Pages

 

cliff lee yankees

images 7th heaven for Cliff Lee? cliff lee yankees. too) the that Yankees are
  • too) the that Yankees are



  • foobar2001
    09-08 08:58 PM
    Thanks for your reply - but I looked at both email and they are exactly same except for approval date on them. that confused me :confused:

    how long it's taking to get actual card in mail after getting production email/ status update?

    yup - i got duplicate CPO emails as well - one on sep 1 and another on sep 2. The LUD date also changed from sep 1 to sep 2 after the 2 updates. Today i got the 485 approved email.
    Dont have the GC in hand yet - looks like none of the folks who got current in Sep have received their GCs yet. Speaking to some folks who got current last month, it seems like most folks had GCs in hand within 10-15 days of the first status update regarding CPO.





    wallpaper too) the that Yankees are cliff lee yankees. Cliff Lee over the years (9
  • Cliff Lee over the years (9



  • chanduv23
    04-24 02:44 PM
    They refer to ads on Sulekha and other similar portals

    On another note - consulting companies will workaround by creating multiple companies and applying h1b through various companies





    cliff lee yankees. Cliff Lee whips the ball at
  • Cliff Lee whips the ball at



  • mhathi
    01-15 08:34 AM
    I have sent the letters today to WH and IV.
    I have also sent group emails to my batchmates from my engg college asking them to join IV. I think everyone should do that - this will help IV to Increase its Memberships.
    I had one more suggestion too - (this has recd less support in the past).
    we need to put in a statement that many legals are not buying a house because of the uncertainity in the GC process. even the congressmen will be more patient with our cause when we mention housing.

    I doubt if this is true. There was a poll created a while back that asked this question to everyone, and fully 50% or more had already bought a house even though they had not even reached the 485 stage. I personally would not wait for GC to buy the house. If the status quo remains, it will probably be 5-6 years before they even take up my case for consideration. The housing market would certainly have recovered by then. Barring local minima and maxima, the overall trend in the housing market is always of a somewhat steady and gradual incline.

    Just my 2 cents.





    2011 Cliff Lee over the years (9 cliff lee yankees. Update � Cliff Lee hates Texas
  • Update � Cliff Lee hates Texas



  • sanojkumar
    06-18 05:07 PM
    How the forms to be printed? One sided or back to- back?



    more...


    cliff lee yankees. Cliff Lee#39;s deliberation over
  • Cliff Lee#39;s deliberation over



  • factoryman
    05-24 06:31 PM
    I-693, supplemental I-693 (vaccination record) , copy of enclosed documents, blood tests (HIV) , skin test results( BCG), your acceptance for these tests, x-ray report (if skin test is very positive - see belwo) and TB diagnosis ( no TB) is enclosed in the sealed envelope. In original.

    The same set is given to you. The medical staff with go through section by section and show it to you (in your copy) that all sections are completed ans signed. If you take vaccination on the first day, then on the third day they will give you sealed cover. [LIST=1]
    Feel free to PM me if you need any information. I don't go back and read all the threads and all postings. So, PM is best.

    Can someone explain to me what is advance Parole and why it is needed?? My lawyer didn't mention it.



    also how long do you have to wait after you get the medical exam done to get the results to file for I-485??? Thank you





    cliff lee yankees. Cliff Lee and Charlie Manuel
  • Cliff Lee and Charlie Manuel



  • Canadian_Dream
    10-02 03:41 PM
    Nope, I got only one set. A friend of mine got two set he and his spouse filed each other as dependent.
    Here is a question for multiple I485 Filers:
    Did you get multiple fingerprinting notices for each applicant too?



    more...


    cliff lee yankees. Cliff Lee was recently
  • Cliff Lee was recently



  • krishnam70
    01-14 01:41 PM
    For those wanting to personalize it a little bit.


    The Honorable George W. Bush
    President of the United States
    The White House
    1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
    Washington, DC 20510

    Dear Mr. President:

    I write today to urge you to fix America’s broken legal employment-based immigration system. Currently, more than 500,000 skilled individuals who contribute to the American economy through their hard work in high technology, scientific research, medicine and other fields find themselves trapped in a process that is hopelessly backlogged. If nothing is done, hundreds of thousands of immigrants will wait years or even decades in a process that was never intended to take so long. While comprehensive change will require legislative action, your administration can implement administrative remedies to improve America’s competitiveness, eliminate bureaucratic inefficiencies, and improve our quality of life.

