Pages

 

justin bieber daddy

images the Justin bieber is a daddy?? justin bieber daddy. justin bieber daddy.
  • justin bieber daddy.



  • flipflop
    12-11 08:47 PM
    It is not I, who decides it on what to do. It is always the opinion of majority members.

    You didn't get me. If the majority members say lets do all of them, which ones you think you will be able to do?





    wallpaper justin bieber daddy. justin bieber daddy. justin bieber daddy. for
  • justin bieber daddy. for



  • boreal
    04-14 06:54 PM
    Sorry to hear this. Regarding medical insurance, your company has to offer you COBRA..you will end up paying almost twice the premium that you have been paying so far, but it would still be better than you footing the delivery charges (10k - 25K). Continue CORBA atleast till the deliver and post-partum - for as long as possible..

    Terminating you in your ninth month pregnancy is probably against the law, i think if you can prove it, you might be able to sue your employer, check your local state laws..

    Good luck..!





    justin bieber daddy. justin bieber you smile i
  • justin bieber you smile i



  • mirage
    04-16 04:21 PM
    I agree with you.
    We do not have to go and sit down in their helluva offices to figure out what the heck is going on. My point is simple. As long as all the so called companies simply write software,provide services to US companies its back office. How much of software written is for native use? How much of the revenue generated by these companies is Indian based? With out infrastructure and manufacturing growing at at least 10% of the other growths people dream about, its nothing but a deck of cards doomed to fall any time. Enough of my rant.





    2011 justin bieber daddy. for justin bieber daddy. justin bieber daddy.
  • justin bieber daddy.



  • gc28262
    06-12 12:00 PM
    Interesting analysis.
    However with country cap in place and if EB-ROW candidates are in plenty, India and China cannot advance even if visa numbers are available.



    more...


    justin bieber daddy. justin bieber dad and mom
  • justin bieber dad and mom



  • Cheran
    04-08 02:39 PM
    Going back might be a good call. But the truth is, no matter how much money you got, how secured you are, the bottom-line is that the call has to come from the individual.

    I will share my concern. I was 23 when I moved here and I already spent 10 years of prime life here in this country. After finishing my college, I worked in India for a year and half, and as any young adult I grew up thinking one day, I will change the way life operates in India. There is a system which operates India. It is powerful, normal human like you and I cannot overcome the system. People like Gandhi could, they are willing to sacrifice them self for the best of others. Or you could if you are like our current politicians who know how to work the system. People like lallu, Jaya, Karunanidhi, Naidu etc, they grew up as a part of the system. For them even when killing someone, they might not feel the remorse. But you and I cannot even bribe without feeling bad, which is good. But the question is how long can you sustain that? I am not 23 anymore; Now, I know what responsibility is all about. I have 2 kids; I don’t know whether I am hard enough to fight the system at this current stage of my life.

    There is a famous quote, which states that there is a breaking point for every human, once we are pushed beyond that point, your action does not originate from your brain. In other words you will become part of the system.

    For me this is the main concern. When I talk to people here who wants to go back, they say that they will buy a house in some close community and they will live a happy life inside. For me that’s a fools dream. You cannot shut off from others, may be for a month or two, soon you have to face the real world.

    So the answer for your question lie in this question. How are you going to handle the system in India? I do not believe that things will change. May be in 25 years; Not anytime soon. So until then you have to live a life where in you have to adjust to the system.

    I do not have an answer to the question. How will I manage the day to day life? If you know the answer let me know

    - ;)





    justin bieber daddy. Justin Bieber : Sugar Daddy
  • Justin Bieber : Sugar Daddy



  • manand24
    07-19 09:53 AM
    EB2/FEDEX delivered on 02-Jul-07 @7:55AM



    more...


    justin bieber daddy. Justin Bieber#39;s father says
  • Justin Bieber#39;s father says



  • desi3933
    06-18 03:25 PM
    Also, what forms do you need to apply for H4 extension? can you have 2 valid visas at the same time say B1/B2 and H4?

    I-539 (Filing Fee $200). Application To Extend/Change Non-immigrant Status
    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=94d12c1a6855d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCR D

    One can have more than 1 visas, but only one active status when physically present in the USA.

    Exception: One may maintain H1/H4/L1/L2 status along with AOS Pending status.

    Please check and verify details with your attorney/lawyer. This is NOT a legal advice.

    ----------------------------------
    Permanent Resident since May 2002





    2010 justin bieber you smile i justin bieber daddy. the Justin bieber is a daddy??
  • the Justin bieber is a daddy??



