Pages

 

funny photos of cats

images Very Funny Cats funny photos of cats. funny pictures of cats with
  • funny pictures of cats with



  • gc28262
    01-23 01:14 PM
    I hope they do that ..
    Can i apply for 485..with 140 pending? and then switch to EAD after 6 months?

    I will be completing my 9 yrs for H1 in Jan 2010...;)

    I think there is a way you can file 485 when I-140 is pending. One of my friends did that during July Fiasco.

    Check with a lawyer and be prepared for that moment.





    wallpaper funny pictures of cats with funny photos of cats. Funny cats and dogs humor
  • Funny cats and dogs humor



  • Dalai Lama
    02-07 10:58 AM
    No.. You can file under EB2? I dont know where you hered that from, my friend is about to file his EB2 he is in his advertisement stage.

    Second thing.. Who told you that the EB2 is current, EB2 is sitting at 11 Jan 2003 and for 5 months now. No body knows when will it move and how many days it will move......

    Even EB2 NIW is also in the same situation so how is your lawyer saying it is current. I guess you are lawyer is a barber.

    FYI--EB2 is current for all contries other then India and China.





    funny photos of cats. Dog is trying to byte a cat,
  • Dog is trying to byte a cat,



  • franklin
    09-21 12:48 AM
    i really appreciate and applaud what you and other members of immigration voice and other pro-imigration groups have done but for personal reasons i believe that fighting the congress is a losing battle and i sincerely doubt if we'll have any pro-immigration bill passed before the 2008 presidential election and when the new president comes this will fall att the bottom of his/her agenda. Look at Bush's tenure he's promised pro-immigration measures since 2004 and squat has happened. The issue is that there a lot of anti- legal and illegal immigration activists and congress members who will make sure nothing goes thru the senate or the house.

    I respect your right to say this. You must respect my right to say "if you do nothing, nothing will happen"





    2011 Funny cats and dogs humor funny photos of cats. Funny Cat Pictures
  • Funny Cat Pictures



  • Macaca
    08-12 11:28 AM
    There were 1M+ EB GC applications as of March 2007 (when Ombudsman's report was written). There will be 1M additional applications by Aug 17 2007.

    Lets assume a very conservative #: 1.4M by Aug 17. Then, 1.4M/140K = 10 years minimum.



    more...


    funny photos of cats. Firday Funny for Cool Cats
  • Firday Funny for Cool Cats



  • Tonyy
    05-14 10:27 AM
    I also want to ask this question. If i want to appeal after 2 years then is that possible?





    funny photos of cats. funny pictures of cats
  • funny pictures of cats



  • reddymjm
    01-23 09:26 AM
    Ron has not made prediction specifically about India. Somebody asked Ron about filing I-485 with May 2004 PD without mentioning that (s)he was from India. So Ron probably assumed RoW. The OP later clarified that (s)he is from India and Ron hasn't replied to that. So let's wait for Ron to reply before getting excited about it.

    If Ron meant EB3-I, he's probably expecting a July 2007 kind of bump, which allows a lot of people to file but results in very few approvals. This can be inferred from his statement that, "your priority date will become current, briefly, in a few months".

    We EB3-I's are looking for any sign, just any sign of hope. But let's be cautious in disseminating such information further.

    EB3 - ROW is already 01MAY05. He would not be saying 2004 for sure on EB3 ROW.



    more...


    funny photos of cats. Monorail Cat � Lolcats #39;n#39;
  • Monorail Cat � Lolcats #39;n#39;



  • Pro Engineer
    08-15 11:19 AM
    Shirish has a very valid point. I think it should be six months after I-485 application as pointed in AC21.



    [QUOTE=shirish;147335]I think the 6 months period should be counted fron the RD on the RN for you I-485, else AC21 and this " propoganda" contadict each other.

    If you get your GC with in 6months from the RD then stay untill you finish 6 months (this is very unlikely to happen as it takes lot more than 6 months)

    If you get the GC after 6 months i think you are fine.





    2010 Dog is trying to byte a cat, funny photos of cats. Very Funny Cats
  • Very Funny Cats



  • laborchic
    10-15 12:07 PM
    Oh no wonder this guy was sitting quite.. Probably he was waiting for everyone to leave... :D:D

    Oh I forgot to mention.. I reached home at 11 and found several envelopes laying on the floor at my doorsteps..


