Pages

 

i miss you my love quotes

images 2010 i miss you my love i miss you my love quotes. hairstyles tattoo i miss you
  • hairstyles tattoo i miss you



  • gcpadmavyuh
    03-17 12:06 PM
    Sahaayam:

    My personal advice - you should consult with an experienced attorney with the specifics of your case. This is not a very typical case, and what you hear on this forum may not be very useful for you.


    Gurus,
    Need your valuable advice on this serious issue. Involved in shoplifting case, got arrested and plead guilty. Served the community service, and paid fine. Got the ?Court Disposition Document? which states that I am all clear. My status is I-485 pending and have EAD, AP documents.
    1. Is it safe to travel to India and come back on AP?
    2. What are the possible chances that visa officer may not let me into the USA?
    3. Do I need to carry any letters from my criminal attorney explaining the situation?
    4. Any one in similar situation, please update me on this?
    5. Please list of documents I need to carry during my travel

    Please reply and post your valuable opinions/suggestions/advices.

    Appreciate all your inputs.

    Have a nice day!!!

    Thank you,
    Sahaayam.





    wallpaper hairstyles tattoo i miss you i miss you my love quotes. I Miss You Love Quotes
  • I Miss You Love Quotes



  • Leo07
    06-03 01:39 PM
    This was even before elections---during Bush presidency...
    Gosh, people are posting comments on that BILL now?





    i miss you my love quotes. miss you friend quotes. i miss
  • miss you friend quotes. i miss



  • Kodi
    07-10 11:50 AM
    USCIS is aware of it but they're not planning on keeping it.

    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=f4b3076eb0f93110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D





    2011 I Miss You Love Quotes i miss you my love quotes. I Miss You Love Quotes;
  • I Miss You Love Quotes;



  • pdx_Soft_Eng
    02-26 05:36 PM
    Just made my contribution... I am in the middle of applying for LC, not sure if I will be able to eliminate all the applicants but I know so much about the issues for foreign nationals and I am so happy to see some professionals handling our case. I hope this time the bill will pass...



    more...


    i miss you my love quotes. wallpaper love and i miss you
  • wallpaper love and i miss you



  • oldschool
    08-16 09:58 PM
    I do know recently where a person who got married before his greencard approval and filed his wife's case. He got approved but then three months after his approval; his wife has been sent to local office interview. I'll let you know what the outcome of that will be.

    Another person was on F-1 and went straight to greencard through Schedule A. he got married after he filed for 485. Since he didn't have any non immigrant status; he could not bring his wife here. She had to do follow to join and chennai consulate asked all sorts of questions. Tax returns, w2's, letter from employer; when he joined and when he left.

    Think of it this way; were you traveling before greencard with same employer? If you were then what would have changed that all of a sudden you don't like it. It would be a more plausible excuse if you didn't travel at all before and they started to make you do it after greencard approval.

    Thanks for the reply. We got married before I applied for the greencard and my wife got here under H4 visa during which time visa numbers are unavailable for AOS. This is the reason why she just got applied this July.

    I am not working as a traveler for my employer.

    We'll await for the outcome of the interview of that person's wife you know. It's really hard to decide at this time because in the long run we'll be definitely applying for citizenship here.

    Again, thank you very much.





    i miss you my love quotes. I Miss You� Tags: lobe quotes
  • I Miss You� Tags: lobe quotes



  • Macaca
    04-16 01:52 PM
    1 para from Big money creates a new capital city (http://blog.washingtonpost.com/citizen-k-street/chapters/conclusion/index.html?hpid=topnews)

    So the rich have gotten richer, the weak weaker? "I refuse to argue the obvious. ... It's just true, largely because they have less representation. You look at the movements out there, there is no anti-hunger movement, there is no committee on the Hill looking into poverty."



    more...


    i miss you my love quotes. girlfriend i miss you my love
  • girlfriend i miss you my love



  • gcseeker2002
    12-11 01:09 PM
    Maybe you should request to send an e-mail on place. This is what we did.
    Send email to who ? Can you pls describe in detail what email they need to send and what reason they need to put in. My local office always says NSC is processing July cases so you should have it soon, but that "soon" has never happened. It is 160+ days since I applied.





    2010 miss you friend quotes. i miss i miss you my love quotes. 2010 i miss you my love
  • 2010 i miss you my love



  • cygent
    07-17 08:12 PM
    Of course, My bad! They were the next 2 on my list, I have already printed out the letter and am filling it in right now! I have already sent letters to them in a previous campaign.

