Pages

 

cute love poems and quotes

images cute love quotes famous love cute love poems and quotes. Tags: cute quotes love spanish
  • Tags: cute quotes love spanish



  • yetanotherguyinline
    05-17 02:26 PM
    Cannot make it, have to be home baby on the way.





    wallpaper Tags: cute quotes love spanish cute love poems and quotes. cute love poems and quotes.
  • cute love poems and quotes.



  • txh1b
    04-15 10:47 AM
    Bingo! I was about to say this -- Under COBRA, govt will pay 65% of the payment. I have been to this boat before and COBRA is extremely expensive (~1500 dollars a month for a family of 3).

    Also, you need to talk to a lawyer! Desi companies....what can I say.... no company should terminate anyone in the 9th month of pregnancy.

    Status wise both you and your husband are OK. Just make sure that both of you renew AP and EAD on time.

    Good luck.

    COBRA is applicable only if the employer has 20+ employees.





    cute love poems and quotes. Love Quote 26 ( Love Quotes
  • Love Quote 26 ( Love Quotes



  • snathan
    04-21 02:34 PM
    I heard famous indian crab stroy....are you that crab.

    Please be positive. Please support our request.

    US is a great country. Always value human values more than any other country.

    I love US. That is why i am here.

    You will have to decide between your Parents and the US...which one you love the most.





    2011 cute love poems and quotes. cute love poems and quotes. dresses cute love poems and
  • dresses cute love poems and



  • rameshk75
    05-13 10:59 AM
    I and many folks in this forum have seen very few approvals for this category. How come USCIS says that this category is over subscribing the visa quota. Why they are moving un used visas to EB2 (no offense) why not for EB3?

    We need IV help in this area.


    If you have not contributed for the recpature funding drive, Please do so..let's move forward together and support IV to lobby the introduced bills first...there is no point in fighting among ourselves !!

    I agree to 'kaisersose'.....



    more...


    cute love poems and quotes. cute love poems and quotes.
  • cute love poems and quotes.



  • permfiling
    12-12 01:43 AM
    All the suggestions are good but think who gets to influence USCIS more ? It is the EMPLOYERS.

    Action Items are:

    1. We let our employers know the current issue
    2. Notify AILA , MEDIA that we are boycotting work or taking leave for a day or a whole week. This is the same day everyone takes leave and notifies the employer that they should do something
    3. Do some rally on the above day.





    cute love poems and quotes. makeup emo love quotes poems.
  • makeup emo love quotes poems.



  • chintu25
    04-01 04:38 PM
    :)



    more...


    cute love poems and quotes. cute love poems and quotes.
  • cute love poems and quotes.



  • ujjvalkoul
    05-12 01:05 PM
    Just an idea, otherwise I am afraid we will be in this boat forever, being exploited and instability galore





    2010 Love Quote 26 ( Love Quotes cute love poems and quotes. cute love quotes famous love
  • cute love quotes famous love



  • wrldnw4me
    02-24 01:03 PM
    Did my part..

    Thanks for all your work.



    more...


    cute love poems and quotes. cute love poems and quotes.
  • cute love poems and quotes.



  • indianindian2006
    10-01 07:12 PM
    Absolutely wrong. Lot of misinformation here. You can very well apply for OCI for your child even if both of you are Indian citizens and the 4 steps mentioned above are just wrong. I would prefer OCI over PIO as mentioned in the other reply too, on PIO your child will have to register with the police station evry six months if stay is longer. OCI is valid forever while PIO is valid for 10 (or 5) years and OCI means you have all the rights but can't fight elections and vote.

    In 2005 my first kid got an OCI as the rules were diiferent then but in 2009 the current rule is that one parent MUST be a US citizen and I had to take a PIO for my second kid in 2009.


    Following is from the FAQ`s of Indian consulate at SFO

    6. Are minor children whose both parents are Indian citizens eligible for OCI?
    No.





    hair dresses cute love poems and cute love poems and quotes. cute love poems and quotes.
  • cute love poems and quotes.



  • s416504
    02-10 04:26 PM
    Do you mean 30 credits with 3 year degree from India to complete MS?
    $15K for 30 credits means $500 for 1 credit?

