Pages

 

the green river killer victims pictures

images The case of the Green River the green river killer victims pictures. SEATTLE - DECEMBER 18: Kevin Winston, brother of Green River Killer victim
  • SEATTLE - DECEMBER 18: Kevin Winston, brother of Green River Killer victim



  • asanghi
    05-18 05:50 PM
    Hi All-
    Any ideas where can I get the latest specs for the individual photos (I485 filing purpose). I searched the web but couldn't find a USCIS document. I heard they no longer accept the 75 degree looking face.

    Thanks in advance.


    Shouldn't the photographer know about it? I get my passport size photos taken at costco. I think they make sure that photographs adhere to the standard.





    wallpaper SEATTLE - DECEMBER 18: Kevin Winston, brother of Green River Killer victim the green river killer victims pictures. Green River Killer Faces
  • Green River Killer Faces



  • santa123
    06-10 07:24 AM
    when you emphasize something unnecessarily, ("I am also from India") proves that you are lying. So foolish... Try your tricks somewhere else you tunnel rat!:mad::mad:

    I am also from India but the point I am discussing here is clearly a violation of law by Outsourcing vendors including IBM (not just Indian companies), TCS, Wipro etc. I work for a medium size consulting firm based in US and on H1 visa ...and I am impacted by these violations and I think I have the right to oppose this act.... to prove my identity shud I tell you my stories in Chennai consulate... or shud I tell u abt my days in b'lore or shud I tell you all abt my 24 years in India.. you can decide :-).

    BUT regarding the L1 violation we have decided and this time the vendor is exposed to the authorities and justice is done. We have the support of good client managers who understands visa regulations.





    the green river killer victims pictures. Green River Killer Faces Families Of Victims
  • Green River Killer Faces Families Of Victims



  • addsf345
    09-24 06:42 PM
    Hows ALLVOI compared to vonage and lingo?

    Do they offer unlimited india plan? I never heard of it.

    I know teleblend offers unlimited india plan for 49.99 per month. This is almost double to vonage.





    2011 Green River Killer Faces the green river killer victims pictures. Green River killer victim
  • Green River killer victim



  • EB2DEC152005
    08-12 02:19 PM
    Hi

    I saw some posts from user appas123, I need some help filling out 7001 form. If you do not mind please call me on my cell 2482275390. It would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks in advance.



    more...


    the green river killer victims pictures. Green River Killer Faces
  • Green River Killer Faces



  • nkavjs
    09-14 02:02 PM
    i am waiting too, for the full month of june my attorney was sitting on my case not filing it as they were busy preparing the doc's for the july filers, finally they filed on july 2.

    Exactly right. My attorney sat on my completed applications for more than 20 days and decided to file it on 2nd July. And now they refuse to even follow up with USCIS about the fate of my application.. Wish I could take legal actions agst them..





    the green river killer victims pictures. Also known as Green River
  • Also known as Green River



  • SunnySurya
    08-07 12:51 PM
    Point noted thank you!
    SunnySurya -

    I suggest, you should seriously consider discussing above legal point with your lawyer. I hope you agree with me that in legal court, rationality wins whereas emotions lose.

    Good Luck!


    Disclaimer: I am green card holder for 6 years and personally this issue does not affect me.



    more...


    the green river killer victims pictures. PARADE PT.1 Green River
  • PARADE PT.1 Green River



  • pappu
    04-06 11:56 AM
    Updates on advocacy day posted on http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum14-members-forum/2086451-live-updates-advocacy-day-in-dc-april-2011-a-6.html#post2499745





    2010 Green River Killer Faces Families Of Victims the green river killer victims pictures. The case of the Green River
  • The case of the Green River



  • factoryman
    05-16 06:14 PM
    after filing for I-485 on Jun 1. Also filing for EAD for self and 3 family members. EB3 Nov 2001. H1B stamped in visa valid till Oct 2008.

    Do I need to wait for Receipt of Filing?

    Cancellations charges ( USD 200 per ticket - 4 tickets) and new tickets (difference of 300 per ticket - 4 tickets) will cost a lot. Anyone else in similar situations? Anyone know something? Anything?



    more...


    the green river killer victims pictures. green river killer victims
  • green river killer victims



  • willwin
    08-07 10:34 AM
    But what if it is successful... What will happen then...

    May be you will fall from your bed!

