Pages

 

julia roberts kids 2009

images up to Julia Roberts, julia roberts kids 2009. Julia Roberts
  • Julia Roberts



  • SGP
    12-30 09:22 PM
    I always loved this board for what it does - especially the Gurus who always spend their precious time giving input to member's queries. Well... this is not query. I just want to vent my frustration, helplessness to fellow friends in this board. In spite of graduating from a reputed univ with a Masters and very good GPA and also having 7 years of professional experience, I am bound to be a slave to my current Employer without any promotions, career growth or anything remote to that for next (God knows how many Decades) several years. ppl who are junior to me in every aspect are growing left and right and are also getting brighter opportunities. I dont care if you guys think I am jealous of them.... But does God really exist ? sorry for wasting your time with this depressing note. I guess there is a limit to how unlucky I can be !! call me a cry baby but I am one real unlucky individual !

    There is always a silver lining in the black clouds. Do not despair. Believe in GOD AND YOURSELF. Rest all will fall in place. Can you explain what's going on?

    If you will be benefited by “I-485 filing without current priority Date”, please vote YES on the Poll.
    Then please send an email to ivcoordinator@gmail.com with subject - "I485 filing without current PD - Impacted Member". Include your 1) IV username 2) Email address 3) Ph#, 4) State of Residence so that grassroot efforts can be coordinated. Please refer to the first post on the thread and use the flier,talk to your friends/colleagues to spread the message.We need all members to get involved.





    wallpaper Julia Roberts julia roberts kids 2009. May 14, 2009 | Filed Under:
  • May 14, 2009 | Filed Under:



  • makemygc
    07-06 12:37 PM
    What if USCIS doesnt return the applications , and releases a press note ,s aying that all applications are being accepted , but they would be processed later (not approving EAD and AP). That would be creating more havoc in our lives.

    I personally feel a very likelihood of this. After the lawsuit, they can negotiate that all right, we are not going to reject any application becuase it is going to create problem for the customer so we are just going to hold it but will not process until the visa is made available. They can simply kill 2 birds with one stone. Hope they don't ready my post and come up with this idea. ;)





    julia roberts kids 2009. starring Julia Roberts.
  • starring Julia Roberts.



  • pd_recapturing
    06-28 01:49 PM
    You should get your EAD within 3 months of your application provided your I485 is already applied or applied along with EAD; EAD is independent of your I-140 approval.
    This is wrong. EAD can be issued when both of the following conditions MUST meet:

    I140 has been approved
    I485 application is 180 days old





    2011 May 14, 2009 | Filed Under: julia roberts kids 2009. Sep 18, 2009 2:57 AM
  • Sep 18, 2009 2:57 AM



  • mirage
    04-16 03:11 PM
    Nixtor, If you are Indian it seems to me you have not visited India for long time now. India?s IT story started as back office. But now that?s not true any more. The Kind of projects the big IT firms like Infosys, Wipro & Satyam are doing and no sub standard than the projects U.S. big I.T. firms are doing. But I do agree with you 100% it is a far dream that India can ever be at the top of the world. It is my personal opinion too. I think the current surge is temporary which was mainly brought in by a government which ruled India between 1999 & 2004. What we are seeing now is momentum of the good things they did. The current government which is highly inefficient & corrupt is going to give way to more corrupt & more inefficient government and everything is gonna fall like a deck of cards.

    As of now you and us don't have better things to do other than hanging out on IV?? .....



    more...


    julia roberts kids 2009. new wife Julia Roberts.
  • new wife Julia Roberts.



  • pcs
    05-22 03:15 PM
    plz contribute and update your signature as well.

    Please help us as I might be away for few hours .

    We need cotribution by everyone

    Thanks





    julia roberts kids 2009. Bardem joins Julia Roberts and
  • Bardem joins Julia Roberts and



  • bigtime007
    06-28 12:24 PM
    Does this indicate that all dates will be 'C' in July?

    Maybe this means August VB will retrogress?



    more...


    julia roberts kids 2009. Julia Roberts,
  • Julia Roberts,



  • mbartosik
    03-27 07:21 PM
    http://www.cssolutionsinc.com/
    There is an item on the web site about off shore work. That is a bit like a red flag to a bull for some. Could do more harm. I'm not saying not made a bug contribution, just that off shoring is a topic that would be harmful for us to be promoting even indirectly.