    I did online MS degree and it took 3 years, although I could have completed it in 2.5 years. First year I completed only 1 course per sem, then I started doing 2 per sem. I took non-thesis option and the total cost was aprx 15K from ISU. Thye charge flat rate fee per subject ( aprx 3 credits) irrespective of residency requirements (you can actually do this course from anywhere in the world and it would cost the same) . This degree requires 30 total credits (one of them must be a project, so technically only 9 subjects/courses to take).



    more...


    cute love poems and quotes. cute love quotes and poems.
  • cute love quotes and poems.



  • jfredr
    07-19 01:43 PM
    EB2 Reached on 2nd @9:01 AM





    hot cute love poems and quotes. cute love poems and quotes. tattoo cute love poems and
  • tattoo cute love poems and



  • cygent
    07-17 08:00 PM
    In title you mentioned "los angeles" but you havne't sent to Senators from CA.

    Hi aadimanav,

    Yes, They are from California. They represent the district I live in. Am I missing something here?



    more...


    house Cute Love Poems Teenagers cute love poems and quotes. cute love poems and quotes.
  • cute love poems and quotes.



  • GCNirvana007
    08-24 04:05 PM
    yes, our lawyer send a letter.

    You have been current so many times - did you ever take an infopass, talk to congressman, ombudsman, senator, calling USCIS etc. Did you do any of those?. Whats your I-485 receipt date?





    tattoo makeup emo love quotes poems. cute love poems and quotes. love and life poems
  • love and life poems



  • PresidentO
    04-01 10:42 PM
    Do you want to apply for a GC in the future ? If yes, then aren;t you happy someone is paving a way for you ?

    Why are trying to wake up folks who are pretending that they are sleeping?

    Let them pretend.

    This was the same guy who said FOIA can be hung on wall like an art frame because he does not need the data. He does not care a rat's ass if you care about the data or not. When I mentioned that FOIA can also be used for making a presentation to the lawmakers on how deep the retrogression is, FOIA is ok and good. Because, it will possibly benefit him

    Me! Me! Me! Me! Alllll ME!

    Give me my GC IV! I will give you 25-50$ depending on my mood. What ever!



    more...


    pictures cute love poems and quotes. cute love poems and quotes. cute love poems and quotes.
  • cute love poems and quotes.



  • LostInGCProcess
    09-05 04:06 PM
    This is what written in I-131 Instructions
    http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-131instr.pdf -> page 3

    If you are in the United States and seek advance parole:
    A. You may apply if you have an adjustment- of- status application pending and you seek to travel abroad for emergent personal or bona fide business reasons; :mad:

    we can come up with many excuses that would easily fall under "emergent personal or bona fide business reasons" category.

    I thought we must get ready with some reasons, when using AP to re-enter US. I have come up with some of my own that I may use:

    1) Grandpa or Grandma is sick (most common reason, perhaps no body uses it as a reason anymore)(bona fide personal reason)
    2) Land dispute (bona fide business reason)
    3) Parents home need urgent repair (bona fide business reason)
    4) Water shortage problem (bona fide business reason)





    dresses tattoo cute love poems and cute love poems and quotes. Cute Love Poems And Quotes.
  • Cute Love Poems And Quotes.



  • chanduv23
    05-13 12:33 PM
    Sorry to hear about such cases. We all have to realize one thing here. The employers need us equally bad as we need them (more often than not, not talking about Indian consultancies here). If ever one encounters such racial discrimination and open abuse at the work place, the best recourse is to file a complaint with the higher ups in the HR, start searching for another employer and ditch the current racist employer at the right moment with an appropriate email sent to everyone detailing why the person is leaving at such an important phase of the product development. Yeah, this might sound un-ethical, but sometimes situations do demand such drastic measures to send the right message. That's when all these racist employers would realize the importance of the person that just left the company. Then they can try to fill in the position with their preferred race qualified person and see how difficult that gets!!

    Better still, please talk to your friends and family in other parts of the US and find the areas in the US that are cosmopolitan and try to move to those places. Yeah that is very difficult in the short-term, but in the long-run, you would have peace of mind and a good quality of life after making such a move. Fortunately, i am in the Bay area and i have rarely encountered such racial prejudices out here. Just my two cents.

