Pages

 

gold rush australia

images tattoo gold rush australia gold rush australia. hot gold rush australia kids.
  • hot gold rush australia kids.



  • sugaur
    09-22 07:46 AM
    I went to infopass on Aug 31s1, when my date was about to be current.
    IO told me preadjudicated and I should come back in 2-3 weeks if I dont hear anything.
    So I went yeaterday. Same IO. Told me everything looks ok and case is being "moved" Apparently she saw something in the system and told me that on sep 16th, your case was "moved". Couldnt tell me moved where, but still in TSC.
    Again told me to come back in 2-3 weeks to get status update.
    WTF. Anyone else with similar expirience?





    wallpaper hot gold rush australia kids. gold rush australia. 1858 after the gold rush
  • 1858 after the gold rush



  • syedajmal
    08-21 12:44 PM
    I just received my 2 year EAD. Priority date is Nov 2002 - EB3 -India. Well I guess that says it all. If USCIS thinks that Nov 2002 will take at least another 2 years then I dunno what about the rest. I didn't wanna think about EB2 porting being so close and spend another 10k, I guess just need to stop worrying about it now. :)





    gold rush australia. for gold rush australia
  • for gold rush australia



  • rajuram
    01-10 01:51 AM
    Campaigns are good. But to solve this problem we have to go back to the basics of human nature, specifically how or what motivates politicians -

    1. Votes
    2. Money, Fame, Power
    3. Good publicity or fear of bad publicity

    We can not give #1 or #2 to the politicians. So our only option is #3. This was the reason why the flower campaign had worked, they feared bad pubilicity.

    Again, they will not move even a single inch unless there is some motivation and as I said above our only option is #3.





    2011 1858 after the gold rush gold rush australia. Pikes Peak Gold Rush
  • Pikes Peak Gold Rush



  • Canadianindian
    07-09 09:00 PM
    Hello all
    I am a silent visitor of this website.
    Just my 2 cents... Don't think USA is like India where you can do something forcefully. Why don't you guys understand the real problem of USCIS.
    Do you think that by sending flower to USCIS will force them to make EB2/EB3 current for 2005/2006/2007 guys??

    Please try to understand their problem.
    Also India is the great. Why don't you guys just think that India is your home country where you are born and brought up. Why you people can't just wait and watch?? If nothing happens to the so called GC, then why don't you think to pack up and go back to India???????

    My sincere request, please don't do rally, you might be arrested......you never know what they can do..... Don't you think that, it is better to go back to India rather than being embarrassed here in US???

    Isn't it a shame on us to go for Rally to get GC?????:D

    Just think that you will get it when time comes, otherwise pack up.

    Please don't take much tension as life is very short. I am assuring you all, nothing will happen with law suit and flower campaign.Don't irritate USCIS by doing all this please.

    EB2 India
    PD-2005-May
    I140 approved-Sept 2006

    Smita, you are propogating an incorrect and baseless thought. First, should we not stand up for what is legally ours; be it GC or any other right. There is no shame is demanding what you deserve. Would you not retaliate if a wrong was done to you or your family. The days of British Raj are gone, dear. Grow up and stand for your right, and don't be ashamed.

    Second, all the efforts from this community are making much much noice- as in getting media attention. Even if we don't see immediate benefits, others would. So, think for others and long term

    Third, don't be a pessimist. you don't get arrested for peaceful rallies. There is still law and order in US. And, please do not discourge us.

    Last, please join the folks in rallies and other efforts.



    more...


    gold rush australia. dresses of gold rush Australia
  • dresses of gold rush Australia



  • pat123
    09-20 12:16 PM
    Did anyone see any Soft LUDs on their 485 or old EADs before their approvals/RFEs?

    My PD is June 7 2006, not current. Yesterday, I had a soft LUD on my 485 and my first EAD. These two haven't seen any activity since early 2009, and I'm wondering if this means anything or if I'm reading into this a little too much.

    thanks,

    What is your NOTICE Date? Is it somwhere in SEPT 2007?





    gold rush australia. girlfriend wallpaper gold rush
  • girlfriend wallpaper gold rush



  • amitjoey
    07-09 06:34 PM
    This is great news, it will definately make a good story.



    more...


    gold rush australia. Australia#39;s Gold Rush the
  • Australia#39;s Gold Rush the



  • rsharma
    06-15 12:09 AM
    Do you know why we are having GC delays ?

    1. Country cap for visa numbers
    2. Visa numbers wasted by USCIS by their inefficiency

    EB1 visa never belonged to EB2 or EB3 category. What if there were enough genuine EB1 people to claim all the EB1 visas. There won't be any spillovers. Spillovers are bonuses. It is never our right to claim those.

