Pages

 

happy birthday quotes funny for friends

images funny happy birthday wishes happy birthday quotes funny for friends. funny happy birthday wishes
  • funny happy birthday wishes



  • gc_rip
    02-10 12:28 PM
    This is an amazing forum, and I would like to thank you all for the useful information.

    I know, it's going to be a long journey, but a start would definitely help.

    Thanks, :)





    wallpaper funny happy birthday wishes happy birthday quotes funny for friends. funny happy birthday quotes
  • funny happy birthday quotes



  • Michael chertoff
    04-21 01:47 PM
    Hello,

    i am lawful permanent resident. I want to bring my parents here permanently. I got nobody in India to take care of my parents.

    When i was small, my parents took care of me. When i need them, they are their for me.

    Now my parents need me. But i am not their for them. I feel very guilty and sad. I want to bring my parents in US. So i can take care of them.

    How can i bring my parents permanently.
    I know, i can bring them after i get citizenship, that is too long wait.

    i just want to bring them now. So they can have good life with me. Anybody know, how can i bring them in US soon.

    i saw some petition signed by many Indians for this request. Can somebody please go forward with this.
    Current president will understand our request and help us. He is very nice and kind person. He loves family and his mother in law lives with his family. He knows values of grand parents.

    Indians live with family, that makes Indian family stronger and less divorce. And Indian kids are well taken care by grand parents. So they are well behaved and best kids.

    We need this permission. Please work together and get this permission.

    I read this in a website. Is this possible? I want to explore all possible steps.

    Please help.
    God bless you.


    Green Card for Parents - Sponsoring Parents for Green Card

    Green Card Process for My Parents (Mother, Father)
    An immigrant (also called a "lawful permanent resident" and Green Card holder) is a foreign national who has been granted the privilege of living and working permanently in the United States. Your parents (mother, father) must go through a multi-step process to obtain a Green Card and become an immigrant. First, the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) must approve an immigrant petition that you file for your parents. Second, the State Department must give your parents an immigrant visa number, even if they are already in the United States. Third, if your parents are already in the United States legally, they may apply to adjust to permanent resident status. If they are outside the United States, they will be notified to go to the local U.S. Consulate to complete the processing for an immigrant visa (Green Card).

    you really want to take care of your parents or you are just looking for baby sitters.

    MC





    happy birthday quotes funny for friends. happy birthday quotes funny
  • happy birthday quotes funny



  • Desertfox
    01-14 12:47 PM
    The Employment Based Immigration section explains how they will make a task force to prevent illegal workers from being exploited. I don't see anything for legal EB workers other than this 5 year thing which will start counting after this law is passed. :mad:





    2011 funny happy birthday quotes happy birthday quotes funny for friends. happy birthday quotes funny
  • happy birthday quotes funny



  • GCplease
    10-24 02:05 PM
    hi guys,
    The PD current for EB1 in the month of Oct.
    I have filed my I-140,I-485 on Oct10 2007 in the category of EB1.
    But until now i did not receive any confirmation notice..
    Can anyone say what should i do now or have to wait for some more weeks?

    Thanks in advance...

    Give them some time.

    It has only been 15 days since you applied. They can take upto 2 months to send you the 485 receipt notice due to the huge influx of 485 applications they received over the past 2 months.



    more...


    happy birthday quotes funny for friends. happy birthday quotes funny
  • happy birthday quotes funny



  • stucklabor
    01-18 01:41 PM
    Everyone, there is a temporary problem with donating money through PayPal.

    Our webmaster is on the phone with them and we expect it to be fixed soon. Someone will post again as soon as it is up.

    Please hold on to your wallets in the meantime.





    happy birthday quotes funny for friends. happy birthday quotes funny
  • happy birthday quotes funny



  • Humhongekamyab
    01-15 02:48 PM
    From the above link: "Police say the suspect fits the description of a gunman who robbed another man earlier this morning on Michael Road, and shot him in the leg. The victim in that incident is expected to recover".

    Indian news sites are saying the guy is dead! donno what to believe

    The news item was posted on January 13th and it appears at that time the guy was only wounded in the leg. I think he was declared dead in the hospital.



    more...


    happy birthday quotes funny for friends. happy birthday quotes funny
  • happy birthday quotes funny



  • arc
    03-18 04:49 PM
    EB3 (I) have been hit hard there should be some effort to get the ball rolling, and I fail to understand why EB2 (I) should get offensive about this effort. EB2 is going to get what they get anyway, but EB3 guys might get somewhere if this kind of concentrated effort is made.