    Good luck.

    I did the same thing. I was under racial attack and complained to the HR, was on my 6th year of h1b. I did not get any justice, the HR was also having the same opinion, was talking about Indians in the company on h1b and all issues associated the and she said she has 14 years of experience dealing with this and knows how to fix this problem. I was kicked out of the company. No look back at all. I pleaded, told her I will take back my complaint and will not complain but no use. They terminated my employment and could never never fill that position again, but the company did not survive for long though.
    I moved to desi consulting after that and things started going a lot better with a understanding employer and I am doing better now.

    Fellas - watch out, especially those working in BPO etc.. where they have to deal with abusive clients...

    Recently, I stopped taking all these racial comments in a serious way, 2 days back my co worker made comments on how my "curry smells" when eat at my desk. My wife wakes up early in the morning and cooks the food with so much love and affection and I eat that, whereas he eats burgers and fries from cafeteria - look at who is commenting??????



    more...


    makeup cute love poems and quotes. cute love poems and quotes. Cute Love Poems Teenagers
  • Cute Love Poems Teenagers



  • eb2waiter
    05-28 06:16 PM
    You should rather analyze how many people from India made innovations like starting a company, a technology, patenting a process etc, on H1B versus on GC?.

    Innovation starts when slavery ends. Free thinking and ideas arise often even on H1B, but people can easily act on them when not having to worry about getting kicked out of the country. For your information there are a LOT of companies (and patents) started by Indians who have made it big here. Most of them came on H1B. Similarly there are a lot of companies in the tech area that are starting up in India.

    Again best and brightest does not mean innovation and patents alone. It can also refer to the ability to solve existing problems, design processes that need not be patentable.

    Hi,
    I found this interesting comment from a blog. It has been posted by an H.R. representative who has access to H1B and GC users' records. The points raised are indeed valid and they seem to have a 'case' against us. I do not by any means want to undermine our efforts but it does provide a perspective from the 'citizens' perspective.

    The bill would also drastically increase the number of H-1B visas issued to foreign professional workers. As a Human Resources representative, I see first hand how the H-1B visa and employment based green card programs actually work together to drive U.S. white collar workers from their jobs and even from their careers. To begin with, there is virtually nothing in the law that prevents employers from hiring H-1Bers for open positions even if qualified Americans are available and willing to do the work. Americans are routinely laid off and replaced with lower paid H-1Bers also. In these cases, Americans have practically no legal recourse available under current law. H-1B is also a dual intent visa, so an employer may sponsor an H-1Ber for an EB green card for legal permanent resident status. When a company seeks to sponsor a foreign worker for an EB green card, they are required by law to demonstrate a good faith effort to recruit Americans first. This process is called labor certification. But employers routinely game the labor certification process for green card sponsorship to defraud even well qualified citizen job applicants in favor of low wage foreigners. They use fake job ads and/or bad faith interviews of American citizens to convince the federal government that they tried to find American workers first. These practices are common in high tech and even in some non-tech industries, but HR people are told to keep quiet about it or lose their jobs.

    I would be in favor of a program that issues a small number of self-sponsoring green cards for truly innovative foreign nationals on a competitive basis. But very few of the H-1Bers or green card applicants that I have seen in 10+ years even come close to being truly innovative. Most are just practitioners with skills that are actually quite common among the domestic workforce. The only thing special about these foreigners is that they will work for substantially less than Americans in order to have a chance to become legal permanent residents. Thus they are used by management to sweeten corporate balance sheets.

    The prevailing wage regulations are supposed to insure that foreign nationals are paid the same as their American counterparts in the same job functions, but these regulations are so riddled with loopholes that they are a bad joke.

    Since my work allows me to have access to salary records, I can tell you that the labor cost savings for H-1Bers and green card applicants is substantially greater than the costs of filing the applications with the government.

    Citizens should demand that both the H-1B and employment based green card programs be abolished in their current form.

