Pages

 

marc ecko logo

images Marc Ecko Cut amp; Sew T Shirt, marc ecko logo. with a Marc Ecko logo in
  • with a Marc Ecko logo in


  • dallasdude
    06-12 12:56 PM
    If they get continus apps from Eb1 in each quater how can they set up cutoff date ? ( I mean their demand with in range of supply ) .. isn't that illegal ?

    Most recently, the cutoff dates for EB3-India was set on Jan 05 bulletin and for EB2-India on October 05. Not sure about the other categories, but it seems to me that they either do it at the start of a quarter or at the beginning of a fiscal year. Based on their comments, it does seem like demand is starting to exceed supply for those EB1 categories.

    I feel like EB1 India and China will have cutoff dates beginning October 09.




    wallpaper with a Marc Ecko logo in marc ecko logo. MARC ECKO COLLECTION More
  • MARC ECKO COLLECTION More


  • sanju
    12-30 03:43 PM
    Maybe we are not looking at this article in the right context.

    This artilce was written for the purpose of Russian version of 'The Daily Show with Jon Stewart'. So it was written in the context of commedy. Lets read it and laugh about it as was intended by its author.

    ha ha ha ha ha ha, it means I just finished reading the article.


    .




    marc ecko logo. Mens Marc Ecko The King Box
  • Mens Marc Ecko The King Box


  • desi3933
    06-29 05:52 PM
    To so called "freedom figher"

    Court cases are filed with legal basis. Not on emotional outburst.

    I suggest that you spend your $100 to get an advice from lawyer on your "points" including the meaning for "We the People".

    .




    2011 MARC ECKO COLLECTION More marc ecko logo. Marc Ecko The King Box Set
  • Marc Ecko The King Box Set


  • Caliber
    04-02 01:20 PM
    Is it a guaranty or just assumption that we get GC in few months if we pool $300 ??? sounds to me is a guaranty.. can you back this up with reasonable explanation????

    Sorry, if I did not state properly. I did not mean it and there is no guaranty. But if we have more money, IV core can go ahead and lobby with full force.

    Apologize for the miscommunication.



    more...

    marc ecko logo. Marc Ecko Chronograph E14531G1
  • Marc Ecko Chronograph E14531G1


  • eb3retro
    10-10 04:02 PM
    When I said this is a SCAM and they just don�t want us to have Greencard. Everybody got mad at me.
    Lets see when we will get Greencards��God Knows.

    KAKA will not say anything�


    kaka, we all agree, u are the best here..(u know best in what!!!)




    marc ecko logo. Marc Ecko Artifaks Camograff
  • Marc Ecko Artifaks Camograff


  • americandesi
    05-21 04:37 PM
    coud you also paste NSC dates?


