Pages

 

goldendoodle rescue

images 2011 Goldendoodle puppies sale goldendoodle rescue. Visit our goldendoodle
  • Visit our goldendoodle



  • vg1778
    09-25 12:49 PM
    Type in congressman your city name in google or yahoo search. It will give you various names for your senator and congressmen. Call them and give them your name FN LN, DOB, Alien number and fedex / delivery tracking mnumber. They will call you back with relevant information.
    Goodluck

    this is a draft I used to email my inquiries. Hope this helps.
    ------------------

    Regarding: Inquiry/status for I-485 AOS application sent to USCIS, Nebraska Service Center on July 2nd 2007 [FedEx Tracking No. xxxx - Recd. by Mr. J. Barrett NSC At 10.25am on July 2nd]

    Dear Mr. Assistant Chief,

    My Adjustment of status application [I-485,I-765 and I-131] based on EB3 RIR category, was delivered to Department of Homeland Security, USCIS, Nebraska Service Center, Lincoln, NE on July 2nd 2007. It was received in the mailroom at 10.25am (reference : FedEx tracking number xxxxx).

    USCIS website says NSC are working with August 2007 received AOS applications. However, I haven't heard any sort of communication pertaining to my pending application with USCIS. USCIS Customer Service would not pull up my application information in the system yet. Seems like USCIS is either not following the First in First out (FIFO) process for sure or the figures are misleading.

    Details as provided below:

    Name of Applicant: Name xxx
    “A” Number of Applicant: A 088 xxx xxx
    Date of Birth: xxx
    FedEx Tracking No: (whatever is your tracking number)

    I would greatly appreciate if your office can help me to track and process my AOS application delivered to NSC on July 2nd 2007. Please feel free to contact me at (xxx) xxxx for any additional information.


    Thanks and Best Regards,




    Where did you get the A number of the applicant? I checked my I140 approval there is no such number on it in front of Beneficiary name and in the bottom. Even in my I131 application the A number box is blank. Is there any other way to get this A number.





    wallpaper Visit our goldendoodle goldendoodle rescue. golden doodle puppies Images
  • golden doodle puppies Images



  • vkrishn
    09-23 12:33 AM
    Let me give you an example and you would understand my point. USCIS Customer Services Directorate received 16 million calls from the public and 300,000 from Members of Congress. Add to it, all other items people do to get attention for their case and think that by sending an email or a phone call from Senator or by a lawyer, the officer will realize his mistake and quickly open the file and approve it. If you look at the responses people post to their inquiries, you would see that most responses are standard. USCIS is not just approving 140K greencards but more than a million greencards, hundreds of thousands of H1 and other visa types, EADs etc...every year. Greencards do not get issued on the day date gets current. It is not a automatic process. There is lot of human work involved and many people do not understand that or spend time understanding it. They would rather waste their time either on useless task of tracking or calling customer service every single day.

    Pappu,
    I doubt things would have materialized if i just kept waiting and here is why.

    July 12th: I opened a SR to check on my I485. Purpose was to see if Namecheck was cleared. I wish USCIS gave me that info easily on the website.

    July 29th: I get a response by email that they cannot find my I140. I was told to call back with I140 receipt number. This is a bizarre response as i don't know how they accepted my I485 in August 2007 when they can't find my I140.

    So i call back and i was told to wait 30 days from July 29th to give the I140 receipt number since its not been 30 days since first receipt. They were counting 30 days from response they sent on july 29th. Now what do i do?

    Aug 3rd i went to Infopass and showed them my I140 and I485. They told me i can see your I140 but i cannot say whether this is the I140 linked to I485 because case is at NSC.

    So i went to my cognresswoman and based on her enquiry, the PD linked to my I1485 on USCIS system was Feb 16th 2007 instead of Feb 16th 2006. Her office faxed the I140 approval notice and made USCIS correct this error.

    I tried checking with USCIS through NCSC and Infopass to see if the PD and category linked to my I485 is correct about 5-6 times and never got a correct response.

    If congresswoman's office had not helped correct the PD with USCIS i doubt my case would have even been picked up for adjudication.

    Only good thing i got at Infopass was that during my last visit, IO was indian. She told me to write to NSC with a copy of I485 and approved I140 letting them know that PD is current for the past 35 days. She told me that she is not sure why its not been picked up for adjudication as Namecheck and fingerprints were valid and i was pre adjudicated. She was not able to find out if the PD and category linked to my I485 was correct.

