Pages

 

cute love quotes photos

images cute love quotes from songs. cute love quotes photos. cute love quotes and sayings
  • cute love quotes and sayings



  • chanduv23
    07-09 11:40 AM
    Everyone who changes jobs under the protection of AC21, must do so under the assumption that the sponsoring 140 will be revoked.

    It is not a matter of our convenience. If you quit the sponsoring employer and he has no intention of hiring you again after your GC, then what is the sense in him retaining your 140 for no reason? It only adds complexity to some employers as dangling 140s are counted to evaluate their ability to pay. So even if it is not law, it makes sense for employers to revoke 140s of employees who quit them.

    AC21 protects you from such a revoked 140. We have seen some cases where revoking the 140 - even after the 180 day mark - has resulted in 485 denial. This is a mistake from CIS and is easily fixed.

    Expecting the previous employer to hold on to your 140 is not very different from expecting him to keep your you previous job open for you - just in case.


    That is right. I am in same boat. My previous employer says - "if you want to come back to the company, we can start the GC process new and fresh for you, but if you are not on our payroll, we will have to withdraw the 140 because we do not want to get into ability to pay issue"

    My only concern is AC21 letters not getting into your file and USCIS issuing a NOID or a denial.





    wallpaper cute love quotes and sayings cute love quotes photos. hot Cute Love Quotes For Her.
  • hot Cute Love Quotes For Her.



  • Honda
    04-15 03:51 PM
    I am from Massachusetts.


    I know couple of states like atlanta & texas with out having insurance also they will admitted the pregnent people.

    In atlanta

    Link

    http://www.gradyhealthsystem.org/Misc/ContactUs.asp

    Ask them if they have any chain system or else you can go for atlanta (That is the worst situation.) I know they charge only very less amount..... Please let me know if you need any thing else.





    cute love quotes photos. cute love quotes for him. cute love quotes for him; cute love quotes for him
  • cute love quotes for him. cute love quotes for him; cute love quotes for him



  • newuser
    09-22 04:05 PM
    Called the last 10 no's.





    2011 hot Cute Love Quotes For Her. cute love quotes photos. love quotes lyrics. Cute Love
  • love quotes lyrics. Cute Love



  • VivekAhuja
    06-30 02:12 PM
    Even though Freedom_fighter's intentions are right, the intelligence is too low. Did he/she suddenly wake up and think 'WOW, I HAVE AN IDEA THAT WILL CHANGE THE WORLD. 600 million legal immigrants have not thought of this but I did?????".

    The judge will dismiss such a case at the start by saying "please produce the culprit who put a gun to your head and told you to come to this country".



    more...


    cute love quotes photos. cute love quotes from songs. cutest love quotes from songs. cutest love
  • cute love quotes from songs. cutest love quotes from songs. cutest love



  • god_bless_you
    03-01 12:44 PM
    I am sending my second contribution by Check today!
    Yesterday night I have send around 100 emails to my friends and collegues here in USA regarding the efforts IV is making and helping out ! Some of them are already got their GCs but they know the Pains during this process.,
    I requested all of them to pass information to other immigrants friends!!





    cute love quotes photos. cute love quotes for him from
  • cute love quotes for him from



  • jcrajput
    10-25 08:08 AM
    I have one question: My I-485 applcation (employment based) was rejected due to I-130 attachment in error.

    If USCIS reject my entire package of I-485 because I have attached I-130 application. What are my options? Is there any law that USCIS can only reject I-130 and accept I-485 appplications (myself and for my wife)? I have seperate fee checks for all the applications.

    Please help me....



    more...


    cute love quotes photos. See more love qoutes videos �
  • See more love qoutes videos �



  • abhisam
    09-12 01:15 AM
    exactly my thought... you almost stole words from my mind :-)

    if i have to return to my country because of the immigration bs, it's this country's loss and the lender's loss - not mine. I did everything that I could... like an ideal citizen would do... and after all that if they want to kick me out, well then goodbye.