    I received my receipts, FP notice and EAD all at same time.. YAHHHHHOOOOOOOO


    USCIS found out that I attended IV Social Event and sent me my EAD ;)..



    more...


    funny photos of cats. Little funny cat on your
  • Little funny cat on your



  • bsbawa10
    04-07 02:04 PM
    USCIS has a habit of dodging every prediction that is made here. I think there is only one rule in USCIS : "There is no rule". People behave and do the things they want and we spend tons of time and effort calculating the numbers and all that they do is print the bulletin according to the "mood of the day"





    hair Funny Cat Pictures funny photos of cats. Funny Love Story Pucca
  • Funny Love Story Pucca



  • chi_shark
    09-29 07:55 PM
    I am very depressed! my lawyer who is doing my I-485 has advised that if she was to be concerned with her representing me, she would advise against me starting the company. basically, she said, USCIS can read this as an intent to leave the permanent employer for self employment. my business plan was to be in non-IT business. she said that if i am making enough money in the business, it will be hard to prove that i intend to continue in the job while having this business on the side...

    well! best of luck to you guys! go on sharing your stories.



    more...


    funny photos of cats. Funny Cats Pictures With Cool
  • Funny Cats Pictures With Cool



  • coopheal
    03-10 01:59 PM
    The poor response is because we are not together and we truly do not believe in our goal. With the assumption that 90% of IV members are Indians, I can safely say this is innate in our culture - we want to get the benefit without working for it AND once we get the benefit, we give a damn about the rest of "them". :mad:

    I do not see you being listed as a donor.





    hot Firday Funny for Cool Cats funny photos of cats. funny quotes cats
  • funny quotes cats



  • WaldenPond
    01-06 07:23 AM
    Guys, Count me in for $100. Will contribute more if needed. I will mail the check during the weekend. Sorry guys for the delay....
    Thanks


    Hello Rayyan,

    Thanks for coming forward to help this cause. Your contribution, words of support and enthusiasm helps everybody to maintain higher level of motivation which is so important for this kind of volunteer effort . Thank You.

    We also need more active members in Miami as it is a huge city. Would you like to take up the responsibility to post the flyers in Chinese/Indian/Philipino stores or other places where people from these or other immigrant community gathers? Or maybe simply send out emails to send the same message to your friends. It is ok if there is any constraint.

    Again, Thanks for your support.

    -WP



    more...


    house Funny Mill � Funny Cats funny photos of cats. funny cats pics
  • funny cats pics



  • BharatPremi
    10-10 08:25 PM
    What do you mean "heart, mind, soul, ethics were sold"? How do you know that? Just because someone called the U.S president "his president" does not mean he/she sold anything, let alone someone's soul and ethics. That is their right to call the U.S president his or hers.

    What you said is totally uncalled for. If you are so patriotic, why are you applying for a green card and going by your own words, doesn't that mean you sold your ethics, heart, mind and soul too?

    Are you kidding us? I do not know what level of education you have achieved so far in your life but it looks like you are not enough educated to differentiate between the definitions of permanent residency, citizenship and perhaps working on work visa as far as legal stay in USA by outsider is concerned.

    What would be the "legal" reply from US Supreme court,if you ask US supreme court that whether citizen of other country can call US president a "My president"? . And What would be the "legal" reply from Supreme court of country A,if you ask that whether citizen of country A can call US president a "his/her president"?

    USA expects someone to abide by the land of the law while s/he come to US to work legally. And what is expected legally is one is not involved in "Anti USA" activity whatsoever it may be.USA legally never expects citizen of other country "to love" or "show fidelity" towards USA when s/he is still the citizen of other country.

    PavanV is right in his argument, in a sense, that when some person is citizen of country A at this moment his/her fidelity naturally must be for his/her country A. This is the legally expected human behaviour in every society and country. It would have been perfectly o.k. and "legal" about rsharma's statement if he would have already been US citizen at the time when he stated what he stated.

    Such ridiculous, unnatural, premature, unethical and spineless behaviour can only be shown by the people who are already morally sold.

