Pages

 

love poems in malayalam

images Malayalam Scrap for Love love poems in malayalam. Poems middot; Malayalam Love
  • Poems middot; Malayalam Love



  • Milind123
    08-02 12:52 PM
    My company lawyer addressed this part. The way it works is that they will work on your file only when your PD is current. So even if you apply now, they most likely wont work on it after July as your PD wont be current. Then when next time (say in Jan 2008) when your PD becomes current, they will pick up all the files for that month and start working on it. It might be that they will work on your file on Jan1st or Jan 31st. You can send your wife AOS the moment your PD becomes current. So you want to make sure that it reaches there before they approve your AOS. In case you are extremely unlucky, then they would start working on your file on 1st day of the month and finish it before end of that day, making it impossible for your wife's application to go through. Thats rare though. So if you can make sure that her app reaches on 1st day of the month in which PD is current, then they should most likely add her to your AOS and work on those together and make your life go forward....its a chance which you will be taking...But again life is a chance

    Best answer so far. One more thing, you can hold back some silly thing making sure you get RFE, then you should have enough time to file her 485 when PD becomes current again. However, I don't know if they send out RFE's when your PD is not current. Also, send your application just before Aug 17th (say 15th). I also read somewhere that when dates are current for a given PD, receipt date is the driving date.
    Note: Not a lawyer, don't intent to be one (never).





    wallpaper Poems middot; Malayalam Love love poems in malayalam. love poemsduringmore
  • love poemsduringmore



  • ragz4u
    04-12 12:42 PM
    Yours will be cashed soon.

    Thanks





    love poems in malayalam. Short Love Poem 1 Full
  • Short Love Poem 1 Full



  • Macaca
    02-08 08:39 PM
    Just wanted those sending applications now to know that Nebraska has recently rejected hundreds of (i) EB2 cases with x yrs of experience + BS even when x is 10 and (ii) EB-1 cases even with Ph.Ds (this accding to my lawyer.)

    Ph D does not make it EB1 at all. I know fresh CS/EE Ph Ds from good schools in teaching jobs in reasonable schools apply for EB2. I was surprised to know this.

    Based on the posts here, it looks like there are no fixed rules. I don't know whether it depends on your lawyer or USCIS or both.





    2011 love poemsduringmore love poems in malayalam. love quotes in malayalam. for
  • love quotes in malayalam. for



  • RamBihari
    02-15 05:49 PM
    hi,

    i have 3 yrs degree + 1 yr pg diploma. I have been working in industry for past 17 years, and don't think any degree or even doctorate would add much to my qualification for the job that i am doing.

    I am currently filed in eb3 category, and new company i am changing job to are ready to refile my gc. But they won't file my gc in eb2 category, as i don't meet the 4 yr bs requirement.

    My son will be in the highschool in 4 years, and i don't want to spend a lot of money on getting ms to myself. But for the gc i am looking for fastest and cheapest way to get ms program. I have no idea how it works, what qualifies me for a degree, what can i get credits for. Any inputs would be appreciated.

    Thanks!


    1



    more...


    love poems in malayalam. - Malayalam Love Poems
  • - Malayalam Love Poems



  • mayurcreation
    02-18 12:11 PM
    I have filed FIOA request and got reference no. or control number with below information in letter after 3 weeks of mailing initial form G-639 (notarized)....

    All FOIA/PA related requests, including address changes, must be submitted in writing and be signed by the requestor. Please include the control number on all correspondence. Requests may be mailed to the "FOIA/PA Officer at the National Records Center. P.O. Box 648010. Lee's Summit. MO 64064-8010" or fax to 816-350-5785. You may also submit FOIA/PA related requests to email address at uscis.foia@dhs.gov.

    Hope this will help some one.

    Good Luck.