    Thanks again for your due diligence!!



    more...


    i miss you my love quotes. I Miss You Love Quotes
  • I Miss You Love Quotes



  • rkgc
    04-16 11:09 AM
    gcbikari, the link that you have provided is great, I just looked up a company and saw that the company owner got arrested last week, whom I would have joined. Man, he was doing a sugar coated talk when I was looking for job, and through out his speech he was talking only in millions, like we bought this company ABC last month for 20 million, and in walks in the owner of ABC Company with ragged clothes, really! man who has 20 million.





    hair I Miss You Love Quotes; i miss you my love quotes. i miss you sister quotes
  • i miss you sister quotes



  • Daisy
    10-12 02:50 PM
    Sent emails to letters@economist.com and submit_help@aaas.org



    more...


    i miss you my love quotes. BEAUTIFUL POEM (MY LOVE I MISS
  • BEAUTIFUL POEM (MY LOVE I MISS



  • suggestor101
    03-21 10:42 PM
    Dear friends,

    As many of you are well aware, it has been about 50 days since IV was started. Since then, we have come a long way in setting up a platform to voice our concerns. We also established an able alliance with QGA to have a powerful channel for our voices to be heard on the hill.

    It is now game time!!

    Two very significant legislative vehicles, namely the PACE bill and Comprehensive immigration bill are right on the corner. PACE is scheduled for discussion end of Feb, and the comprehensive Immigration bill beginning of March. In this dynamic legislative climate, it if very difficult to predict which of these potential vehicles could bear fruit, or even predict the timeframes accurately. IV?s strategy is to pursue both the bills and push for our goals to be on them.

    We are in immediate need of funds for that very purpose. We are seriously low on gas right now, for the journey ahead that we are only just starting on. We have only raised $30,000 in the last 50 days; even more alarming, fund raising has gone down drastically in the last 2 weeks. At our current burn rate, we will be out of money in a month or so, just when we expect the bills to come up for discussion on the Senate floors. As you can expect and appreciate, there is a cost for achieving anything politically. IV has already demonstrated a great deal of leadership and persistence to work on retrogression relief and labor backlog elimination. Many IV members will start making trips to DC in the coming weeks to meet lawmakers at the hill. We need your help NOW!

    Members that have not yet contribute money, please do so TODAY! And members that have already contributed please consider another contribution. We need all hands on deck. Also pass on the message of the immediate need of funds to your friends.

    If you have questions, as always, please send a note to info@immigrationvoice.org


    Please run adwords on this site...see adwords.google.com....will be a source of + revenue





    hot wallpaper love and i miss you i miss you my love quotes. i miss you love quotes and
  • i miss you love quotes and



  • hopefulgc
    09-05 02:15 PM
    Given that AOS drags on for 3-4 years, I would regard that not seeing your mum for 3-4 years in a row would qualify as an emergency.

    If you had a bad experience, please make it a point to file a complaint.

    Please do not take the abuse lying down.


    AFAIK, AP is considered only for emergency travel. That said, I think the officer was being over reactive.

    As we all know, immigration laws are arcane. AP for emergency travel was ok when people used to get GC within 6 months of 485 filing. Now, when it can take anywhere from 1 to 3 years to get GC after 485 filing, does it make sense to have AP for only emergency?! Crap...



    more...


    house i miss you and love you quotes i miss you my love quotes. love and i miss you quotes.
  • love and i miss you quotes.



  • Jitamitra
    07-19 04:16 PM
    I think most important things you need to consider: (Considering the fact that PD will be pushed back to stone ages in September Bulletin)

    a) Hope that your I-485 Application is not approved before your PD becomes current. If this happens, it's a royal screw up until your wife keep's her own status (F1, H1).

    b) Earlier, it was predicatable when your PD would become current and it allowed most of the folks to add their spouses at later time.

    c) Bigger question is whether they would process on the basis of PD or RD. I think it's unfair to do it on basis of RD as most of the people would be jumping lines. Currently it's done on the basis of RD, but USCIS might change their SOP because of this July VB Fiasco.

    d) As others suggested, make sure to maintain your H1B status as long as possible without invoking your EAD. This way, you can continue to keep your wife on H4 status (Unless she can keep her own status for atleast another 2-3 years).

    I am in the same boat with EB-2 PD of Aug 2005. My spouse is outside US to get her F1-H1B stamping as her OPT Expired few weeks back.