    When there is no clear transparency, i don't see anything wrong in contacting the necessary people to check on your case.





    goldendoodle rescue. Goldendoodle Rescue
  • Goldendoodle Rescue



  • poddar007
    01-16 08:55 AM
    Hi,

    I have my interview on January 23rd. I am very scared about the delays. I would be nice to know other people's experiences. Please keep posting updates with your experiences





    2011 golden doodle puppies Images goldendoodle rescue. chocolate goldendoodle puppies
  • chocolate goldendoodle puppies



  • mallu
    01-26 01:25 PM
    It really is amazing how much hot air has been generated on this thread over a well established transit visa requirement.

    The reason transit visas are required in the UK is that many passengers with an intention to transit the UK have stayed. The transit visa was introduced as a way of making sure (as much as possible) that the passenger has the intention and the ability to transit the UK and to enter a third country.

    The list of nationals that are required to have a visa to transit the UK represents a list of countries where there has been a particular problem with over stayers. It is not race based, but merely an effort to target the problem.

    It really does not matter what anyone thinks about the transit visa requirement because it is UK law. Everyone has a choice whether or not to transit the UK. Going back to the original post, to book a ticket without researching visa requirements and then trying to deflect personal responsibility by blaming the visa requirement is ridiculous.

    If one doesn't like transit policy of a country, just avoid that transit point, rather than putting curse on that country ( or try changing the policy of that country through democratic means, if one can ).



    more...


    goldendoodle rescue. miniature goldendoodle puppies
  • miniature goldendoodle puppies



  • gc_chahiye
    06-29 04:36 PM
    DOS has to be utterly dumb, insane and ludacris....


    what makes you think they cant blame USCIS statistics for this? USCIS gave us wrong stats, we made it current, then they said that no, they have enough visa numbers.


    If its written into law that DOS can only issue VB once per month, and cannot update it during the month, they cannot do a damn thing.



    its not written into law that they cant update it mid-month. They are allowed by law to update it whenever they want.





    goldendoodle rescue. house Goldendoodle Rescue
  • house Goldendoodle Rescue



  • sparky123
    07-11 10:18 AM
    http://blog.washingtonpost.com/washbizblog/?hpid=news-col-blogs

    I also think organizing a protest/rally in DC is an excellent idea. I live in the area and will be sure to join.


    Can we have a poll for this?

    1) Rally in DC on a weekday (Monday would be the best. But except friday anyday should work)

    2) Rally on a saturday



    more...


    goldendoodle rescue. funds for dog rescue. chanduy9
  • funds for dog rescue. chanduy9



  • sledge_hammer
    11-24 10:05 AM
    "punjabi77" is losing $20,000 if he puts his house on sale. He wants to avoid a loss of a mere 20Gs and take on the consequences of a foreclosure!

    And your advice to him is to buy a better car (which is going to set him back another 15Gs at least), and get more credit cards?

    Did you even go to college? You claim to be higly skilled and educated, I really doubt it!

    Do things in this order -

    1. Find a job first.
    2. Secure a good apartment at new job's location.
    3. If you need a better car buy one right now.
    4. Get some credit cards.
    5. Let your home go to foreclosure.

    It is a financial decision. Every once in a while, most of us go to different stores and ask them to match the price for the item that we had purchased earlier. If they do not match the price then we return that item. Don't we? Do not get sentimental. Just walk off! Your credit history would get screwed but if you plan it the way I said above, you will be fine. Good luck.

    And it won't affect your GC.





    2010 Goldendoodle Rescue goldendoodle rescue. 2011 Goldendoodle puppies sale
  • 2011 Goldendoodle puppies sale



  • needhelp!
    09-09 05:55 PM
    List has been updated with IV members' feedback.
    Lets continue calling.



    more...


    goldendoodle rescue. Goldendoodle puppies for sale
  • Goldendoodle puppies for sale



  • mrsr
    06-27 11:17 PM
    (c)(9) same as primary

    Can anybody guide me what will be the eligibility code for H4 dependent in EAD form

    shailesh





    hair chocolate goldendoodle puppies goldendoodle rescue. old Goldendoodle Puppy.
  • old Goldendoodle Puppy.