    I have applied for FOIA during Oct 2007. No response yet. Just checked the status. Thank you very much for the link. I did not know it existed earlier. Do you happen to know how I can change the address because I have moved ? I called the number they listed for FOIA on reciept notice. The asked me to call the regular USCIS number to update the address. The person who answered the regular USCIS customer service had no Idea about reciept notices starting with NRC. Any solution for this?





    love poems in malayalam. Malayalam Love Messages
  • Malayalam Love Messages



  • chanduv23
    10-04 04:53 PM
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^



    more...


    love poems in malayalam. Malayalam love is the lion
  • Malayalam love is the lion



  • nonimmi
    09-15 03:36 PM
    My kids didn' go to day care until they are 1.5 years old, then they want to babysitter , they started going to day care after 2.5 years. Day care is right place for kids after 2 years, because they need other kids to play, staying home is boring for them. I have personally experienced this.

    Great memory! You remember your age 2 experience!!
    No wonder why you're so successful!! ;)





    2010 Short Love Poem 1 Full love poems in malayalam. Malayalam Scrap for Love
  • Malayalam Scrap for Love



  • NKR
    08-18 04:39 PM
    If we have children, I would prefer to have them at home.

    Aren't you going to the hospital? :), just kidding, i know what you meant.



    more...


    love poems in malayalam. Tamil+love+poems+in+tamil
  • Tamil+love+poems+in+tamil



  • munnu77
    05-06 05:49 PM
    Yes my note was for humor.
    But to answer questions :

    out of all useful land , I guess africa has lots of uninhabited land!, so someone would not mind selling! Its not to offend anyone. I have great respect for africans, being aware that we come from them!
    Me being an indian upper class guy, and this OBC thing going on back home, I dont think I belong to that country that much, where me/my children will be discreminated against!!!
    So dont you guys now think we need our OWN country???


    wooooowwww...u really need US green card ASAP..





    hair love quotes in malayalam. for love poems in malayalam. poems, plays and short
  • poems, plays and short



  • nrk
    08-11 10:24 AM
    I was current for 2 months in 2008, didn't get. lets hope for the best

    Thanks nrk. I am keeping my fingers crossed. I was current for two months in 2008 but did not get. So hoping for the best this time but again I would not be surprised if I don't get it, especially looking at USCIS/DOS works.



    more...


    love poems in malayalam. Tamil Love Poems Images: Saji
  • Tamil Love Poems Images: Saji



  • coopheal
    05-29 09:40 PM
    Could someone put a good summary of this bill on wiki.
    http://immigrationvoice.org/wiki/index.php/S.1085





    hot - Malayalam Love Poems love poems in malayalam. Love Poems , Tamil Add
  • Love Poems , Tamil Add



  • VMH_GC
    07-09 01:56 PM
    I just spread the news about flower campaign to my 5 collegues. They are interested to send. I already sent mine which will reach on 10th July .



    more...


    house malayalam love scrap , love love poems in malayalam. ecards love poems,
  • ecards love poems,



  • lskreddy
    05-21 12:53 PM
    I did all that but still show April 15. :(

    Could somebody tell me what's the date for I140 @ NSC?

    Thanks!

    I140 -- Varied dates but for Skilled worker -- March 10, NIW -- Feb 27th, Advanced Degree -- July 05





    tattoo Malayalam Love Messages love poems in malayalam. malayalam poem kerala
  • malayalam poem kerala



  • andycool
    08-11 07:53 AM
    Visa Bulletin for September 2010 (http://travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_5113.html)



    more...


    pictures Malayalam love is the lion love poems in malayalam. love quotes in malayalam. love
  • love quotes in malayalam. love



  • cjagtap
    07-20 04:12 PM
    my application reached on 2 nd july at 10:23 am at TSC.no check cashed yet





    dresses Love Poems , Tamil Add love poems in malayalam. A bilingual book of love poems
  • A bilingual book of love poems



  • imh1b
    04-20 10:32 AM
    ================================

    Hi all!

    Please visit this link !

    Comprehensive immigration reform probably doomed - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_obama_immigration)

    THis is precisely what I had said yesterday! The issues HAS and WILL be kept alive, FOREVER!

    In a way it is good because, now we can plead with both parties to think of LEGAL WORKERS like us!