    Wake up dude, enough of day dreaming.





    hair Green River killer victim the green river killer victims pictures. The Green River Killer
  • The Green River Killer



  • Luiz
    01-10 07:53 PM
    The text is at the link below.

    http://www.immigrationforum.org/documents/PolicyWire/Legislation/SpecterChairmanMark.pdf

    Section 501 and 503 would help retrogression a lot.



    more...


    the green river killer victims pictures. SEATTLE - DECEMBER 18: Nancy Gabbert mother of Green River Killer victim
  • SEATTLE - DECEMBER 18: Nancy Gabbert mother of Green River Killer victim



  • TeddyKoochu
    04-01 10:06 AM
    In order to utilize all visas under given category , NVC will start preparing application and forward to consulate. NVC is rarely wrong in their prediction, sometime they do start processing app in case USCIS fails act on enough cases in last quarter and in case if they have to forward date ahead they want to make sure consulates are ready with file to close.

    Since this is June 2007 case , they might be expecting real GC allocation upto April 2007 but they want to keep buffer of 2 months.If person who posted this info is not making april fool joke then PD in last quarter will be defiantly up to June 2007.

    Friends even I believe that looks like we will hit the Jul - Aug 2007 mark this year for EB2 things seem to be adding up well.

    If we got 12K from EB1 and EB5 for the first 6 months then we should expect another 12K and even EB2 ROW usage is significantly down.

    @vdlrao I agree with your analysis on the May bulletin seems to be spot on.





    hot Green River Killer Faces the green river killer victims pictures. Green River Killer: text,
  • Green River Killer: text,



  • Canadian_Dream
    12-06 05:28 PM
    Pappu,
    I agree with you on this, there is some truth to this that there could be delays when there are multiple filings. In fact this is the first time when USCIS has to deal with so many multiple filings, a very few lawyers have any direct experience with it. From USCIS Standard Operating Procedure, there is a mention of "second filing" (not duplicate filing) in the following places:
    1. Procedural Overview (Page 4)
    2. File Review (Page 46)
    3. Interview Waiver Criteria (Page 185)
    http://www.ilw.com/seminars/august2002_citation2b.pdf
    From the link above:
    In (1) and (2) above it says second filing should be handled under the normal process. Although if different A# are assigned case goes to CRU (case resolution unit). But if A# assigned are same, you are more or less processed like a normal case. The last part (3) interview waiver criteria, multiple filing is mentioned as one of the deviations from interview waiver criteria but it NOT the interview criteria itself. In the end processing time for multiple filing is very much up to the discretion of adjudicating officer. Also, I didn't find any reason to believe that there could be issues with security check with multiple filings.
    I think all of us multiple filers can breathe easy if our cases are filed clearly with full disclosure of information without any intended willful violation.

    I am a multiple filer too, my I-485 application filed in early June was approved last week. I hope this gives some reason for optimism for us multiple filers. Good luck to everyone. BTW: I am still a contributing member and will continue to hang out at IV.


    After much research on this, I tend to agree with this answer above (not the CP part though). As per my latest information from a lawyer who does multiple filings, the processing delay can be significant due to this. Looking back, wish our community had more information on this and more real examples of people who have done it. It would have helped members who were unsure if they should do multiple filings.

    Anyways this thread will be useful for future I485 filers.



    more...


    house hair Green River Killer Faces the green river killer victims pictures. tattoo Green River Killer
  • tattoo Green River Killer



  • sweet23guyin
    10-29 01:02 PM
    Hope I won't be a victim when I intend to use AC21 !





    tattoo Also known as Green River the green river killer victims pictures. Green River Killer to face new
  • Green River Killer to face new



  • old_hat
    05-10 11:51 PM
    Are you sure you are not confusing with Indian epics that discuss how Lord Brahma had sex with his own daughter? :D :D

    Unfortunately, you are showing your culture here with responses like this by clearly proving that you are incapable of provding a proper response. You are not making any case here, actually you are undermining it. This clearly shows the contempt that you have for the people of the country where you are desparately trying to immigrate to.

    If things were so rosy in India compared to US, you wouldn't be posting in this forum, will you?

    As a matter of fact, people like you, irrespective of the qualifications, should never be allowed to immigrate to anywhere. You should remain in India or should I say "arsha-bharatha"?

    dude you are yet to show data to correlate students graduating correlating with H1 visa numbers. You say that Ms/Yahoo/Goog have no peers in India yet refuse to acknowledge these guys stand on visa status. You claim you have not found any indian with good maths skills but you can not explain the professors in top universities nor can you explain the number of phds there.