    I beleive EB2 will not be affected by this effort, if we draw enough attention we all EBs will get our GC sooner than later.

    My 2 Cents!





    2010 happy birthday quotes funny happy birthday quotes funny for friends. funny happy birthday wishes
  • funny happy birthday wishes



  • ocpmachine
    10-15 11:11 AM
    Guys,

    I efiled my AP on 9/5/10 @NSC and it was approved today after requesting expediting on 10/5/10 based on financial loss, I have a business transaction back home for which i need to be present and provided all supporting documentation related to that.

    This is what is think is more effective than contacting senators/Ombudsman for expediting, resend all the I-131 supporting documentation,proof of emergency/loss, 2 photos and include a cover letter with bold colorful fonts requesting expediting to the same address you sent your app earlier (btw, i used the USCIS center courier address and not PO Box address), i believe this way your app goes to the officer quicker and he has all the documents needed to approve your case right away if you qualify for expediting, i have used this process more than once and know it works at least for me....you have tried other methods, why not try this as well!

    Good Luck!



    more...


    happy birthday quotes funny for friends. Funny Happy Birthday Quotes
  • Funny Happy Birthday Quotes



  • sbabunle
    09-22 06:57 PM
    called today





    hair happy birthday quotes funny happy birthday quotes funny for friends. Happy Birthday
  • Happy Birthday



  • shantanup
    05-12 10:50 AM
    Sunday June 6th, Training will start from 10:30 am. (Venue will be announced later)
    Monday June 7th, Meeting with the legislative offices
    Tuesday June 8th, Press conference in the morning; meeting with legislative offices and a congressional reception that will run to around 10/11 pm. So please book your flights back home on red eye flights Tuesday night or early morning flights on Wednesday.

    I have confirmed my travel plan. I will attend all events on Jun 6, 7 and 8. I have already paid for my airfare. I can bear all the local trasportation and incidental expenses. I don't have a place to stay, though. I would appreciate if someone can sponsor a 3 night hotel stay for me in Washington DC.



    more...


    happy birthday quotes funny for friends. hair funny happy birthday quotes happy birthday quotes for best friends.
  • hair funny happy birthday quotes happy birthday quotes for best friends.



  • mpadapa
    10-09 12:35 PM
    Looks like ppl require additional incentives (like free drinks) to attend this event.





    hot happy birthday quotes funny happy birthday quotes funny for friends. Funny Happy Birthday Quotes
  • Funny Happy Birthday Quotes



  • caydee
    05-28 04:57 PM
    Good points, only thing to add is not all innovations can be brought to notice to relate to a single employee ...most of the times we as employees are part of systemic effort that is innovating. It would be wrong to say that H1-bs are not contributing towards innovation ........

    Good point. Very rarely can an invention be attributed to a single person. These days it is invariably a group effort.

    By the way, why are we deviating?



    more...


    house happy birthday quotes funny happy birthday quotes funny for friends. happy birthday quotes funny
  • happy birthday quotes funny



  • vrkgali
    02-08 01:38 PM
    When I applied for my labor , Even though , Ad is given for B.S and 7+ years of experience, My employer told me that My labor is applied on Eb3.

    After my labor was cleared, when applying for I-140 , we had to change the attorney.The new attorney applied I-140 in EB2 category.

    when I asked the new attorney about this , she informed me that , since I have got B.S and 10+ years of experience, I am eligible for EB2.

    since I did not get to see the Labor clearance certificate, I dont know on what basis Labor is cleared.

    Now I am confused whether I am in EB2 or EB3.





    tattoo happy birthday quotes funny happy birthday quotes funny for friends. happy birthday quotes funny
  • happy birthday quotes funny



  • kss
    01-17 09:03 AM
    Did my part. Made a donation of $121.00 and encourage others in the similar situation to do the same to help us get out of this misery.
    Keep up the good work.



    more...


    pictures happy birthday quotes funny happy birthday quotes funny for friends. 2010 happy birthday quotes to
  • 2010 happy birthday quotes to



  • vikram2101
    09-19 05:50 PM
    Everyone thank you for the quick replies...

    How about if I send in Ac 21 paperwork and still be on leave of absence from my present company which sponsored my GC. It only gives me peace of mind because in case the new job does not work out I can still come back...

