Pages

 

hand tattoos for women

images hand tattoos for women. hair hand tattoos for women. for men and women. Tattoo
  • for men and women. Tattoo



  • mbawa2574
    11-17 08:36 PM
    Hello Guys,
    I need your advice here. Six month ago i joined one of the many blood suckers -Desi cosulting company in new jersey. As you all know, they ask me to sign their contract in which its mention that if i leave their company before 1 year then i need to pay them 15k. Thy also charge me 3k for my H1-B which i am still paying everymonth from my paycheck and we have 70/30. In just six months i am so much fed up with them. These people are so rude...always show their arrogance over phone. I have no libarity to find job by myself. They always looking for higher pay rate sp that their big money tummy get filled up.and i also feel that they didnt told me the right pay rate for the project i am working on right now.


    I really want to leave them, Even before 12 months. Is there any importance of that contract letter i signed with them?. Can they Sue me? What are my options? Please suggest me.....i am in stress.

    Thnx

    Expose these filthy cockroaches @ ur desi bodyshop. They should all be packed and deported from this country. Not only they are blood suckers but give us all the bad name.

    OR

    If you On your H1 - What they made you do is illegal. Go ahead and switch the job. In case they come after you, threaten them that u r going to report them to USCIS. No dirt bag will come after you...guaranteed

    Someone wrote in aonther thread about the "greatness" of a blood sucking bodyshops. Can you feel the greatness here................hmmmmm:mad::mad::mad::mad:.





    wallpaper for men and women. Tattoo hand tattoos for women. hand tattoos for women. tattoo hand-tattoos-for-women
  • hand tattoos for women. tattoo hand-tattoos-for-women



  • technoboy
    07-19 04:22 PM
    EB-3, India, PD 2003, AOS Received at NSC on July 12, 2007





    hand tattoos for women. Person Displaying Henna Hand
  • Person Displaying Henna Hand



  • lost_in_migration
    05-15 01:14 PM
    /\/\





    2011 hand tattoos for women. tattoo hand-tattoos-for-women hand tattoos for women. small hand tattoos.
  • small hand tattoos.



  • snathan
    08-10 10:37 PM
    Dont know if is authentic

    Pederson Immigration Law Group, P.C. - Priority Dates Progress - September Visa Bulletin Announced! (http://www.usvisainfo.com/content/view/166/1/)

    But the DOS/USCIS bulletin still shows only the Aug dates



    more...


    hand tattoos for women. girlfriend hand tattoos hand
  • girlfriend hand tattoos hand



  • luckysiri
    04-14 09:03 PM
    Thanks you all for the responses and help. We are searching for employers who can help me out in the situation. Most of them are thinking twice bcoz I am pregnant and have to take maternity leave within a 2- 3 weeks.

    Which will be the good option for me in this situation H1 transfer or EAD? I have EAD in hand, but never used. I like to maintain the status of H1-B as long as time permits. My husband is going to get health information next week once he joined in the job.





    hand tattoos for women. tattoos for hands. cheryl cole
  • tattoos for hands. cheryl cole



  • pd_recapturing
    06-21 11:48 AM
    Hi,
    I am writing this on behalf of a friend whom I helped him in e-filing his EAD& AP Renewal.

    I too had the same situation. Before it gave this message, it gave a warning, Middle Name is not entered. Since it was a warning, I ignored it and went to the next screen, but there it gave the same message as you got "are still suggested fields not completed on the following forms".
    I veryfied each and every field and tried 3/4 times, but every time the same message, out of frustration, I just some middle initial and submitted, then it worked.
    But actually there is no middle name in my name. But the form got submitted with the confirmation.
    I called the USCIS and told them about the same problem, they asked to submit a letter asking for correction of the name along with supporting documents. SO I have submitted the same.
    Actually I have applied both EAD and AP e-file simultaneously. Both are Renewals.
    I have received the receipt for EAD, but not for AP. Also recieved the FP notice for EAD.
    I called USCIS again, said about not received the AP receipt notice. They said, they have mailed it. but I said about the middle name problem and said not received yet. They said since I submitted a letter for correcting Name, that will take care of it. For not receving the Receipt notice for AP, they said, they will mail a new one.
    Exactly after one month(Whichi is yesterday), I have received the replacement Receipt Notice of AP, but suprisingly the receipt number on this is mentioned the actual Receipt number of the EAD, but clearlt mentioned this application is of Case Type I-131. So I called USCIS again and said about the wrong receipt number, they gave me a confirmation number on the case and said, wait for 45 days and call then if I don;t receive any update on this.
    Actually, I dont know how to tackle your issue but I went ahead and certified my 131 efile without putting MI as I dont have it. I am waiting for my receipt now. I think, its an USCIS application issue.



    more...


    hand tattoos for women. wallpaper Tribal hand tattoos.
  • wallpaper Tribal hand tattoos.



