Pages

 

fat people eating fast food

images Fat Woman Eating Fast Food fat people eating fast food. people who eat junk food
  • people who eat junk food



  • Mohit_Malkani
    05-23 08:21 AM
    Does anybody have their I140 being processed at the Vermont SC??? Anyone have any idea on why the date has been stuck at 1 Apr 2006 for such a looooooooong time???:mad:





    wallpaper people who eat junk food fat people eating fast food. Fat+people+eating+food
  • Fat+people+eating+food



  • Ram_C
    11-08 01:17 PM
    Wish you all a happy and prosperous Diwali.

    -Ram.





    fat people eating fast food. Thosewhy do fat people eat
  • Thosewhy do fat people eat



  • needhelp!
    09-22 06:19 PM
    http://judiciary.house.gov/hearings/calendar.html
    :confused:

    contact as many friends as possible.. it'll give them time to call tomorrow. THANKS A BUNCH!





    2011 Fat+people+eating+food fat people eating fast food. eat or drink anything
  • eat or drink anything



  • poorslumdog
    03-19 11:50 AM
    Did my post suggest in any way that I was defending the guy? I was only ridiculing those who were bad mouthing him.

    Are you suggesting that my post would have scored more points if I came out with more ammunition? I did not post in order to win your accolades. The fact that you felt there is not enough ammunition, suggests to me that you think it is perfectly fine to do all those filthy things I was referring to. This tells me about your moral standard.

    You had to assume that I probably have a criminal issue too, and thats why I was defending the original poster? Is that the best your mind can think of?

    You are sick and tired of defending our community? Do you imply that most people from our community have turned to criminal acts these days, and so you are tired? Because, I have not seen that around the people that I move around with. Is it all too common in your circles and the people you associate with?

    You most probably have half the education that I have, your salary is most likely half that of mine, and your moral standard is probably half that of mine. If I start ridiculing you more, you will suffer sleepless nights. So I won't do it (after this post, I mean).
    You don't post bullshit in a public forum, just because you can't see the people you are talking to, infront of you. Would you dare call the original poster 'thief' if he is standing infront of you? Would you call him that, if he is a friend of your roommate and your roommate brings him over to your house? The internet must be a new technology for you. Please learn how to use it to spread some love.

    To the poster above you:
    It is true that the law does not impose punishments on backstabbers, womanizers, sexual perverts, etc. Prostitution is legal in a lot of countries. The fact that the law permits some things, does not have any bearing on the moral severity or the lack thereof, of those things. Would you choose a 'prostitute' over a 'shop lifter' for a wife? If these are the only 2 options, I would be content with a shop lifter. Would you choose a 'prostitute' because there are no criminal issues involved and you will get your greencard faster?

    Even though not many people have posted in support of my post, my reputation has gone up, and yours probably went down. Please don't respond just because you want a revenge.I will always stand up for the one weak guy who is bullied by a 100 really nice & powerful ones. This can't be called defending the act of 'shop lifting' !!!

    Ye...we all see your moral standard here.


    You reputation has gone up because you are supporting a shoplifter over hook...? wow. Support sex offenders, rapist and drug addict and kidnappers... you would get even more reputation.



    more...


    fat people eating fast food. Fat kids eating fast food
  • Fat kids eating fast food



  • kumara121
    04-19 01:01 PM
    What can Obama do when most of the Republicans are dead against the immigration reform. They didn't allow their own party president to pass the CIR. Do you think they will allow Obama to do it?





    fat people eating fast food. investments in fast food
  • investments in fast food



  • sargon
    03-31 01:25 PM
    Real movement will come in the last 3 months of this financial year (july, aug, sep bulletins).



    more...


    fat people eating fast food. 2011 fat guy eating cake. free
  • 2011 fat guy eating cake. free



  • texanguy
    01-14 02:08 PM
    can you define the letters please?




    Here are a few equations... :) :)
    VB = W + A + H + O <--- 2008 Dem vote bank
    VB1 = (W - ΔW1) + (A) + (H + ΔH1) + (O) <-- pro-illegal policies
    So Δ(vb1-vb) = ΔH1 - ΔW1 (it may give them some additional votes.)

    VB2 = (W - ΔW2) + (A) + (H - ΔH2) + (O) <-- pro-legal policies
    and Δ(vb2-vb) = - ΔH2 - ΔW2 (significant loss of white and Hispanic votes )

    Based on this - Dems can't afford to be seen as Pro-legal.