    <insert personal blurb here>

    Attracting and retaining the best and brightest minds from around the world is in America’s best interest. In February 2006, your Domestic Policy Council issued a report on the American Competitiveness Initiative that recognized the importance of employment-based immigration. The report stated:

    “The President also recognizes that enabling the world's most talented and hardest-working individuals to put their skills to work for America will increase our entrepreneurship and our international competitiveness, and will net many high-paying jobs for all Americans. The United States benefits from our ability to attract and retain needed immigrant and non-immigrant students and workers, and it is important that America remains competitive in attracting talented foreign nationals.”

    You can advance your stated objective by making common-sense administrative reforms to fix a system that is clearly broken.

    Implementing much-needed reforms will also free government resources to focus on pressing national security matters. For example, current rules require the Department of Homeland Security to renew the Employment Authorization Documents (EADs) of hundreds of thousands of legal immigrants each year as those immigrants wait for green cards and permanent residency in the U.S. Rather than renew these EADs annually, the government could renew these documents every three years, freeing countless hours that could be better spent serving the Department’s mission.

    The greatest impact of the broken green card process is borne by the legal immigrants and their families. The more than half million highly-skilled legal immigrants already working productively in the United States find themselves trapped in a system that is taking years longer than intended. During this wait for a green card, these immigrants remain trapped in a legal maze, unable to change jobs – even within the same employer – without starting the arduous immigration process over again, and subject to waits that grow longer and longer.

    We implore you to exercise your authority to implement administratively these much-needed reforms.

    • Recapture administratively the unused visas for permanent residency to fulfill the congressional mandate of 140,000 green cards per year.

    • Revise the administrative definition of “same or similar” to allow slight additional job flexibility for legal immigrants awaiting adjudication of adjustment of status (I-485) petitions.

    • Allow filing of Adjustment of Status (Form I-485) when a visa number is not available.

    • Implement the existing interim rule to allow issuance of multi-year Employment Authorization Documents (EAD) and Advance Parole.

    • Allow visa revalidation in the United States.

    • Reinstate premium processing of Immigrant Petitions.

    I urge you to implement these administrative remedies without delay. Action is urgently needed to fulfill your stated goal of attracting and retaining highly-skilled legal immigrants from around the world, eliminating bureaucratic inefficiency, and improving the lives of future Americans already living and working legally in the United States.

    Thank you for your attention to this matter.

    Respectfully,

    Why not an interim AP or ability to travel using Original AP receipt before the actual AP arrives? The AP issue does cause a lot of disruptions in planned vacations or also in cases of unplanned emergencies.

    Sending my Letters today.. written and stamped up





    2010 Cliff Lee whips the ball at cliff lee yankees. 7th heaven for Cliff Lee?
  • 7th heaven for Cliff Lee?



  • 485Mbe4001
    09-16 12:45 PM
    If possible ask your company HR reps (and coworkers) to make a call too, it will help. Call by the company will make an additional impact. I have asked mine to call. No harm in shooting off an email.



    more...


    cliff lee yankees. Cliff Lee gets Yankees 1st
  • Cliff Lee gets Yankees 1st



  • srgadi
    09-23 12:51 AM
    I have had couple of LUDs on my cases (9/10 and 9/13) and nothing after that. The last time I gave my fingerprints were in Jan 2009, so I am sure they have expired. Should I proactively get the biometrics done (by taking an infopass and requesting biometrics notice) or wait for them to send me the notice?

    Not sure if this will help if I open up an SR or take an infopass. Anyone got their 485 approved while their biometrics were expired?





    hair Update � Cliff Lee hates Texas cliff lee yankees. dollars to Cliff Lee.
  • dollars to Cliff Lee.



  • gg_ny
    08-09 02:30 PM
    Once again the petition protesting against namecheck delays misses the point. It is unreasonable to ask the FBI to "speed up" the process, they should be allowed to take as much time as they want.

    I want to recycle all the negative adjectives you have used in your mail on your statements ;-). Please read about NNCP, FBI and related congressional hearings and statements; about the GC for a muslim known to have Hezbollah connections but missed by FBI background checks and the kind of reactions in evoked in 2002; subsequent modifications in the name check process. Also, try to understand (!) that name checks are done for ALL APPLICANTS including for Soccer Spicegirl and her hubby Bechkam when they would apply under extraordinarily talented category. FBI does not look for visa category the applicant comes under; it is not their job. CIS is mandated to have the "background" check (of which namecheck is just one of the processes) cleared for ALL gc applicants. Then how can this be independent of gc process? What if the uncleared person gets gc and then becomes persona non granta (unavailable) for deportation if the checks fail? how about the benefits (SSN etc) and immi benefits (sponsorship etc.)? what if that person becomes an elected offcier (state governor?) and then the name check fails?

