equally bad as we need them (more often than not, not talking about Indian consultancies here). If ever one encounters such racial discrimination and open abuse at the work place, the best recourse is to file a complaint with the higher ups in the HR, start searching for another employer and ditch the current racist employer at the right moment with an appropriate email sent to everyone detailing why the person is leaving at such an important phase of the product development. Yeah, this might sound un-ethical, but sometimes situations do demand such drastic measures to send the right message. That's when all these racist employers would realize the importance of the person that just left the company. Then they can try to fill in the position with their preferred race qualified person and see how difficult that gets!!

    Better still, please talk to your friends and family in other parts of the US and find the areas in the US that are cosmopolitan and try to move to those places. Yeah that is very difficult in the short-term, but in the long-run, you would have peace of mind and a good quality of life after making such a move. Fortunately, i am in the Bay area and i have rarely encountered such racial prejudices out here. Just my two cents.

    Good luck.

    Thanks for your advise and i agree with your thoughts.

    I thought of leaving this company several times, but I am working in this company for 6 years and the only company I worked after coming to USA. I invested so much for this company, like working beyond work hours, working in the weekends, making up the project deadlines for the incompetitive colleagues etc. etc. and now just waiting for my Green Card. There were so many times I thought if I get my Green Card I am going to leave this moment. Years passing by and with this retrogression thing, there is very little hope of getting it soon...

    The positive thing is, my direct supervisor is very nice and I can voice my opinion and she understands me and completely supports me. I am just praying god that I should keep working for her till I get the GC.



    more...


    makeup she shot claudia schiffer claudia schiffer guess. Guess Jeans T-shirt for Men-
  • Guess Jeans T-shirt for Men-



  • Macaca
    08-13 10:33 PM
    Good job Macaca. Just one thing though, it looks like 1M includes all pending AOS and not just EB. Please see http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/cisomb_annualrpt07__June_11_2007_section3b_backlog s.pdf

    According to Ombudsman's report,

    Pending cases = EB + Family + Refugee + Asylum + ... = Backlogged cases + Unripe cases = 1,275,795 (page 11) + 1,316,740 (Figure 1, page 14) = 2,592,535 (as of March 2007)

    I am approximating 1M to be EB based, 1.5M to be family based and 92,535 to be asylum + refugee (which is a lot).





    girlfriend Claudia Schiffer#39;s Guess? claudia schiffer guess. on to Claudia Schiffer for
  • on to Claudia Schiffer for



  • Amma
    09-22 06:08 PM
    Sorry gc_dedo.





    hairstyles Claudia Schiffer, claudia schiffer guess. Claudia Schiffer Sexy Photo
  • Claudia Schiffer Sexy Photo



  • dummgelauft
    10-04 03:20 PM
    ..'til one of you becomes the Citizen of another country.





    imneedy
    07-01 06:23 PM
    1) what is the best way to attach photos when sending supporting docs so that they won't get lost or mis-placed. What goodies are avaialble in Staples for this?

    I put them in a thin plastic bag my photographer gave me and used a clip to put all documents together


    2) As part of AP e-file process, is it possible to do all the work on a machine which does not have printer and later retrieve the confirmation notice and print it?

    You can do it, you have the option to save the documents as pdf. From what I read from other users, sometimes USCIS website hangs and then you can request (by sending an e-mail) for the pdfs to be e-mailed to you. In either case I would recommend to use a PC with printer, it's more convenient.





    India_USA
    05-07 10:32 AM
    Will be joining in this year! Will contact my state chapter leader for further coordination.

    Thanks Pappu



    Updates Via E-Mail