    Service Center Processing Dates for Nebraska Service Center Posted May 15, 2008


    I-90 Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card Initial issuance or replacement December 20, 2007
    I-90 Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card 10-year renewal October 15, 2007
    I-90A Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card Initial issuance or replacement for Special Agricultral Workers (SAW) October 15, 2007
    I-102 Application for Replacement/Initial Nonimmigrant Arrival/Departure Record Initial issuance or replacement of a Form I-94 February 15, 2008
    I-129 Petition for A Nonimmigrant Worker H-1B - Specialty occupation - Visa to be issued abroad March 16, 2008
    I-129 Petition for A Nonimmigrant Worker H-1B - Specialty occupation - Change of status in the U.S. March 16, 2008
    I-129 Petition for A Nonimmigrant Worker H-1B - Specialty occupation - Extension of stay in the U.S. March 16, 2008
    I-129 Petition for A Nonimmigrant Worker H-2A - Temporary workers April 15, 2008
    I-129 Petition for A Nonimmigrant Worker H-2B - Other temporary workers April 15, 2008
    I-129 Petition for A Nonimmigrant Worker H-3 - Temporary trainees March 16, 2008
    I-129 Petition for A Nonimmigrant Worker L - Intracompany transfers March 16, 2008
    I-129 Petition for A Nonimmigrant Worker Blanket L March 16, 2008
    I-129 Petition for A Nonimmigrant Worker O - Extraordinary ability March 16, 2008
    I-129 Petition for A Nonimmigrant Worker P - Athletes, artists, and entertainers March 16, 2008
    I-129 Petition for A Nonimmigrant Worker Q - Cultural exchange visitors and exchange visitors participating in the Irish Peace process March 16, 2008
    I-129 Petition for A Nonimmigrant Worker R - Religious occupation March 16, 2008
    I-129 Petition for A Nonimmigrant Worker TN - North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) professional March 16, 2008
    I-131 Application for Travel Document Permanent resident applying for a re-entry permit July 30, 2007
    I-131 Application for Travel Document Refugee or aslyee applying for a refugee travel document July 30, 2007
    I-131 Application for Travel Document Haitian Refugee Immigrant Fairness Act (HRIFA) principal applying for advance parole February 15, 2008
    I-131 Application for Travel Document Haitian Refugee Immigrant Fairness Act (HRIFA) dependent applying for advance parole February 15, 2008
    I-131 Application for Travel Document All other applicants for advance parole February 15, 2008
    I-140 Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker Extraordinary ability January 19, 2007
    I-140 Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker Outstanding professor or researcher April 27, 2007
    I-140 Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker Multinational executive or manager February 21, 2007
    I-140 Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker Schedule A Nurses February 15, 2007
    I-140 Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker Advanced degree or exceptional ability July 05, 2007
    I-140 Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker Advanced degree or exceptional ability requesting a National Interest Waiver February 27, 2007
    I-140 Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker Skilled worker or professional March 10, 2007
    I-140 Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker Unskilled worker May 01, 2007
    I-212 Application for Permission to Reapply for Admission into the U.S. After Deportation or Removal Readmission after deportation or removal October 30, 2007
    I-360 Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er), or Special Immigrant All other special immigrants November 17, 2007
    I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status Employment-based adjustment applications July 14, 2007
    I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status Based on grant of asylum more than 1 year ago March 21, 2007
    I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status Based on refugee admission more than 1 year ago February 01, 2007
    I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status Under the Haitian Refugee Immigrant Fairness Act (HRIFA) July 20, 2007
    I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status Under the Indochinese Adjustment Act April 15, 2007
    I-539 Application to Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status Change of status to H or L dependents February 15, 2008
    I-539 Application to Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status Change status to the F or M academic or vocational student categories February 15, 2008
    I-539 Application to Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status Change Status to the J exchange visitor category February 15, 2008
    I-539 Application to Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status All other change of status applications February 15, 2008
    I-539 Application to Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status Extension of stay for H and L dependents February 15, 2008
    I-539 Application to Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status Extension of Stay for F or M academic or vocational students February 15, 2008
    I-539 Application to Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status Extension of Stay for J exchange visitors February 15, 2008
    I-539 Application to Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status All other extension applications February 15, 2008
    I-612 Application for Waiver of the Foreign Residence Requirement Application for a waiver of the 2-year foreign residence requirement based on exceptional hardship or persecution July 31, 2007
    I-730 Refugee/Asylee Relative Petition Petition for accompanying family members of a refugee or an asylee November 21, 2006
    I-751 Petition to Remove the Conditions on Residence Removal of lawful permanent resident conditions (spouses of U.S. citizens and lawful permanent residents September 05, 2007
    I-765 Application for Employment Authorization Based on an approved asylum application [(a)(5)] March 17, 2008
    I-765 Application for Employment Authorization Based on a request by a qualified F-1 academic student. [(c)(3)] February 15, 2008
    I-765 Application for Employment Authorization Based on a pending asylum application [(c)(8)] March 17, 2008
    I-765 Application for Employment Authorization Based on a pending I-485 adjustment application [(c)(9)] February 15, 2008
    I-765 Application for Employment Authorization All other applications for employment authorization February 15, 2008
    I-817 Application for Family Unity Benefits Voluntary departure under the family unity program November 17, 2007
    I-824 Application for Action on an Approved Application or Petition To request further action on an approved application or petition April 08, 2007



    more...

    marc ecko logo. Marc Ecko logo on dial Brushed
  • Marc Ecko logo on dial Brushed


  • indyanguy
    09-22 04:09 PM
    Had called last time.. Called again.. Hope they stay long enough without recess to discuss this bill tomorrow !!!! :mad:




    2010 Mens Marc Ecko The King Box marc ecko logo. Marc Ecko Cut amp; Sew T Shirt,
  • Marc Ecko Cut amp; Sew T Shirt,


  • h1techSlave
    09-29 02:02 PM
    Do you have to go thru an accountant to start a company?

    I started an LLC earlier this year. Much easier and less risk with an LLC. It is still early to say whether the company will make it to higher grounds or not. But I sure am trying. I have me and my wife as manager members. No employees at the moment.

    Best of luck to you all. GC or no GC, we can still make the entrepreneur dream happen.



    more...

    marc ecko logo. New Mens Red Marc Ecko hoodie
  • New Mens Red Marc Ecko hoodie


  • nixstor
    10-12 08:33 PM
    My last post in the matter. By our perspective, what I meant was, if you see an article talking about common topics such American Compititiveness or Illegal immigration you can always send an e-mail to the reporter and talk about plight legal immigrants. In most cases you will see a response from the reporter, whether they publish it or not is generally a matter of who you represent and audicences to the cause and other issues . That's why I said if IV as an organisation sends an e-mail (it could be me or you but representing IV itself) there is a possiblity that you will be taken seriously. But repeating the same issue to the same reporter 100 times will not make it any important it might even have a deleterious effect. I have seen this method working in the past. If you disagree with my approach, let's agree to dissagree on our approaches.

    --> Hear you totally sending one single message but what will you release for press and how often will you do it. If I am not mistaken, You are suggesting that we come up with a list of issues and do a press release and that should be fine. Well, Its a good idea and I am sure we had PR releases when there were events.

