Pages

 

funny black people_24

images funny black people_24. soldiers funny. funny military funny black people_24. funny black people_24. funny black people. funny black people. Earendil
  • funny black people_24. funny black people. funny black people. Earendil


  • h1techSlave
    02-24 07:42 PM
    wasn't the flower campaign an 'effort by IV'?

    Any way, I think you don't need IV's (for that matter any organization's support) to file a law suit. If you think USCIS is breaking the law, you can file a law suit with the help of a lawyer. A couple of $100 is all that would cost you.

    Care to tell me how?

    It was lawsuit filed by AILA, efforts by IV and other groups that reversed the decision. Gandhigiri in this country has very little value. This country works on laws/court system. We need to get laws to help us and we need support groups like IV to make that happen. Or else we can pray to God to shower some green.




    wallpaper funny black people_24. funny black people. funny black people. Earendil funny black people_24. funny black people_24. Funny Black Ops Fail; Funny Black Ops Fail
  • funny black people_24. Funny Black Ops Fail; Funny Black Ops Fail


  • chanduv23
    08-14 02:53 PM
    Macaca, Chandu, Andy , Franklin,
    The call is at 10:00 PM EST i.e 7:00 PM PST. I will also invite Pappu, Logiclife and Aman to the call, any one else do u thing we need to include?
    Chandu has provided a calling number which I will send out through PM/e-mail.

    Also Macaca, I will send you an e-mail with some points and questions later in the evening but before the call.

    Sure, any other gurus here who can do this call???




    funny black people_24. funny black people_24. funny black people pictures.
  • funny black people_24. funny black people pictures.


  • elaiyam
    05-25 02:22 PM
    Here is the challenge... we need

    Title : (not more than 25 Characters)
    Text : (not more than 70 Characters)




    2011 funny black people_24. Funny Black Ops Fail; Funny Black Ops Fail funny black people_24. funny happiness quotes. funny
  • funny happiness quotes. funny


  • ocpmachine
    10-15 11:11 AM
    Guys,

    I efiled my AP on 9/5/10 @NSC and it was approved today after requesting expediting on 10/5/10 based on financial loss, I have a business transaction back home for which i need to be present and provided all supporting documentation related to that.

    This is what is think is more effective than contacting senators/Ombudsman for expediting, resend all the I-131 supporting documentation,proof of emergency/loss, 2 photos and include a cover letter with bold colorful fonts requesting expediting to the same address you sent your app earlier (btw, i used the USCIS center courier address and not PO Box address), i believe this way your app goes to the officer quicker and he has all the documents needed to approve your case right away if you qualify for expediting, i have used this process more than once and know it works at least for me....you have tried other methods, why not try this as well!

    Good Luck!



    more...

    funny black people_24. funny black people_24. funny
  • funny black people_24. funny


  • unseenguy
    07-04 11:17 PM
    You are correct. The rules must have changed recently. I wonder what made them make that change, Now children of US citizens (who were once Indian citizens) have an advantage over children who has both parents as Indian citizens. Weird.. isn't it?

    I don't think that the rules are unfair. If both parents are Indian citizens, then the child is eligible for primary citizenship of India. Hence how can he be allowed to take OCI when he infact can get primary citizenship? Also the rules are created with rules for all countries in mind not just USA and also they are intended to protect those who lived in India, paid taxes in India and these rules are to protect interests of children born in India.

    I live in US with my wife, we dont have any kids and yes I am in race for GC. But I also know a few couples who applied for US passport for their kids, went back to India, got their kids educated at Indian Citizen's fee schedule in general quota and then sent their kids to US back with citizenship of US.

    So..... didnt this put Indian kids born in India at disadvantage?




    funny black people_24. funny black people_24. funny
  • funny black people_24. funny


  • wikipedia_fan
    07-04 11:11 PM
    I am in the same boat and my employer has decided that they will revoke I-140 no matter what. Can you tell me how did you find out that your employer revoked your I-140. Maybe he/they did not. But my firm is really big and they go by the rules. So I just want to know whenever employer sends the revocation, does USCIS always revoke or it is upto their discretion whether or not to revoke. Problem is I do not have a job yet so I cannot even file for AC21.