    2010 Thosewhy do fat people eat fat people eating fast food. Fat Woman Eating Fast Food
  • Fat Woman Eating Fast Food



  • vxg
    08-28 01:00 PM
    Hi Guys,

    I am a July - 2007 filer and we got the FP request in July for me and my Spouse, I have not applied for any EAD or AP extensions recentlly, for a side note i have to travel out side US in July and my attorney requested for FP reschedule (which was actually scheduled in last week July) for atleast 6 to 8 weeks, but USCIS sent me the request with in a week with an FP date just 3 weeks apart from the original one..so i had to rush my things and had to come back to US to get the FP done..

    I just called TSC and got a helpful IO. He explained me that the FPs for my case are expired as those were done in Nov 2007. He issued a request to send another FP notice, not sure what help it will do at this time. He did tell me that my case is preadjudicated but also mentioned that preadjudication means nothing more than that a legal clerk or junior IO has reviewed the file and everything is order, in other words according to him preadjudication does not mean approval without any review.



    more...


    fat people eating fast food. My fast food weakness. People
  • My fast food weakness. People



  • rimzhim
    02-07 01:56 PM
    i would really discourage ppl who are not insiders of nebraska uscis or whatever to scare ppl from filing eb2 or converting to eb2 from eb3. how do you know what nebraska is doing?
    did not mean to discourage, just be prepared because after the 140 is rejected, you have to start all over again and you lose time in the process. BTW, ask any lawyer, and you will hear the same about Nebraska.

    also if you have an MS and are eb-3, by all means transfer to EB-2 with a high rate of success --- again accding to my lawyer.





    hair eat or drink anything fat people eating fast food. Even 1 fast food meal can age
  • Even 1 fast food meal can age



  • BharatPremi
    10-18 11:16 PM
    Incorrect.

    You have to register the birth with the consulate (to get an Indian birth certificate) within a year using this form (see part II) (http://www.cgisf.org/visa/misc.pdf), following which you should be able to get an Indian passport. The USA will not issue a visa on this passport since it considers the child to be a US citizen. However, US policy in this regard does not matter if the child never travels to the US.

    Yes you are right and I was incorrect for base information but for this original poster it will not still work as he has already taken a US passport for his child and thus his child is now US citizen and so Indian citizenship will not be granted. Please see the content of declaration on the link what you posted.



    more...


    fat people eating fast food. People have
  • People have



  • jonty_11
    06-28 12:36 PM
    It would be great to have premium processing for 485s instead now that visa nos are available. Now now ... i know thats wishful thinking but think about it-could save a lot of time and money over EAD/AP/FP renewals. But then again hurts their income stream thats why they wont do it :((
    why would it hurt their income stream...when theyll charge u rpremium fees for fast 485 processing..it will be cash in teh bag in the first go rather than waiting over the years for EAD/AP renewals.





    hot Fat kids eating fast food fat people eating fast food. Much fried, fast food
  • Much fried, fast food



  • 485_spouse
    10-14 10:33 AM
    AP Filed/Reciept date: June 1, 2010
    Created an SR request : ~ September 20, just got standard email saying Intial Review is still in progress.

    We have an Info-pass appointment tomorrow. We chose the 45 day not response option. Not sure if that is ok when we get there.

    Is there anything else I need to know before I meet a rep during the Infopass appointment.

    We plan to take all relevant documents, along with a copy of email from a conference in Canada where my wife is invited.

    Any input will be great.

    -Thx
    Please post your info-pass experience. We are in the same boat. My wife's AP is pending since 6th June 2010.



    more...


    house Fast food means faster eating. fat people eating fast food. Eating - Fast Food - Food
  • Eating - Fast Food - Food



  • gccovet
    09-05 03:52 PM
    Sorry to hear your story dude. You just met a jerk of a law enforcement official - they are in the minority. Most CBP officers are better than this. Several years ago i too met a jerk like this in an airport in the southeast. I was entering on H1-B, he kept saying that my employer (a reputed american company) was disloyal etc... as he was processing our paperwork. First he grilled my wife, then he started with me, i just responded to him with a disgusted facial expression.. answered his questions rather curtly when asked, did not respond to his rants. His rants were not framed as a question - so i don't have to answer it. All this lasted a total of 5 to 6 minutes as he was checking and stamping our passports.

    BTW, not seeing your family for several years is a "humanitarian" cause. Technically the AP is supposed to be used as a travel permit for difficult situations, but most good Americans know that not seeing family for years is a good enough reason. There are jerks everywhere and type A's, thankfully they are not in the majority.

    I had similar experience 4 years back, the officer was a A$$$#^%, I answered all his questions, gave EVL (I was working for Fortune 10 company). He kept on grilling me, I asked him to call his supervisor and also offered him to call my lawyer and then he backed off. I noted his name and his ID number etc.