    2010 starring Julia Roberts. julia roberts kids 2009. up to Julia Roberts,
  • up to Julia Roberts,



  • chanduv23
    10-02 03:20 PM
    ^^^^^^^^^^^



    more...


    julia roberts kids 2009. Julia roberts Hazel
  • Julia roberts Hazel



  • Madhuri
    03-22 10:30 AM
    My FOIA request status says it's processed on 3/14/2011, can you please let us know how long does it take to get the CD after this?

    Yes, I got a CD from USCIS with all my I-140. I requested for copy of I-140 approval notice corresponding to I-140 tracking number SRC.XXXXXXXXXXX. This is the same number I got from my employer for online tracking on USCIS website. It took over 4 months. I submitted this as soon as got approval on my I-140. If you dont have the tracking number, you may try to get your A# from employer or attorney. You can use the same reason that you are changing address or that you need it for visa stamping. I believe they ask for A# in visa interview form.
    I have heard that few people got the tracking number using Infopass. Not sure how. I would suggest, that do not delay. Submit the FOIA form with whatever info you have. They might be able to pull your records based on the SSN# or I-94# etc. No harm in trying. I didnt had A#, so I left it blank.





    hair Sep 18, 2009 2:57 AM julia roberts kids 2009. But now Ms. Roberts has found
  • But now Ms. Roberts has found



  • nrk
    08-11 08:33 AM
    congrats redcard. all the best for you as the bulletin is current for your date

    Dont know if is authentic

    Pederson Immigration Law Group, P.C. - Priority Dates Progress - September Visa Bulletin Announced! (http://www.usvisainfo.com/content/view/166/1/)



    more...


    julia roberts kids 2009. Julia Roberts and Mickey
  • Julia Roberts and Mickey



  • pcs
    04-03 12:36 PM
    I know, you guys are all over it & can not disclose everything. However in order to keep team moral high please do confirm that Hard CAP & I-485 filing in very much ON.

    I know you guys are on it but for the sake of emotional confort, please mention it once again

    Thanks





    hot new wife Julia Roberts. julia roberts kids 2009. Julia Roberts with her three
  • Julia Roberts with her three



  • aadimanav
    08-21 10:11 AM
    bump



    more...


    house Re: Lancome signs Julia julia roberts kids 2009. �Julia Roberts is an
  • �Julia Roberts is an



  • bkr
    08-26 02:07 PM
    Thank you, I will try this approach.

    Go to the Trenton DMV . Take your ORIGINAL receipt and a letter from your employer . They will give you extension for 240 days . I got it done in May 2007.The draft of the employer's letter is as follows



    To,
    The Motor Vehicle Commission


    I hereby certify that ________________ is currently employed by ____________ and has been employed since ______________.

    I certify that, on ______________, I filed an H1B petition extension and application for extension of stay on behalf of this individual (see attached receipt notice from the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)).

    Pursuant to 8 CFR 274a.12(b)(20), this individual is authorized to continue employment with ____________ for a period not to exceed 240 days beginning on the date of the expiration of the authorized period of stay (as indicated on the immigration documentation).

    I further certify that if I receive that the USCIS had denied the application prior to the 240 day period and if <name, Driver license number>, ceases to be employed by ________________ during the 240 day period, I will notify the Motor Vehicle Commission (MVC), in writing as soon as practicable. I will send such notice to:

    Legal & Regulatory Affairs Unit
    Motor Vehicle Commission
    PO Box 162
    Trenton, NJ 08666-0162



    Sincerely,



    Signature of
    individual certifying
    the information

    Print Name & Title





    tattoo Bardem joins Julia Roberts and julia roberts kids 2009. A Story from Julia (Frisco Kids Tell How It Is - 5 of 6)
  • A Story from Julia (Frisco Kids Tell How It Is - 5 of 6)



  • belmontboy
    04-21 02:29 PM
    I heard famous indian crab stroy....are you that crab.

    Please be positive. Please support our request.

    US is a great country. Always value human values more than any other country.

    I love US. That is why i am here.

    Whoa, the same old crab story is back.