  • stucklabor
    01-16 03:10 PM
    One question i have and many others like me would be interested in knowing is a clear description on how the money collected will be spent. I understand by reading your posts that it will be totally transparent and will be detailed out every week. But its more important for people to know before hand on how and why money is needed, before they can open up their purses generously.



    US-Alien,

    We have posted several times that we need the money to hire a lobbyist. We got some financial quotes: it will cost up to $100K to hire a lobbyist for 4 months.

    Why do we need a lobbyist:

    1. We can meet Congressmen's staff on our own but it would be difficult to get appointments. Lobbyists tend to be former Congressmen or staffers with connections who can help to get apppointments.

    2. With the S.1932 debacle, last minute deals were cut and the immigration provisions were removed from the conference report of the Senate and the House. We need someone who can use their contacts and find out what is going on with the bill that has our provisions in it. We need to make sure that our stuff doesn't get thrown out in another backdoor deal. During S.1932 we never got to the actual Congressmen or Senators to plead our case.

    3. We need someone to tell us what exactly to tell Congressmen. We were saying all along that we need green cards because we can't buy houses, can't get promoted etc. But the one lobbyist pointed out that Congress would be much more receptive if we said we wanted to immigrate and the delay in green cards was holding up our immigration.

    Does this make sense?

    Please post and let me know.

    I can understand that people want their money to be used effectively. But please also realize that in the bigger scheme of things, $100 is the average cable bill for 2 months. Even if we don't succeed, it is a far better use of my money than cable.





    2010 Person Displaying Henna Hand hand tattoos for women. hand tattoos for women. hair
  • hand tattoos for women. hair



  • Sandeep
    01-06 12:55 PM
    Guys, we have 200+ members on board but only a fraction have contributed. So does that mean that the rest do not know about this?
    Please pass on this message to your friends
    **************
    As you probably know, Employment Based immigration is currently showing years of retrogression; more than 350,000 labor applications are stuck in the backlog centers and there is no information on when we can see even a ray of hope. Applicants have to wait for their green cards for as many as 4-7 years, depending on the country where they were born. With retrogression, applicants are unable to complete their final phase of green card even if they have cleared all the previous hurdles. We, a group of volunteers at www.immigrationvoice.org (http://www.immigrationvoice.org) . We have set up a non profit organization to work towards resolution of these problems.
    In the past we have seen that due to a lack of professional representation, employment based immigration issues have been ignored by the lawmakers. The latest example has been dropping of section 8001 & 8002 from the Budget Reconciliation Bill passed by the congress in December 2005. With comprehensive immigration reforms on the anvil in the early part of 2006, the time to act is now. However, with the current political scenario and the overpowering debate about illegal immigration, this is going to be an uphill battle. We have already initiated talks with professional strategists who have in the past been able to achieve goals similar to the ones we are working for. We feel that these are the following ways a professional strategist can help:
    1. Identify feasible goals that can be achieved and are representative of the people in this forum. We should not have to piggy back on H1s or illegal immigration - we need an identity of our own
    2. Identify the champions amongst the lawmakers, alliances, organizations who are willing to shoulder some or all of the responsibility in passing provisions to solve retrogression & address labor backlogs centers.
    3. Identify opportunities to meet/interact with those mentioned in point no 2.
    4. Help us in putting our points across cohesively and in a way relevant to the political situations
    5. Keep a close monitor on the progress and the situation so as to identify the opportunities as they arrive.
    Hiring professional strategists requires several thousands of dollars. If we hope to counter some of the anti immigration propaganda, we have to accumulate funds to the tune of atleast about $100k. Keeping this and the short deadline in mind, we would urge you to contribute at http://www.immigrationvoice.org . To lead by example, the volunteers have themselves come forward with contributions - in one night we had a collection of around $5000 from 20 contributors. This is a tiny fraction of what we as an organization need.
    We also need your contribution in terms of your ideas and efforts by registering you as a Volunteer. Please be assured that funds and their utilization would be transparent in this process. All the volunteers will be provided a weekly update on the funds collected and their utilization. We look forward to you helping us and yourselves.
    Please contact us for more info at info@immigrationvoice.org

    Thanks
    Your Name
    **************



    more...


    hand tattoos for women. tattoo designs butterfly hand
  • tattoo designs butterfly hand



