Pages

 

clip art free swirl

images Royalty-free clipart picture clip art free swirl. Swirl+border+clip+art
  • Swirl+border+clip+art



  • eb2dec2005
    09-22 02:13 PM
    My I485 is still pending (> 180 days filed on July27th '07). I have my renewed EAD valid for the next 2 years. I have been out of project for 4 months and my employer , who filed my GC, terminated my health coverage too. Iam using my COBRA option.

    Recently, i have applied for a perm position using EAD . I explained to the client about by current status of GC. They wanted to know what they are supposed to do for it. I told them i need to 'invoke' a law called AC21.(pardon my ignorance if iam wrong) inorder to transfer my pending application.

    Now the big question is, how do i initiate this whole process?

    I really apreaciate all your suggestions.





    wallpaper Swirl+border+clip+art clip art free swirl. white flower clipart free.
  • white flower clipart free.



  • aadimanav
    07-14 04:20 PM
    I have just sent an email to Senator Dianne Feinstein.





    clip art free swirl. Swirl clip art - vector clip
  • Swirl clip art - vector clip



  • snathan
    03-15 11:32 PM
    :-)

    In this country I dont know what is serious and what is light situations.

    Definitly steeling is not light anywhere. Somewhere they have the resource and some dont. Thats the different.





    2011 white flower clipart free. clip art free swirl. Royalty Free Tree Clipart
  • Royalty Free Tree Clipart



  • ksach
    06-21 08:39 PM
    I checked with a lawyer once and she told me that you do not need paystubs for her. you need a paystub for yourself because you should be in status. dont know if all lawyers would agree.



    more...


    clip art free swirl. clip art free swirl. cab
  • clip art free swirl. cab



  • vpgreencard
    07-30 09:49 PM
    Please don't start these kind of useless thread





    clip art free swirl. house clip art free swirl.
  • house clip art free swirl.



  • bluekayal
    10-11 11:34 AM
    According to BCIS (spoke to them yesterday), the Schedule A apps filed before retrogression will keep getting processed, because they were filed when Schedule A was current.

    I take this with a pinch of salt. Can anyone who filed 140/485 last year before retrogression hit EB 2, please post your experience? Have 485s after 2003 been approved?
    thanks

    Bluekayal


    Friends

    I filed My concurrent I-140 and I-485 in Schedule A Group-II , EB-2, Exceptional Ability in Arts and Sciences Application with USCIS recipt date of AUGUST 24, 2006 for both I-140 and I-485?

    (1) My I-140 is yet not approved I had asked my attorney to do premium processing. In this new situation should I go for premium processing or hold it back as they will not process my I-485 due to un availability of numbers in Schedule A.


    (2)With current retrogession in Schedule A in November visa bulletin What will happen to my I-140 and I-485 processing.


    (3)If Schedule A categorey ends after 10/5/2005 as indicated in November visa bulletin what will happen to CASES like mine which were filed after that? does they get transfered to EB-2 ( or EB-3) with their filing dates, set as priority date?

    (4) Does establishment of date of 10/5/2005 in NOVEMBER visa bulletin means that they will still process application that they accepted till this NOVEMBER-2006 .

    Your experienced help is Gretaly appreciated in this developing situation.



    more...


    clip art free swirl. Green Swirl Floral Vector
  • Green Swirl Floral Vector



  • spicy_guy
    06-04 03:02 PM
    On a lighter note- "motorize"... at the DMV?

    Haha... Typo.... Anyways, any idea on my original question?





    2010 Swirl clip art - vector clip clip art free swirl. Royalty-free clipart picture
  • Royalty-free clipart picture



  • RDB
    08-03 08:01 PM
    True - that's exactly what the Adjudicating Officer told me today when I went in for the Interview :)......They want to avoid another July 2007.

    So, for efficiency, they are just pre-adjudicating some of the applications; so that, they don't get overwhelmed when dates move forward - they simply have to press the button for 'Card production ordered' message!

    In fact, the officer told me that he has 'approved' my application and will have to just wait for the dates to become current to get the actual plastic - also for fyi.....they can also deny the application instantly or request more evidence or call for a follow up interview. They actually give you a letter indicating what happened during the interview (it obviously doesn't say your application is approved - but it will explicitly say whether your application needs a follow up interview or additional evidence).