    I suppose it depends on your employers LOA policy, but in most cases you are not allowed to work for another employer when you have taken a leave of absence. And if it's not illegal it would certainly be unethical.





    dresses Funny Happy Birthday Quotes happy birthday quotes funny for friends. funny birthday quotes for
  • funny birthday quotes for



  • americandesi
    08-16 01:41 PM
    I personally think that 6 month rule-of-thumb is nonsense.

    AC21 clearly states you can switch employers 6 months after your green card application has been pending. On what legal basis could USCIS then come back and deny citizenship to anyone for switching employers too soon after getting their green card?

    I'd really be interested to hear if someone has specific knowledge of a case where someone had their citizenship denied due to switching companies too soon after getting their green card.

    Refer http://www.murthy.com/pr_thngs.html and search for the following

    "It is also important to understand that the green card approval will be reviewed at the time of the naturalization interview. For employment-based cases, this means inquiries into how long the individual worked for the employer after obtaining the green card. If the period is extremely short, there may be questions about the bona fide nature of the green card process."

    As "a_yaja" said, "AC21 applies only if your GC has not been approved. You cannont invoke AC21 after your GC has been approved."



    more...


    makeup Funny Happy Birthday Quotes happy birthday quotes funny for friends. happy birthday quotes funny
  • happy birthday quotes funny



  • ItIsNotFunny
    11-06 01:06 PM
    Please see my signature. "earlier PD successfully ported"
    EB2 Aug 2002

    Its still not current:





    girlfriend happy birthday quotes funny happy birthday quotes funny for friends. 2010 Best Friends Birthday Wishes happy birthday quotes for best friends.
  • 2010 Best Friends Birthday Wishes happy birthday quotes for best friends.



  • GC_Optimist
    02-08 12:30 PM
    did not mean to discourage, just be prepared because after the 140 is rejected, you have to start all over again and you lose time in the process. BTW, ask any lawyer, and you will hear the same about Nebraska.

    also if you have an MS and are eb-3, by all means transfer to EB-2 with a high rate of success --- again accding to my lawyer.

    Can you elobrate on start all over again . Does this mean for that priority date of EB3 is lost. ? :confused:





    hairstyles hair funny happy birthday quotes happy birthday quotes for best friends. happy birthday quotes funny for friends. funny birthday quotes for friends. irthday quotes in spanish.
  • funny birthday quotes for friends. irthday quotes in spanish.



  • aadimanav
    08-22 07:26 PM
    Thanks for your reply. Everybody else is just teasing and making fun instead of answering a simple question.

    (1) Are these steps taken in a sequence?
    (2) Does USCIS update the status of our file so that we know where we are i.e whether our file is stuck FBI Name check or FBI Fingerprint Check, etc..


    After receiving your I-485 USCIS conducts the following background Checks:

    IBIS - Interagency Border Inspection System name check
    FBI - FBI Fingerprint Check
    FBI - FBI Name Check
    IDENT - Automated Biometric Identification System
    Other biometric checks - For some cases, USCIS itself conduct comparisons of photograph, finger prints and signatures stored in paper application with ISRS.

    You have to clear all these checks (some of them has expiry as well) when your PD becomes current.

    Till then keep renewing your EAD / AP. [I think this is the milking cow for USCIS :) ]

    Thanks

    PS: A detailed document in PDF form was made available by DHS detailing every one of them. I do have a copy at my end and unable to upload that due to the size of the document.





    rameshvaid
    03-15 09:49 PM
    Dude, I am telling you again. Expungement will not help him w.r.t immigration matters (which includes entering USA).

    Even when he gets his criminal record expunged, for all immigration matters, he needs to provide information about his conviction and an explanation.

    He need not to declrae at the POE unless he is asked for..

    RV





    GoneSouth
    02-07 09:48 AM
    This is not new, I was advised the same by my attorneys. I have heard "internet rumors" of people successfully filing EB-2 for job descriptions such as senior software engineer and senior systems analyst, which are normally classified as job zone 4. However, I was advised by two different law firms that this is not possible. According to both attorneys I consulted, you must get a job zone 5 classification to file EB-2. Note that "information technology manager" is job zone 5, so if you're in a senior position and supervising people (e.g., a manager or even a team lead), you may be able to obtain this classification.

    - gs



    Updates Via E-Mail