    If this ends the "hostage drama" by the "illegals" we should be more than happy!

    What next???

    Thank you!!!

    So you think we can only Plead? I agree.

    What special do we have to offer that makes us important than CIR?

    Ask yourself

    Votes: no
    Contribution: no
    How many of our employers are pleading for us?
    How many citizens are pleading for us?

    If you say we are paing taxes so we should get greencard. That does not make sense. We are using roads, hospitals, infrastucture of this country and we pay taxes as long we live here.

    If you say we invent new things, start Google etc then these people qualify for EB1 and it is always current.

    If you say we have USA masters then we can apply in EB2. EB2 will get current next year or its wait time is going to decrease and will be 2 years max. So 2 years or less is a reasonable processing time within a 6 year H1B processing time.

    I am playing devils advocate here and trying to tell you to think beyond pleading. We did not come to this country to plead. Once you start thinking negative there are many negatives as I have written above and you will go in depression.

    Who is stopping you from Meeting lawmakers? Have you done that?
    Who is stopping you from contacting media? Have you done that?
    Who is stopping you from contacting your CEO of the company and ask for help? Have you done that.
    Who is stopping you from contacting organizations of Indian American citizens and ask for help?
    Who is stopping you to do rallies everymonth on weekend in every state. Why are we not doing it if we are so depressed with Greencard.
    Who is stopping you from contributing to IV?
    Who is stopping us from doing lobby days in DC once every month?

    Why can't we do. I have tried to do at least one item in this list. If we all at least pick one item, it will be enough.



    more...


    makeup Tamil+love+poems+in+tamil love poems in malayalam. malayalam love scrap , love
  • malayalam love scrap , love



  • ivslave
    09-14 03:27 PM
    we have close to 200 votes... I never imagined the % will so much higer..... around 80%...

    Thanks again.





    girlfriend malayalam poem kerala love poems in malayalam. Malayalam Love Quotes Images:
  • Malayalam Love Quotes Images:



  • nb_des
    06-18 02:27 PM
    I am planning to file EAD/AP for my wife who is on H4 along with adjustment of status application. Will she continue on her H4 status till she gets EAD/AP?





    hairstyles Tamil Love Poems Images: Saji love poems in malayalam. Malayalam Love Quotes Images:
  • Malayalam Love Quotes Images:



  • needhelp!
    05-07 12:39 PM
    ---- S wrote:

    Hehe.. I agree.. so I decided not to put my head under
    any of those caps ;)


    --- G wrote:

    > K,
    >
    > Coming to think of it, with all that we are going in
    > the US, with H-1B caps, with Green Card country
    > caps, > I think staying back in the US, is nothing short of
    > bold either..;)..j/k..
    >

    ------- K wrote:
    >
    > Bold decision, S. Good luck with all your
    > future
    > endeavors!
    >
    > K
    >
    > --- On Sun, 5/4/08, S
    >
    >
    > Hey guys,
    >
    > I am glad to inform you that we are moving back to
    > India this month. I have accepted an offer with <xyzMultinational>
    > India Development Center in Hyderabad. Just few days remaining now, so getting very busy winding things up... It's a very exciting time!! :)
    >
    > Cheers,
    > S





    garybanz
    11-29 12:05 PM
    All,
    My wife and I applied for EAD together almost 110 days back. My EAD came through within 60 days but no signs of any progress on my wife's EAD.
    Are more of you facing the same issue? We called USCIS and the officer expected another 3-4 month delay.

    What are our Options? I thought USCIS had a commitment to send out EADs within 90 days! Any idea why the interim EAD thing was dropped? Any exceptions under which they actually give interim EADs?

    Thanks,





    desi3933
    02-11 03:34 PM
    Looking at the Labor cert , it says "Masters degree" and NOT "Masters or equivalent". that might be the caused the I140 denial .

    Any one had this situation before ?

    Thanks
    -vinod

    I have sent you PM.

    It seems that your I-140 is re-evaluated and denied.


    ___________________
    Not a legal advice.



    Updates Via E-Mail