Pages

 

gold rush australia pictures

images 1858 after the gold rush gold rush australia pictures. Gold Rush | SURFING Magazine
  • Gold Rush | SURFING Magazine



  • va_dude
    11-18 12:23 PM
    Good to know that the cis ombudsman's office is paying some attention.

    But my concern is that if we don't give them concrete examples of cases where this has occured, then they will just brush us off as "all talk but no meat".

    How do we assimilate this info a way that it can be presented to them.

    i also know that it is understandable for folks to be a bit reluctant to share all their case info fearing some unforeseen action by the cis.

    -va_dude





    wallpaper Gold Rush | SURFING Magazine gold rush australia pictures. Rush Sale! australian gold
  • Rush Sale! australian gold



  • syzygy
    07-10 09:53 AM
    I am sure Mrs Emillo will get lot of flowers tonight :)

    I am telling you guys, the USCIS is gonna SERIOUSLY think "Lets keep screwing these guys and getting free stuff AND free publicity"





    gold rush australia pictures. gold rush australia kids.
  • gold rush australia kids.



  • funny
    08-07 12:25 PM
    Good for you..

    People yet another case who is going to crossover to the EB2 line...

    I am reading both of these stupid threads, I just couldn't stop replying to both of them.

    I have also applied for PD Porting myself, I have sent the letetr to TSC requesting the Porting on my approved I140's, My EB3 PD is Oct 2003.

    I seriously hope that your PD is older than Oct 2003, Otherwise I am going to Jump in front of you and will cut the line. do you know how many years it have been since oct 2003, Its 5 YEARS and you think that changing lanes is unfair here, all the people who are trying to port the PD's must have been waiting for atleat 4-5 years, You think that experience is not worth anything in their next job and they don't qualify for EB2 or are less smart than any of your "supporting friends".





    2011 Rush Sale! australian gold gold rush australia pictures. Australian #39;goldrush#39;
  • Australian #39;goldrush#39;



  • lotsofspace
    01-24 03:21 PM
    Looks like they forgot to ask to attach the following :):):):)

    1) Copies of all your certificates
    2) Your latest offer letter
    3) Pay stubs for last six months
    4) Tax returns
    5) Letter of introduction from the employer
    6) Latest Resume
    7) 3 Recommendation letters
    8) Family photo with Mother, Father, spouse, kids , siblings. While background, taken less than 6 months ago. Frontal view :)

    Avoid them at all costs....



    more...


    gold rush australia pictures. of gold rush australia
  • of gold rush australia



  • GCapplicant
    06-29 04:35 PM
    I always thought, the system was fair, it was only the overwhelming numbers of immigrants from certain countries that made it look unfair....but the closer I get to the stage where DOS decisions start impacting me, the more I realize that the system is not fair at all. The game of visa numbers and allocations is driven by white house politics alone...DOS being the spokesperson for the politics. Essentially the white house is directly throttling immigration through the DOS...on its own whims and fancy.



    So, what made you import yourself here? You could have stayed back in your own country..by the way, coming on a H4 was a choice..it wasn't forced upon you...didn't you know before coming here that you would have to stay home on a H4? H4->F1, H4->H1...all these options are always open to you..

    Do you respect others feelings here...

    We are all here for some justice-no arguments-no offense
    what r u...
    Mind your langauage-Did u face any serious problems from some H4-

    before you try to supress some ones feelings change your attitude-





    gold rush australia pictures. River in the Gold Rush-era
  • River in the Gold Rush-era



  • gtg506p
    01-09 08:55 AM
    I just contacted my senator's local office .working on the letters now .Thanks IV for coming up with this wonderful initiative..I hope our community gathers around and works together to make this a success , please put bickering and cynicism to rest for sometime and work pro actively on this new IV action item..

    Thanks IV. I think this is much easier for hundreds of people to participate as its easy, doesent take up too much time etc. and brings about our points across as compared to DC rally (please dont get me wrong here it was great but difficult for lot of people to attend because of various reasons). So I think we should spread out word about this as much as possible. Again, please dont get me wrong. Thank you.



    more...


    gold rush australia pictures. 2011 house of gold rush
  • 2011 house of gold rush



  • MeraNaamJoker
    08-19 09:03 AM
    Hi All, I had a quick question.
    My I-485 got approved earlier this week from NSC and I received the approval/welcome letter by USPS.
    My online status is at post-decision activity and not at CPO.
    Though my welcome notice says that I should receive the card in 3 weeks, I am wondering if I need to be at CPO status before that happens....also I read somewhere they may require another FP before CPO (that was talking more abt transfer cases, but mine has always been at NSC).....but nowhere in my approval notice does it ask for an FP.
    I was wondering if I should just sit tight and wait for the physical card or try to find out more information.
    Thanks so much.