    First of all when somebody comes here in USA on work visa, s/he has come on invitation from USA base legal employer's willingness and is ethically, legally and morally obligated to provide professional class and quality of work for what s/he is hired. Nothing more or less is legally expected by USA and employment system within USA. USA and its whole society is well aware that these persons are citizen of other countries and so they never expects any kind of fidelity from them at least "legally" and at the same time they even do not grant the rights what US citizen nornmally have. Now out of that bunch many people prefer to go for permanent residency as permanent residency bring little bit stability in living and flexibility in employment and international travel. If one becomes a permanent resident of USA then also USA still only expects that person abide by the law of the land and do not involve in "anti USA" activity. It still does not expect "fidelity" towards USA in legal sense.There is no legal or social or political or any kind of pressure from USA or any governmental or non governmental institutes within USA on any particular person coming from other country to become its citizen. One can stay on permanent residency forever till death(At least based on current prevalent law) and legally work and s/he does not have to become a citizen for working legally. And I do not know about other countries but in India it is not considered "illegal" and/or "unpatriotic" to go in other country(Except Pakistan and Bangladesh) for legal work so coming to USA for legal work whether on work visa or becoming a permanent resident in USA while maintaining Indian citizenship simultaneously is not unpatriotic or illegal. Simultaneously USA's legal system allows an Indian to remain as citizen of India while residing in USA permanently for legal work.

    Now if somebody decides to become a US citizen, there is nothing wrong in that. I do not see anything wrong when rsharma states that "I have decided to become US citizen in future". But if he is mature and human enough then his fidelity at this moment should be towards India (Assuming he is a citizen of India currently) as he is a citizen of India at this moment. Showing this kind of behaviour perhaps may not be a outright unpatriotic in terms of "Indianness" but it certanily signals probable but strong disloyality towards India.

    And I do not think that USA citizens are that naive that they consider the people "not mingled" if citizen of other country do not call USA president a "My president" while holding the citizenship of other country.

    If calling US president a "My President" by non citizens would be the barometer of "mixing" / "mingling" then USA would not be today's USA. So please do not kid USA and us .





    tattoo funny pictures of cats funny photos of cats. funny cats: funny cats, funny
  • funny cats: funny cats, funny



  • chanduv23
    04-08 02:11 PM
    Gandhi was in S Africa for how many years before he returned to India? If he hadn't been humiliated in S Africa and didn't decide to perform Satyagraha-who knows what shape our freedom movement might have taken?S Africa made Mohandas a "Gandhi"
    Maybe, we all need to go to our home countries-and free them from "beloved politicians":-)

    Gandhi was never an immigrant and was in SA for solving a legal case on a temporary contract. He was always wanting to go back to India but because of the conditions of Indians, he was urged to stay back and help them, he actually went back in between and again came back to SA for a more organized effort.

    The situation now is different. The Durbin Grassely bill lobbyists are basically doing what has been happening in UK where local population do not want Asian immigrants taking high paying challenging jobs in their own soil. They don't seem to care if these jobs go away because the effect will be long term and as such it is a known fact that in these days, we seldom see the immigrant community having a good cooperation, every immigrant feels that one less immigrant, it is good for him.

    This has been happening in every country where highly skilled migrants take job positions in countries like Aus, NZ, UK, Germany etc..

    The US system is harder to crack for anti immigrants than these countries. So they follow this slow bleed approach. On the long run their objectives will be met though it would force out high skilled jobs abroad.

    One good thing is that developing nations must capitulate on this and make their labor laws good and also copyright laws and patent laws so that innovation and products are developed in developing nations and so called developed nations will bleed technology and innovation.



    more...


    pictures Monorail Cat � Lolcats #39;n#39; funny photos of cats. funny cat pictures- Cat
  • funny cat pictures- Cat



  • nixstor
    08-01 01:06 PM
    You can't generalize. If your kids are smart they can get into better colleges like IITs etc. I think you are confusing the issue about adaptability with good future prospects.

    Wait a second. If you are not adaptable to the new environment, it becomes a rat race.If the situation is not conducive, your smartness aint gonna help. I think thats what the OP clearly meant. Its not easy for a kid who is in 8th grade in US to snugly fit into Indian System. Coming to the IIT's, Have you ever compared the total number of seats available in IIT's to the accepted numbers from IVY leagues and other big schools. In India, you have to be the best among the best to get into IIT's. You have to be best here and oh yeah.. You dont have to lose some of the smartness to reservations. But I agree with you that parents should let children pursue their own interests rather than thinking about him/her being a doc/eng.





    dresses funny quotes cats funny photos of cats. Funny Pictures of Cats
  • Funny Pictures of Cats



  • sanjeev_2004
    08-22 11:36 PM
    Check this out.....

    http://www..com/usa-immigration-trackers/i485-tracker1/

    There are people from India with PD 2005 whose I-485's have been approved lately.