    Also one thought (on an unrelated note, sorry!) - I see a lot of people on the forum posting about how they finally got their GC's after 10, 12, 15 years. I am really happy for them. Having said that, its not a matter a pride that people have to wait for so long to get GC. In fact it's a matter of shame! And by the way before anyone pounces on me, I take care of all action items that IV recommends :-) I am just saying that I feel bad when people have to wait for 10-15 years for their GC. My opinion is (coming back to our discussion) - I base none of my decisions on my GC process. I bought a house, decided to take a student loan to go back to school, changed my job and hopefully if all goes well, may even take a promotion pretty soon. GC my kiss my you know what. The process will go on on the side, but it won't affect my life in anyway.

    Bottom line - whateva whateva, I do what I want! (for any South Park fans here)... haha..

    Sorry about blabbering! Chao!


    I have just kept GC out of the equation for anything I do in my life. Buying a house was a personal choice and I could afford one - so just went ahead and did it. If I have to leave the country for good due to some immigration related bs, my lender can suck it up :D





    2010 cute love quotes for him. cute love quotes for him; cute love quotes for him cute love quotes photos. cute love quotes from songs.
  • cute love quotes from songs.



  • chanduv23
    05-13 12:33 PM
    Sorry to hear about such cases. We all have to realize one thing here. The employers need us equally bad as we need them (more often than not, not talking about Indian consultancies here). If ever one encounters such racial discrimination and open abuse at the work place, the best recourse is to file a complaint with the higher ups in the HR, start searching for another employer and ditch the current racist employer at the right moment with an appropriate email sent to everyone detailing why the person is leaving at such an important phase of the product development. Yeah, this might sound un-ethical, but sometimes situations do demand such drastic measures to send the right message. That's when all these racist employers would realize the importance of the person that just left the company. Then they can try to fill in the position with their preferred race qualified person and see how difficult that gets!!

    Better still, please talk to your friends and family in other parts of the US and find the areas in the US that are cosmopolitan and try to move to those places. Yeah that is very difficult in the short-term, but in the long-run, you would have peace of mind and a good quality of life after making such a move. Fortunately, i am in the Bay area and i have rarely encountered such racial prejudices out here. Just my two cents.

    Good luck.

    I did the same thing. I was under racial attack and complained to the HR, was on my 6th year of h1b. I did not get any justice, the HR was also having the same opinion, was talking about Indians in the company on h1b and all issues associated the and she said she has 14 years of experience dealing with this and knows how to fix this problem. I was kicked out of the company. No look back at all. I pleaded, told her I will take back my complaint and will not complain but no use. They terminated my employment and could never never fill that position again, but the company did not survive for long though.
    I moved to desi consulting after that and things started going a lot better with a understanding employer and I am doing better now.

    Fellas - watch out, especially those working in BPO etc.. where they have to deal with abusive clients...

    Recently, I stopped taking all these racial comments in a serious way, 2 days back my co worker made comments on how my "curry smells" when eat at my desk. My wife wakes up early in the morning and cooks the food with so much love and affection and I eat that, whereas he eats burgers and fries from cafeteria - look at who is commenting??????



    more...


    cute love quotes photos. hot cute love quotes from songs. cute love quotes from songs. cute love
  • hot cute love quotes from songs. cute love quotes from songs. cute love



  • The7zen
    09-11 06:31 PM
    I have been playing safe these many years..... I can't take anymore of Apartment living.... it was OK when kids were 2-3 years old... not anymore..... I guess... you need to be little aggressive.... ;)

    As someone said, its a personal choice.

    With no GC and the economy still looking south.....buying a house is not the ideal way of being aggressive. If kids are growing bigger and you need a bigger place, just rent a house.

    Just my .02





    hair love quotes lyrics. Cute Love cute love quotes photos. cute love quotes and sayings
  • cute love quotes and sayings



  • byeusa
    07-11 10:44 AM
    I did call USINPAC too and left a earful on their voice mail.Looks like they are all busy at this time figuring out which is the next item/development around the world that they can take credit for.

    My friend who called USINPAC this AM tells me that that fraud Sachdev is right now in India. Wow wow.....



    more...


    cute love quotes photos. cute love quotes for your
  • cute love quotes for your



  • gc28262
    04-14 09:26 PM
    Thanks you all for the responses and help. We are searching for employers who can help me out in the situation. Most of them are thinking twice bcoz I am pregnant and have to take maternity leave within a 2- 3 weeks.

