Pages

 

emo quotes about pain

images emo quotes about pain. and emo quotes about pain. emo quotes about pain. quotes
  • emo quotes about pain. quotes



  • BECsufferer
    10-10 09:40 AM
    I am very thrilled at the news that our President has own the highest honor of this world.
    Hearty Congratulations Mr. President !!!!

    I and my family feel immensely proud that we are able to live in this country of freedom governed by a great leader like you.

    Mr President you are the symbol of hope not only for the citizens of USA but also for all of the immigrant community. You have raised our hopes that we will also be able to become a citizen of this great country soon. Your selection as the Nobel Peace Prize winner has strengthen this hope further. Sir, Please do not belie our hopes.

    Please revamp the current immigration rules and provide immidiate attention to the immigration reform. Sir, we all are looking up to you.

    Congratulations to you Mr President and Congratulations to all of the citizens and residents of USA.

    God Bless USA.

    This is simply putting cart in front of horse ... he hasn't been president for more than 9 months and hasn't solved a single economic problem our country is facing.

    And if being simply president was creterion than our ex-presidente (Mr Cheney ... oops Mr. Bush ;)) would had got 8 noble prizes + 4 from Papa. It re-inforces my opinion that europeans are ... simply out of touch w/ reality. Look america has already showed world, it can elect a black as a president from country of pre-dominatly white ( still white, check census). And what have these european self-labeled-elites done comparably?

    If you think this person has vision and can solve worlds problems than do as he asks. Join us in fighting global terror, economic troubles and uplifting democarcy in middle-east.

    Yes, God bless America and spare us from these snobs.





    wallpaper emo quotes about pain. quotes emo quotes about pain. makeup i miss you emo quotes.
  • makeup i miss you emo quotes.



  • akv123
    07-14 07:22 AM
    Should IV be worried for credit on 'Gandhigiri'? Stop fighting with other groups -- stay focused on the main issue - July VB reversal.





    emo quotes about pain. Icons Graphics amp; Emo Quotes
  • Icons Graphics amp; Emo Quotes



  • saimrathi
    07-06 11:16 AM
    I wonder if that is possible.. How did your lawyer find out?

    My lawyer is saying that even if you want to file I-485 now, the USCIS has advised Fedex and UPS not to deliver any mail to that PO BOX. In that case I am not sure how one could become member of the class action law suit.





    2011 makeup i miss you emo quotes. emo quotes about pain. emo quotes about pain. sad
  • emo quotes about pain. sad



  • glen
    04-03 12:09 PM
    I would say to core group to not spend any of their valuable time and energy replying to negative posts.

    It will be great if IV gets relief this time, if not we are prepared for the long struggle.



    more...


    emo quotes about pain. quotes about pain. emo quotes
  • quotes about pain. emo quotes



  • Lasantha
    08-22 02:21 PM
    My understanding was that once the 485 is filed, you go by RD. It doesn't matter what your PD is...

    Does anyone know what the legislation is?

    I don't think so. Your PD is still relevent. Only those people whose PD is current will get their GCs no matter what the RD is.





    emo quotes about pain. emo quotes about pain. emo,
  • emo quotes about pain. emo,



  • frankiesaysrelax
    10-13 09:53 AM
    I was glad I made it even if I was late. The local chapter is no more nebulous entity in my mind. Good to see you all.

    PS: My only gripe: laborchic turned out to far from a "chic". What a letdown ;-)



    more...


    emo quotes about pain. hot hot emo quotes about pain.
  • hot hot emo quotes about pain.



  • h1techSlave
    09-29 02:02 PM
    Do you have to go thru an accountant to start a company?

    I started an LLC earlier this year. Much easier and less risk with an LLC. It is still early to say whether the company will make it to higher grounds or not. But I sure am trying. I have me and my wife as manager members. No employees at the moment.

    Best of luck to you all. GC or no GC, we can still make the entrepreneur dream happen.





    2010 Icons Graphics amp; Emo Quotes emo quotes about pain. emo quotes about pain. and
  • emo quotes about pain. and



  • lazycis
    12-31 02:33 PM
    "If there is a God, He is infinitely incomprehensible, since, having, neither parts nor limits, He has no affinity to us. We are then incapable of knowing either what He is or if He is ... you must wager. It is not optional. You are embarked. Which will you choose then? Let us weigh the gain and the loss in wagering that God is. Let us estimate these two chances. If you gain, you gain all; if you lose, you lose nothing. Wager then without hesitation that he is."
    Blaise Pascal

    The chance is 50/50.



    more...


    emo quotes about pain. tattoo emo quotes. emo quotes
  • tattoo emo quotes. emo quotes



  • terriblething
    06-12 03:39 PM
    My wife did not say the real reason for embarassment, and also she did not think that serious that time. For me, I did not know the real reason until I was bailed out by my wife :(

    DA knows that for them to win the case, they need your wife's statement on their side. And for you to win the case your wife will have to testify under oath. The attorneys are prepared on both sides to argue this case and examine and cross examine the case. Make sure you have a really really good attorney.