    It wont happen again. after encashing I485 checks USICS will start I140 PP again to keep cashing money. once I140 backlog will be done then they will earn from EAD renewals.
    Enjoy EAD..........



    more...


    makeup Little funny cat on your funny photos of cats. Funny Mill � Funny Cats
  • Funny Mill � Funny Cats



  • senthil1
    07-04 12:18 PM
    Will it really create ablity to pay issue when an employer keeps many I140s without pay and create a problem for future Gc processing? If that is really an issue then cancelling I140 is not retaliation. People can post their views.

    You have used AC21 after 180 days then what is there to worry? Even if you receive RFE you can reply and you can get GC.

    I have been a big fan of IV and have been a visitor to IV for a while. I now plan to become a volunteer and join my state chapter and also contribute in all possible ways to IV because I think IV is the best thing to happen to this community.

    Dear gurus - here is my issue and I need some real concrete help.

    I was working for a New Jersey based consulting company on a percentage basis ie 80/20 and all costs towards GC and h1b were by me. I found my own projects and negotiated my own billing rate.
    I worked for this company for 3 years and filed for 485 in July 2007. I am EB2 India with a priority date of March 2nd, 2006. My 140 was approved in June, 2006.
    In March, 2008 my project got over and I started looking for new projects. Market conditions forced me to take up a fulltime job using my EAD and I had to move into a fulltime job.
    As it is safe past 180 days, I used AC21 portability and moved.
    I had been having excellent relationship with my desi employer and in fact also payed up some money to the employer because the client did not pay for last 2 months of my project and my desi employer held me responsible as it was me who negotiated with the client and said it is my issue - for which I agreed.
    I already sent a AC21 letter to USCIS through my Attorney - I am not sure if my file got updated.
    My desi employer wants to withdraw the 140 petition now. He says, he cannot keep 140 petitions of employees who leave the organization and not on w2 and he will have "ability to pay issue"
    I have heard horror stories of USCIS issuing denials and NOID because AC21 letter never reached the file even though it was sent in time and I guess this is exactly what my desi employer thinks - teach lesson by withdrawing 140.
    I spoke to my Attorney and she says "your file may not be updated but we will keep a record that we sent" useful in case we want to respond to NOID or RFE.
    Folks - please post your AC21 success/horror stories when previous employer withdrew the 140 petition.
    What are my options to avoid a NOID or denial
    Thanks in advance





    girlfriend funny cats: funny cats, funny funny photos of cats. Ode to my cat � Funny Cat
  • Ode to my cat � Funny Cat



  • hebron
    07-01 09:53 AM
    Obama speech here..
    CNN.com Live (http://www.cnn.com/video/flashLive/live.html?stream=stream1&hpt=T1)





    hairstyles Funny Cats Pictures With Cool funny photos of cats. Funny Cats, Funny Dogs,
  • Funny Cats, Funny Dogs,



  • GCapplicant
    07-19 10:07 AM
    Where is the poll?
    EB3/FEDEX delivered on 02-Jul-07 at 8.26 AM





    vivache
    09-24 04:30 PM
    I read the views .. that talking to lawmakers makes the difference.
    I'm a little surprised here.
    The long wait for the GC is an age old issue. I know folks who came here in the 80's and 90's and went through the same issues. There were brief periods when the process did speed up .. but by and large it has been the way it is.
    Lawmakers can say .. 'oh I did not know it took 7 years to get the green card." But I find that tough to believe that no one knew this until we went and said this to them? (h1 quotas get extinguished in a day .. and everyone knows this ..
    The situation is still the same. CIR also puts out there .. the need for Immigration reforms. So pretty much everybody out there knows what the issue is. Now what can we do to make them move on it quickly.

    I agree that getting together educated folks is difficult .. since they have no Union (like workers) and are not as close as blue collared folks. And that's the main reason why an illegal immigrant rally can get a million people on the street .. whereas a legal immigrant one gets in a 1000 people or 2000.

    To summarize:
    1. I think people in concern know that the immigration process is inefficient
    2. Unless there is sufficient sustained pressure, nothing can change.

    I would say this .. the question is this ... how can we get a huge rally going in key cities in successive weeks, so we get noticed and we can send across a stronger message?





    pappu
    10-12 01:35 PM
    great work everyone. thank you nycgal and others that took initiative and pushed this effort further. committed members like all of you in this thread help us a lot by sending emails to reporters. several letters highlighting a particular issue generates interest in reporters and media orgs and they choose to write about us. It is not easy to get even a single article published in newspapers and it is due to the efforts of our members, we are able to generate awareness. There is still a long road ahead of us and I am sure with active participation from everyone, we will surely succeed.



    Updates Via E-Mail