Pages

 

inspiring quotes for women

images inspirational quotes for inspiring quotes for women. Screenshots Inspiring Quotes:
  • Screenshots Inspiring Quotes:



  • sanju
    01-15 01:21 PM
    yeah.. So another reason to keep looking at the visa bulletins now. Once i get a GC I buy a house and get a gun. The american dream. ;-)

    Thats my kind of dream. Just one addition to my list of things to do upon receiving my GC.

    I will buy a house, get a gun and JOIN A LOCAL RELIGIOUS PLACE and choose my lord and savior. Hey, I want a passport to the heaven from here, I don't want to stand in green card line of heaven or go to hell.

    BTW, move over here to WA state and you can buy a gun.


    .





    wallpaper Screenshots Inspiring Quotes: inspiring quotes for women. inspirational quotes is
  • inspirational quotes is



  • vishwak
    08-11 08:35 AM
    Very Disappointment for me.....as i missed it with couple of days.

    Visa Bulletin for September 2010 (http://travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_5113.html)

    I'm not sure if they are going to move dates in Oct or not...





    inspiring quotes for women. inspiring quotes for women.
  • inspiring quotes for women.



  • ksrk
    01-15 06:03 PM
    Note that when you call Customer Support, they recognize Receive Date what you see in your online status as "...your case was received on...", which may be quite different than RD on your receipt. [/QUOTE]

    Yes, I agree - my experience has been the same. The customer service representative insisted the receive date was whatever showed up in the online status, even though it was ~45 days after the receipt date printed on my receipt notice.

    Btw, I have a question about background/namecheck. I remember reading someplace (official) that fingerprints are valid for a period of 15 months. Now imagine this - at the end of that period, you are fingerprinted again, and while the background/namecheck is in progress the "annual lottery" period opens up in Jul/Aug/Sept. Is that file skipped again since background check is pending?
    Regardless of what laws USCIS vouches for, I believe this is what happened during last year "lottery season" in Aug/Sept. My background check was completed and entered in the system mid-Aug., while the USCIS ran out of visa numbers a week or two later.





    2011 inspirational quotes is inspiring quotes for women. Inspirational quotes for women
  • Inspirational quotes for women



  • BECsufferer
    05-13 02:04 PM
    When there is a overflow, I strongly feel that it should flow to all the categories and that is called equality. Some inefficient people in Decision making authority at USCIS framed a rule on visa overflow and they are following it. If the rule is not much logical/ethical to most of the people, then anyone can voice their rights against it.

    Just for example, a team consists of one project manager(EB1), two tech leads(EB2) and 6 Developers(EB3). The demand is based on no. of vacancies exists on the market, that means a lot of EB3, less EB2 and few EB1.
    As per this rule, USCIS is not actually feeding the hungry.
    Regarding the country quota, US is not favoring/helping the foreign countries by giving GC to those people from them. So, it makes no sense at all when it comes to immigrants but I can understand the bureaucracy behind it.
    If they are implementing the country limit then it should be like 0.00001% of that country's population, I feel.

    Dear unknown friend;

    The EB categorizations are based on skill levels that add value to the intellect pool of the country. So EB1, EB2 and EB3 categories were established to develop a system that can be used for application review.

    In Eb3 case, there is an over-supply in this category than the demand, which is the case frankly, you should think about how to overcome this challange. One easy way I hear most of the people are following is to qualify for next value added category i.e. EB2. I think this would be better way to overcome your problem than complain about in-justices. Someone rightly said, beggars are not choosers!

    My apologizes in advance for all those offended. Please remember it wasn't my intent.



    more...


    inspiring quotes for women. pictures Inspiring Quotes for
  • pictures Inspiring Quotes for



  • soma18
    11-13 10:11 PM
    I am on H4 for past 2yrs. My H1 is valid since Oct07. I want to travel to India in Dec this yr. I have few questions:

    1. I haven't started to work. So, what is my status as of now, after my H1 being aproved and valid since Oct1 2007?

    2. My H4 is valid till Mar 2008. If I want to travel to India in Nov end and come back in Dec, do I need stamping on my H1 from the consulate.
    If YES then:
    Do I need to show any pay-stubs?
    I NO then:
    a. At the port of entry what status is I am supposed to declare?

    b. If I enter as an H4 then does that invalidate my H1 visa?

