Pages

 

eminem quotes from songs

images Eminem#39;s quotes and a eminem quotes from songs. Eminem+quotes+from+songs
  • Eminem+quotes+from+songs



  • funny
    09-22 01:59 PM
    Folks,

    Lets start posting the messages "I Called.." (of course you have to call first..:D)





    wallpaper Eminem+quotes+from+songs eminem quotes from songs. rihanna quotes from songs.
  • rihanna quotes from songs.



  • gangwar
    04-12 12:42 PM
    I sent $100 cheque 3 weeks back, Cheque not encashed as of now.
    Whome should I contact ?





    eminem quotes from songs. love, eminem, quotes,. kmk2002
  • love, eminem, quotes,. kmk2002



  • thamizhan
    07-19 09:51 AM
    EB3/DHL delivered on 02-July @ 9:02 AM





    2011 rihanna quotes from songs. eminem quotes from songs. Eminem+quotes+from+songs
  • Eminem+quotes+from+songs



  • terriblething
    06-12 12:44 PM
    Thanks for your suggestion! Buddy.
    We will try to request a court interpreter.

    I am sure the jury will say that you are not guilty if your wife supports your side of the story. Remember, the verdict should be unanimous. So go for jury trial and request a court interpreter to make sure there is no language barrier.



    more...


    eminem quotes from songs. Amazing Quotes By Eminem
  • Amazing Quotes By Eminem



  • njboy
    10-16 08:54 AM
    oh god..i dont want a green card either..just a work permit..ability for my wife to work..she is a microbiologist and is going crazy sitting at home





    eminem quotes from songs. eminem quotes from recovery.
  • eminem quotes from recovery.



  • praveenuppaluri
    04-02 02:32 PM
    your posts should seriously offend me as I am from A.P but again, are you really worth that I should be upset about your rants.. I don't think so... your title suggests it all.. you acknowledge you are uncontrolled...

    coming to your question below - I haven't applied for GC but I plan to soon. and common sense tells me that unless all the ones infront of me get theirs, I should wait for a loooong time and that is enough motivation for me to go to DC rally, work on IV action items, join the state chapter and most important CONTRIBUTE so that IV has the funds that will eventually help me. july 2007 fiasco didn't help me to get my EAD but that doens't mean I have to spill my frustation in bad taste in an educated forum with stupid handle..

    if you are NOT planning to apply for GC and go back to your home country - no body is stopping you. you are FREE to move back. H4 dependents can't work and there is no surprize there. thats the rule they had in place from day 1. if you don't like it - do something about it and let us know what you are doing - we might actually support you.

    if you think ranting in public forums and showing your frustation on one community is "showing courage".... well.. I hope you get well soon...

    Gulti mentality was something that guy(malibuguy) was talking about . Thats what i meant by Gulti mentality . I just started with a simple question "WHATS THE MOTIVATION FOR CONTRIBUTION(MONEY AS WELL AS TIME) FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVEN'T APPLIED FOR GC " !! Was that offensive ? I don't need answers for specific questions. I just need to know what IV is all about ? ? BTW, i have balls to ask anything to anybody if it makes sense(immigration officer is not making rules) .



    more...


    eminem quotes from songs. eminem quotes from songs.
  • eminem quotes from songs.



  • BECsufferer
    10-10 09:48 AM
    I respectfully disagree, he is the president of USA and to its citizens, you might morally/personally declare him to be your president, but as long as your passport is not from USA you my friend are an alien (not extraterrestrial) living in the US of A :), please dont take this personally I am in the US too, and I got my passport recently renewed, and I had to pledge my allegiance in order to get my passport. It's just a law point. And I wish you all the best in your endeavor. Bharat mata ki Jai.

    Bharat mata ki Jai. ...This is height of hypocracy. I don't want to live, work or raise family in India, but for others ..."Bharat mata ki Jai". I want to come to US, live here, work here, earn US dollars, show-off to family/friends back in India, want and beg for GC/Citizenship, stood in line for year to GC or married citizen just to get GC, but ..."Bharat Mata ki Jai".:cool:

    Oye ... kis nu ullu banna reha hain? Don't bite the hand that feeds you.