    No I would not attribute you as representative of us culture as i meet much better people in life everyday. you obviously think that your three trips to india gave you deep understanding of indian culture which is like saying you understood quantum theory in 1 min. you obviously are talking out of your ass. and if u think "arsha-bharata" makes any sense to vast majority here you are talking out of your ass.

    btw can you describe which indian epic discusses brahma? keep in mind the word "epic". For your help here is the meaning

    http://www.thefreedictionary.com/dict.asp?Word=epic

    No dount you tie yourself in knots every where.



    more...


    pictures PARADE PT.1 Green River the green river killer victims pictures. The Green River Liller#39;s
  • The Green River Liller#39;s



  • mohican
    01-02 12:29 AM
    Thanks Ram. What is strange that my attorney on record did not even get the letter of denial. I have scheduled infopass for Jan 5th. I have H1B until June 2009 and EAD unitil Sep 2009. My wife and I have been working on EAD and traveled on AP.

    Question to you and other members: Can I work until Sept 2009? I don't think my letter says that EAD was revoked (that is me speculating until I get the letter)

    Mohican

    - H1 is still valid even if your 485 got rejected until you get notice to that regard separately.
    - If you have not shifted to EAD,You can continue working on H1

    I continued working on H1 during my MTR approval process( Sep08 to Dec 08). My 485 got rejected due to earlier employers revocation of I 140.

    Attorney gets the notice. Find out from all your attorneys and their staff if you have access to do so.

    Call USCIS and find out the reason of rejection first or take info pass and find out the reason and act fast. You have already crossed general response time(30 days normally).

    All the best.

    - Ram





    dresses Green River Killer: text, the green river killer victims pictures. of the Green River Killer
  • of the Green River Killer



  • crazyghoda
    06-18 09:43 AM
    Hilarious!!! :D:D:D

    On a more practical note, I would lawyer up, collect evidence, spin up a multi-million dollar lawsuit, and use settlement money to sip MaiTai on some beach in Lanai, while the harasser gets to suck on cock-meat sandwiches in the nearest penitentiary.

    C'mon grow a penis!



    more...


    makeup green river killer victims the green river killer victims pictures. hair Green River Killer Faces
  • hair Green River Killer Faces



  • Leo07
    09-23 04:15 PM
    I guess we'll need to ADD to that number:
    1. BEC stuck folks who could not file in July 07
    2. PERM approvals starting August 07

    to the 47,728. Plus multiply by 2.1( for dependents ). That'll give the total VISA numbers required for this category to make it Current.

    If I have to guess-- (1) would be very less, may be 100-200 max
    (2) around 5000 ( just a PUMA)
    So, there are about 53000 EB2 I applications. and 2.1 * 53000 = 111300.

    If we can create 111300, EB2 I visas then it'll be CURRENT. easy:)





    girlfriend Green River Killer to face new the green river killer victims pictures. the Green River Killer.
  • the Green River Killer.



  • HV000
    08-06 08:49 AM
    As a result the applicants will be denied EAD and H1B extensions, rather than
    fixing the lengthy name check issues.

    Why would you say EAD and H1B will be denied??





    hairstyles SEATTLE - DECEMBER 18: Nancy Gabbert mother of Green River Killer victim the green river killer victims pictures. Green River Killer Faces
  • Green River Killer Faces



  • kingnaga
    09-16 09:56 PM
    Waiting sucks, but the only option for now.. July 3rd NSC LIN nothing so far... :(





    suriajay12
    03-12 07:33 PM
    Sri,, well written.. I am sending this to change.gov now. Its better you create a new thread else many will miss this letter on page 10. Any updates must mention that the letter is in page 10.





    addsf345
    11-08 05:42 PM
    I also sent the letters. Just now received a standard form reply which asks me to go to uscis.gov or call the customer service center if I have any questions about my case. It seems that they did not realize that the letter I sent was not about "my" case but about an issue that is affecting everybody. It seems like they did not even read our letters!!

    I am sorry if I am wrong, but do you think if IV CORE try to hold a meeting with top CIS officials on this issue, wouldn't that be more effective? Many members reported not getting proper response to letters. Who knows whether anyone @CIS has time & willingness to read and act on our letters? Why not take an active approach rather than passive one?

    I agree, We still should send the letters though. I will send mine by monday Nov. 10. Meanwhile, if we can do the webfax or email, we may can have more members participate. just my 2 cents!



    Updates Via E-Mail