    No need to worry at all. The cards will arrive very soon. My case pretty much similar.





    2010 gold rush australia kids. gold rush australia pictures. 1858 after the gold rush
  • 1858 after the gold rush



  • JazzByTheBay
    09-24 09:03 AM
    In essence what the memo seems to state is that I can have another employer file an I-140 petition, and if approved, simply substitute the I-140 in my existing I-485.

    Is that right?

    jazz


    It is possible to use your new approved 140(EB2). Your date are current and do request USCIS and go in front of GC line. Good luck.

    You can request USCIS with reference to this citation/pdf.

    http://www.ilw.com/lawyers/seminars/august2002_citation2c.pdf

    Please make a token contribution to IV.



    more...


    gold rush australia pictures. for gold rush australia
  • for gold rush australia



  • BharatPremi
    09-24 05:17 PM
    Number 2) and hence number 3) are definitely wrong.
    As I mentioned in my other post, the categorisation for I,P,C,M and ROW is based on the fact that I,P,C,M are the only countries with demand exceeding the annual limit.
    ROW = All countries not hitting the 7%(or 9%) country limit. That doesn't mean they are capped at X/5. What would be the basis of that cap.
    Assuming USCIS acts like it is supposed to, follows all rules etc........They start using new numbers on Oct1st of the new FY with a fresh slate of 140k available.
    Now by law, they will first divide the cap into the 5 EB categories -EB1, EB2, EB3, EB4 and EB5. Now once they reach the 7%(or 9) cap in any of the categories, they will have to stop assigning numbers for that country. So for EB3, once they reach the 7 or 9% quota for I,C,M,P - they will need to stop. The rest of the countries(ROW) will get the 100 - (7 x 4) = 72% of the quota. This could be divied up between UK, France, Pak, Germany etc etc. As none of them are going over the 7%, the country cap doesn't affect them. But Since there are a lot of apps under EB3-ROW, there's never any number to spill over to the capped countries.
    In case of EB2, only 2 countries hit the cap - India and China. In this case even P and M are part of ROW. But since the apps from ROW is less than the remaining quota of (100 - 7 x 2)% of the EB2 quota, the remaining will be spilled over. The spillover rules will determine who these go to.
    The way the current spillover rules stand, your final calculations will still hold true for EB2 due to the spillover ultimately remaining the same to EB2. But not for EB3.

    This is not the correct understanding. I know this myth is propogated millions of times in millions of board and so now this myth has become "truth" for millions. But that is not the correct way USCIS does things.

    Country specific limit - 9% does NOT have any realtion to "assigning numbers". it is just meant to "approve 485 - mail you a real physical green card".

    In ROW cataegory other countries are also bound with this 9 (7 + 2) % limit for Visa granting. For an example - For Pakistan USCIS will never grant more than 9% visa per year no matter how many applications from Pakistan have been assigned a valid visa number. Same will go true for Britain or any "other" country.

    In reality How USCIS divide 28.6% among countires - That is unknown mystery and nobody surely know that. And that is why I had to assume "equal shares - 5 part" in my analysis assuming USCIS works fairly but we all know that is a bullshit too :)





    hair Australian #39;goldrush#39; gold rush australia pictures. gold gold rush australia.
  • gold gold rush australia.



  • patiently_waiting
    09-03 01:44 PM
    Hi,

    If any one is interested in signing and needs referral, Ping Me. I will send the referal link so that both of us will get 2 months free of service.

    thanks



    more...


    gold rush australia pictures. Gold Rush.
  • Gold Rush.



  • sledge_hammer
    06-23 05:08 PM
    Hi,

    My company's attorney filed for my PERM and I-140. After I-140 approval the attorney kept the original I-140 and sent me the courtesy copy of the approval. I am now going to file for my I-485 on my own.

    My question is -

    Can I make a photocopy of the courtesy copy of this I-140 approval and use it to file my I-485?