    Plz help!!





    inspiring quotes for women. birthday quotes for women.
  • birthday quotes for women.



  • Almond
    01-01 06:31 PM
    Thanks Almond... your post summarizes exactly how ppl in my position feel. one of my frds did MBA from top 20 B-school but could not change to a new job in management career becoz his I-140 approved but did not file for I-485 yet and worse yet he crossed 6 year H1b. now he is also living on 3 year h-1b extensions with approved I-140. when he was venting his frustration like me, one a$$hole (GC holder) suggested he move back to his home country. funny thing was this a$$hole got her GC becoz she married some bakra who already applied for GC. within 6 months after she arrived in US, her huby got them GCs. This dumb wothless piece of $hit doesnt know how hard (impossible ?) to get GC in this lifetime becoz she got it in 6 months :mad: .

    Yeah, and that's another thing. There are a lot of insensitive people out there who don't really know the meaning of sympathy and who think out of their butts. That is why when you feel like venting out you need to really select people that are more compassionate. No one expects a pity party, but at the same time no one should trivialize something as serious as this or give "advice" that is idiotic and that even they, had they been in this situation, would not do. I feel terrible for your friend because he has such education and is stuck like this. It feels like you're wasting the best years of your life just waiting. There is nothing that I or anyone can tell you or your friend to make you feel better but please listen to me and learn from my mistake, and tell your friend, too: DON'T WASTE THIS TIME. If you need to volunteer somewhere to use skills that you have that you are not allowed to use on your present job, DO IT. Or if you can take classes to learn new skills, DO IT. Find a way to be more than what you are now so that when this is over you are not just "floridasun, man stuck in the same job for 10 years" When you finally get out of this hell hole and someone looks at your resume and says, what, you did this for how long!? Then you can say, well I had a special situation, however, sir, look at these other things I have done.



    more...


    inspiring quotes for women. pictures Inspirational Women
  • pictures Inspirational Women



  • belmontboy
    01-15 03:29 PM
    I hope you won't try to buy your potential mugger some beer! He's just going to drink the beer and still shoot you :)

    i'll take this as joke.

    Trust me, if he wants to kill you, he won't ask for your money.
    If he asks for your money/car, he doesn't intend to kill you.





    2010 inspiring quotes for women. inspiring quotes for women. inspirational quotes for
  • inspirational quotes for



  • return_to_india
    10-02 01:03 AM
    How about tourist visa? you can get multiple entry for 10 years, but I guess no of months you can stay in India is a question. I am applying for my son too, both of us hold Indian passport, what you guys suggest? go for OCI?

    RK

    I think, to be eligible for OCI, at least one parent should be US citizen.



    more...


    inspiring quotes for women. Inspirational quotes
  • Inspirational quotes



  • simple1
    05-29 01:22 PM
    How to find out the group that lobbied for this bill ?

    Based on EB recapture provisions in this bill, I strongly believe they have EB2/3 (I/C) folks like us behind this lobbying.

    IV can join hands with them and leverage assets jointly. Including call for funding to a larger audience.





    hair Inspirational quotes for women inspiring quotes for women. Inspirational Quotes For Women
  • Inspirational Quotes For Women



  • sanju
    04-16 01:35 PM
    Senior guys, if you don't like a thread, ignore it, the thread may be of interest to some people on the forum. So let those people talk. Also since nothing is happening on the immigration, what else public will do other than 'Time pass'???

    I am assuming that you have gone to school and taken some exams/tests. Did you study during your exams/tests or did you study and prepare before your tests?

    After doing all this "very important" discussion about Rs/$ conversion, if you get sometime, please read some news about immigration bill to find out that there is lot of activity going on with the immigration bill. Most of the time anti-immigrats are calling and putting pressure on lawmakers who support any sort of immigration bill. That is why McCain, Brownback and many others backed out. Anti-immigrants are working overytime making it look like as if their opinion is the opinion of the entire nation. Each person is making 20-30 phone calls a week. But it is ok if none of us is doing anything. Lets all "time pass" and have this very important discussion about Rs/$ eachange rate variation... right?