    From what I have researched over the internet, employer can withdraw anytime. USCIS may work on it anytime, maybe in a month or 6 months or probably when they adjujicate/preadjujicate your case. It depends on the VO working on your case to give an RFE or a NOID or a denial. It has happened in recent times, check out some threads on and immigration.com.

    The chances that AC21 letter never reaches your file is high, because AC21 letter is not associated with any form. But it is advisable to send the AC21 letter and keep a record of the tracking information.

    I am still trying to understand why AC21 makes things so complicated? Like, why should your AC21 letter not reach your file and why must a VO issue a straight denial or NOID? Is AC21 a black hole in some cases?



    more...

    funny black people_24. funny black people_24. funny quotes with pics. funny
  • funny black people_24. funny quotes with pics. funny


  • gk_2000
    04-19 12:10 PM
    "The question is going to be, are we going to be able to find some Republicans who can partner with me and others to get this done once and for all, instead of using it as a political football?" Obama told Dallas-based WFAA-TV during one of four local television interviews on Monday.




    After all, it is very difficult to play football all alone




    2010 funny black people_24. funny black people pictures. funny black people_24. funny black people_24. soldiers funny. funny military
  • funny black people_24. soldiers funny. funny military


  • sorcerer666
    04-21 02:37 PM
    Why should only GC holders get this 'permission'? F1, J1, L1 and H1 people should also be able to get their parents. Also, add all their dependents, H4, L4(??) whatever. We can all live as a big family then. Or, just pack up and go back to India.

    Its ridiculous to hear people saying that they like to live in the US because of human values here, but then talk about Indian values. Please make up your mind. It's not just my family, my siblings, my whatever..... Think outside 'your' little world.

    well said!!



    more...

    funny black people_24. funny happiness quotes. funny; funny black people_24. funny photos for
  • funny happiness quotes. funny; funny black people_24. funny photos for


  • PD_Dec2002
    06-28 04:26 PM
    Obviously i was wanting to know what the law states...and not a democratic answer. I dont always expect forums to quote the law correctly - use your judgement!

    Thanks anyway for that answer. My situation is different beacuse with the I-140 PP going away for now...and my H1B expiring Feb 2008...I am left with approved I-140,Labor and retrogressed dates to be eligible for 3yr extension.

    Now that if 140 is pending ...then I am left with EAD as the only option to continue manitaing my status.

    Correct my intrepretation of law if wrong..

    You can extend your H-1B. Why is EAD your only option?

    Thanks,
    Jayant




    hair funny happiness quotes. funny funny black people_24. funny black people_24.
  • funny black people_24.


  • desi3933
    06-18 03:06 PM
    I am planning to file EAD/AP for my wife who is on H4 along with adjustment of status application. Will she continue on her H4 status till she gets EAD/AP?

    There are 2 ways in which current H4 status changes to AOS Pending status:
    1. By working on employment using EAD
    2. The primary applicant loses H1-B status for ANY reason

    Please check and verify details with your attorney/lawyer. This is NOT a legal advice.

    ----------------------------------
    Permanent Resident since May 2002



    more...

    funny black people_24. funny black people_24. very
  • funny black people_24. very


  • willwin
    09-23 11:53 AM
    Please call everyone in the list.

    Other than the sponsors, rest can change their stand anytime. So, please call everyone.




    hot funny black people_24. funny funny black people_24. funny black people_24. funny
  • funny black people_24. funny


  • kevinkris
    11-17 02:14 PM
    No need to worry abt that.

    Hello Guys,
    I need your advice here. Six month ago i joined one of the many blood suckers -Desi cosulting company in new jersey. As you all know, they ask me to sign their contract in which its mention that if i leave their company before 1 year then i need to pay them 15k. Thy also charge me 3k for my H1-B which i am still paying everymonth from my paycheck and we have 70/30. In just six months i am so much fed up with them. These people are so rude...always show their arrogance over phone. I have no libarity to find job by myself. They always looking for higher pay rate sp that their big money tummy get filled up.and i also feel that they didnt told me the right pay rate for the project i am working on right now.


    I really want to leave them, Even before 12 months. Is there any importance of that contract letter i signed with them?. Can they Sue me? What are my options? Please suggest me.....i am in stress.

    Thnx



    more...

    house funny black people_24. quotes about friendship funny. funny black people_24. funny black people_24.
  • funny black people_24.


