Pages

 

google 133t loco

images Google google 133t loco. /site/google/index.jsp?
  • /site/google/index.jsp?



  • kkarun
    09-14 02:42 PM
    Recieved much awaited emails yesterday, "Card Production Ordered" email.

    My PD is 03/13/2006, I didn't do anything special like calls to USCIS, emails, inquiries etc. Just waited for my turn.


    I wish good luck everyone waiting for GC.





    wallpaper /site/google/index.jsp? google 133t loco. Share to Google Buzz
  • Share to Google Buzz



  • willwin
    09-16 10:15 AM
    PLEASE CALL NOW!!!!





    google 133t loco. Just go to the www.google.com
  • Just go to the www.google.com



  • johnmcdonald98
    10-03 03:35 PM
    me and my friend, both are stuck into this right now. Both are having different nationality and we both are in this country from last 10 yrs. So I think it might also depends on your history, as longer stay, your name will pop-out from many places, which will delay the things.





    2011 Share to Google Buzz google 133t loco. Google Search, the No 1 ranked
  • Google Search, the No 1 ranked



  • crystal
    07-12 09:36 AM
    http://www.thnt.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070711/NEWS/707110343/1001



    more...


    google 133t loco. Holiday Google wishing also
  • Holiday Google wishing also



  • abhijitp
    06-29 04:31 PM
    How about, they are expecting so many application 140 plus 485...that THEY DO NOT WANT TO PROCESS ANY APPLICATION...like always - THEY WILL SIT and EAT BURGERS and dont WANT TO DO ANY WORK...nothing new here folks...

    On Monday I upgraded my I-140 at NSC to Premium Processing category. It got approved in just 3 days. It is not as if they are not doing any work. In fact I checked that the TSC I-140 dates (my successor in interest I-140 is pending here) have moved forward too.

    I think they stopped premium processing I-140's now as they know there will be a flurry of AOS apps, which they would want to look at.

    For the same reason, I think the AILA thing about a new interim bulletin is also a rumour.
    Given a chance though, I would want to file ASAP... who won't?





    google 133t loco. In multitude 2009, Google
  • In multitude 2009, Google



  • gene77
    08-20 01:53 PM
    I'm at Oct 2004 (EB3-I), 35 years for me .... you don't say!

    No seriously guys, 'spatial' brings up a good point; the laws are up for interpretation by the USCIS.



    more...


    google 133t loco. Google we love you!
  • Google we love you!



  • johnggberg
    07-09 09:40 PM
    if they forward to flowers, lets add some message for men and women in the army, thank them for there efforts and ask them to call uscis look into our efforts humanly





    2010 Just go to the www.google.com google 133t loco. Google
  • Google



  • aadimanav
    09-16 10:07 AM
    Called most of the people in the list.

    Most of the time it was voice mail.

    Person from Brad Sherman office mentioned that congressman was supporting the bill.

    Person from Robert C. Scott office mentioned that she did know the position but the congressman had supported these kinds of bills in the past.



    more...


    google 133t loco. I#39;m feeling lucky google
  • I#39;m feeling lucky google



  • abuddyz
    01-05 06:31 PM
    Appt. date: Dec 20th, 2007
    Received the PP by express mail on Dec 21st, 2007
    Mumbai Consulate did not interview husband and myself. An Indian gentleman called us to the counter and told us that the VO had approved our H1B renewals and that we would receive the PP by courier the following day.

    This is really good news.. Can you please provide more details of your case?

    - was it first H1/H4 stamping or renewal?
    - do you have I140/I-485 application filed?
    - did your employer do anything to inform the US consulate in advance about visa stamping?

    thanks in advance,





    hair Google Search, the No 1 ranked google 133t loco. Google Earth - Black Triangle
  • Google Earth - Black Triangle



  • gc_vbin
    04-01 12:48 PM
    I too had similar thoughts.. why would CIS/DOS stop keeping buffers? Is there any particular reason? Once they complete all 7/2007 applications I think it makes sense to move the date for a few months so they can accept applications. Also, remember there will be new monthly quota getting allocated to all categories. So to use those numbers should they not be progressing dates?

