Pages

 

girls with light brown hair and blue

images girls with light brown hair girls with light brown hair and blue. girls with light brown hair
  • girls with light brown hair



  • nlssubbu
    08-22 06:47 PM
    I like your word: "guestimate" (Guess + Estimate) i.e. tukka (hindi word)

    Well, I don't think I am at the end of line of 300,000 people. There must be lots and lots of people whose priority date is after April 2004 might have filed. This includes 2004, 2005, 2006 and 2007.

    So I think 3 years is intelligent guess. But who knows I am just trying to make myself happy and trying to stay positive.

    :)

    How about poor souls from 2001/2/3 struct at FBI Name check still?





    wallpaper girls with light brown hair girls with light brown hair and blue. girls with light brown hair
  • girls with light brown hair



  • anil_gc
    10-27 07:29 AM
    I also think TSC online update is out of sync, I received my AP without any update





    girls with light brown hair and blue. girls with light brown hair.
  • girls with light brown hair.



  • mpadapa
    10-11 07:19 PM
    How long does it take for ppl to make up their mind on a casual get together??

    Come on folks participate in this poll and drop in for the meet. If I can make it to the meet by commuting for almost 2 hrs (one way) what is stopping folks who are working few subways stops away from penn st or GCT :confused:





    2011 girls with light brown hair girls with light brown hair and blue. girls with light brown hair
  • girls with light brown hair



  • vidyakulkarni
    02-01 02:21 PM
    If I use my AP , what documents I need to carry? original 485 reciept? my original receipt is with lawer, he send me photocopy.



    more...


    girls with light brown hair and blue. girls with light brown hair
  • girls with light brown hair



  • genscn
    09-15 09:49 AM
    Redcard,

    Life is what you make it. No one force anyone to come to this country on VISA and work and be In GC line. Things happen in life. The way you are talking is as if whole world will collapse if you don’t get green card. No one would die because of that. Grow up and move on in life. This is just a minor obstacle in life. Smart intelligent people can make money and have a good life any where in the world. Probably you would face lot more challenge in life than this green card issue, which I am sure you will give your best to overcome. Don’t make this GC a big deal in your life. :)

    I mean the way we talk on these forums are as if all our careers along with our family life will be finished before we reach 30-32 if we don’t get green card. Come on man, so many people faced so many disasters from WW1-2 to flood to hurricanes where they lost everything and still moved on to do great things in life and here we are depressed because of this GC?



    Its very interesting to read about people’s different perspective about same thing we are all after.. lets ask ourselves.. honestly why we do want GC and I am sure we all would have multiple reasons for this in our subconscious but would not like to bring it to forefront because it would only undermine our own ability to fight it or make life more stressful.. but end of the day we all want this card.. for me I want it mainly for security and peace of mind…lets look at the different situations.. these might be extreme but we all might have thought about these situations atleast at some point in the recent past… .. and especially the people in the seventh year

    1. You are in your seventh year… and you loose you job….what is the first thought that comes to your mind.. I got to pack and leave .. pack your home of seven years and all your possessions you collected, in two suitcases of 50lbs each and leave…forget the Flat Screen TV,, forget all the electronics and the two cars you love ... just list them in craigslist …

    2. You have home which you bought with so much pride…what do you do? ..List it.. make a desperate sale in this falling market.. loose a ton of money and leave…and don't even talk about all the silk plants..floor lamps.. the furnishing,, they are for the yard sale on the Saturday..

    3. You have child whom you love and have plans for them.. love the school.. are an active member in the PTA … all of sudden what you do.. pull them out of school, move them from the only culture and the country they have known the only President they know is Bush and the only national anthem they have learnt is "The Star-Spangled Banner"…to another place where they don’t even understand the language forget the culture, national anthem etc..