    P.S: Courtesy copy is NOT the photocopy of the original I-140. It is a copy that USCIS sends in addition to the orinial approval.





    hot of gold rush australia gold rush australia pictures. gold rush map in australia
  • gold rush map in australia



  • subba
    06-24 06:08 PM
    My wife and I are planning to apply as dependents for each other.
    Reasons:
    My company is doing so-so.
    On the other hand if and when we have kids, she would like to stay at home if possible.

    The only thing that is not clear is we probably should file only 1 EAD/AP.
    For now, we are thinking we will apply for EAD/AP through her I140.



    more...


    house When the gold rush gripped gold rush australia pictures. gold rush australia kids.
  • gold rush australia kids.



  • maine_gc
    01-08 09:03 AM
    Any Kentucky residents who are interested in meeting the lawmakers. Please email me your details and click on the link in my signature to join the KY State Chapter





    tattoo River in the Gold Rush-era gold rush australia pictures. gold rush australia kids.
  • gold rush australia kids.



  • alterego
    05-21 09:17 PM
    Thanks for your respons. I felt a bit relieved.
    I cannot renew my Driver's License if I don't have a valid work permit. I doubt whether the Receipt notice is enough for the Drivers License office to issue a new DL. I changed my employer and the new employer may ask for a new one. But I'm hoping that I might get one in less than 3 months. Let's see


    I am in a similar situation. I applied just 95 days before. My lawyer "forgot" and I applied in a rush in the end. I am hoping it will not be a problem.
    My understanding is that you will remain in status even if you do not have EAD or AP. However you cannot work.
    I have a meeting with my lawyer on wednesday. I will be asking her about this. I am hoping for peace of mind that this does not become an issue.



    more...


    pictures 2011 house of gold rush gold rush australia pictures. hair the Australian Gold Rush.
  • hair the Australian Gold Rush.



  • BharatPremi
    03-24 03:34 PM
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=15304





    dresses gold rush map in australia gold rush australia pictures. 1858 after the gold rush
  • 1858 after the gold rush



  • l1fraud
    06-08 08:30 PM
    Hi Guys,

    I am pretty new to the forum (as a member), I have been browsing the same for quite some time and found it a good source of information regarding immigration related activities. Right now I am getting removed from my project as one of the top 3 Indian outsourcing firm is dumping their L1 resources at my client site and replacing all the citizens, GCs, EADs, H1 etc. These resources are used in projects managed and controlled by my client (most of them are consulting assignments) and these resources are used on java/.net/oracle projects, these two are violations of L1 visa restrictions set by USCIS, I want to know how and where to complain against this violation and we have all evidence to prove the same (project documents, time sheets, work assignments etc). Please let me know exactly and to which agencies we should complain.

    Thanks in Advance,

    Srini



    more...


    makeup for gold rush australia gold rush australia pictures. When the gold rush gripped
  • When the gold rush gripped



  • axp817
    09-20 07:06 AM
    Did anyone see any Soft LUDs on their 485 or old EADs before their approvals/RFEs?

    My PD is June 7 2006, not current. Yesterday, I had a soft LUD on my 485 and my first EAD. These two haven't seen any activity since early 2009, and I'm wondering if this means anything or if I'm reading into this a little too much.

    thanks,





    girlfriend gold rush australia kids. gold rush australia pictures. gold rush australia
  • gold rush australia



  • starscream
    04-24 05:04 PM
    Thanks.

    But couldn't make out if it would apply to new H1B applications or new and H1B extensions.

    If anyone can throw some light on this please do..


    Link (http://www.immigration-law.com/Temporary%20II.html) for full text of the bill.





    hairstyles Gold Rush. gold rush australia pictures. Best Western Gold Rush Motel
  • Best Western Gold Rush Motel



  • PD073102VA
    01-08 09:32 AM
    I must say y'all are doing a commendable job. I have contributed $$ and would do so more in the future if needed.

    I remember Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist saying that the comprehensive immigration reform bill will be handled in February 2006. Is the schedule still the same. I am keeping my fingers crossed and hope that everyone of us stuck in this immigration hell-hole will get a relief from the comprehensive immigration reform bills that (hopefully) will be passed in 02/06.

    Thank you.





    Marphad
    11-19 11:52 AM
    Will send this weekend.

    two more people to reach 100.
    Please, send the letters.
    Thank you.
    GCCovetl





    vnsriv
    01-24 04:29 PM
    Looks like it's a high time for a non-stop GC(Green Channel) airlines between US and India. Lets contact Ambani's. They of course can raise money for this within days thru their IPO or atleast influence Indian Govt to do so.



    Updates Via E-Mail