  • anilsal
    11-08 09:57 AM
    hey friends,
    I saw that Logiclife mentioned that the head will be from michigan. I am from michigan and a lot of my buddies also visit this site regularly. Let us know if we can make a difference. Please let us know what can we do to help our cause here. I am ready to drive, meet, talk to any one I can to push things here. I dont know how much of an impact that would be, but even a little can help.
    thanks
    Please pm me with any suggestions or ideas.

    Hey start a local chapter of IV in MI such that other volunteers in future also can join and work from under the same umbrella.




    tattoo funny black people_24. funny funny black people_24. funny black people_24. motivational posters funny.
  • funny black people_24. motivational posters funny.


  • aadimanav
    07-14 04:20 PM
    I have just sent an email to Senator Dianne Feinstein.



    more...

    pictures funny black people_24. funny quotes with pics. funny funny black people_24. funny black people_24. funny frog (2c) Buttons; funny frog (2c) Buttons
  • funny black people_24. funny frog (2c) Buttons; funny frog (2c) Buttons


  • greencardfever
    06-18 12:36 PM
    If I switch jobs by doing H1B visa transfer and my new employer picks up the green card process from the EAD stage, does my new employer have to be located in the same city as the one mentioned in my PERM labor application of my current employer. The reason I ask is because my PERM application says my current job location is in Town X, State Y and I wondering if I have to stick to Town X, State Y when I find a new job or if I'm free to work anywhere in the US.

    Please let me know. Thanks.




    dresses funny black people_24. funny funny black people_24. funny black people_24. Hermes Birkin Black Ostrich.
  • funny black people_24. Hermes Birkin Black Ostrich.


  • manderson
    10-12 11:41 AM
    good work nycgal369.

    can you add the words "highly skilled" infront of "immigrants" (see in red below)?


    pappu
    in response to your message, I have posted my original draft below, with a couple of changes based on my opinion - i.e. I believe in asking for only one thing at a time, and that is the skil bill, which will automatically provide for increased visa numbers. But each person can modify their version based on what they think.
    If you think IV members should all be asking for the same thing then go ahead and modify this version.

    ===
    Dear xxx,

    I belong to an organization called Immigration Voice, a small group (and to my knowledge the only one of its kind) that is attempting to help legal tax-paying highly skilled immigration applicants who have been in waiting in limbo for many years.
    We are all highly skilled immigration applicants who are stuck in limbo, some for more than 8 years, despite being fully legal, tax paying and highly skilled.
    Since the number of highly skilled legal immigrants is so small (less than a million) compared to the number of illegal immigrants (12 million) it is very difficult to get our voices heard about the problems caused by waiting in a seemingly endless queue. The issues, unlike those of illegals, are largely non-controversial, some as simple as asking USCIS to reduce our waiting time from 8+ years to a year.

    Since we are all highly skilled in areas where there is a shortage of US available labor and provide a disproportionately large benefit to the US economy, we believe that approving our already filed applications on an expedited basis could be helpful to all of us.
    Currently, a bill that is under consideration by Congress called the SKIL bill will solve almost all of these non-controversial issues.

    I and my fellow members would much appreciate it if you could run a story on us, and/or direct us to a source that helps publicize our organization.

    Please feel free to contact me directly at this email, or Immigration Voice at info@immigrationvoice.org

    PO Box 114
    Dayton
    New Jersey -08810
    (850) 391-4966
    www.immigrationvoice.org


    thanks in advance,
    Name



    more...

    makeup funny happiness quotes. funny; funny black people_24. funny photos for funny black people_24. funny black people_24. quotes about friendship funny.
  • funny black people_24. quotes about friendship funny.


  • senthil1
    04-14 09:49 PM
    Your employer might think that it is difficult to find a project in the current economic condition. Anyhow your husband started working there should not be any issue. You can join another company after 6 months.