    Which will be the good option for me in this situation H1 transfer or EAD? I have EAD in hand, but never used. I like to maintain the status of H1-B as long as time permits. My husband is going to get health information next week once he joined in the job.

    It is safer to be on EAD when you are without job. You don't have to be working on EAD as long as you have a valid job offer at the time of I485 adjudication as GC is for a future job.

    Even on H1B ,taking leave without pay during pregnancy does not cause you any status issue.

    See the following link
    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=a62bec897643f010VgnVCM1000000ecd190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=1847c9ee2f82b010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD

    Q : Must an H-1B alien be working at all times?

    As long as the employer/employee relationship exists, an H-1B alien is still in status. An H-1B alien may work in full or part-time employment and remain in status. An H-1B alien may also be on vacation, sick/maternity/paternity leave, on strike, or otherwise inactive without affecting his or her status.





    hot cute love quotes from songs. cutest love quotes from songs. cutest love cute love quotes photos. wallpaper love quotes cute love quotes and icons. cute love quotes and
  • wallpaper love quotes cute love quotes and icons. cute love quotes and



  • jonty_11
    10-25 01:54 PM
    Shimul999 may not be trying to play or may be doing so, only Shimul999 knows. But there are legitimate observations such as below (Assuming s/he provided all information for his/her case correctly) can lead any person like VKKKK to believe that.

    1) He is claiming labor filed in Feb 06 and he got approval in May 06 (As per
    his signature). Now if his file is in BEC this would not have happened so it is
    safe to assume that either he might have used substitution labor OR his file
    is filed in PERM. Now Feb 06 was the initial stage of PERM and during that
    period there were lot many software glitches in the PERM system so many
    lawyers were almost hesitant to file under PERM. But assuming that his
    lawyer took decision to file under PERM, end to end process was almost 4
    months for PERM so either his file was reached before Feb 06 then only he
    could have labor approval in May 06. So there is definately something
    wrong there.

    2) If my labor is approved in May 06 why would I wait to file I-140 till Feb 07
    (His signature)?

    Now 1st point, considering Shimul lucky even that time one can assume it might have happened. For second point one can assume any reason for that long wait so it is not necessary that by looking to these both points we can fairly say that s/he is not representing the fact. It can be a fact and in that case s/he deserves our congratulations.
    one correction PERM started in March 2005 or even 2004 cannot be sure....defintely not 2006



    more...


    house cute love quotes graphics. cute love quotes photos. cute heartbroken love quotes.
  • cute heartbroken love quotes.



  • bigboy007
    07-25 04:49 PM
    Expectation is itself on July 2nd courier based Apps were around 20000+ but ofcourse after 2nd the no. of applications significantly reduced hope for the best





    tattoo cute love quotes for him from cute love quotes photos. cute love quotes polyvore.
  • cute love quotes polyvore.



  • paskal
    11-08 11:25 AM
    msgs like this help establish the notion that this is an indian website dedicated to indian immigration issues. I didnt see any post wishing happy Eid/ Eid Mubarak nor did I notice last year that anyone wished a Merry Christmas/ Happy Holidays, nor do we wish our Chinese friends a Happy Chinese New Year.

    good point. let's start doing it then...
    just my opinion..but festive occasions bind us as a community and yes that includes Eid and Christmas and the Chinese new year.
    Diwali celebrates the victory of good over evil, let's hope we can all bask soon in a festival of lights by getting some relief from retrogression....

    actually...and this is just me nitpicking now...Diwali is technically a Hindu festival not an Indian festival (since 20% of Indians are not Hindu), so the complaint may be more accurate if you point to the religious aspect...
    Of course it is widely celebrated in India...and the UK and going by the White house greetings and the huge melas ...in the US :-)



    more...


    pictures See more love qoutes videos � cute love quotes photos. cute love quotes for tumblr.
  • cute love quotes for tumblr.



  • atlgc
    09-14 09:14 AM
    i bought mine after 140 approved but before 485 applied

    i enjoy a lot and took a chance let see how it turn out in a long run (good or bad choice).





    dresses wallpaper love quotes cute love quotes and icons. cute love quotes and cute love quotes photos. 2011 cute love quotes in urdu. Cute Love Quotes In Urdu. cute love quotes
  • 2011 cute love quotes in urdu. Cute Love Quotes In Urdu. cute love quotes



  • belmontboy
    04-21 02:27 PM
    Dear Friends,

    Please stay together....we will get this permission.
    .