    My point is if we check our credentials, how many of us are 'true' innovators? I know I am not, I am an expert in what I do and am an asset to my company but I haven't filed any patents or publications which would be the true requirement for this country. My skills are indeed readily available in domestic workers as well. Could that be the reason for the backlog in EB-3 and none in EB-1? So do we need to do a reality check here? Just wondering if this could be the reason why we're getting a raw deal. Could it be that 'highly skilled' is not enough but 'genius' and 'highly skilled' is what's required here? Just a thought.





    girlfriend love and life poems cute love poems and quotes. makeup cute love quotes and
  • makeup cute love quotes and



  • luckysiri
    04-14 06:48 PM
    Yesterday, I was told by the client that my project is going to end by this month end i.e Apr 30. Actually it was supposed to go for the next 2 years. They said the lay off was becoz of budget issues. I am working with the same client for the past 3 years. The lay off news was really shocking and devastating.
    I am currently 9 months pregnant. As the client did that to me, I thought that atleast I might have some options with my current employer. My employer is a desi consultancy. I never been on Bench for single day for the Past 6 years ( Day 1 that I entered into US to till now).
    When I spoke to my employer today he gave me a termination letter stating that my project end date will be my last date with them. It was more shocking. I will be on maternity leave anytime in month of may depending on the delivery. I don't see any possible options that any client can take me into project when I am in 9th month of pregnancy.
    As my husband is doing consulting, I filed the green card thru this employer, 485 is pending more than 180 days, 140 approved in EB2 category. We paid all the attorney fees and filing fees from our pocket. We spent nearly $10,000 for the GC process. My husband was on bench for the past 2 months. He got a job on EAD which is going to start next week.
    1. I see that my employer is terminating me immediately because he can avoid maternity expenses. I told him that I will take 3 months FMLA for unpaid maternity leave from Apr 30th. And look for the Job immediately after delivery and get into the Job. But still he is telling he won't provide me that time. Maintaining the status is very important for me as me and my husband depends on the EAD.
    2.My medical insurance is with my employer, If I get laid off in this critical situation, I won't be having insurance. We can't afford the delivery expenses without insurance.
    3. Even though my husband will get insurance with the new company, We are not sure that company will cover the pre-existing pregnancy that is in final stages.
    4. And also not sure that the insurance will be under the network of OBG/YN and the hospital I registered for delivery. His job is in different state but he will find out the options once he starts his job next week.
    5. Does anyone think that my employer is discriminating the law? He is terminating me immediately becoz I am pregnant.
    I am not sure whether he is doing the right thing but the situation I am in is the worst situation I ever expected of. Its lot of stress on me and my baby. We are unable to sleep for hour with all the tensions ahead. My husband's job is dependent on my valid status. If something screw up we both be in very bad situation. I really don't want any one in my situation.
    Please help me, if any one know any options where I can maintain my status during the pregnancy and maternity leave, Please tell me.





    hairstyles cute love quotes and poems. cute love poems and quotes. cute love poems and quotes.
  • cute love poems and quotes.



  • BECsufferer
    10-10 09:48 AM
    I respectfully disagree, he is the president of USA and to its citizens, you might morally/personally declare him to be your president, but as long as your passport is not from USA you my friend are an alien (not extraterrestrial) living in the US of A :), please dont take this personally I am in the US too, and I got my passport recently renewed, and I had to pledge my allegiance in order to get my passport. It's just a law point. And I wish you all the best in your endeavor. Bharat mata ki Jai.

    Bharat mata ki Jai. ...This is height of hypocracy. I don't want to live, work or raise family in India, but for others ..."Bharat mata ki Jai". I want to come to US, live here, work here, earn US dollars, show-off to family/friends back in India, want and beg for GC/Citizenship, stood in line for year to GC or married citizen just to get GC, but ..."Bharat Mata ki Jai".:cool:

    Oye ... kis nu ullu banna reha hain? Don't bite the hand that feeds you.





    jonty_11
    10-11 01:54 PM
    Sent above to - letters@economist.com and
    also to submit_help@aaas.org





    ramprabhum
    07-20 12:07 PM
    EB2/FEDEX delivered on July2nd at 10.25 A.M



    Updates Via E-Mail