Pages

 

disney princess cake pictures

images Disney Princess cupcake cake disney princess cake pictures. Disney Princess Cake
  • Disney Princess Cake



  • LostInGCProcess
    01-15 02:34 PM
    Dude, with all due respect, I am serious about all the precautionary measures I told. In fact it was one of my American colleague who sent out a similar list some time ago( I believe a year ago, when a similar incident happened to one lady at a parking lot), to all the team members.

    It was claimed based on some statistics, if a person who hijacks a car, more often (about 90%) the perpetrator kills the driver. Its a fact.

    Its not paranoia, its something if you keep in mind, then there is very good chance to come out alive form that dreadful predicament. God forbid, it could happen to anybody.

    [QUOTE]Most of these incidents are straight forward. The bag guy asks for money, the good guy refuses or tries to put up a fight and gets shot. When you’re faced with a mugger/carjacker, always comply with their demands and leave quickly. That’s it.
    Really??!!! I totally disagree with you on this. I have seen in Detroit, where poor Indians got killed "execution" style, in a dunkin donut store, they didn't put up a fight or refused. They could barely speak proper english. They were all bound, face down, and shot in the head. Now don't tell me its an isolated incident and it would not happen again...time and time again these things happen. So, if you think if we dont resist and head to all the demands of the robbers, they would let you go, then you are wrong, my friend. You got 50-50 chance they would let you go.

    I agree, we need to be cautious of the surroundings. But no to the paranoid level of checking out every hiding place or hitting a wall/pillar
    There is no paranoia here...just a mild glance in the back window is a good practice before getting in once car.

    And your assertion that only psycho's kill, is wrong. Common robbers too kill people after robbing.





    wallpaper Disney Princess Cake disney princess cake pictures. I made this princess cake
  • I made this princess cake



  • GC2002-2008
    02-06 06:55 AM
    Did any one entered on AP thru Newark (EWR) airport, please share your expereinces.





    disney princess cake pictures. disney princess cake pictures.
  • disney princess cake pictures.



  • eb3India
    04-16 01:36 PM
    Adjustment in Dollar exchange is good for both US and Indian economy, if $ hits Rs 38, this will certainly makes outsourcing even more expensive, Indian companies which are currently overrated will have much needed adjustment and the ripple effect of which can be seen in local Indian market such as realestate etc. In a long run this is good,

    for those who are still counting on saving a pot of money and retiring in India time to wake up and see the reality





    2011 I made this princess cake disney princess cake pictures. Yang ada pun Disney Princess.
  • Yang ada pun Disney Princess.



  • luckysiri
    04-15 11:38 AM
    I think we should start a Employer Hall of shame and nominate employers who are either cheating the employees or the Immigration system.

    This will help future employees and the immigration community as whole.

    I am not sure if there are any legal implication to starting something on IV on this

    Yes. It will be very helpful for the future employees falling into Jaws of the greedy employers.

    I am in, I will fight for this cause whatever it takes to prevent this kind of descriminations.



    more...


    disney princess cake pictures. off with Disney Princess
  • off with Disney Princess



  • karthiknv143
    05-13 02:53 PM
    Take it easy!, EB2 India is going to meet the same fate next month. Based on our recent discussions with DOS.

    Looks like all fingers at you for more detailed information on your transcripts :)
    regarding EB2.





    disney princess cake pictures. Disney Princess Belle Cake
  • Disney Princess Belle Cake



  • h1techSlave
    07-10 11:06 AM
    let us not forget in that case the British were on Indian soil, here we are doing Gandhigiri in another
    country ON THEIR SOIL!!

    I have read Gandhi's autobiography. He clearly explains that he first tried and succeeded using his manthra of passive resistance in South Africa against appalling treatment of Indian workers. They were on 'H1B' in South Africa and were treated worse than stray dogs. Gandhi fought against that and had some success.

    So the idea of passive resistance DOES work in a foreign land. We are fighting against injustice. Even H1B folks have some fundamental human rights, whether we are in a foreign country or not.

    Cheers,
    h1techSlave



    more...


    disney princess cake pictures. Disney Princess Cake
  • Disney Princess Cake



  • harryom
    12-19 01:29 PM
    My wife got EAD but mine is still missing..no updates at all.
    Bothe GOT FP, AP..

