Pages

 

hannya mask tattoo

images Hannya Mask Tattoos. hannya mask tattoo. Hannya Mask Tattoo; hannya mask tattoo. wearing hannya mask
  • Hannya Mask Tattoo; hannya mask tattoo. wearing hannya mask



  • sachuin23
    04-20 11:45 AM
    Obama has done something. He made sure that we are in this pell mall because democrats are not getting additional 12 million supporters. Had he been only 50% passionate towards immigration as he was towards Health Care, we as well as millions of others would have been out of this mess. Lets see :). I am expecting a surprise before 2012 elections.





    wallpaper Hannya Mask Tattoo; hannya mask tattoo. wearing hannya mask hannya mask tattoo. Japanese Hannya Mask Tattoo
  • Japanese Hannya Mask Tattoo



  • cse_us
    08-27 02:03 PM
    Infopass appt for Interim EAD was not helpful at all.
    They suggested the same that I did earlier, ie to fax USCIS hotline about my situation along with letter from emp saying that I am at risk of losing job.
    I have done that several times, still no luck.
    My EAD expires on aug 30th (yah, just 2 more business days).
    Did everything in my hands, now just prepared to lose my job.

    Surprising thing is I saw 2 soft LUDs on aug 25th and and 26th but still no approval nor RFE, case status still pending.
    I know they are looking at my case, but doing nothing.
    My wife's EAD was approved a month ago.

    I asked my lawyer (from a big firm) if I will have a case on USCIS in case if I lose my job. She said, USCIS is famous for this kind of processing for 1000's still the cases wont stand against them.

    I wld appreciate any suggestions/thoughts?


    Efiled @ NSC on may 19th.
    FP on july 3rd, still no approval.
    My current EAD expires Aug 30th.

    1) Requested expedited processing via phone.
    Received email saying to wait for next 30 days.

    2) Called NSC, agent gave a fax number and asked me to provide Emp letter.
    Faxed the Emp letter and also a covering letter.

    3) 2 weeks passed, still no reply, called up NSC again, explained situation that I wld lose my job if i dont get EAD extension by this month end. She opened a Expedited request and told me to wait for 10 days.

    4) As a back up, I also took infopass appoint for next monday (90 days will be over by then)

    Believe me, its not easy going thru these phases.
    I do not know how to reach my congressman/senator, Anyone here, pls let me know. I am from fremont, CA.

    Regards.





    hannya mask tattoo. dresses hannya mask tattoo.
  • dresses hannya mask tattoo.



  • boreal
    10-10 10:12 PM
    I hope it does some good to you and makes your PD current/closer so that you dont eat/sleep/drink VB. C mon man... There are other things you can do. Dont get offended by what I am saying. If your PD is closer, I can understand your excitement. But a lot of people are just killing time in forums by working their ass off on predictions and call it comic relief. I hope IV core members stop encouraging this kind of behavior.

    Oh God! Take a break buddy. Why does everything have to end with - "please close this thread" or "hope someone closes this thread.." If you dont like to read something, just ignore the thread..dont show off the two feet inside the big mouth!!





    2011 Japanese Hannya Mask Tattoo hannya mask tattoo. hannya mask tattoos.
  • hannya mask tattoos.



  • rockstart
    03-19 02:43 PM
    As per my understanding there is nothing much USCIS can do in terms of creating laws since that is what only Congress can do. Only thing that CIS can do is efficiently use the 140K visa numbers allocated. So the only issue for backlogged folks is how CIS uses the spill over numbers. Till 2007 these visa numbers went to EB3 but we still see that Eb3 is struck in 2001 levels. Where as just one year of giving it to EB2 moved them to 2006 and then brought back to 2004 levels. I feel the only help of EB3 is recapture of visa # or removal of country limits anything else will fall short of any help needed.



    more...


    hannya mask tattoo. Hannya Tattoo motive by Pez�o
  • Hannya Tattoo motive by Pez�o



  • partha_vus
    06-13 04:58 PM
    Question gurus... I have a xerox copy of my approved I-140. Will this be enough to port the priority date? or do you need the original copy to be submitted along with the new I-140 application when you request portability of older priority date?? please clarify.