    I hope you are telling the truth. If not why she didnt tell the police or you didnt tell police the real reason. Now the onus is on your wife to contact the police and DA and let them know the truth.





    hair emo quotes about pain. sad emo quotes about pain. tattoo Pain sad sad emo quotes
  • tattoo Pain sad sad emo quotes



  • nivasch
    04-03 12:50 PM
    http://www.floridatoday.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20051009/BUSINESS/510090316/1003



    more...


    emo quotes about pain. Emo Pain Quotes
  • Emo Pain Quotes



  • H1B-GC
    06-25 09:37 AM
    Do we need to send a Copy of previously approved AP Document along with other Documents for AP Renewal?





    hot quotes about pain. emo quotes emo quotes about pain. quotes on sadness and pain.
  • quotes on sadness and pain.



  • xyzgc
    10-16 03:43 PM
    Well said! This is exactly why even I hate such ppl...If they're real patriots they have sooooo much to do in their countries and for their countries. Why migrate elsewhere and contradict themselves like fools? The pblm is...they dont have a clear direction...Like they say "...Na Ghar Ka Na Ghat Ka" (dont belong to a home nor waterside) :D

    buddysinfo the muslim terrorist sympathizer is back with a vengeance! :D this time using this original id. good good good.
    what's cooking buddysinfo? 26/11 repeat??



    more...


    house dresses Emo love quotes #14 emo quotes about pain. emo quotes about pain. sad
  • emo quotes about pain. sad



  • dallasdude
    06-12 12:56 PM
    If they get continus apps from Eb1 in each quater how can they set up cutoff date ? ( I mean their demand with in range of supply ) .. isn't that illegal ?

    Most recently, the cutoff dates for EB3-India was set on Jan 05 bulletin and for EB2-India on October 05. Not sure about the other categories, but it seems to me that they either do it at the start of a quarter or at the beginning of a fiscal year. Based on their comments, it does seem like demand is starting to exceed supply for those EB1 categories.

    I feel like EB1 India and China will have cutoff dates beginning October 09.





    tattoo emo quotes about pain. emo, emo quotes about pain. emo quotes about pain. quotes
  • emo quotes about pain. quotes



  • hebron
    01-14 03:54 PM
    I just wish this is true and also wish that guy burger king (a.k.a steve king) does not filibuster this tooo....

    Man, you're funny :)



    more...


    pictures hot hot emo quotes about pain. emo quotes about pain. emo quotes about pain. emo
  • emo quotes about pain. emo



  • ivslave
    09-11 10:28 PM
    I am on H1-B, Can I buy 2 underwears? It will cost me 3 dollars in WalMart. Please vote...it is really critical!

    you will consult friends when you are making big decisions like this......





    dresses quotes on sadness and pain. emo quotes about pain. sad quotes about pain. sad emo
  • sad quotes about pain. sad emo



  • sanju
    04-16 01:35 PM
    Senior guys, if you don't like a thread, ignore it, the thread may be of interest to some people on the forum. So let those people talk. Also since nothing is happening on the immigration, what else public will do other than 'Time pass'???

    I am assuming that you have gone to school and taken some exams/tests. Did you study during your exams/tests or did you study and prepare before your tests?

    After doing all this "very important" discussion about Rs/$ conversion, if you get sometime, please read some news about immigration bill to find out that there is lot of activity going on with the immigration bill. Most of the time anti-immigrats are calling and putting pressure on lawmakers who support any sort of immigration bill. That is why McCain, Brownback and many others backed out. Anti-immigrants are working overytime making it look like as if their opinion is the opinion of the entire nation. Each person is making 20-30 phone calls a week. But it is ok if none of us is doing anything. Lets all "time pass" and have this very important discussion about Rs/$ eachange rate variation... right?