    4. Think about your spouse.. they have adopted themselves to this lifestyle.. probably felt lonely when you moved here 7 years but now like it.. its time for them to move back…why because your don’t have a GC

    5. Forget the Golf and Tennis you enjoy so much here …it was all a very good dream..

    1. You are educated.. have a masters, have a professional degree.. but have been in the same position and department because of your long wait for GC, what happens… the fresh college graduate or the dumb blond who joined two years back and whom you taught how to log into the network is now your peer and you are still on the same desk doing the same job getting the 2% raise and working even more hard..so that you can keep you job..with a new dumb boss.. who thinks you are so dumb that you have been in the same job for so long time..
    2. All your batchmates are doing great..some of them are now sweating to be VP’s having risen by changing jobs …. You are still years away from that situation.. what do you do.. stop attending alumni meets and envy the mails in your yahoo groups from people..
    3. Seven years in US.. you have made your professional contacts.. and have a social network.. in which you invested your time and effort.. loose your job in the seventh year.. and all these contacts are nothing but an occasional international long distance call in future..

    Last but not the least… flight back home to your country is not going to be as smooth as the flight to US was seven years back.. back home look for a job..learn the whole new professional culture …and then set up a new home,,new school for kids….why because we could not get a GC.. which was not in our control.. and because some stupid insane guy sitting in cave 10K miles away decided to terrorize the people in America in 2001.. and make life difficult for all the people..including people in H1...

    We might all go back to our home country one day.. but the ride back home would be much more pleasant and happier of a choice we made and not because we did not get a GC…

    Good Luck and lets keep up the effort... :)





    girls with light brown hair and blue. Light Brown Hair Color;
  • Light Brown Hair Color;



  • dvijay
    03-22 09:24 AM
    Yes, I got a CD from USCIS with all my I-140. I requested for copy of I-140 approval notice corresponding to I-140 tracking number SRC.XXXXXXXXXXX. This is the same number I got from my employer for online tracking on USCIS website. It took over 4 months. I submitted this as soon as got approval on my I-140. If you dont have the tracking number, you may try to get your A# from employer or attorney. You can use the same reason that you are changing address or that you need it for visa stamping. I believe they ask for A# in visa interview form.
    I have heard that few people got the tracking number using Infopass. Not sure how. I would suggest, that do not delay. Submit the FOIA form with whatever info you have. They might be able to pull your records based on the SSN# or I-94# etc. No harm in trying. I didnt had A#, so I left it blank.

    Hi,
    Can you tell me how long it it took for you to get the CD from the time the status changed to "your request has been processed"? Mine got processed on 02/07/2011 but I still havent received the CD. Today is 03/22/2011.

    Thanks



    more...


    girls with light brown hair and blue. girls with light brown hair
  • girls with light brown hair



  • sri1309
    03-17 06:42 PM
    IP is banned?
    I am sure he has heard of IP hiding techniques. If I were banned based on my IP, and I consistently want to post dividing threads on IV, would I not use a hidemyip plugin or post thru one of the hide my IP websites?

    there has to be a different reason of banning him.

    Dont give him ideas. I wouldnt ban based on IP as I know many guys from same company can be members of IV. We dont want to ban all of them.
    Second, I would not ban him, instead make him part of us for a collective action. He seems to have a big group and they are planning to do somethings in which we have interests too. If his agenda if fully like those of IV or mine in my thread, then its not a bad idea to do something rather than waiting for a shubh ding for EB3 to become current or move drastically. I see no hope unless we raise our voice together.





    2010 girls with light brown hair. girls with light brown hair and blue. girls with light brown hair
  • girls with light brown hair



  • indianindian2006
    10-01 06:27 PM
    If both of you are Indian citizens then your only option is PIO as OCI needs atleast one parent to be a US citizen.



    more...


    girls with light brown hair and blue. Hair Color: Light Brown
  • Hair Color: Light Brown



  • mhkumar
    02-18 01:57 PM
    I filed FOIA request for my i-140 approval notice(using i-140 receipt #) and I got the response from USCIS. Surprisingly they said they were not able to find my approval
    notice. They could find my i-140 petition and sent me copies to 2 pages from
    the petition. I am not sure why they couldn't find the approval notice.
    I double checked my FOIA request and I mentioned the receipt number correctly.
    On the USCIS case status page, it clearly shows that i-140 is approved.
    I have the i-i40 receipt notice. Are there any alternatives?





    hair girls with light brown hair girls with light brown hair and blue. girls with light brown hair
  • girls with light brown hair



  • syzygy
    06-15 07:57 PM
    Bottomline is they do not want to give us Greencard just use us and fool us. I am sure this 485 being current is big melodramatic thing.