  • surabhi
    07-20 05:09 PM
    It requires 3/5th majority( 60 votes). Excerpt from Thomas.gov

    Question: On the Motion (Motion to Waive CBA Cornyn Amdt No. 2339 )
    Vote Number: 266 Vote Date: July 19, 2007, 11:00 PM
    Required For Majority: 3/5 Vote Result: Motion Rejected





    hair small hand tattoos. hand tattoos for women. On the other hand, you#39;ll be
  • On the other hand, you#39;ll be



  • indianabacklog
    06-18 02:02 PM
    If you have plans to travel...could you go to the local INS office and get the AP??.AP is very important too if you are travelling


    Simple answer is NO. The local offices do not have this authority. Just have to wait for the USCIS wheels to move along at their own pace before you can travel.



    more...


    hand tattoos for women. Hand Tattoos cross tattoos
  • Hand Tattoos cross tattoos



  • gcpadmavyuh
    08-22 06:31 PM
    Well said Satish!


    5&6 raise an important issue - Could there be potential EAD and AP time lost between the actual approval dates and by the time these documents reach us in the mail?

    Guys, as we all know we can not build our careers on EAD and TD. For a permanent solution, join us in the DC rally!



    This is what happens after 485 receipts.

    1. If one has not applied for EAD and TD , one applies for them and wait anxiously for their receipts.

    2. Meanwhile some people start getting FP notices and one does not receive them he or she gets anxious. Finally one gets FP.

    3. Meanwhile one gets the receipts for EAD, TD. One keeps checking the status online.

    4. One goes and gives finger prints for INS.

    5. Finally one gets his or her EAD and TD after 5 to 6 months , One enjoys the moment briefly.

    6. Its almost a month since one received EAD and AP , Its time to apply for renewal.

    7. Repeat step 1

    8. Its almost 15 months since the first FP and one receives the second one because "Finger prints expire" ,


    One has to repeat these steps in a cycle for almost 6 to 10 years depending on PD and "Nationality"


    Meanwhile if USCIS changes any processes anywhere in the pipeline expect further delays.


    I think best thing is to do participate in IV activities.





    hot girlfriend hand tattoos hand hand tattoos for women. The hottest tattoos at the
  • The hottest tattoos at the



  • CADude
    05-28 02:37 AM
    GOOD ARTICLE FROM WP.COM EYE OPENING..

    What ever we will do USCIS will never finish Backlog... THIS IS CALLED SCAM. :mad:

    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18899687/


    We have to let congress know about this scam.



    more...


    house The tattooed right hand hand tattoos for women. hand tattoos
  • hand tattoos



  • n_2006
    05-14 09:57 AM
    I agree with you totally. Being patient is a good way to take this. I have seen this happening at my work place too. But until we get GC we have to learn to handle this. We are 16 desi's in my company and my managers says that many "co-workers" are jealous as it seems that we are taking their jobs
    etc.
    I hope this CIR passes and I get EAD and I shall try to leave as soon as possible.

    Leaving to another company? and keep changing until you get a better company.





    tattoo tattoos for hands. cheryl cole hand tattoos for women. Here are 7 hands tattoo women
  • Here are 7 hands tattoo women



  • eb2waiter
    05-14 05:14 PM
    EVERYONE picks their nose and EVERYONE farts in private and public.
    the above is a fact.

    Most of the time it is discreet but there are times you get caught.

    Guys if someone tells you stuff like why do "male desis..." it shows that they do not have a high opinion of desis.

    So even if you visit the salon daily it will not be enough to change their perceptions.



    more...


    pictures wallpaper Tribal hand tattoos. hand tattoos for women. tattoos for hands.
  • tattoos for hands.



  • chicago60607
    09-23 12:23 PM
    No, the horse bill is done. They continue with the immigration for military families
    King will, as usual, will come up with alot of amendments again. By the way, they have to finish with the horse bill and then they will come to our bill and then they have to finish the nurse bill. All the bills along with the Mr.Kings amendements have to be done in 2hrs because it starts at 3PM and ends at 5PM.





    dresses The hottest tattoos at the hand tattoos for women. unique pisces tattoos on hand
  • unique pisces tattoos on hand



  • n_2006
    11-15 02:16 PM
    This site and IV team is helping many people and many ways. So please contribute for our own cause.

    Thanks Everybody..........for your suggestion and advice......you guys are great...



    more...


    makeup tattoo designs butterfly hand hand tattoos for women. The tattooed right hand
  • The tattooed right hand



  • sledge_hammer
    04-15 10:32 AM
    What a jerk your desi employer is. It makes me so angry that these scumbags are getting away doing these things.