    But screwed me big time, he entered wrong I-94 number in his system, after a year when my company applied for extension, the application got RFE for non matching I-94 number etc. Everything went fine(lawyer had to file I-121 for lost I-94, but the extension took about 6 months to get approved.

    While the extension process was going on, I with the help from my company lawyer filed a complaint to CBP against the officer and later the officer was transferred (As per my lawyer) to some other desk duty.

    GCCovet





    tattoo investments in fast food fat people eating fast food. Obese people should not be
  • Obese people should not be



  • pappu
    02-23 05:58 PM
    Jai Ho !

    Congrats to Rahman.



    more...


    pictures 2011 fat guy eating cake. free fat people eating fast food. People
  • People



  • DSLStart
    08-23 09:58 AM
    ^^ Please keep poll bumping for next few days ^^

    A recent post asking about how many people have EB2-India PDs of 2003 or earlier had no responses, so I am curious about the potential spread of waiting people (atleast in the sample set of whoever responds to this poll).

    RESPOND ONLY IF YOU ARE EB2 INDIA, HAVE FILED 485, AND ARE WAITING FOR APPROVAL.

    (we can do separate polls for EB3-I, china, ROW etc)





    dresses Much fried, fast food fat people eating fast food. Fat people are eating all our
  • Fat people are eating all our



  • xlr8r
    03-15 01:57 PM
    You're welcome.

    Yep. Got copies of labor, I-140 forms and approvals via FOIA. :)

    Thanks xlr8r!! I am filing today. Dont have I140 receipt number.

    Did your luck shine !!!!



    more...


    makeup My fast food weakness. People fat people eating fast food. Fast food means faster eating.
  • Fast food means faster eating.



  • admin
    01-30 02:48 PM
    ram_ram,

    We're trying to get in touch with such organizations but we need all the help that we can get. We would love if supporters like you can take up such jobs. You can use our Marketing brochure available at this URL

    http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=47&Itemid=36





    girlfriend Obese people should not be fat people eating fast food. hot fat people eating food,
  • hot fat people eating food,



  • SGP
    12-30 09:53 PM
    thats the problem.... I cannot switch to another job as I am in the 7th year of H1B and I-140 approved but did not apply for I-485 yet. friends told me its risky to switch jobs now as I may be out of status.

    Boss, I was exactly in same position as yours. You can call it a mirror image. I switched in 9th yr of h1 after being a white collar slave with same employer. I'll suggest before you loose self respect and confidence in your own eyes..... SWITCH.

    If you will be benefited by “I-485 filing without current priority Date”, please vote YES on the Poll.
    Then please send an email to ivcoordinator@gmail.com with subject - "I485 filing without current PD - Impacted Member". Include your 1) IV username 2) Email address 3) Ph#, 4) State of Residence so that grassroot efforts can be coordinated. Please refer to the first post on the thread and use the flier,talk to your friends/colleagues to spread the message.We need all members to get involved.





    hairstyles People have fat people eating fast food. The Japanese people eat a
  • The Japanese people eat a



  • chil3
    09-12 01:02 AM
    We booked a brand new house recently...after switching from consulting job to permanent job..I am on EAD

    GC wait is endless ...kids are growing and don't want to raise them in rented apartments....paid 5% downpayment to have minimum risk...we procured couple of properties in India from our previous savings to fall back in case any unwanted situation in US





    GCNirvana007
    03-19 08:28 AM
    EB1 or EB2 or EB3 is created by USCIS. We are just applicants. We were not asked to give our 2 cents to frame the rules.

    So there is absolutely no logic for us to fight among self. Target is USCIS. EB2 can raise their concerns, EB3 can raise their concerns or both can do it together. Lets get that straight.





    chanduv23
    08-04 09:33 AM
    I dont think USCIS is thinking that way. They are just picking a stack of application ( mix of all EB1 2 3 for all nationalities) and validating the applications to see if anything is missing or if there are potential reasons to deny it. If they can deny it they will do it promptly and that is one less case to be shown as pending. If they need additional info they will issue RFE and get updates. If they feel satisfied they can pre-adjudicate application and claim that count in their yearly review as acheivement.

    Preadjudication is done to maximize visa utilization and avoid rapid movement of dates. DOS moved dates in July 2007 to maximize visa utilization keeping CP applicants in mind, but did not have a count of AOS applicants.

    But the fact with EB is most applicants are AOS as compared to CP.

    By preadjudicating they are able to have a count upfront to hit the CPO trigger.

    Now when your dates become current, the officer may want to review your situation again or may not - this is pure speculation and is a possibility.



    Updates Via E-Mail