    Communities/groups/societies who do not understand the need to organize and standup for themselves always perish. Durbin-Grassley bill is just the beginning of the time for this high skilled immigrant community to disappear. Reason - When any group of people increases in number there is always another group which becomes its natural opponent/adversary. This community of over a million people also have very powerful opponent/adversary. That opponent is gaining strength and working overtime to purge all of us. But that is ok, let us talk about Rs/$ conversion rate. Anybody here from Uruguay or Morocco??? Why don’t people from Uruguay or Morocco and all other countries of the world join us in this VERY VERY important discussion about the recent exchange rate variation of Indian Rs/$. Such an important subject to be all hashed out on IV forums. Good, keep it up….. But don’t forget to check the mail box, maybe that unopened letter contains your green card.



    more...


    makeup tattoo emo quotes. emo quotes emo quotes about pain. dresses Emo love quotes #14
  • dresses Emo love quotes #14



  • amoljak
    05-14 07:33 AM
    Recently, I stopped taking all these racial comments in a serious way, 2 days back my co worker made comments on how my "curry smells" when eat at my desk. My wife wakes up early in the morning and cooks the food with so much love and affection and I eat that, whereas he eats burgers and fries from cafeteria - look at who is commenting??????

    I can understand the love your wife has for you. But I think you should enjoy that lovely lunch at a cafeteria. Smells can be very offensive. I love Indian food, but if I had to smell the Indian food in my cube everyday I would be pissed too. There is nothing racist here. I would be pissed if your coworker eats a burger with raw onions and then talks to me with that smell.

    This is one of the first things new Indian students are told: Smell (or lack of it) is very important in America. Don't reuse socks, Use deodorant and enjoy the curry at home.





    girlfriend emo quotes about pain. quotes emo quotes about pain. quotes about pain. emo quotes
  • quotes about pain. emo quotes



  • AabTuAgaGC
    06-18 05:10 PM
    ***Sigh*** There goes my plan of traveling this winter. :mad: :mad: Even if I file for AP this month, i don't think i will get it before an year. What is the damn use of this AP when you can't travel for one year:mad: :mad:





    hairstyles Emo Pain Quotes emo quotes about pain. 2010 sad emo quotes about
  • 2010 sad emo quotes about



  • chnaveen
    06-20 04:44 PM
    Hi,
    I am writing this on behalf of a friend whom I helped him in e-filing his EAD& AP Renewal.

    I too had the same situation. Before it gave this message, it gave a warning, Middle Name is not entered. Since it was a warning, I ignored it and went to the next screen, but there it gave the same message as you got "are still suggested fields not completed on the following forms".
    I veryfied each and every field and tried 3/4 times, but every time the same message, out of frustration, I just some middle initial and submitted, then it worked.
    But actually there is no middle name in my name. But the form got submitted with the confirmation.
    I called the USCIS and told them about the same problem, they asked to submit a letter asking for correction of the name along with supporting documents. SO I have submitted the same.
    Actually I have applied both EAD and AP e-file simultaneously. Both are Renewals.
    I have received the receipt for EAD, but not for AP. Also recieved the FP notice for EAD.
    I called USCIS again, said about not received the AP receipt notice. They said, they have mailed it. but I said about the middle name problem and said not received yet. They said since I submitted a letter for correcting Name, that will take care of it. For not receving the Receipt notice for AP, they said, they will mail a new one.
    Exactly after one month(Whichi is yesterday), I have received the replacement Receipt Notice of AP, but suprisingly the receipt number on this is mentioned the actual Receipt number of the EAD, but clearlt mentioned this application is of Case Type I-131. So I called USCIS again and said about the wrong receipt number, they gave me a confirmation number on the case and said, wait for 45 days and call then if I don;t receive any update on this.

    I am trying to efile an AP application right now. It always says following lines at the end of 131 form step.
    Note:There are still suggested fields not completed on the following forms:
    I really do not know as to why its doing so. I have checked several times that I have not left any field blank that is required. Did somebosy also see the same issue ?
    Thanks





    bikram_das_in
    08-05 12:18 PM
    Here is a different translation

    Justaju jiski thi, usko to na paya humne..
    I did not get whom I craved for.

    Is bahane magar dekh li duniya humne.
    In pursuit of my craving, I experienced true world and life.

    Roughly it translates to;

    Justaju jiski thi, usko to na paya humne..
    The person/object whom I was desiring to get it, not achieved it,

    Is bahane magar dekh li duniya humne.
    Due to this desire, atleast I have seen the world in its true colors





    eeezzz
    05-13 01:30 PM
    Not necessary US wants the best of best to get the green card. They see variety of immigrants is more important to US and that is why they setup country limit and setup DV lottery. If they simply want the best of best, they can cancel the DV and even reduce family based and all move to the employment based.
    If you really want to talk about a system in jutice, then we are looking at one applicant for each country at a time. I guess OP will not like to see this happen either.



    Updates Via E-Mail