    2010 love, eminem, quotes,. kmk2002 eminem quotes from songs. Eminem#39;s quotes and a
  • Eminem#39;s quotes and a



  • lacrossegc
    01-22 10:05 PM
    Here is a post from Ron Gotcher's website which might be of interest to some of us trapped in EB3 I retrogression .
    http://www.immigration-information.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7065

    He expects visa bulletin cut off for EB3 I to jump to 2004 in coming months. No reasoning behing this though..

    I am scared to even respond to this post. I dont want to jinx anything. Needless to say, a ray of hope. Im going to cross all my fingers for this one..... crap ... now I need a doc .... :mad:



    more...


    eminem quotes from songs. Eminem
  • Eminem



  • NNReddy
    09-15 03:21 PM
    My kids didn' go to day care until they are 1.5 years old, then they want to babysitter , they started going to day care after 2.5 years. Day care is right place for kids after 2 years, because they need other kids to play, staying home is boring for them. I have personally experienced this.





    hair Eminem+quotes+from+songs eminem quotes from songs. 2010 quotes on music
  • 2010 quotes on music



  • ngopikrishnan
    06-28 08:08 PM
    6/2 - Paper Filed / Application sent via USPS
    6/4 - Application delivered to Phoenix Lock Box (PO Box)
    6/11 - Check cashed
    6/18 - Receipted at CSC (with WAC receipt number)
    6/28 - Status changed to 'Application Approved' / Email received
    6/29 - Status changed to 'Approval Notice Mailed' / Email received



    more...


    eminem quotes from songs. makeup eminem quotes from
  • makeup eminem quotes from



  • sk.aggarwal
    02-01 05:47 PM
    oct 25th 2010. btw your idea for geeting A# is good :)





    hot Amazing Quotes By Eminem eminem quotes from songs. makeup Cute Love Quotes From
  • makeup Cute Love Quotes From



  • ItIsNotFunny
    04-09 12:08 PM
    I'd say, we've waited enough(6-12 years). I know we are all chasing the american dream (perhaps it is just a dream), we should just make peace and move back. Thank you congress, america for giving ppl (from so called 3rd world nations) like us the chance to come and serve this great nation.

    mind you.. dont forget to take back your $$$

    Running away is not a solution. Fight for justice, fight for truth.



    more...


    house eminem quotes pictures. eminem quotes from songs. Eminem quotes,Eminem, author,
  • Eminem quotes,Eminem, author,



  • thomachan72
    12-31 10:28 AM
    I would sympathize with you if you can do the following:
    1) Show me that no more than 90% of the population experience depression tendencies at some point in their life.
    among EB applicants I believe it would be 99%. So are you alone? I guess not:D:D

    Things you could do: Try watching talks with the Dalai Lama (available on youtube). Read books on Gandhi. Increase frequency of quiteness / meditation. Watch atleast one comedy show per day. Visit/remember the sick/disabled/poor or other less fortunate people than you.
    Things you could avoid: Heavy drinking. Watching news, movies/shows which are high tension. Most important is not to fight the emotions/thoughts that you consider are destructive. Allow them to come and go. Just watch them come and go........

    What you consider as "Good luck" can happen to you in the fraction of a seccond, however, it will never happen if you keep on defining yourself as unlucky. So focus on the good things you have now and refrain from comparing to "what you should be having or are worthy of having". :D:D:D:D





    tattoo eminem quotes from recovery. eminem quotes from songs. Love the Way You Lie by Eminem
  • Love the Way You Lie by Eminem



  • lost_in_migration
    05-13 10:58 AM
    /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\



    more...


    pictures eminem quotes from songs. eminem quotes from songs. eminem quotes about life.
  • eminem quotes about life.



  • mrsahaayam
    03-15 09:58 PM
    Thank you La_guy and others....

    Do they ask me regarding this at the POE? In what forms do I have to fill the info? I am not sure, as one of you suggested, if they ask we will tell them. But does this record appear in their computer screen and if we did not mention to them, will it be treated as another crime?

    God please help me , It's THE WORST thing ever I did and been trhu a painful experience

    Thank you guys........





    dresses makeup Cute Love Quotes From eminem quotes from songs. eminem quotes wallpaper.
  • eminem quotes wallpaper.