    And it is only 1 year of filing I-485 ( can i take comfort that many others have been stuck 2 year, 3 year etc ). ANother reason why visa numbers got wasted is that many fellas got stuck in namecheck ( Ask many of the Indian/Chinese/Russian folks ).

    I don't what crappy way they use to separate good from bad.



    more...


    girls with light brown hair and blue. girls with light brown hair
  • girls with light brown hair



  • desi3933
    06-19 07:16 AM
    You dont need an EAD, if you still have valid H1.
    Correct

    AC21 has nothing to do with EAD.
    Correct.

    However, if your H1 is expiring soon, and you have already used up 6 years of H1, you would need an EAD, because H1 extension beyond 6 years is available only for people who cant file I485 because of retrogression.
    Incorrect.
    If I-485 is pending then 1 year H1 extension beyond 6 years
    Otherwise 3 years extension

    -Niranjan

    See above in Blue.

    ----------------------------------
    Permanent Resident since May 2002





    hot girls with light brown hair girls with light brown hair and blue. girls with light brown hair
  • girls with light brown hair



  • ianlock
    07-23 04:42 PM
    thanks

    should be due any time now then.

    we will wait and see.

    Ian.



    more...


    house girls with light brown hair girls with light brown hair and blue. girl with light brown hair
  • girl with light brown hair



  • mrajatish
    05-12 09:38 AM
    You just hit the nail hard on its head -

    1. yes, our employers pay big bucks to keep us employed and guess what, that will pay for the USCIS work force to legalize the undocumented workers. Isn't it good to have 300,000 people paying 2000 dollars each every year to extend H1 - such a nice revenue stream, and a great business idea. Guess how many Ameican jobs it creates?

    2. Oh btw, you keep paying SSN and Medicare like other educated workers and then if you are unlucky which a sizeable percentage is, you do not get a dime back. I hear a lot of SS going bankrupt etc., but hey, even in the worst case scenario, they talk about reducing SS, not abandoning it. So, you subsidize the older Americans but no one susidizes you when you are old.

    I think some politicians actually like our problem, we will always do things legally and it is easy to screw us as we are documented - they know who we are. Some employers (not all) like it because it i a great way to tether someone for eternity in a particular job. It is a win-win situation for these politicians and employers.

    But then there are other politicians who think of the long terms effects of taking advantage of legal immigrants, and they try to help our cause. And other employers who get scared that the best ad brightest will realize they have better opportunities else where and leave.

    Let us see which camp wins.





    tattoo Light Brown Hair Color; girls with light brown hair and blue. on Cloud Brown Hair Girl
  • on Cloud Brown Hair Girl



  • gemini23
    08-27 12:51 PM
    makemygc, i think you got a bad dmv officer who did not know anything about 797. When I was in FL i renewed my DL many times showing 797.
    Did not have any issues.

    and yes, EAD can be used to renew DL.

    What if DMV refuses to renew the license if I-94/H1 is extended for 1 year (mostly in the case of H1 extension beyond 6th year) but is not stamped on your passport. This happened with me. DMV officer insisted on visa stamped on my passport and he was not ready to accept the I-797 form which I was showing. Finally, I've to go to other DMV and count on my luck to get my license renewed.
    This is a as much a problem with DMV as a problem with employees. I did not 100% agreed with your comments that it's a problem with an employer. Now a days even filing 6 months prior to expiration is not guranteed to give you a timely approval.
    In Florida, no matter if you have 1 yr or 3yrs I-94/Visa, they only issue you a license for 1 year. Period. Florida..anyway sucks.