    Although officially so far, USCIS has not branded an I-485 status as "pre-adjudicated", if you haven't received any RFE and/or any other negative status about your 485, and if your case is outside the processing dates of the Service Center, then obviously dude your case is pre-adjudicated.

    I tend to believe that the offical status of being "pre-adjudicated" is coming soon. A few months back I read that USCIS is considering publishing another set of date known as "Qualifying Date" in their monthly visa bulletin. That date will define if you are "qualified" to file I-485. They will determine this date based on their workload. The idea behind is to avoid another July 2007 fiasco. They intend to process the 485's early rather than have you wait for your PD to become current. That way they will manage their workload efficiently and avoid visa wastage. They did indicate these applications to be pre-adjudicated then. I am guessing the official status of "pre-adjudicated" on your 485 application is coming soon.



    more...


    clip art free swirl. Swirl clip art - vector clip
  • Swirl clip art - vector clip



  • msp1976
    10-16 10:50 AM
    I thought i wouldn't marry till i get ma GC coz i didn't wanna gal to come n rot here without a job being on H4.
    but now i've gotten so freakin old waitin for the GC n still waitin that i might not get a gal to marry.:eek: :eek:
    well there are always other things to do for a H4 ..
    At present My wife on her H4 is pursuing her Master's degree ... I donot need to tell you that I got a deep hole in my pocket..
    Also I have heard some H4 spouses doing volunteering work..
    Also you can have kids and get another piece of 'work' out of the way...If anyone has more ways of making the better of the situation let me know...
    :p :D :cool: :cool: ;) :D





    hair Royalty Free Tree Clipart clip art free swirl. Sun Clipart #1053252: Grumpy
  • Sun Clipart #1053252: Grumpy



  • ksircar
    10-12 02:59 PM
    Sent mails.



    more...


    clip art free swirl. Swirl Flowers Vector Clipart
  • Swirl Flowers Vector Clipart



  • gcisadawg
    02-23 11:13 PM
    my dear.. pretentious pseudo middle class desi...
    i know ppl like you...
    you wear an armani to office but still carrying curd rice and pickel for lunch...
    you rejoice the success of slumDOG..with your liberal friends...with a martini glass filled with water..in hand..because ur amma told u not to drink alcohaal..;)

    according to u ...we are losers because we dont like being called a DOG in 21st century...

    if you want to wag ur skinny brown ass ..eveytime SlumDOG is uttered..thats ur problem..

    does that mean one can't wear armani and carry curd rice and chicken curry? Try it, you wont be sorry! :cool:





    hot clip art free swirl. cab clip art free swirl. flower clip art free black and
  • flower clip art free black and



  • aadimanav
    07-18 10:09 AM
    Aadimanav or anyone,

    I am planning to send a letter to President, First Lady, DOS chief besides other Govt. rep. Anyone has the addresses?

    I am in CP and I am writing to them to allow CP filers who are already working here in the US to file for AOS (even if the PD is not current) anticipating a very long delay for EB3 I. That way we could get atleast the minimal benefits like EAD, AP.

    If any CP filers from EB3 I wanna join me, more than welcome!

    You may want to start a new thread regarding this letter. :)



    more...


    house Free Vector Graphic - Swirl clip art free swirl. Royalty Free Butterfly Clipart
  • Royalty Free Butterfly Clipart



  • av2004
    07-02 10:45 AM
    Friends, I read this article which is an opinion about President's immigration speech and loved most of it (coz it was quite unbiased and straightfoward opinion): Obama Fails to Square the Illegal-Immigration Circle - Victor Davis Hanson - The Corner on National Review Online (http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/?q=MWFlN2I4OTJmMWMxYzQwNzg5MDFiZmQxNmVkZTI2MWQ=)





    tattoo house clip art free swirl. clip art free swirl. heart clipart black and white
  • heart clipart black and white



  • 485Mbe4001
    03-17 07:16 PM
    good old AG created this mess, there was a reason that he was called easy Al...suggest reading Bill Fleckenstein's , "Greenspan's Bubbles: The Age of Ignorance at the Federal Reserve."