    Hope, USCIS would allow filing for dependents at a later stage even your PD is not current. :confused:





    tattoo I Miss You� Tags: lobe quotes i miss you my love quotes. I Miss You middot; Love Quotes - You
  • I Miss You middot; Love Quotes - You



  • reddymjm
    10-07 10:11 AM
    USCIS has specified that they would have processed all the records into a single database by 29th October.

    Does this not mean that there could be a forward movement in the Nov bullietin ?

    Could be -ve too .We will all be surprised if we see a +ve movement.



    more...


    pictures girlfriend i miss you my love i miss you my love quotes. 2011 girlfriend i miss you my
  • 2011 girlfriend i miss you my



  • StarSun
    05-26 08:25 AM
    Members from NJ, NY contact laborchic asap. Thanks





    dresses i miss you love quotes and i miss you my love quotes. quotes you will
  • quotes you will



  • beppenyc
    05-11 07:42 PM
    FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Amy Call (Frist) 202-224-1865

    May 11, 2006 Beth Tiehen (Hagel) 202-224-3474

    Ken Lundberg (Martinez) 202-228-5957

    Andrew Wilder (Kyl) 202-224-4521

    Andrea Jones (McCain) 202-224-7130

    Wes Hickman (Graham) 202-224-5972

    Don Stewart (Cornyn) 202-224-0704



    FRIST, HAGEL, MARTINEZ, KYL, McCAIN, GRAHAM, CORNYN

    COMMENT ON UNANIMOUS CONSENT AGREEMENT

    WASHINGTON, D.C. ? U.S. Senators Bill Frist (R-Tenn.), Chuck Hagel (R-Neb.), Mel Martinez (R-Fla.), Jon Kyl (R-Ariz.), John McCain (R-Ariz.), Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) and John Cornyn (R-Texas) today released the following joint statement regarding the unanimous consent agreement to bring comprehensive immigration reform legislation back to the Senate floor Monday:

    ?Under the unanimous consent agreement reached today, the Senate will resume the immigration debate next week. Senate Republicans are united in their commitment to an open and full debate on multiple amendments -- just as we have done on other bills of this magnitude like bankruptcy and class action reform. ?We are willing to put differences aside so we can get on with the important work to be done securing our borders and grappling with the 12 million illegal immigrants currently living in our country. We are also in agreement that efforts to curtail the debate prematurely will only derail this process. We call on Senate Democrats to allow an open debate and votes on this complex and challenging issue.?

    http://www.rnha.org/ImmigrationReformNow/Senate%20Statement%20on%20Immigraiton%20Agreement. htm



    more...


    makeup I Miss You Love Quotes i miss you my love quotes. i miss you and love you quotes
  • i miss you and love you quotes



  • s_r_e_e
    08-14 10:28 AM
    USCIS memo dated Jun 12 2008 says

    I filed my Form I-765 more than 90 days ago and I have not received a decision, who should I contact?
    If you have not received a decision within 90 days of the USCIS receipt date and you have properly filed your EAD application, you may apply to obtain an interim EAD by appearing in person at your local USCIS District Office. You must bring proof of identity and any notices that you have received from USCIS in connection with your application for employment authorization.

    Mine expires OCT 3rd. Applied Jul 3rd, FP Jul 31st. No LUD , No News since





    girlfriend I Miss You middot; Love Quotes - You i miss you my love quotes. i miss you my friend quotes. i
  • i miss you my friend quotes. i



  • vin13
    01-14 12:48 PM
    If this is true,
    Come to US as a student
    M.S. - 2 years
    PhD - 3 years
    Total 5 yearsGet green card before even using OPT :D





    hairstyles BEAUTIFUL POEM (MY LOVE I MISS i miss you my love quotes. love and i miss you quotes. i
  • love and i miss you quotes. i



  • rockstart
    08-01 08:59 PM
    Sept dates may advance and some lucky ones are sure to benefit --but for their attempt to use the remainder of visa #s in fiscal year09. Now since most cases are pre-adjudicated hopefully they won't pick up randomly

    If we do not see many approvals in August I am sure Sept will open floodgates similar to what we say in July 2008 when so many 2006 apps got GC.





    need_EAD
    02-28 03:27 PM
    Made my third contribution of $100.





    bikram_das_in
    03-26 03:38 PM
    I miss Rao baba and his predictions:D. VDLRao baba...where are you?



    Updates Via E-Mail