    Went to infopass, CR said we will sent email and you should get copy. ..nothing happened after 5 weeks..Callled USCIS..she said wait 75 days from the date of FP.
    I thionk they have nothing to offer..just some new excuse..

    I have no clue what to do?


    You are not the only one....my application was also sent on July 2nd and I got FP notices (both my wife and I) and AP approved (both my wife and I).
    My wife received EAD on 10/22 and so far there has been absolutely no update on my LUD and EAD application is still pending. The service center is Nebraska and I am the primary applicant. I think there a a lot of people in the same boat.





    2010 disney princess cake pictures. disney princess cake pictures. Disney Princess cupcake cake
  • Disney Princess cupcake cake



  • dilipb
    06-23 02:28 PM
    Same experience. The checks were cashed super quick and the receipt notices were also mailed out. Now we wait in anxiety to see whether we receive the 1 year or the 2 year EADs.

    Based on my research, any processing that they do after June 30th, in most cases, they will issue 2 year EADs.

    Just wait for 2 months.

    From USCIS perspective, EAD is probably the most simplest thing that they do. Dont worry much about it. It will happen. You will get a 2 year EAD.



    more...


    disney princess cake pictures. with Disney Princesses
  • with Disney Princesses



  • frankiesaysrelax
    11-04 09:27 PM
    After reading your post, I just called the ICICI customer support and checked with them. They told me that I cannot get anything from my ICICI NRO account unless otherwise it is for education or for medical purpose.

    I am not sure how you got your money from ICICI. May be you had put USD and got it back sometime later. Have you tried to bring back INR from ICICI account? If yes, let me know what you did.

    As I mentioned in my post, I had a resident Indian A/C - account that was opened when I was legally a resident Indian (salary a/c incidentally). No way it can be confused with one of N/RE/O accounts. I had INR in my account. It was wired over to my account here in the US, I got $s. Simple. If you look through the link that I posted, ICICI's instructions are quite clear - you can say family maintenance as a good reason.

    As a couple of people commented in subsequent posts, it is straightforward to send money, INR to $.





    hair Yang ada pun Disney Princess. disney princess cake pictures. DISNEY PRINCESSES EDIBLE CAKE
  • DISNEY PRINCESSES EDIBLE CAKE



  • hebron
    06-29 03:23 PM
    CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - Obama Immigration speech Thursday ? - Blogs from CNN.com (http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2010/06/29/obama-immigration-speech-thursday/?iref=allsearch&fbid=rwJsrFt2oZa)



    more...


    disney princess cake pictures. RINGS-DISNEY PRINCESS-CROWNS
  • RINGS-DISNEY PRINCESS-CROWNS



  • Jaime
    09-22 03:45 PM
    This is easy, practical and may be more effective.
    Co-ordinate working round-the-clock (24 hours non-stop) wherever, in whatever organization/immigation community is working.Let it be coast-to-coast. let the work start as usual on friday morning at 8am and end at 8.am on saturday. Employers will be happy and we can win enormous support. Send simultaneous cards to uscis/law makers.

    Wow, nice idea....!!





    hot off with Disney Princess disney princess cake pictures. disney princess jasmine
  • disney princess jasmine



  • dhirajs98
    07-02 07:30 AM
    i upgraded on 6/19.no news yet. saw 2 times lud...

    One of my friends who converted his I-140 to PP recently has got a response from USCIS saying that they will take 60 days instead of 15 days to reach to any conclusion. I am not sure whehter they av changed the rules under the hood but ready to announce it.

    My I140 is stuck for almost a month now w/o any updates.



    more...


    house Favor Cake with Disney disney princess cake pictures. Princess Belle Cake from
  • Princess Belle Cake from



  • willwin
    07-18 09:41 AM
    Aadimanav or anyone,

    I am planning to send a letter to President, First Lady, DOS chief besides other Govt. rep. Anyone has the addresses?

    I am in CP and I am writing to them to allow CP filers who are already working here in the US to file for AOS (even if the PD is not current) anticipating a very long delay for EB3 I. That way we could get atleast the minimal benefits like EAD, AP.

    If any CP filers from EB3 I wanna join me, more than welcome!





    tattoo Disney Princess Belle Cake disney princess cake pictures. Princess Castle Cake
  • Princess Castle Cake



  • royus77
    08-22 05:14 PM
    Thanks! That's helpful... from what you say, sounds like PD is still quite important. RD comes into the picture only after the PD becomes current. However, if a range of PD's are current, then they would sort those by RD and not by PD.