    Communities/groups/societies who do not understand the need to organize and standup for themselves always perish. Durbin-Grassley bill is just the beginning of the time for this high skilled immigrant community to disappear. Reason - When any group of people increases in number there is always another group which becomes its natural opponent/adversary. This community of over a million people also have very powerful opponent/adversary. That opponent is gaining strength and working overtime to purge all of us. But that is ok, let us talk about Rs/$ conversion rate. Anybody here from Uruguay or Morocco??? Why don’t people from Uruguay or Morocco and all other countries of the world join us in this VERY VERY important discussion about the recent exchange rate variation of Indian Rs/$. Such an important subject to be all hashed out on IV forums. Good, keep it up….. But don’t forget to check the mail box, maybe that unopened letter contains your green card.



    more...


    inspiring quotes for women. inspiring quotes for women.
  • inspiring quotes for women.



  • wikipedia_fan
    07-04 12:31 PM
    As long as you had an I-140 approved earlier and 180 days crossed after the RD of I-485, you are safe to move on to a new job using AC21 portability. Even if your ex-employer withdraws the support for the approved I-140, your I-485 would not denied and it would be considered on its own merits.

    I know. But looking at some horror stories where USCIS issued NOIDs and even direct denials inspite of sending the AC21 letter - I am just trying to understand if the desi employers will find this way to retaliate against employees who leave their companies?





    hot pictures Inspiring Quotes for inspiring quotes for women. inspirational quotes than
  • inspirational quotes than



  • VMH_GC
    07-11 10:32 AM
    Called USINPAC (General Inquiry 202-628-3451) talked to one Amit Patel. told him our efforts with regard to the flower campaign.

    Robinder Schadeva who claims to be the coordinated of this campaign is in India right now and the guy I talked to does not have any clue about the flower campaign..............................


    I just called this number and left a voice message with the earful of information about their fradualent activity.



    more...


    house Inspirational Quotes by Women inspiring quotes for women. hair inspiring quotes for
  • hair inspiring quotes for



  • diptam
    08-22 02:24 PM
    Mar 05 is my live PD. I mean i had other PD's in past but they were substituted.

    What is the Point aadimanav ?

    What is ur PD, Diptam?





    tattoo birthday quotes for women. inspiring quotes for women. dresses inspirational quotes
  • dresses inspirational quotes



  • GC08
    04-28 08:46 PM
    I tend to think a point system is better than what we have now. One thing though is that the points should be allocated "properly". For example, more points should be given to people with higher education, who earned a US degree, who have worked in the US for more years, who have paid more taxes, etc.

    Someone mentioned a good point is about the visa number limits. If the per country limits are not eliminated, the points system won't solve the problem. Of course, they should also give more points to people who have passed Labor and I140 and allow them to adjust status right away. Otherwise, we will further get stuck in all the backlogs. Poor us. :(

    I think if all the above issues are solved/cleared, probably a point system is good for us (i.e., EB based immigrants who are now stuck due to backlogs and retrogression). :p



    more...


    pictures pictures Inspirational Women inspiring quotes for women. 2010 Inspirational quotes
  • 2010 Inspirational quotes



  • Sree Swathi
    04-21 02:47 PM
    True, but the OP isn't proposing a law, if you read the first post, she is asking for permission :D with this kind of knowledge, such things will die in her inbox!

    Yes. a law will be good.





    dresses inspirational quotes than inspiring quotes for women. Inspirational Quotes for Women
  • Inspirational Quotes for Women



  • sertha1
    06-25 07:07 PM
    H4 visa stamped until 09/30/2007.
    H1B approval notice from 10/01/2006 to 09/30/2009.
    Spouse H1B valid until 09/30/2007.