    The request to speed up the name checks is truly ridiculous. Stupidity like this is what harms legal H1-B immigrants the most.

    Do you understand the reasons for the delay? Read Pappu's postings carefully: the delay is not because of namechecks not cleared; delay is mainly because the FBI analysts DO NOT GET TO YOUR FILE for many years! They claim they could not keep up with demand for name checks from gc applicatns, naturalization applicants, sometimes other visa applicants, whitehouse visitors, political appointees to less prominent positions, would-be employees of coast guard and other sensitive defense establishments etc. etc. If that is the case what is wrong in asking FBI (I dont know who is doing it though) to speed up the process for legal immigratns? $100 X 500,000 = $50M; Even if one analyst costs ~100K per year (with benefits), then do the math!

    Stupidity in any form is harmful to H1Bs. Asking for expediting namecheck (even with a fat fee) is not one of them. But putting the mouths first where the minds should have been really harms anyone!



    more...


    cliff lee yankees. Yankees.Tags: Cliff Lee
  • Yankees.Tags: Cliff Lee



  • krishmunn
    04-07 10:47 AM
    I guess, we need to hire, one octopus for every months' prediction. That will be cheaper, instead of we put our brain in predictions.

    People are not contributing for Advocacy day and they will contribute to hire the octopus ?? :rolleyes:





    hot Cliff Lee#39;s deliberation over cliff lee yankees. Cliff Lee is the latest aging
  • Cliff Lee is the latest aging



  • kriskris
    01-25 11:21 AM
    We are planning to make a trip to Hyderabad, India along with my wife and my little baby boy. After reading all of your experiences, I am not sure which one should I opt for. We have an expired Visa on passport, planning to Use AP. As we are travelling first time with the little baby boy, I am looking for some hassle free flying. I stay pretty closer to Harrisburg, PA ...thanks

    Hi reddy77,
    I recently traveled to Chennai. My H1b visa was expired in my passport and have an approved AP. I traveled through AA (Frankfurt) --> Gulf Airways (Bahrain) --> Madras and ultimately to Tirupati by Car, While going to India no one cared to ask for any documents not even in Frankfurt. By the way if you don't know this, you don't need a TV for Germany if you have AP. While coming back (I just came 2 weeks back), the officer at the Immigration counter looked at my passport and asked me how can i travel to US with an expired US Visa. I didn't give him my AP with my passport coz I was lazy to take AP from my bag. Finally I showed him my AP and he let me in. Now all the officers in India know about AP. They wont be surprised looking at the AP. In Bahrain I had a lay over of about 13 hours. Gulf Air gave me hotel accommodation. At the Bahrain immigration counter, the officer flipped 2-3 pages in my passport and didn't even care to look at my visa/AP. In Frankfurt, while boarding the AA flight to Dallas, the lady at the AA counter verified all my documents even my office badge. If possible carry your office badge/ID card with you. If you don't have one it should be OK because you are not required to carry and you can always tell them that you are not carrying. Since I showed her my AP, she took all my documents including my badge to her supervisor for the approval and finally gave me the boarding pass. In DFW the immigration was like a piece of cake. I was the second person in the queue. CBP officer after taking my finger prints took me to an officer (Secondary Inspection). The officer at the Sec inspection verified all my documents in his system and asked me to show my EAD. After checking my EAD, he said its not mandatory to carry EAD but safe. The whole process took less than 15 minutes. Let me know if you have any other questions.



    more...


    house Cliff Lee offered 7 years by cliff lee yankees. Free agent Cliff Lee, above,
  • Free agent Cliff Lee, above,



  • caliguy
    10-26 04:01 PM
    Thanks @ fatjoe

    Yeah, I know what you mean. But if one has waited for so long (13 years in my case), you want to see it in writing before you believe anything.

    Yes, I will call TSC again in a couple hours.

    Thanks for all the info and for all the support you have provided. Good luck to you, hopefully your spouses case will get approved soon too.

    Alright, Congrats Caliguy!!!
    I guess the emails and updates are sent by some kind of batch processing system. I got the email at 5:15 am, do you think that uscis guys would work that early...., duh....
    So cool down, you will get email soon.
    If you are doubtful, call uscis one more time, and confirm that your case is approved.





    tattoo Cliff Lee and Charlie Manuel cliff lee yankees. Cliff Lee, who would probably
  • Cliff Lee, who would probably



  • chandooo
    10-01 12:49 PM
    If your Notice date is in Sept 2007, we need to wait for our turn. Look for the NOTICE DATE on your 485 application.
    what does it means ???



    more...


    pictures Cliff Lee was recently cliff lee yankees. Cliff Lee#39;s aging Yankee
  • Cliff Lee#39;s aging Yankee



  • Meghna
    05-16 02:11 PM
    I came here on F1 and i was on F1 when we applied for 485.
    after i got my masters i did not apply for opt and used the EAD card i got through 485 for working.
    I changed my status from F1 to H4 once i graduated.I never traveled after i came here.