    Rodnyb,

    The below number is depressing, however dont you think DOS/USCIS always believe in keeping buffer and they may push the dates somewhere into 2009 just to accept 485 filings?

    Why do think they will stop keeping any buffer?

    [QUOTE=rodnyb;2494192]Teddy, I agree some of your data. Mine would be (90% confidence level)
    0 pass 09/31/2007



    more...


    google 133t loco. Google Earth - Atacama Giant
  • Google Earth - Atacama Giant



  • rcr_bulk
    08-21 05:20 PM
    I wont switch to vonage because i dont make much phone calls. Try to use google talk to cut expenses.

    Hows Airtel 1c plan? Is the call quality and connection good ?

    Thanks
    I recharged my account 10 days back at aitell 9.99 for 600 mins valid for 45 days. Today not allowing to make call due to insufficient balance. From the call history on their website, I only used 300+ minutes after recharge. I got doubt and looked all my recharges and usage from last 3 months. They are giving less minutes than advertisements on their website. I called to check with them today and customer service number is always busy. Any body using Airtel check your account history.





    hot Holiday Google wishing also google 133t loco. Google Sphere Fun.
  • Google Sphere Fun.



  • sledge_hammer
    11-26 09:14 AM
    Couldn't have said that better!!!

    Lost in all this is the fact that Punjabi wants to sell his house not because he cannot afford it anymore, but because he wants to move to a different city to a higher paying job and can't be bothered to take responsibility for his failed real estate venture. He could have done the ethical thing and stayed in his present job and paid off his loan but he is choosing not to. And who does he blame for his situation? The concept of the "American dream". So the fact that he wants to shirk his responsibilities in favor of foisting his own debt onto the rest of the country isn't his own fault, it's the "American Dream" that's making him do this. It's not exigent financial circumstances that are causing him to foreclose, it is greed and shortsightedness (colloquially known as "The American Dream"). Greed and shortsightedness already caused him to go 20K under the water. And they will now make him screw up his own credit history. If someone cannot learn from one mistake, I say let him keep making mistakes. He will soon find out how difficult life in the US can be if you don't have a good credit history. As for the burden on us taxpayers, hey, we've been spending 10 billion a week for the past 5 years dropping bombs on people, what's a mere 20K?



    more...


    house I found this image in Google google 133t loco. Astronauts@Google: NASA
  • Astronauts@Google: NASA



  • makemygc
    06-15 01:41 PM
    Filed for EAD for my husband along with the I 485's and have had all receipts, also had fingerprints done already, exactly one month after the receipt date. Sent both entire packets of forms with checks to Nebraska. We did not file advanced parole since I still have a valid H1B and plan to stay in my current job until I get my card. Husband will work on EAD and will not travel until gets his card, no family left in England.

    Don't you have to file Advanced Parole for your husband or can he travel just on EAD?





    tattoo In multitude 2009, Google google 133t loco. Google Sphere
  • Google Sphere



  • hoolahoous
    08-19 09:48 AM
    No need to worry at all. The cards will arrive very soon. My case pretty much similar.

    did you get yours without CPO mail ? My case is same. No CPO, though got approval/decision emails and approval snail mail.



    more...


    pictures Google we love you! google 133t loco. I found this image in Google
  • I found this image in Google



  • WaldenPond
    02-20 03:03 PM
    Just so that you know, this fax communication from AILA does not say anything about "Employment based green card provisions".

    It only talks about guest wokrer program and opposes HR-4437.

    You may choose to support AILA campaign and send out faxes from their website for opposing HR-4437, that may help too. Just know that you are not directly supporting "Employment based provisions".