    Yesterday, I was told by the client that my project is going to end by this month end i.e Apr 30. Actually it was supposed to go for the next 2 years. I am currently in the project working for the project. They said the lay off was becoz of budget issues. But I see I am the only one that is target in this lay-off. I am working with the same client for the past 3 years. The lay off news was really shocking and devastating.
    I am currently 9 months pregnant. As the client did that to me, I thought that atleast I might have some options with my current employer. My employer is a desi consultancy. I never been on Bench for single day for the Past 6 years ( Day 1 that I entered into US to till now).
    When I spoke to my employer today he gave me a termination letter stating that my project end date will be my last date with them. It was more shocking. I will be on maternity leave anytime in month of may depending on the delivery. I don't see any possible options that any client can take me into project when I am in 9th month of pregnancy.
    As my husband is doing consulting, I filed the green card thru this employer, 485 is pending more than 180 days, 140 approved in EB2 category. We paid all the attorney fees and filing fees from our pocket. We spent nearly $10,000 for the GC process. My husband was on bench for the past 2 months. He got a job on EAD which is going to start next week.
    1. I see that my employer is terminating me immediately because he can avoid maternity expenses. I told him that I will take 3 months FMLA for unpaid maternity leave from Apr 30th. And look for the Job immediately after delivery and get into the Job. But still he is telling he won't provide me that time. Maintaining the status is very important for me as me and my husband depends on the EAD.
    2.My medical insurance is with my employer, If I get laid off in this critical situation, I won't be having insurance. We can't afford the delivery expenses without insurance.
    3. Even though my husband will get insurance with the new company, We are not sure that company will cover the pre-existing pregnancy that is in final stages.
    4. And also not sure that the insurance will be under the network of OBG/YN and the hospital I registered for delivery. His job is in different state but he will find out the options once he starts his job next week.
    5. Does anyone think that my employer is discriminating the law? He is terminating me immediately becoz I am pregnant.
    I am not sure whether he is doing the right thing but the situation I am in is the worst situation I ever expected of. Its lot of stress on me and my baby. We are unable to sleep for hour with all the tensions ahead. My husband's job is dependent on my valid status. If something screw up we both be in very bad situation. I really don't want any one in my situation.
    Please help me, if any one know any options where I can maintain my status during the pregnancy and maternity leave, Please tell me.




    girlfriend funny black people_24. motivational posters funny. funny black people_24. funny black people_24. quotes
  • funny black people_24. quotes


  • vxg
    08-06 12:54 PM
    After nearly 15 months, going by recent postings here , I was tempted to call IO to get any update on my 'pending I-485' . I happened to talk to a nice IO on my first attempt. She took some time to check on status and told me my 'name check is pending'. I told her on previous occasions / Infopass I was all the time told 'everything for me, especially name check is cleared'. She came out with an explanation---- your 2nd FP was cleared on 17 July 09 (Yes, I had 2nd FP on 7/6/09 as Ist FP in Sept 07 'expired' after 15 Mo validity) and that is why new 'name check' is initiated.

    I can not believe this. If this is so, they may have to wait for 180 days even if there is nothing adverse from fbi and the dates become current.

    It is very creepy.....
    Please, share your thoughts if uscis require NC again and again for this never ending GC process ..

    What is the frequency at which FP is done. I filed in Aug 2007 and got FP done in OCT 2007. I have not received any more FP notice. Should i be getting a new FP notice?




    hairstyles funny black people_24. very funny black people_24. funny black people_24. cute
  • funny black people_24. cute


  • SGP
    02-16 06:20 PM
    Thanks Bhasky25.:)
    _____________
    If you will be benefited by �I-485 filing without current priority Date�, please vote YES on the Poll.
    Then please send an email to ivcoordinator@gmail.com with subject - "I485 filing without current PD - Impacted Member". Include your 1) IV username 2) Email address 3) Ph#, 4) State of Residence, 5)Priority Date so that grassroot efforts can be coordinated. Please refer to the first post on the thread and use the flier,talk to your friends/colleagues to spread the message.We need all members to get involved

    Labor is done via perm process and they are now centrally processed (only prevailing wage is state dependent). Your company can apply for it online and you should get a result in 3-4 wks if the case is not audited. Good Luck to you.




    hopein07
    02-19 03:53 PM
    Folks,
    whole life has surrender charges apart from hefty financial charges ,so you can not withdraw when you want.



    I think you got into a wrong kind of policy. You have to ask these questions with agent before taking it.




    fatjoe
    09-21 09:29 PM
    PD - July-2004. Pre-Adjudicated.

    How did you know that your case was assigned to an officer. I called uscis three times and I was told that they could not say if my case was assigned to an officer or not.
    some time back when I had called I was told it was assigned to
    an officer (PD not current though). What does that mean?



    Updates Via E-Mail