    Will i face any problems in future when our pd becomes current.
    Our lawyer says there should not be any problem but i don't know if he is correct.:(





    dresses Cliff Lee is the latest aging cliff lee yankees. Cliff Lee
  • Cliff Lee



  • abuddyz
    01-08 09:55 AM
    Dear Smisachu/ and others:
    I was also planning to go to Kolkata this summer to extend my H1B for another 3 years. Now, I am so scared reading all about the PIMS verification; delay of issuing visas; and returning passports. I am also sacred because I did not apply for any AP because at the time of applying for my 485 my H1B was valid (in fact it is valid till July 08).
    So, what would you guys advise me to do:
    (1) Go to Kolkata (with my 485 receipt notice, original) and return before my
    current H1B expires in July 08? Or, (2) apply for an AP (it is my understanding that AP is rejected by USCIS if someone has a valid H1B)? Please advise. Thanks.

    this is my thinking... number of cases which are getting delays due to this PIMS check should be considerably less when we calculate in terms of percentage... all the persons who are getting passport quickly may not be coming to these forums as they will be busy in their India trip (though there are few people who posted and I salute them). And I guess whose passport get delayed .. most of those must be coming to such forums... so in terms of percentage it might be 10% or less of cases.. so if we decide to go for stamping, there will be risk of passport delay but the probability will be less...

    these are just my thoughts.. no other source of information.



    more...


    makeup Cliff Lee gets Yankees 1st cliff lee yankees. Cliff Lee offered 7 years by
  • Cliff Lee offered 7 years by



  • intbuz
    08-19 02:37 PM
    Yes. Indeed you are approved..Congrats.
    thanks Anil





    girlfriend Cliff Lee, who would probably cliff lee yankees. Cliff Lee Starting pitcher
  • Cliff Lee Starting pitcher



  • Nil
    11-11 09:18 AM
    The Los Angeles Times (11/11, Watanabe) reports that, according to a report from the Migration Policy Institute, there is "a massive 'brain waste' of highly educated and skilled immigrant professionals who potentially could, with a little aid, help ease looming labor shortages in California and nationwide in healthcare, computer sciences and other skilled jobs." According to the report's findings, "nationwide, more than 1.3 million college-educated legal immigrants are unemployed or working in unskilled jobs such as dishwashers or taxi drivers," and "nearly one-fourth of them, or 317,000, live in California." The report also "noted that competition for such professionals is heating up, with other countries such as Canada and Australia moving aggressively to attract them with better transition programs," and "suggested an expansion of successful programs such as Welcome Back," which helps transition immigrants with medical skills "back into the healthcare field."





    hairstyles Yankees.Tags: Cliff Lee cliff lee yankees. The Cliff Lee lottery is over
  • The Cliff Lee lottery is over



  • gc_on_demand
    11-03 03:48 PM
    How much did you spend for getting this done ? And are you really happy with what this has resulted in to, now all those in computer information manager - lc will get in to trouble, more audits.

    Was this really needed?

    Which labor will DOL going to audit ? Pending , future or approved ?

    If approved and waiting to get approval for I 485 or filling I 485 then it will be big trouble.





    chanduv23
    11-06 01:46 PM
    Folks,

    I sent the letters and also invoked the AC21 through a lawyer a month ago. However, inspite of all this, I see a new update for my 140 petition today -

    Application Type: I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

    Current Status: Withdrawal Acknowledgment Notice Sent

    On November 5, 2008, we mailed a notice acknowledging withdrawal of this application or petition I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER. If you have not received the notice within 30 days of November 5, 2008, contact our customer service at 1-800-375-5283. If at some point in the future you wish to pursue the benefits provided by this application or petition, you must file a new application along with all applicable fees and evidence.

    I am not sure if this means that my 485 will be denied shortly...

    This could be a new status message by USCIS when 140 is withdrawn by employer. If I am not worng, the notice that they mailed out, will gop to employer and not you.

    Call customer service to know about ur 485. I am hoping it will be fine as you filed for ac21





    WAIT_FOR_EVER_GC
    08-14 11:20 AM
    Today I received my card in the mail.
    CPO Greened on 8/3/10 .
    Card Received : 8/13/10.

    Wait_for_ever's wait_is_over now.



    Updates Via E-Mail