    For eg, if they move the dates forward by a year, and Jan 04 and Jan 05 are both now current, a person with PD of Jan 05 but an earlier RD would still get processed prior to an application with PD Jan 04 and a later RD (according to the FIFO principle)...

    PD is the basic qualification and after that its all Luck .....Its a lottery ...



    more...


    pictures Disney Princess Cake disney princess cake pictures. Princess Cake / Bolos
  • Princess Cake / Bolos



  • SGP
    12-30 09:53 PM
    thats the problem.... I cannot switch to another job as I am in the 7th year of H1B and I-140 approved but did not apply for I-485 yet. friends told me its risky to switch jobs now as I may be out of status.

    Boss, I was exactly in same position as yours. You can call it a mirror image. I switched in 9th yr of h1 after being a white collar slave with same employer. I'll suggest before you loose self respect and confidence in your own eyes..... SWITCH.

    If you will be benefited by “I-485 filing without current priority Date”, please vote YES on the Poll.
    Then please send an email to ivcoordinator@gmail.com with subject - "I485 filing without current PD - Impacted Member". Include your 1) IV username 2) Email address 3) Ph#, 4) State of Residence so that grassroot efforts can be coordinated. Please refer to the first post on the thread and use the flier,talk to your friends/colleagues to spread the message.We need all members to get involved.





    dresses disney princess jasmine disney princess cake pictures. Disney Princess cake for
  • Disney Princess cake for



  • eastindia
    05-25 11:38 AM
    I sent an email in my company to all people on H1B. Could everyone else do that.



    more...


    makeup with Disney Princesses disney princess cake pictures. Favor Cake with Disney
  • Favor Cake with Disney



  • qasleuth
    04-01 09:07 PM
    Do you want to apply for a GC in the future ? If yes, then aren;t you happy someone is paving a way for you ?
    I haven't applied for green card yet. Is IV only for GC purposes or it addresses other issues too which makes life of H1b holder hell?





    girlfriend Princess Castle Cake disney princess cake pictures. Disney Princess amp; Mickey and
  • Disney Princess amp; Mickey and



  • dingudi
    12-11 10:17 PM
    We need to develop really intelligent strategies considering all the factors. Just throwing out ideas and organizing rallys may not be enough (although needed).

    There are a lot of intelligent people on this forum. I think we need to work on our unity, commitment and implementing of strategies.

    IV is already doing lot of these but does not seem to be working fast and effective enough.





    hairstyles RINGS-DISNEY PRINCESS-CROWNS disney princess cake pictures. Cake 1: Disney Princess
  • Cake 1: Disney Princess



  • go_guy123
    09-14 03:58 PM
    we have close to 200 votes... I never imagined the % will so much higer..... around 80%...

    Thanks again.

    Those 80% who bought homes, a whole lot of them have been able to survive because of the July 2007 fiasco. Without EAD it would have been a totally different ballgame.

    Also a lot bought home in pre-credit crisis era when 5% down etc was available. But now 10% or if not more is the norm. So you will have a lot to lose if you default or leave country.

    A friend of mine who got GC in end-2006 was discussing with me in 2008 whether to buy or not (he did not buy at that time...I don't know now in 2009 whether he has bought or not). The reason is that just because one has GC does not mean one has to commit stupidity when prices were plunging.

    One needs to weigh all options. I see no GC in the horizon for EB2/3-India for non-EAD people. The political equation is stacked against EB2/.
    House prices wont recover for many many years. The early 90s correction took a decade to recover.

    If you are not on EAD and your pd is in 2006 or later, then it makes no sense to buy a house financially (though it is a ok time if you have EAD/GC but can wait more).





    fromnaija
    06-23 05:48 PM
    This now will give me a 2 year EAD. and even after 2 years If I dont get a GC, I will be able to reapply for EAD, at that time WITHOUT any FEES!!


    Not true! You will have to pay $340 or whatever the fee is at the time you renew your EAD again.





    GCwaitforever
    04-09 04:39 PM
    Another problem is caste divisions. There is always some kind of discrimination in India. Politicians use it to the hilt.



    Updates Via E-Mail