  • jonty_11
    10-17 11:39 AM
    Gave in and sent PP by Fedex yesterday for Schedule A, grp 2 case.My attorney did not advise me to PP nor did a legally brain I turn to for advice. He said its likely that I would get approved even during retrogression.
    But I decided its better to know sooner than later, preferably before spouse started using EAD, and if a miracle happens (who can prevent miracles?) the 485 could also get approved concurrently with the 140.... And because I have 13 days more before retrogression hits. And because I saw people reportiing really qiuck turn around after PP. My employer was willing to pay half as well...

    Well plus I did not want to be stuck in the general EB2 pool (India) which looks like its a black hole. I have an approved labor from 2004 there.(yet to file 140 for that one)..so didn't see a reason to be stuck there with a 2006 PD.

    I still wonder if my reasons were sane and if my hasty action mght prevent my spouse from working -- if the 140 gets denied...Well, we'll take it as it comes..it may mean goodbye to the US or something..

    BTW as far as I know, retrogression doesn't start till November 1st.

    Bluekayal
    How did u change from EB2 to SCH A worker? wahts the basis for that?



    more...


    justin bieber daddy. justin bieber dad and mom.
  • justin bieber dad and mom.



  • gceverywhere
    03-19 02:55 PM
    What are you talking about? Let me have two of whatever you are smoking or drinking.
    You have it all wrong. Your experience or qualification DO NOT QUALIFY you for EB2. It is the requirement of JOB that matters. GOT IT.
    Now go scream your lungs out in front of the Capitol, Yelling "DISCRIMINATION".:mad:

    Instead of finding his faults, wouldn't it be easier to show some empathy to the point he is raising?

    IV has to do something specifically for EB3 I soon or else we'll lose the confidence of a lot of supporters. 2001...are you kidding me?





    hair justin bieber daddy. justin bieber daddy. Justin Bieber#39;s new film,
  • Justin Bieber#39;s new film,



  • sanju
    02-23 01:38 PM
    Cool down, Sanju. I am a little surprised to read your flaming post, which buddyinfo didn't deserve. He/she didn't allude to anything that you are talking about. Usually, you write sensible posts. I will leave it at that.

    Green Tech, There is a history of posts with buddyinfo alias buddyinusa alias buddyinuk etc etc. This guy has a background of sounding like someone from India, and attacking specific community, pitching one against the other, which it typical terrorist mid-set. The other day he pretended like someone from north India and attacked people from AP. He was also supportive and sympathic towards terrorist who attacked Mumbai on 11/26. Based on that history, I read between the lines whenever he post, and I see it in that light. Others in that category are sab and gcisadawg. I hope it explains where I am coming from.


    .



    more...


    justin bieber daddy. Daddy Bieber and Justin Have
  • Daddy Bieber and Justin Have



  • Green.Tech
    02-23 11:23 AM
    Let me guess, you are a pakistani terrorist. Now you are jealous that how come an Indian muslim win 2 oscars? How will you give out your hateful message to other pakistanis terrorists that indian muslims are being torchured, so you have to "save" indian muslims. Too bad, no pakistani got an oscar. I know why, because the terror capital of the world is going down the drain pretty fast.

    .

    Cool down, Sanju. I am a little surprised to read your flaming post, which buddyinfo didn't deserve. He/she didn't allude to anything that you are talking about. Usually, you write sensible posts. I will leave it at that.





    hot justin bieber dad and mom justin bieber daddy. Justin Bieber is about to
  • Justin Bieber is about to



  • hsingh82
    02-23 09:01 AM
    Let me guess, you are a pakistani terrorist. Now you are jealous that how come an Indian muslim win 2 oscars? How will you give out your hateful message to other pakistanis terrorists that indian muslims are being torchured, so you have to "save" indian muslims. Too bad, no pakistani got an oscar. I know why, because the terror capital of the world is going down the drain pretty fast.

    .

    Sanju, these comments were uncalled for. I understand your emotions on ARR winning Oscars but just don't bash someone who has different views. The guy never said anything about ARR, he just said his work in Dil Se was better and many people may agree with him. Why would you call him a terrorist??? Come on man and you say you want GC because you got exceptional skills ....you mean exceptional non-sense hatred........ on a lighter note ARR can apply GC in EB1 category and get it quickly :p



    more...


    house JUSTIN Bieber has been dating justin bieber daddy. justin bieber daddy.
  • justin bieber daddy.