    Let’s be more careful about what we should support and what message we are sending in our faxes.





    dresses Google Sphere Fun. google 133t loco. google homepage with l33t
  • google homepage with l33t



  • drirshad
    01-26 06:12 PM
    immigration-law.com

    01/26/2005: Good News for Visa Movement

    * AILA has reported the DOS advised AILA that "thanks? to" the decrease in demand for EB visa numbers from USCIS I-485 cases and 245(i) labor cases still being held in the Department of Labor, the visa number would progress forward as follows:

    o Worldwide EB-1 and EB-2: There will be no cut-off date for the these categories.
    o Worldwide EB-3: Unlike the DOS previous prediction that the large number of 245(i) filings would be filed during March and April 2001 and it would result in a surge of EB-3 number demand and would limit movement of the cut-off date, 245(i) cases still remain at the DOL and therefore there will be movement in EB-3 visa numbers.
    o India EB-1 and EB-2: It will continue a rapid movement for the next several months.
    o India EB-3: It will move ahead but may become limited down the road.
    o China EB-1 and EB-2: It will continue a rapid movement for the next several months.
    o China EB-3: It will stay at the Worldwide date.



    more...


    makeup I#39;m feeling lucky google google 133t loco. I found this image in Google
  • I found this image in Google



  • NKR
    08-07 01:59 PM
    NKR,

    I will be glad to give u a gree to up your reputation :-)


    Thanks Guys, I am from India and I applied in EB2, I do not have to port since my dates are current but I still do not support this idea because I know how difficult it is for one to better his situation just because he is not having a GC. My LC was stuck in backlog centers when perm labor applications was being approved left, right and centre?





    girlfriend Google Sphere google 133t loco. Metal Gear Awesome Loco
  • Metal Gear Awesome Loco



  • anura
    03-30 12:10 PM
    vdlrao
    That sounds about right and realistic. On the other hand I think the movement will be more. I mean if DOS just moves the dates by 4 months after making such a big announcement ...WTH??
    And I thought DOS is gonna move the dates by ONE year into June 2007...ha ha ha...

    Absolutely, the chances for movement to June 2007 is bright but not in May. One of the old models did predict August 2007 by Sep 2011. And then it was noticed that EB3 porting was not properly accounted for in the equation (only 150 per month was accounted). Thereafter, it was stated that Eb3 -> 2 porting is at least 500/m (which I thought was quite a bit). This burden in the model dragged Aug'07 predicted movement date to Nov'06. Now that 12000 EB1 spillover is being claimed, this would account for and balance even 1000/m Eb3->2 porting. Therefore an August 2007 PD by Sep'11 is a good possibility. But the visa bulletin has it's own brains.

    A





    hairstyles Google Earth - Atacama Giant google 133t loco. google bad to fall in love
  • google bad to fall in love



  • aadimanav
    09-16 10:07 AM
    Called most of the people in the list.

    Most of the time it was voice mail.

    Person from Brad Sherman office mentioned that congressman was supporting the bill.

    Person from Robert C. Scott office mentioned that she did know the position but the congressman had supported these kinds of bills in the past.





    rockyrock
    07-31 03:52 PM
    Pappu, special thanks for researching this topic, and posting updates regularly.

    Last week I too consulted a high profile (about $200 per 15 minutes... you should be able to guess, I am not sure I am alowed to mention the name) lawyer to discuss this issue. To give you a brief background, my lawyer did not include the Employment Verification letter
    1) He told me that he would re-submit the AOS. The comparison to the medical clearance requirement, according to him, was pointless, as they are two different things. If USCIS issues a statement they will not reject solely based on the EVL, then we can assume that is the truth. Their statement on Medical clearance cannot be interpreted to say they won't reject on the basis of another missing requirement, say the EVL.
    2) Filing two AOS packets can indeed also cause confusion, but it is a smaller risk according to him, and should be mitigated by a covering letter that says you are re-submitting to provide the XYZ document that was missed from the first packet.

    Based on this info, I have asked my lawyer to get a confirmation from the USCIS on the document that he missed in my case-- the EVL. If USCIS okays that, we do not resubmit. If they don't do that within a week, I will try to re-submit... not going to be easy considering my lawyer may not be in agreement... but that is what would be the correct way out of this, according to the second opinion I got last week.

    Thanks!

    just a question on #2 above - if you are filing second AOS with EVL, why not just withdraw the first AOS once you get the receipt? Wouldn't this be safer?





    rajuram
    05-27 11:12 AM
    hello, anyone with this info pls reply

    What is non immigrant visa number (page 2 of 485 form)?



    Updates Via E-Mail