    Yes. That is suffice. My attorney asked for original and i told him, i have only I140 approval copy. Attorney asked additional proof like pay stubs, w2's from that employer. I submitted copies of pay stubs and w2's from that employer. My case is approved. waiting for the Notice copy. I will come to know once i receive the approval notice whether they ported priority date or not.

    thanks,





    hannya mask tattoo. Hannya Mask Tattoo (Adam
  • Hannya Mask Tattoo (Adam



  • GC_Geek
    09-12 12:40 PM
    It is a personal choice plus the level of risk you take, I bought my house before my GC was approved and here I am now. Setting aside GC concern, the only problem you might face is securing a loan with good rate, all lowest rate that you notice in internet banner or Bank flyer is not applicable to you, simple reason H1b Visa is considered as temporary Visa, once your loan application is taken by a banker, one of the question in loan app. pertain to Citizenship, if you're US citizen or GC holder then chances of getting loan with lower rate is higher(though many factors contribute to lower rate and loan approval), but if a person on H1B visa approach for a home loan, then Under writers perceive you as high risk borrower, some bank may deny loan if you claim as H1B visa holder, but some banks will approve loan but on higher rate.

    In my case I was on EAD when my loan was approved, it was a hell lot of problem in convincing UW to approve loan, I approached my lawyer to get a letter stating that a person on EAD is one step closer to GC to get final approval, still I ended up taking 0.25 % more rate.

    Good Luck

    HTH

    kris

    I really liked your sensible answer, useful for me too...
    I am guessing that the original poster of this poll is looking for some answers/opinions/advises like this.
    Thanks Kris,



    more...


    hannya mask tattoo. Samurai Hannya Mask tattoo
  • Samurai Hannya Mask tattoo



  • EndlessWait
    03-01 07:11 PM
    reality is, a contraction of US growth of this magnitude was never anticipated...there is strong fear of deflation!

    its a do or die situation for immigrants. regardless of the visa status EAD , H1, L1, B1...or Z1.. the only hope of us to get a temp fix which helps the housing/eb crisis..





    2010 dresses hannya mask tattoo. hannya mask tattoo. Hannya Mask Tattoos.
  • Hannya Mask Tattoos.



  • GC08
    05-28 06:44 PM
    It is getting clear now why Legal Backlogs are not touched in this present Bill.
    Because Home Land Security Dep budgets depend on them..If backlogs are gone .. Budget is gone ...

    So our backlogged cases will not get relief ..Looks like this will remain unfair reality

    This is so outrageous! :mad:

    What can legals do then to change the situation? :confused:



    more...


    hannya mask tattoo. Hannya Mask Tattoo, Japanese
  • Hannya Mask Tattoo, Japanese



  • gk_2000
    07-01 12:55 PM
    Should we run another targeted phone campaign to the Republican Senators (the 11 that supported previous CIR)? IV team, let us know

    Reform Immigration For America has already launched their fax campaign. This would be the ideal time for a mass scale campaign...





    hair hannya mask tattoos. hannya mask tattoo. hannya mask tattoo. mask
  • hannya mask tattoo. mask



  • villamonte6100
    04-11 11:26 AM
    I don't care what you feel from bottom of your heart. The very statement "why can't people like Dawood Ibrahim <implying become CM> (after all he is also indian and successful in his own profession). " makes you STUUUUUUPID.
    I cant explain my disgust on this in words. Two wrongs can never make a right.

    This is exactly what I'm trying to point out. As a non-Indian, what the hell this subject got to do with immigration in America and getting a green card. This is about politics in India.



    more...


    hannya mask tattoo. Hannya Mask Tattoo, Japanese; hannya mask tattoo. Hannya (Hannya Mask Tattoo
  • Hannya Mask Tattoo, Japanese; hannya mask tattoo. Hannya (Hannya Mask Tattoo



  • godbless
    02-20 09:58 AM
    How about the Insurance Policy offered by MetLife? They invest your money in Mutual Funds and provide you the insurance coverage as well. I bought 2 policies for 15 years, one for my self and another for my wife. Our monthly premium is $485(285 for me and 200 for my wife). The risk cover is half million dollars and its an investment plan on which the average return is between 14-18% pa. I don't know yet how good is going to come out.





    hot Hannya Tattoo motive by Pez�o hannya mask tattoo. Hannya Mask Tattoo, Japanese
  • Hannya Mask Tattoo, Japanese



  • h1techSlave
    01-15 11:11 AM
    so the thugs are after gold, not after desis per say. If whites or blacks had gold in their homes, the thugs would have attacked them also.