  • mrsahaayam
    03-17 07:14 AM
    Thank you all :)





    tattoo Justin Bieber : Sugar Daddy justin bieber daddy. Justin Bieber Daddy-okie
  • Justin Bieber Daddy-okie



  • ramus
    06-28 05:13 PM
    If 140 is approved and dates are current most likely you will get one year extension...But sure you will get H1B extension.



    I think its If pending...and labor approved 365 days before start date. I still need to check with my attorney. Also even if 140 is approved and dates are current i would not be able to extend.



    more...


    pictures Justin Bieber#39;s father says justin bieber daddy. Justin Bieber and Double
  • Justin Bieber and Double



  • gc_on_demand
    08-20 11:08 PM
    bump





    dresses Justin Bieber is about to justin bieber daddy. justin bieber daddy.
  • justin bieber daddy.



  • dba9ioracle
    09-08 01:55 PM
    Do you know many of the deals/contracts are done in a golf course ? That's why your account manager has marketed you with higher rates. Rate is not always based on skill sets.

    You should start playing golf and you can market yourself too..



    more...


    makeup justin bieber dad and mom. justin bieber daddy. JUSTIN Bieber has been dating
  • JUSTIN Bieber has been dating



  • bijualex29
    05-11 02:53 PM
    bkarnik is absolutely correct;





    girlfriend Justin Bieber Daddy-okie justin bieber daddy. Justin Bieber Rascal Flatts
  • Justin Bieber Rascal Flatts



  • n_2006
    05-14 09:57 AM
    I agree with you totally. Being patient is a good way to take this. I have seen this happening at my work place too. But until we get GC we have to learn to handle this. We are 16 desi's in my company and my managers says that many "co-workers" are jealous as it seems that we are taking their jobs
    etc.
    I hope this CIR passes and I get EAD and I shall try to leave as soon as possible.

    Leaving to another company? and keep changing until you get a better company.





    hairstyles Daddy Bieber and Justin Have justin bieber daddy. Justin Bieber Somebody to love
  • Justin Bieber Somebody to love



  • smuggymba
    04-20 02:13 PM
    ======================
    I agree that we MUST educate them.

    Most of them do not know anything about L1. They think only about H1. I have been to my Congressman's office several times and have written numerous letters (not emails but printed and signed letters, as they have a better impact).

    Requst one and all to do that. CIR is dead now. What next? can we debate?

    Cheers!

    Politicians are very well aware of our issues; they just don't want to provide a solution because of the hispanic caucus.





    LostInGCProcess
    01-15 11:11 AM
    My prayers are with the family members.

    let me quote from the news article:

    "He was profusely bleeding and was rushed to a hospital but he succumbed to the injuries," said Murthy.

    The motive behind the killing is not known but Murthy, an official of the state-owned Bharast Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL), quoted Vishal's friends as saying that some African Americans shot him after an altercation.

    It appears that it might have been a robbery. And I feel the hospital did not do much to save his life. Since he was shot in the leg (the bullet might have hit the main artery) its still possible to stop the bleeding. I personally feel he could have been saved, unless we know the full story.

    I feel so sorry for the poor guy and their family. After all the hard work in life, he didn't deserve to die like this.

    Folks, please be extra cautious when you get into in your car.

    1) Always check the rear seat before getting in your car. A crook might be hiding there.

    2) When you get inside a car that is parked in a building ( with insufficient lighting or no people around), immediately lock the door. Thats the first thing you have to do, and then arrange the shopping bag or item that are in your hand.

    3) If some stranger is approaching you, be cautious, no matter how 'friendly' he looks. Think fast and look for exit signs and plan an exit run, should the need arise.

    4) I read long time ago, if in the worst case, say a carjacker who gained access inside your car and hiding in the back seat. And if you have not noticed anything and you just started the vehicle and are about to go, he puts a knife of gun and asks directs you to drive his way, then, JUST SPEED UP STRAIGHT AND HIT THE WALL OR PILAR AS FAST AS YOU CAN. The air bag would protect you after the collision, but the passenger(carjacker) would be thrown out or would have sever body injuries. You would have enough time to escape with minor injuries.

    5) Take precautions and don't loiter in areas that you not familiar with.

    Be safe, folks!!!





    snathan
    03-15 10:58 PM
    ?He who is without sin, let him cast the first stone.? - Christ, in John 8:7

    Comtting a crime and trying to blame it on others for that....

    is that what you are supporting?



    Updates Via E-Mail