    First things first - deliver the baby. Take some of the suggestions given here by other members regarding insurance.

    Once all this is done sue the hell out of your desi employer. There really isn't anything (I guess) you can do about your client. But you can definitely take your desi employer to court for terminating your employment. These guys deserve to pay a hefty fine and lose their business license!

    Yesterday, I was told by the client that my project is going to end by this month end i.e Apr 30. Actually it was supposed to go for the next 2 years. I am currently in the project working for the project. They said the lay off was becoz of budget issues. But I see I am the only one that is target in this lay-off. I am working with the same client for the past 3 years. The lay off news was really shocking and devastating.
    I am currently 9 months pregnant. As the client did that to me, I thought that atleast I might have some options with my current employer. My employer is a desi consultancy. I never been on Bench for single day for the Past 6 years ( Day 1 that I entered into US to till now).
    When I spoke to my employer today he gave me a termination letter stating that my project end date will be my last date with them. It was more shocking. I will be on maternity leave anytime in month of may depending on the delivery. I don't see any possible options that any client can take me into project when I am in 9th month of pregnancy.
    As my husband is doing consulting, I filed the green card thru this employer, 485 is pending more than 180 days, 140 approved in EB2 category. We paid all the attorney fees and filing fees from our pocket. We spent nearly $10,000 for the GC process. My husband was on bench for the past 2 months. He got a job on EAD which is going to start next week.
    1. I see that my employer is terminating me immediately because he can avoid maternity expenses. I told him that I will take 3 months FMLA for unpaid maternity leave from Apr 30th. And look for the Job immediately after delivery and get into the Job. But still he is telling he won't provide me that time. Maintaining the status is very important for me as me and my husband depends on the EAD.
    2.My medical insurance is with my employer, If I get laid off in this critical situation, I won't be having insurance. We can't afford the delivery expenses without insurance.
    3. Even though my husband will get insurance with the new company, We are not sure that company will cover the pre-existing pregnancy that is in final stages.
    4. And also not sure that the insurance will be under the network of OBG/YN and the hospital I registered for delivery. His job is in different state but he will find out the options once he starts his job next week.
    5. Does anyone think that my employer is discriminating the law? He is terminating me immediately becoz I am pregnant.
    I am not sure whether he is doing the right thing but the situation I am in is the worst situation I ever expected of. Its lot of stress on me and my baby. We are unable to sleep for hour with all the tensions ahead. My husband's job is dependent on my valid status. If something screw up we both be in very bad situation. I really don't want any one in my situation.
    Please help me, if any one know any options where I can maintain my status during the pregnancy and maternity leave, Please tell me.





    girlfriend Here are 7 hands tattoo women hand tattoos for women. makeup tattoos on women
  • makeup tattoos on women



  • 21stIcon
    02-19 01:06 PM
    RedCard,
    Have you ever checked your balance? . Please go through insurance documents you would discover the truth. let me know after checking your balance how much you have in account/how much you paid.


    Thx,
    21stIcon





    hairstyles Hand Tattoos cross tattoos hand tattoos for women. hand tattoos
  • hand tattoos



  • Macaca
    08-14 07:22 PM
    The following statistics reflect a steady increase in the number of I-485 applications (including family-based and other cases) during the months before the July VB fiasco hit the roof as is shown in the following table:


    Month New Receipt Total Pending
    June 2007 69,098 597,844

    It is not possible to have 600K total pending cases (= EB + Family + Asylum + Refugee + ...) cases because there were 1,275,795 pending cases in March (according to Ombudsman) AND it is not possible to give 600K+ GCs in 3 months: EB + Family = 140K + 226K = 366K.

    So my understanding is that there were 600K pending EB cases in June. Does family-based GC application have I-485 stage?





    Imigrait
    05-21 04:44 PM
    These processing times are crap. My received date i 140 is July 24 2007 which is not even in this dates, but it got approved on May 5th 2008


    can anybody paste here if they see new dates?

    PD Jan 24, 2004- EB2
    I140 aproved May 5th 2008
    RD I140 and 485 concurrent July 24 2007

    I agree. My I140 also got approved. See my signature for details.





    ramus
    06-28 02:17 PM
    They have stopped issuing intrim EAD from local office.


    According to this from Murthy:

    Generally, one may apply for an interim EAD card, if the EAD application has been pending more than 90 days if there is not an unanswered Request for Evidence (RFE) on an I-140, I-485, or I-765 that is pending with the USCIS for the applicant. The interim EAD may be obtained at a local USCIS office. To obtain an interim EAD, two USCIS-specified photographs and the 485 and EAD receipt notices are needed.



    Updates Via E-Mail