    I agree - these are things that have to be taken very seriously.

    I am also hearing that desi houses are being targeted in New Jersey as ZDesis have jewelery in houses.



    more...


    house Hannya Mask by ~totalnol on hannya mask tattoo. wallpaper Hannya Mask Tattoo,
  • wallpaper Hannya Mask Tattoo,



  • sparuthi
    09-23 01:12 PM
    it's working now...the link

    can you please post a workable link

    thanks





    tattoo Hannya Mask Tattoo (Adam hannya mask tattoo. japanese mask - Big Tattoo
  • japanese mask - Big Tattoo



  • hiralal
    08-03 07:28 AM
    I think once the application is pre-adjudicated...that's it!! I don't believe USCIS will spend anymore time and resources to these applications again...until a visa number is available from DOS and they apply the number to the pre-adjudicated application....my 2 cents! I agree with what you say BUT they may open the file again (to verify certain things and not just assign it a visa) once the visa number is available (I guess that is what you are trying to say) ..is that right ?
    BTW - I have not read the memo in detail ...it is a waste of time
    I guess the 64,000 dollar question is - how to find out if your case is pre-adjudicated ?
    in summary - it is a big big muddy and dirty mess ..no wonder the right word is that the system is broken and very less immediate hope for EB-India / China



    more...


    pictures Samurai Hannya Mask tattoo hannya mask tattoo. below: Hannya Mask Tattoo,
  • below: Hannya Mask Tattoo,



  • kavita
    07-02 11:11 AM
    who would be a good lawyer to consult regarding this?





    dresses Hannya Mask Tattoo, Japanese hannya mask tattoo. Hannya Mask Tattoo. hannya
  • Hannya Mask Tattoo. hannya



  • satyab7
    03-02 10:30 PM
    I have contributed.

    Thank you for your diligent efforts, Keep up the good work.



    more...


    makeup Hannya Mask Tattoo, Japanese hannya mask tattoo. Hannya Mask by ~totalnol on
  • Hannya Mask by ~totalnol on



  • where_is_gc
    07-10 12:07 PM
    http://rodeo.cincinnati.com/getlocal/gpstory.aspx?id=100110&sid=115119





    girlfriend japanese mask - Big Tattoo hannya mask tattoo. hannya mask tattoos
  • hannya mask tattoos



  • sasidhar79
    05-10 06:00 PM
    wow he has contributed , he deserves a better answer.
    we are here to share our experiences and overcome our anguish not to poke fun at each other.





    hairstyles Hannya Mask Tattoo, Japanese; hannya mask tattoo. Hannya (Hannya Mask Tattoo hannya mask tattoo. hannya mask tattoo.
  • hannya mask tattoo.



  • anilsal
    11-02 09:16 AM
    Less than a month ago, I got mine renewed in IL(it expires in a year). Why take a chance with all the new policies?

    I got mine renewed. The lady at the counter asked the following questions:
    a) Are you a registered voter?
    b) Are you a US citizen?

    Done.

    Got it till 2011.





    byeusa
    07-10 11:57 PM
    These USINPAC folks are shameless creatures who will take credit for the sun shining tomorrow morning. Lets send this guy Sanjay Puri, Robinder Sachdev and his fraudsters team a dictionary so that he knows how to spell IMMIGRATION correctly even if he has some malicious thoughts and actions in his mind. All they are good at is to do photo oppotunities and do these frauds where they claim to have worked or be working on an issue. I can also do the fund raisers and get photos taken. But there is where it stops with USINPAC. The politicians walk away with the money and turn their back on them and these guys start looking for the next politician to do a fund raiser for and get photo opportunity. How much more foolish can this get??





    styrum
    02-08 12:30 PM
    Some more relevant info:

    http://wdr.doleta.gov/directives/attach/TEGL5-02_Attach.html

    11. Does the SVP code indicate whether a Bachelor's or Master's degree is the normal entry requirement for the occupation?

    The SVP code for the occupation is relevant, but not necessarily determinative. SVP time can include experience, formal education, and any combination of experience and education. Thus, the SVP alone is not a guide as to whether the occupation requires a Bachelor's or Master's degree. Do not infer that a job requires a particular educational level based solely on the SVP rating. Of course, an advanced degree exceeds the allowable SVP for jobs at SVP 6 and below.

    This confirms that MS is OK for zone IV (SVP 7)!



    Updates Via E-Mail