    You sound like someone who knows the proceedings here very well.
    New members wouldnot know the crab story

    Did you create a new ID for having fun??



    more...


    pictures Julia Roberts, julia roberts kids 2009. Julia Roberts
  • Julia Roberts



  • srisra
    01-21 02:22 PM
    i am getting frustrated to see the bulletin everymonth and it never moves.
    people applied in 2006 got their GCs. one of collegue ROW got when applied in 2007.

    dont know whom to blame. why cant they understand our problems.
    r they least bothered.

    my PD is oct 2003-EB3





    dresses Julia Roberts with her three julia roberts kids 2009. duplicity-julia-roberts-clive-
  • duplicity-julia-roberts-clive-



  • noendinsight
    07-19 10:04 AM
    EB3/FEDEX delivered on 02-Jul-07



    more...


    makeup Julia roberts Hazel julia roberts kids 2009. Re: Lancome signs Julia
  • Re: Lancome signs Julia



  • chnaveen
    06-20 04:44 PM
    Hi,
    I am writing this on behalf of a friend whom I helped him in e-filing his EAD& AP Renewal.

    I too had the same situation. Before it gave this message, it gave a warning, Middle Name is not entered. Since it was a warning, I ignored it and went to the next screen, but there it gave the same message as you got "are still suggested fields not completed on the following forms".
    I veryfied each and every field and tried 3/4 times, but every time the same message, out of frustration, I just some middle initial and submitted, then it worked.
    But actually there is no middle name in my name. But the form got submitted with the confirmation.
    I called the USCIS and told them about the same problem, they asked to submit a letter asking for correction of the name along with supporting documents. SO I have submitted the same.
    Actually I have applied both EAD and AP e-file simultaneously. Both are Renewals.
    I have received the receipt for EAD, but not for AP. Also recieved the FP notice for EAD.
    I called USCIS again, said about not received the AP receipt notice. They said, they have mailed it. but I said about the middle name problem and said not received yet. They said since I submitted a letter for correcting Name, that will take care of it. For not receving the Receipt notice for AP, they said, they will mail a new one.
    Exactly after one month(Whichi is yesterday), I have received the replacement Receipt Notice of AP, but suprisingly the receipt number on this is mentioned the actual Receipt number of the EAD, but clearlt mentioned this application is of Case Type I-131. So I called USCIS again and said about the wrong receipt number, they gave me a confirmation number on the case and said, wait for 45 days and call then if I don;t receive any update on this.

    I am trying to efile an AP application right now. It always says following lines at the end of 131 form step.
    Note:There are still suggested fields not completed on the following forms:
    I really do not know as to why its doing so. I have checked several times that I have not left any field blank that is required. Did somebosy also see the same issue ?
    Thanks





    girlfriend A Story from Julia (Frisco Kids Tell How It Is - 5 of 6) julia roberts kids 2009. JULIA Roberts believes it was
  • JULIA Roberts believes it was



  • mirage
    06-25 04:16 PM
    They hushed up and approved my EAD in 20 days. Why ???? 'cos So they don't hit Jun'30 and give 2 years. They wanted to milk another 680 from me so they hushed up and sent me the 1 year EAD in 20 days.





    hairstyles Julia Roberts and Mickey julia roberts kids 2009. Julia Roberts is set to play
  • Julia Roberts is set to play



  • diptam
    02-02 02:02 PM
    1) I downloaded the form G-639 from USCIS website just now , after briefly going thru it seems like just I-140 approval copy should not go above $25 , may be less. However much complicated requests will add higher costs.

    2) No, employer will not get to know. I dont think they sends anything like that to employer. After all you are the beneficiary of the I-140 petition. Its not that you are getting "Tax Returns for Company" by using 3rd party tools.

    Rather moving forward USCIS should make it a rule that I-140 should be shared with the beneficiary as well. I-140 is meant ONLY and ONLY for you.

    Hi Diptam and others, few questions about FOIA,

    1) My employer does not want to share the original I-140 either, so i too want to apply via FOIA, do you know what is the cost of applying ?

    2) If we apply, will the employer get to know ? does uscis send some notification to the employer that the employee requested a copy of I-140 approval notice?

    Thanks, has anyone successfully got it back ?





    SenSan
    06-03 01:17 PM
    @thankgod

    I certainly respect your view on this post that this information is irrelevant to this forum. At the same time I disagree your view. Different view points from other members absolutely help us to know how others perceive things.

    But your "offensive language and replies" to other members views are uncalled-for.

    Now in recent posts, you are using "we" and trying to gain support for what you have been writing.

    I request other members (whoever expressed their views that this post is irrelevant in this forum ) to express their concerns about Thankgod's language in his posts.





    singhsa3
    08-13 09:27 PM
    Please contribute



    Updates Via E-Mail