    If you want your GC faster, work with IV for country cap removal and recapture.

    Have you donated a single dime for IV's cause ?We always find it easy to go against fellow immigrants than fighting the injustice at root.
    Look at the following thread to see how easy it is to resolve GC issues if country caps are removed.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=26465

    Dear Mr./Ms. gc28262

    My understanding is this is a forum where we can express our thoughts without any fear or prejudice.

    I agree with you that the main reason for the GC delay is the two causes you have mentioned. The Country cap is based on the current law (I am not saying the law is good). However along with the main causes for the delay the fraudulent uses of EB1 visa #s are also causing extra delay. Thus along with the effort to remove the main cause of delay we should work on the other cause of delays too.

    I am also agreeing that as per the current law the L1A - Senior Level Manager can get their GC processed as EB1 and get GC within six months. I agree that this is the current law.

    My main concern is the misuse of this law. People who should not get L1A visa are getting L1A using fraud and taking the EB1 visas which otherwise as per law would have trickled down to EB2.

    You may be ok with the fraud being done by many of the L1A visa holders and their sponsors. However I am not and I shall support any steps taken by the IV member "L1Fraud".

    You may think that the spillovers are bonuses and it?s ok if we do not get them. I differ with you; I feel if someone using fraudulent methods takes our bonuses away we need to protest against that.

    Regarding donating to IV think I am not accountable to you. Please note that this is a forum where everyone can express their views without attacking each other personally.

    I respect your views and hope to get the same from you :).





    2010 for gold rush australia gold rush australia. tattoo gold rush australia
  • tattoo gold rush australia



  • Das73
    05-09 11:57 AM
    You should be able to file I-140 after your LC got cleared.

    EB-3's visa dates are at '08-MAY-01', so you can not file I-485 until visa dates move to SEP 01[You don't need to wait for the Visa dates to current].

    May be your lawyer is busy & thinking about some other case. Remind him about your priority date !

    ================================================== ======
    Hi
    My PD is sept 2001. India. I would like to know if i can file I140 and I485 concurently? My attorney says I can. Only thing they will not do anything with 485 until the visa numbers become current. Is this true?

    Any help in answering my question is appreciated.


    Thanks in advance.
    ================================================== ======



    more...


    gold rush australia. house gold rush australia.
  • house gold rush australia.



  • CADude
    09-21 01:17 PM
    Please write to Congressmen, Senators and USCIS complain dept.. Anyway you guys are waiting.. It will cost you less than a dime!! Who knows any one look your plight and take some actions..
    template you can get from page 4, if intrested.
    my 2 cents.





    hair Pikes Peak Gold Rush gold rush australia. 2010 Comfort Inn Gold Rush
  • 2010 Comfort Inn Gold Rush



  • easygoer
    08-26 07:43 AM
    I recently purchased Vonage. Had to call vonage customer service for installation. They gave very good service and I could connect all my phone and then called India too! Voice was excellent ( I have verizon DSL line).



    more...


    gold rush australia. makeup Gold Rush: December
  • makeup Gold Rush: December



  • alkg
    10-11 03:43 PM
    Don't Know how long will it take more..........................


    2ndJuly/I485,EAD,AP/Received by R.Mickels at 9:01 am/No CC/No Receipt.
    :(:mad:





    hot dresses of gold rush Australia gold rush australia. the small gold rush town
  • the small gold rush town



  • shouldIwait
    05-10 06:45 PM
    After so many countries who receive major immigrant influx like UK, Australia, Canada and New Zealand have implemented a points based system why on earth lawmakers here don't wake-up. In a post-crisis world if US does not regain the old economic supremacy we'll see expatriate population redirecting itself.

    It's already happening with Canada's AINP program. If some of the anti-immigrant comments are to be believed Canadians must be darn fools :D



    more...


    house of gold rush australia gold rush australia. 2011 gold rush australia gold
  • 2011 gold rush australia gold



  • gc_check
    06-29 08:30 PM
    Unless we have some options, that comes from Congress that will assist in recapturing the unused visa number, filing I-485 when visa numbers are not available, this is a never ending problem. To get this done, we have to strengthen the lobbying efforts. This can be done only if there are enough funds... It depends on how much folks are willing to contribute. Each individual has to make their own decision what they want.





    tattoo girlfriend wallpaper gold rush gold rush australia. Gold Rush of Australia,
  • Gold Rush of Australia,



  • indio0617
    07-09 06:39 PM
    This is perfect. It will drag more media attention!!!

    Yes Guys. Keep it up. The message will be LOUD and CLEAR now. Make sure that all of you communicate this to the media, whoever you talk to.



    more...


    pictures Australia#39;s Gold Rush the gold rush australia. back to the gold rush era
  • back to the gold rush era



  • OLDMONK
    06-29 05:18 PM
    Its utter non sense if this rumour is true. I am still counting on this not happening. We need to take a step back relax, its hard on us the employers the lawers and everyone associated.