  • sc3
    08-20 02:00 PM
    It is not true. The orignal text in IMMIGRATION AND NATIONALITY ACT says "Visas shall be made available, in a number not to exceed 28.6 percent of such worldwide level, plus any visas not required for the classes specified in paragraph (1), to qualified immigrants who are members of the professions holding advanced degrees or their equivalent or who because of their exceptional ability in the sciences, arts, or business, will substantially benefit prospectively the national economy, cultural or educational interests, or welfare of the United States, an d whose services in the sciences, arts, professions, or business are sought by an employer in the United States.

    Beyond 28.6 percent, there is no words/requirements from the law that EB1 should spillover to EB2 first, then EB2 can spillover to EB3. It is just saying that EB1 can spillover to EB2, EB1&EB2 can spillover to EB3.




    "

    That is true. USCIS behaviour no longer (or never has) assumes the meaning of EB1&EB2 wording in the law text.

    Previously a lot of visas flowed into EB3 because USCIS misinterpreted ( rather did not take into account) the AC21 change, which suggests that the per-category spill over numbers must be used within the category before flowing out of the category.

    Unfortunately, when they realized it, they seem to now ignore (or have always ignored) the wording of EB1&EB2 numbers flowing in EB3. A lot of people here don't agree with this interpretation, but I am very sure that USCIS is misreading the law and is shafting EB3 big time.

    I dont know how to word a letter to USCIS that shows them their oversight, and yet word it in a positive (or a non-confrontational) manner. If you have any idea's, lets work on a letter campaign to make USCIS aware of this. However, let us do this through personal PMs while we work out the details, as this is a very contentious issue and you will spend a lot of time responding to distracting arguments.



    more...


    goldendoodle rescue. goldendoodle rescue florida.
  • goldendoodle rescue florida.



  • jasmin45
    07-29 07:44 PM
    Bumping this to track the speculations and lies by Lou Dobbs on CNN.





    hot miniature goldendoodle puppies goldendoodle rescue. Goldendoodle puppies
  • Goldendoodle puppies



  • rose2652
    02-21 03:04 PM
    Can someone please help me with this? I am worried to the core!

    thanks
    --Rose.
    I have a couple of very urgent questions that I want to check with you folks:

    I am currently in the US on L1 Individual visa - my current visa is expiring on the 10th of March. My employer filed for a fresh L1 Blanket Visa instead of doing an extension because I have to be in India for a few days in March anyway. My visa interview is on the 11th of March.

    My first question is: Is this alright? Am I going to have any problems because I did not extend my visa and applied for a fresh one instead? I have just been in the US for 5 months in my current visa.

    Second question is related to PIMS:
    I have had 3 L1 visas till date - first one was stamped in 2003. Second in 2005 and my current one in 2006. I have never overstayed and I was out of the US for 13 months before I came on my current visa in Oct 2007.
    Will I face any delays due to PIMS when I go for stamping on Mar 11? I plan to be back and rejoin work on the 18th of March.

    Is PIMS delaying folks only in case of L1/H1 extensions? Looking forward to your help and guidance. Thanks a lot.

    --Rose



    more...


    house goldendoodle rescue. cocker goldendoodle rescue. Goldendoodle Rescue
  • Goldendoodle Rescue



  • drona
    07-13 01:27 PM
    Posted by the Washington Post
    WashBiz Blog

    The Gandhi Protest

    Several readers commented on a posting earlier this week about 200 skilled immigrants from India who tried a Gandhi-like tactic and sent flowers to the government's immigration director for help in moving their green card applications along. The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services forwarded the flowers to soldiers recovering at Walter Reed Army Medical Hospital, saying it understood the intent of gesture.

    Here's a sample:

    "I wonder if USCIS really understood why the flowers were sent. It was a symbolic protest by legal immigrants AGAINST the way USCIS treated them. How could they send it in the 'same spirit' to soldiers whom we all empathize with?"
    .....
    "What an inspirational act. Too bad the message did seem to have gotten lost in translation. Just imagine what would have happened in WWII if the US would have turned away the immigrating sciencists and engineers. How come some 50 years later, the US is struggling to see the value of inviting the world's best and brightest to immigrate here."
    .....
    "I'm sorry that these people were tricked into coming to America with the promise of a welcome and eventually a Green Card. The fact is that H1-B immigrants were brought here in order to replace US workers."
    .....
    "Viceroy Lord Wavell and his assistants laughed when M.K. Gandhi told them that one day they will be forced to leave India. What they did not understood that they were not politicians, they were bureaucrats. When the political power behind peaceful civil disobedience was unleashed, a nation took shape, and what Gandhi told Wavell became a reality.