    What would be the answer to DS-156:

    30. Have You Ever Been Issued a U.S. Visa? Yes/No?
    WHEN? (Most Recent) day/month/year ?
    WHERE?
    WHAT TYPE OF VISA?
    Enter Additional Visa Issuances Here:

    38. Have you ever violated the terms of a U.S. visa, or been unlawfully present in, or deported from, the United States?

    Does visa means stamped in the passport or even the approval notice?



    more...


    makeup Inspirational quotes inspiring quotes for women. Inspirational Quotes by Women
  • Inspirational Quotes by Women



  • rsrikant
    06-23 04:07 PM
    dilip and everyone,

    i have couple of questions.

    1. currently i am on H1 and my wife started using EAD. First time i applied EAD and AP for both myself and my wife. Now, i don't want to renew my EAD but just renew my wife's EAD. Is this ok? What happens to my EAD after it expires. Will i be able to renew it in future or will i be able to apply for a fresh EAD based on my pending 485 with out a problem? what will be my status if i renew my wife's EAD alone with out renewing mine. will i still be on valid h1?

    2. Similarly, i don't want to renew my AP as well as i have valid stamping for next 2 years. Is it fine to just renew my wife's AP alone? Will i be able to apply for a fresh AP in future based on my pending 485? wat will be my status if i renew my wife's AP alone?

    3. Last time when i applied EAD and AP along with my 485 in Aug 2007, my application got transferred to Vermont from texas. i received EAD, AP from Vermont and then my 485 got transferred back to texas. For renewal of EAD & AP, shall i send applications to vermont or texas?

    Answers to my questions are really appreciated. Thanks in advance for taking time to read and respond to my queries.

    ~Srikanth





    girlfriend dresses inspirational quotes inspiring quotes for women. inspirational quotes for
  • inspirational quotes for



  • Jimi_Hendrix
    10-23 11:25 AM
    I will see you folks after the elections.





    hairstyles inspiring quotes for women. inspiring quotes for women. inspiring quotes for women.
  • inspiring quotes for women.



  • EkAurAaya
    10-10 05:37 PM
    If my parents start now, they go to consulate for high emergency appointment tomorrow get stamp and Start tomorrow night, they will land just in time and I will bring them from the airport, once the get together is over, I will send them back. is that OK? so they will come :D:D:D:D:D

    Sounds like a plan... pick up the phone and call them right away, you have committed to some serious dead lines over here :D

    BTW Slate ( 54 W 21st St) is also a good place to hang out... they pool tables/ping pong good music too





    snathan
    02-15 10:45 AM
    http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&taxonomyName=Outsourcing&articleId=9127943&taxonomyId=72&pageNumber=1

    Now that Desi consultant companies are under scanner, i hope employees working for them get their long overdue justice.

    H1B has become synonym for visa abuse bcoz of these moron's. I hope the system comesout clean.


    Rather than targeting small H1 consulting companies...they have to target big IT firms with thousands of L1 visa. Thats bigger then the H1Bs...There is only 65K H1B per years. No one knows how many L1 visa they are issuing every year and there is no accountability.

    Also the wage is too low.





    caydee
    05-24 08:50 AM
    Yep!! This bill is really bad.
    It bleeds us dry.
    It bleeds the H1B program dry.
    It is evident that the proponents of this bill want it that way.

    Apparently the proponents see us as negative impactors to the US economy
    Apparently the proponents see the business community that use the H1B program as not "Pro-American".

    This is the beginning of protectionism.
    This is the beginning of isolationism.
    This is the beginning of blunting of America's competitiveness.

    The proponents of this bill must go back to school to study rich European nations and find out why they do not have a vibrant economy like US has.
    And the proponents of this bill must go back to school to know what makes US unique and vibrant.

    After this if they still remain proponents, then GOD SAVE US!!!!!

    Bad for consulting companies (no H1B; may lose job)

    Bad for physicians (no H1B for medical residents; no provisions for NIW...terrible)

    Bad for H1b transfers and extensions (severe restrictive provisions on H1B)

    AC 21 repealed (disastrous)


    Bad for pending I 140 .... left in limbo

    Bad for pending LC .... left in complete limbo


    Bad for retrogressed.... backlog will increase phenomenally 'cos of decreased visa numbers

    This bill is a massive attack on us; we should put all our efforts to oppose and kill the bill. There is little chance that we can get amendments to reverse the potential damage that this bill can do... that is disaster for us.



    Updates Via E-Mail