    Permission?
    LOL



    more...


    makeup hot cute love quotes from songs. cute love quotes from songs. cute love cute love quotes photos. cute love quotes graphics.
  • cute love quotes graphics.



  • amitjoey
    05-14 12:45 PM
    I joined the forum last month and realized that I should NOT be one who wants a free ride. This is a great effort for all of us. We should support it by all means we can.
    Immediately signed for monthly contributions. Last weekend I heavily sent emails to media persons and contacted the senators too. Everyone and every dollar counts. I am spreading the name amongst all my friends and colleagues at work.
    Go IV !

    AirWaterandGC. I saw your enthusiasm and work on the media thread also, and I know you worked over the weekend sending emails. Here you are a new member and contributing in every way possible. I wish each member joining this forum was like you. I know IV attracts a lot of members because they can get quick answers to their particular situations and answers they do get, but most of them never stay back and strengthen IV. Then there are some, that believe in the cause but are involved in endless discussions about things that do not resolve or attempt to act on IV's goals and agenda. And a few like you, who get active, who understand what is important and what can help us achieve the result we are so much seeking.
    Thanks to each and every member like you, who make IV work.





    girlfriend cute love quotes polyvore. cute love quotes photos. images cute love quotes in spanish. cute love quotes in spanish. love quotes
  • images cute love quotes in spanish. cute love quotes in spanish. love quotes



  • mirage
    03-19 11:07 AM
    You really cannot ask for more EB3 numbers or 'treat EB-3 fairly'...Laws are made by the congress and they provided certain numbers to each country & category. USCIS has to follow these norms and apply those numbers and USCIS has followed the rule and have applied the allocatd numbers to EB-3. Problem is not that they are treating us differently or we are getting an unfair treatment. The problem we are facing is because we are just too many in number and the problem is Congress didn't make any laws to provide relief to people if one country or a category becomes hugely backlogged...unfortunately, the Last time they did any law for EB immigrats, it was in 1999 or 2000 when they brought AC21. Since then there has been huge surge in immigration but everytime anything immigration related legislation was brought in congress, it has been shot down..In my opinion we can get relief only if congress acts upon it, USCIS is working the way there were tld by the congress
    Well said. I agree with most of you here.

    This can be a move to ask for more numbers for EB3 and to be treated fairly. My EB2 friends with 2007 priority dates are hopeful to get it next year and here I am in EB3 with no hope. There is no reason to be hopeful if we go by last 3-4 years of data as to what happened with EB3,.
    One guy here provided with some numbers and logic. If its true that there are many more in EB3 than in EB2, then we must ask for more numbers. Its pure nonsense that an EB2 waits for x years and Eb3 waits for 3x.
    MOst importantly we must fight togheter for anything, but commonsense definitely tells some things which this greencard guy noted. As he says there is no reason to hope for anything in EB3 with spillover or anything. It will not spill into EB3. We must ask for fairness and at the same time push for removal of quotas for everyone.
    There is no reason why EB2 get upset and if so, then we cant help. We cannot hold our GCs at hold to make you happy. Hope you agree.





    hairstyles cute love quotes for your cute love quotes photos. images cute love quotes and sayings cute love quotes and sayings for. sad
  • images cute love quotes and sayings cute love quotes and sayings for. sad



  • manand24
    07-19 09:53 AM
    EB2/FEDEX delivered on 02-Jul-07 @7:55AM





    chandru118
    09-10 03:12 PM
    When I checked the status of my FOIA request in the USCIS website, it says that it was processed on Aug 30th. But I have not received anything in the mail. How long does it take from processed date to get info in the mail? Can anyone share their experience?





    EBX-Man
    05-31 10:58 AM
    EB3 is not working, because we have no hope, not because we all went back or have ported.

    h1techSlave you are right about why EB3 not working because they have no hope and not because they have gone back and/or ported.

    Surprising when i say thE same i get a lot of reds :D



    Updates Via E-Mail