    Bernake has studied the great depression, he is probably the best person for the current situation, his hands are tied by a number of factors..suggested reading :)

    Ben Bernanke (2005). Essays on the Great Depression.
    Ben Bernanke, Thomas Laubach, Frederic Mishkin, and Adam Posen: Inflation Targeting: Lessons from the International Experience. Princeton University Press

    btw, h1techSlave, there is next to nothing he can do to help us with the GCs, that my friend is one heck of a pipe dream. There is a 19 trillion derivatives market (trillion with a T) going down the drain, i doubt he has time to read or even think about your letters.

    I would try get Alan Greenspan back into office :rolleyes:
    Bernanke does not seem that qualified IMHO.



    more...


    pictures Green Swirl Floral Vector clip art free swirl. Peggy.free swirl clip art
  • Peggy.free swirl clip art



  • sandy_anand
    04-19 10:27 AM
    we will see more of this as elections near..

    Agree!





    dresses flower clip art free black and clip art free swirl. Swirl Damask
  • Swirl Damask



  • indianabacklog
    10-24 09:47 AM
    [QUOTE

    ---------------------------------------

    Indaianabacklog --- Why the he** dont you understand you are born in the damn country with Billion people? But if you are not, then yes its a surprise. But how are you ROW?
    And also from my experience --- You got to keep poking the USCIS authorities for them to wake up and take your application to process.

    QUOTE]

    I do know where I come from, I am from the UK. My screen name is Indiana as in the state where I live. I also know my own priority date. Since my PD only became current in May that was the earliest I could apply so my processing time is not unusual. The ones who are getting approved within three months are the unusual cases.



    more...


    makeup Swirl clip art - vector clip clip art free swirl. Free Vector Graphic - Swirl
  • Free Vector Graphic - Swirl



  • virald
    06-25 11:28 AM
    Gentlemen,


    http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-131instr.pdf (page 4)

    If you travel before the advance parole document is issued, your application will be deemed abandoned if:

    A) You depart from the United States; or
    B) The person seeking advance parole attempts to enter the United States before a decision is made on the application.

    Thanks.

    This is interesting, since my lawyer mentioned otherwise. This might only for the first application or my lawyer could be wrong.:cool:





    girlfriend heart clipart black and white clip art free swirl. of royalty-free clip-art
  • of royalty-free clip-art



  • raysaikat
    05-22 12:24 PM
    you know, they posted August 29 for I140 at Texas, i predict it will magically move back to, lets say, July 28.

    I second :) , but probably in next month.





    hairstyles Swirl Flowers Vector Clipart clip art free swirl. 004-Swirl Corner
  • 004-Swirl Corner



  • belmontboy
    01-15 02:51 PM
    You don't need guns my friend. You need Roses!!!;)





    485Mbe4001
    04-25 12:02 PM
    Please dont make it a racial issue, they have a bunch of rules about who can give blood, it doesnt matter if you are asian or 'American'
    for a full list please visit

    http://www.redcross.org/services/biomed/0,1082,0_557_,00.html


    travel related
    "Travel Outside of U.S., Immigration
    Wait 12 months after travel in an area where malaria is found. Wait 3 years after living in a country or countries where malaria is found. Persons who have spent long periods of time in countries where "mad cow disease" is found are not eligible to donate. This requirement is related to concerns about variant Creutzfeld Jacob Disease (vCJD). Learn more about vCJD and donation. Persons who were born in or who lived in certain countries in Western Africa, or who have had close contact with persons who were born in or who lived in certain West African countries are not eligible to donate. This requirement is related to concerns about HIV Group O. Learn more about HIV Group O, and the specific African countries where it is found.

    "


    Because, we (asian) still have eradicated Diseases in spread. This not is only applicable to India, for mjaority of Aisan countries too.

    North America is worried about TB, Malaria and few other Diseases (which are still widely in asian countries)





    bheemi
    04-03 10:08 AM
    I am suprprised if IV is working towards abiltiy to file 485 and hard country limit...Just want to know how IV is working towards these 2 items...
    If any of these two wont show out in coming bill,..then I would say goodbye to IV..because all other items in bill were there without IV;s interaction....

    Can somebody calrify if these options will anyway include in this bill..by means of ammendements...



    Updates Via E-Mail