    Also, can someone tell me, once you get an EAD, can we use that to get the license renewal?



    more...


    pictures girls with light brown hair girls with light brown hair and blue. girls with light brown hair
  • girls with light brown hair



  • eb3_nepa
    04-03 10:46 AM
    Guys please excercise patience. IV and QGA is working VERY hard for our cause. People in IV are NOT our servants and they are NOT being paid by us. They are people like you and me who have full time jobs and full time spouses ;). Inspite of all this they are working nearly full time to get provisions for ALL of us. Our monetary resources are MINIMAL. To add to that we are not even Citizens in this country. Technically we have VERY LITTLE right to even ask for anything. IV members have overcome these odds and come remarkably far in these few months. I find it NO less than a miracle that we raised even close to 70K in 2 months.





    dresses girls with light brown hair girls with light brown hair and blue. light brown hair. girls
  • light brown hair. girls



  • knowDOL
    05-11 04:35 PM
    After having gone through so much, it does no affect me on if the bill passes or fails. If I get GC or not, if I get EAD or not,, I have become a kind of what do you call, a stithapragna as read by Geetha.



    more...


    makeup Hair Color: Light Brown girls with light brown hair and blue. girls with light brown hair
  • girls with light brown hair



  • rpat1968
    02-04 01:50 PM
    I don' think they should have been rude. However they do have a point. He should NOT have shown BOTH H1b visa and AP. You can enter on one or the other.
    I have entered on AP previously and my experience was very good. Only thing is you have to undergo that "secondary inspection" process where they have to verify your pending status details.
    When you hand them both, you might feel you are doing it in full disclosure,
    however they perceive you are not clear in your intentions. When you show them your AP, their main verification is, whether this 485 case is still open and pending. With H1b they want to know if you are working for your visa petitioning employer.
    The morale of the story is, if you have availed yourself of AC21 and moved into another job, you must use AP to reenter, either that or if you moved with a H1 transfer you can use that, however, presenting your old H1b is asking for trouble. H1b is employer specific. We always need to remember that. AP is not.

    I intend to travel to my home country I have H1 (not stamped but valid till 2010) working for the same sponsor if I use AP to enter US do I lose my H1 status.I have EAD but did not use it.





    girlfriend on Cloud Brown Hair Girl girls with light brown hair and blue. Colors: Light Blue, Brown/Pink
  • Colors: Light Blue, Brown/Pink



  • mrsahaayam
    03-15 09:54 PM
    Guys, Already suffering that pain. Please enough of the beating...

    I have requested for your valuable advise. But if you ask me why?No reason.... Why do we have many criminals? Why? Why? why? I believe every one is not perfect in any sense, some get caught, some not....

    Thanks pal





    hairstyles girls with light brown hair girls with light brown hair and blue. Hair Color: Light Brown
  • Hair Color: Light Brown



  • vdlrao
    01-13 03:24 PM
    vdlrao, I know you are looking at this thread. Any comments?

    By the way, Where is logiclife these days?


    Yes I am looking at the thread. I am expecting a very good forward movement(At least to 2007 Dec) in EB2 India category in the coming months.
    If you see the Visa bulletin Archive for the last three years during April - Jul range theres a sharp jump in Priority dates(more than a year and more) for EB2 category. This happened during vertical fall out (This doesnt include last year because last year its horizontal fall out). So this year I am expecting the cut off dates will move at least two years ahead for EB2 India because of the horizontal fall out. For Eb3 I am not expecting any big change unless theres some immigration reform in the new OBAMA government.





    Michael chertoff
    04-21 01:49 PM
    A Quick Question.

    Can parents stay here for 5 1/2 months go back for say a month or two and come back again for 5 1\2 months? Would this pattern be suspected during visa renewal?

    No problem, my parents are doing this from last four years. Six months here and six months in India.





    mayhemt
    05-26 11:53 PM
    You mean opencongress.org?
    http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-s1085/show

    Now this seems to be a light at the end of the tunnel ( not of an incoming train. hope so)

    Lets support this bill, there is a website I am trying to remeber the address, I heard while driving on kfyi radio station, where all the bills are listed and people can poll on bills and this will help the lawmakers to find what bill is popular and which one is not.

    I'll try to find and post it on the forum, we can poll and support this bill.



    Updates Via E-Mail