  • chandru118
    09-10 03:12 PM
    When I checked the status of my FOIA request in the USCIS website, it says that it was processed on Aug 30th. But I have not received anything in the mail. How long does it take from processed date to get info in the mail? Can anyone share their experience?



    more...


    makeup Eminem eminem quotes from songs. eminem quotes pictures.
  • eminem quotes pictures.



  • indio0617
    03-01 01:02 PM
    I am sending my second contribution by Check today!
    Yesterday night I have send around 100 emails to my friends and collegues here in USA regarding the efforts IV is making and helping out ! Some of them are already got their GCs but they know the Pains during this process.,
    I requested all of them to pass information to other immigrants friends!!


    god_bless_you:

    Thank You for your valuable contribution the second time!! . People like you keep our morales high and re-instill our belief that we will succeed in our venture.





    girlfriend Love the Way You Lie by Eminem eminem quotes from songs. 2010 eminem quotes and
  • 2010 eminem quotes and



  • gc28262
    11-15 09:20 AM
    Hello Guys,
    I need your advice here. Six month ago i joined one of the many blood suckers -Desi cosulting company in new jersey. As you all know, they ask me to sign their contract in which its mention that if i leave their company before 1 year then i need to pay them 15k. Thy also charge me 3k for my H1-B which i am still paying everymonth from my paycheck and we have 70/30. In just six months i am so much fed up with them. These people are so rude...always show their arrogance over phone. I have no libarity to find job by myself. They always looking for higher pay rate sp that their big money tummy get filled up.and i also feel that they didnt told me the right pay rate for the project i am working on right now.


    I really want to leave them, Even before 12 months. Is there any importance of that contract letter i signed with them?. Can they Sue me? What are my options? Please suggest me.....i am in stress.

    Thnx

    Follow these steps.

    I assume you have proof that you paid for H1B expenses.

    Silently transfer your H1 to a new employer.( Your current employer won't even know that)
    If they threaten you with the contract, tell them you will report them to DOL.
    It is illegal for employer to ask money for H1B expenses.

    Hope this helps.





    hairstyles makeup eminem quotes from eminem quotes from songs. Eminem
  • Eminem



  • mahendra_t
    07-19 01:44 PM
    Was your chack got cashed or not ?


    PD -Jan 06, EB2
    I-140 Approved
    I-485 - Filed on July 2, NSC Received by R.Mitchell @ 9.01 a.m.

    Checks not cashed until today (07/19/07 10:00 a.m.)





    webm
    05-21 03:36 PM
    They could be using some distributed web caching like akamai.

    Cheers,
    -b
    Processing Times page not working--are they updating??
    https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Pro...viceCenter=TSC





    gccovet
    09-05 03:52 PM
    Sorry to hear your story dude. You just met a jerk of a law enforcement official - they are in the minority. Most CBP officers are better than this. Several years ago i too met a jerk like this in an airport in the southeast. I was entering on H1-B, he kept saying that my employer (a reputed american company) was disloyal etc... as he was processing our paperwork. First he grilled my wife, then he started with me, i just responded to him with a disgusted facial expression.. answered his questions rather curtly when asked, did not respond to his rants. His rants were not framed as a question - so i don't have to answer it. All this lasted a total of 5 to 6 minutes as he was checking and stamping our passports.

    BTW, not seeing your family for several years is a "humanitarian" cause. Technically the AP is supposed to be used as a travel permit for difficult situations, but most good Americans know that not seeing family for years is a good enough reason. There are jerks everywhere and type A's, thankfully they are not in the majority.

    I had similar experience 4 years back, the officer was a A$$$#^%, I answered all his questions, gave EVL (I was working for Fortune 10 company). He kept on grilling me, I asked him to call his supervisor and also offered him to call my lawyer and then he backed off. I noted his name and his ID number etc.

    But screwed me big time, he entered wrong I-94 number in his system, after a year when my company applied for extension, the application got RFE for non matching I-94 number etc. Everything went fine(lawyer had to file I-121 for lost I-94, but the extension took about 6 months to get approved.

    While the extension process was going on, I with the help from my company lawyer filed a complaint to CBP against the officer and later the officer was transferred (As per my lawyer) to some other desk duty.

    GCCovet



    Updates Via E-Mail