    "Something similar repeated in United States recently when thousands of legal immigrants were given a cold shoulder, despite of their merit based claim for an American Green Card. They decided to apply Gandhian way of peaceful protest by sending thousands of flower bouquets to USCIS, an American agency responsible for immigration and citizenship. Instead of offering an apology, USCIS chief decided to again ignore the immigrants and simply issued a statement that the flowers will be forwarded to the injured service members recuperating at Walter Reed Army Medical Center. Once again a bureaucrat miscalculated the power hidden behind a peaceful protest. Now the power behind flowers is becoming a media mainstream story. NY Times, Washington Post, Reuters, Yahoo News are a few to name. Bollywood, has recently issued a statement providing its full support to Immigration Voice, the non profit organization behind the flower campaign.

    "An American way of fighting injustice 'A law suit' is on its way, the usual rallies and demonstrations are about to begin. However, in America, its first time after Martin Luther King Jr., that someone has tried to apply Gandhi's way to fight injustice. It is yet not clear that what would be the outcome of this campaign, but there are rumours that USCIS is already discussing internally to reverse the discriminatory decision which caused this embarrassing flower campaign against them.

    "It's amazing to witness that 60 years after Gandhi's demise, his ideology is still relevant. We are sure its gonna remain relevant till there are Lord Wavell's in this world. Lord Wavell's can momentarily laugh thinking that unorganized immigrants are helpless, but when the peaceful protest will demonstrate its political power, they surely will realize what Gandhi and Gandhian ways are all about."

    By Dan Beyers | July 13, 2007; 6:00 AM ET

    http://blog.washingtonpost.com/washbizblog/2007/07/protesting_by_sending_flowers.html





    tattoo house Goldendoodle Rescue goldendoodle rescue. is when the dog was placed
  • is when the dog was placed



  • punjabi
    04-01 05:18 PM
    It is not confirmed yet whether they would consider all of the 12k towards the decision for the May Bulletin or not.

    They might want to disperse the 12k numbers in the subsequent months, if they try to be a little conservative.


    This is a very simple calculation. Following are the numbers before Oct -2006. These total to ~ 12K.

    EB2-C - 3521
    EB2-I - 9345

    The dates will move further if more than 12K numbers are infused into the system. I would say that the dates should be in Oct - Nov 2006 range with these 12K numbers, having Nov as buffer as they may issue RFE's to folks.



    more...


    pictures funds for dog rescue. chanduy9 goldendoodle rescue. makeup goldendoodle rescue.
  • makeup goldendoodle rescue.



  • crystal
    07-15 08:00 AM
    http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/opinion/bal-ed.flowers15jul15,0,5046454.story?coll=bal-opinion-headlines





    dresses Goldendoodle puppies goldendoodle rescue. goldendoodle rescue sc
  • goldendoodle rescue sc



  • Karthik Thambidurai
    07-11 01:47 PM
    Wrote an email to NPR (National Public Radio).

    I also wrote to John Stossle 20 / 20 for a coverage (Skilled immigration) but haven't had any reply.



    more...


    makeup Goldendoodle puppies for sale goldendoodle rescue. goldendoodle rescue. cocker
  • goldendoodle rescue. cocker



  • WaldenPond
    01-02 01:43 PM
    Hello Leo,

    Welcome to the forum. Glad to see that you are able to post messages.

    Your input and suggestions are excellent. IV (Immigration Voice) is working on the exact things you pointed very clearly. We will together make the difference with the upcoming bill. IV is today 5 days old. I think IV has made very good progress in last 5 days given the fact that most people are in holidaying mood and not paying much attention. But there is a long way to go. I would urge you to please actively participate in discussions and other activities to spread the word around to your friends and family with the request that they as well send the same message to their friends. You could help by posting the flyer in the attached file in places like Indian/Chinese/Philipino stores/restaurants/other meeting places and request your friends to do the same. This is the first step towards creating awareness to bring everybody facing this problem on common platform.

    I agree 100% that misinformation, stereotyping, unorganized campaign with hastily typed faxes/messages by individuals hurt us in S1932. There were a lot of motivated individuals but most of us were not unable to create a concrete strategy to make the dent in S1932 as there was not platform to join hands. We are all on H1s/EADs and facing severe problems due to retrogression. We are all learning as this campaign is picking up steam. The idea is to be more organized. We have received personal emails and phone calls from lot of motivated individuals spread all around the county. All of these individuals want to see solution to retrogression issue. We need more individuals to come forward to actively participate for this cause.