    I havent heard anything from my lawyer yet. My papers are supposed to be maied sometime next week.

    Trying to keep myself positive inspite of this rumour.





    dresses the small gold rush town gold rush australia. hot gold rush australia. gold
  • hot gold rush australia. gold



  • eb_retrogession
    01-31 09:29 AM
    Is there any provision in any of the upcomming immigration bills that allows for "Ability to file for I485 even with visa number unavailability.". I know that
    some of the provisions in Hagel (S. 1916, 1917, 1918, & 1919) Specter (unnumbered draft) bills have provisions for removal of numerical limits on adjust of status for people who have an advanced degree from US.

    But is there any provision in any of the immigration bills which allows for "Ability to file for I485 even with visa number unavailability." like the one that was in s 1932. This would be easy to pass as Green card numbers would stay the SAME and no major modification is done to the existing law

    hydboy,

    No one still knows what the verbiage in the Comp. immig Bill is like. So it is possible that the provisions of S1932 be included in that bill 9which is one of immigration Voice's agenda). So, to answer your question, currently there isn't any that we know of, but w/o acting on it ourselves, it may not ever happen :-)



    more...


    makeup house gold rush australia. gold rush australia. of gold rush australia
  • of gold rush australia



  • snathan
    03-29 11:33 AM
    This is good but the numbers are very less to do anything in the bigger picture(EB2+EB3 pending). Atleast something is better than nothing.

    Hope this doesn't lead to laxing on the advocacy day agenda or less efforts from EB2 people on the verge. EB3 people stuck wtih pre -perm labor, no substitution should also be helped, and way to do it , recapture of unused numbers, hold on diversity lottery. Going through advocacy efforts. A united effort has a higher chance.

    It may not have any impact on EB3 this year...but once the EB2 is cleared it will have an impact on EB3; may be in a year or two.





    girlfriend Gold Rush of Australia, gold rush australia. GOLD RUSH AUSTRALIA 1853.
  • GOLD RUSH AUSTRALIA 1853.



  • nrk
    08-17 02:03 PM
    card production ordered

    Sorry for my Ignorance on this, but what is CPO? Is it status changed to "CARD / DOCUMENT PRODUCTION"?





    hairstyles makeup Gold Rush: December gold rush australia. from the 1850#39;s gold rush
  • from the 1850#39;s gold rush



  • Bpositive
    02-09 11:23 AM
    This is my first H1-B visa. I was in USA on an F-1 before that. To be honest, I was thinking that it'd take about 7-8 weeks for this matter to solve as I was also told numerous times when I talked over the phone with Delhi consulate people. Saw this forum yesterday, and had no idea that the system in US would be this ridiculous. And no they didn't tell me it was TAL, they only said "administrative processing" and gave me a pink slip. I did call the National Visa Center in USA yesterday, but my prepaid phone died before I could get any relevant information. Will call them again soon and will post here about it. So during this whole time, I was only calling Delhi consulate and checking status online at Delhi consulate's website. Now when I read all these posts about delays here, I am a little afraid now. One my friend in US told me to talk to my boss (in US) and have him call local senator/congressman write a letter to DOS. Has anyone ever heard of such thing or done anything like this? Is is a good idea?


    This is what I did -

    1. Had my lawyer followup with consulate -they respond quickly to that.
    2. Letter from congressman - congressman called consulate and i got a written reply from congressman on status in less than a week
    3. Email followup with consulate
    4. Calls to DOS - have to be on hold for a bit though..

    Interview - Jan 3; 221g (pink) Phd in bio; additional info submitted - Jan 7th; consulate sent info to DOS - Jan 14th; DOS clearance - Jan 31st. Visa issued - Feb 6th...





    seekerofpeace
    10-09 09:46 PM
    My wife got the approval on Oct 5th...CPO mail was first followed by approval notice and I also got a CPO mail after 35 days of approval....strange and surreal it seems

    dwhuser,
    I may be wrong since my wife's case was separated.....But this was from my congressman's office who told me that the reason that her case is pending and delayed is because our case got separated during adjudication.

    Best

    SoP





    plp039
    10-06 04:39 PM
    hi,
    my spouse and i are july 2 filers. our checks got cashed yesterday. the lawyer emailed us all the reciept numbers. however, when i check the status online, it says that "our applications were recieved on october 2nd". our laywer tells us that this is not accurate and once the actual reciepts get to her, she will confirm. we are hoping that oct 2 is just the notice date and they have 2 july as the actual date!
    will update once i have all the reciepts.



    Updates Via E-Mail