    Please continue to provide your input and contribution for this cause. Please invite more individuals to participate on this forum. We are a very young organization and maybe after 6 months, once all this is over for good, we will look back and thank individuals like yourself who?s encouraging words and support are so important for the success of this cause.


    -WP





    girlfriend is when the dog was placed goldendoodle rescue. LOST GOLDENDOODLE!
  • LOST GOLDENDOODLE!



  • grupak
    08-21 12:40 PM
    I am saying Recapture will only help EB2 and not EB3. Bcoz all the recaptured numbers will be used by EB2 first. So EB2 dates will move forward and then people with PD in 2007 and 2008 in EB2 will use up captured numbers and EB3 will still be waiting to get any leftovers.


    I am not saying you are wrong but we need numbers to say one way or another. Like I said, the pending EB2-I using the most generous distribution is half of the recapture numbers. There is fresh inflow from new H1B and such but it seems unreal to me that EB2 will not become current with the recapture.

    I also agree that it would be better if the recapture numbers are divided, equally or in some manner, among the categories.

    Right now, it seems that even if USCIS gives EB1+EB2 ROW numbers to EB3 ROW, the unused EB3 ROW numbers would go back to EB1-C/I--> EB2 -C/I --> EB3 C/I.

    Again, I am not here to suggest you shouldn't take the initiative in doing what you think is best for you.





    hairstyles goldendoodle rescue florida. goldendoodle rescue. Mini Goldendoodle puppies
  • Mini Goldendoodle puppies



  • helpful_leo
    01-02 02:24 PM
    hey walden

    for some reason, the pdf file is not opening....I will do the flyer posting wherever I can.....We should also probably write up a mail that can be mass mailed to recruit the many who are affected or may potentially be affcted by this issue, or whose loved ones are affected. We should also do a smart media camapaign- even try to draw attention of network programs like 20/20 or 60 minutes that have a mass impact- to the really tragic situation many ppl are in (esp. one case from the last board comes to mind- of course we have to be ultra-sensitive about privacy and other sensitivities of the individuals involved).....getting the attention of the major networks may not be as far fetched as it seems- much less worthy causes have been championed by these programs.....if we articulate it well to the producers involved, with the right mix of facts and the personal, I believe many will consider it seriously, even though immigration is a complex issue to many....like i said we shd not underestimate the american sense of fairness, and we have a very good cause where we need some of it.....it will appear dreadfully unfair to many that people who have been paying social security taxes for 5-10 years are not even allowed the security of knowing whether they themselves will be eligible for it when they need it! That notion will give a jolt to most unbiased americans who typically associate immigration with people sponging off the system





    anilkumar0902
    08-17 12:44 PM
    Your Case Status: Decision

    On August 17, 2010, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before receiving your card, please call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.


    During this step the formal decision (approved/denied) is written and the decision notice is mailed and/or emailed to the applicant/petitioner. You can use our current processing time to gauge when you can expect to receive a final decision.

    Case Status changed to Decision..with the above message today.

    After 2 failed marriages (i mean with 2 different companies)...some risk-taking ..coz, i left my second employer after crossing 200 days since filing I-485 , Used EAD and took up full-time employment with an awesome organization , and then later 2nd employer revoking I-140 that lead to an RFE ...and USCIS keeping the status Response received since Jan 2009 ...and now this ...after opening an SR on 08/10..Looks like it took an exact week since the SR was created.

    Of course, my roller-coaster was a small one compared to the rest of the friends in this forum.. Good luck to all and thanks to one and everyone.

    Cheers..





    tdasara
    07-13 10:29 AM
    Gandhi once said 'Be the change you want to see in others'

    Mr Dobbs is hardly close

    1. CNN hires H1b's why does he still work for them?
    2. I bet even his 'underw**r' is made elsewhere.
    3. Why does he draw 7 digit salary and calls himself savior of middle class?
    4. Many of his TV show guest speakers are known anti-immigrants!

    Just as Hilter blamed many of Germany's owes on someone else, Mr. Dobbs does it on immigrants.

    He has quoted in his book that H1b/L1 visa holders never pay taxes and take money home!

    Alas he belongs to the elite in the media and currently too powerful!



    Updates Via E-Mail