    If you are saying that we should do a press release now instead of sending personalised emails, I guess its gotta be more with the $$ than being able to do it. Not all reporters, do leave an email and google might do the job. I have tried sending emails to such reporters and the response has been lukewarm over the past 2 months. Here is what one reporter has to say.

    Well, you�ve got a hard sell now because everything is so centered on the elections, and the larger immigration story centers on the undocumented (who are far greater in number than high skilled immigrants, at least those seeking green cards.) A lot of media outlets also don�t have immigration reporters per se. If I were you I�d target business reporters. But make sure they haven�t already done something on this in the past year, because even though not everyone listens to or reads everything we do, we do tend to wait a while before repeating the same topic.

    Mostly the problem is we all have tons and tons of possible stories and not enough time to do them all, so I can understand your frustation


    Do you think that if 3 or 4 more of us has written to her, will she re consider it? may be or may not be. I dont think they have so much time to cause a detrimental effect. They dont want to write on it, it goes to /dev/null :)

    <---

    If this is the case no matter how many e-mail we send it will not have any impact on him/her. That debate is almost like Conservative vs. Liberal debate and no amount of convincing can convince the other side.


    I thought that was what we are doing. 25, 10, 1000 are all numbers, if 1000 is a spam why 25 isn't a spam. I think it is subjective.

    --> Well, There is too much prediction on this forum than sending emails to people. Forget about email, I doubt if every member has sent the webfax. When you call it SPAM, Is it 100% unsolicited, undesired and one of those email that should have gone to the bulk folder but came to Inbox? I dont think so. But by doing copy/paste, we might be just telling that we are seeking attention. By writing in our words, may be we are expressing a concern. Public can always write to media and lawmakers. Circling back with the number 25, I dont consider it a spam if 25 people express a genuine problem in their own words

    <--

    Anyway, I will contact a local reporter and see how it goes, but I will not send e-mail to this editor becasue there are already e-mails sent by others conveying the same thing.

    -->I will be very happy if you can elicit a response easil y and will learn the tricks from you ;) Sure, You can refrain from sending an email to this editor as I clearly see that there have been ~ 10 or more emails.

    <--




    hair Marc Ecko The King Box Set marc ecko logo. Red By Marc Ecko Womens Purple
  • Red By Marc Ecko Womens Purple


  • bkr
    08-30 11:01 PM
    GO to Trenton DMV (theoritically every DMV), they will give you a DL till 6/20/2008. Due to these delays in H1b Extensions, NJ DMV's extending the DL another 90 days expecting that will suffice

    Thank you Pappu and Teachmeamerica07. Luckily my H1 got approved after responding to the RFE in the first week. Hoping to get the papers by next week.

    Wish you all the best for those who are experiencing this problem.



    more...

    marc ecko logo. Wars Hoodie by Marc Ecko
  • Wars Hoodie by Marc Ecko


  • coolvigo
    11-05 10:25 PM
    Dear friend

    It looks like you can show some light on my stuggle with ICICI bank to deposit money in My ICICI NRE account.

    Story is like this, I went to India this summer deposited money to several mutual funds from my ICICI NRe account. One of the investment (in franklin ) was wrong by the mistake of my agent ( because US person can not invest in some of the US based mututal funds and frankln is US based fund) So I had to struggle to get money back from Franklin, as it was not proper investment ( wer mentioned NRE US based in forms, so they should have out right rejected investment, but they alloted it and then I have to fght back to get it returned)

    Luckly due to my correct application I was able to get money back from franklin. they issued RS check, which I tried to deposit to my NRE account at ICICI bank. ICICI rejected check saying it is in RS. I tried to persue them it is REFUND FROM MUTUAL FUND (NRE INVESTMENT) from the same ICICI account but they still wants the proof that it NRE money. I have still this check bouncing back between me and ICCI bank. I also approached franklin to get letter. This time they have qouted some earlier RBI rule ( I have not read letter) and I am trying to redeposit that with check again.

    Here in this My bigger question is we all are investing lot of Money from NRE account in Mutual funds and other investment options available to US in India as NRI. but when it comes to getting money back in our NRE account ( naturally all returns/refunds from India investment will be in RUPEES CHECKS ONLY) then we have big trouble like One I am facing right now.

    SO DOES OUR INVESTMENT IS TRUELY REPRETRIABLE.
    WE CAN GET OUR ORIGINAL INVESTMENT AS WELL AS GAINS ON THAT BACK TO NRE ACCOUNT OR NOT

    IS IT THE ICICI BANK ONLY or ALL OTHER BANKS ARE GIVING TROUBLE wHEN WE TRY TO REDEPOSIT OUR MONEY ( in rupees) back to our NRE account.

    Please explain your experiences in this regard.

    If possible also provide links that talk in more details about REPRETRIABILITY OF NRE INVESTMENT

    Also let me know which is best NRE bank to work with without any such hassles in India?


    Dude,
    ICICI sucks......i hate those guys.....their claims are big but poor banking and customer service......personally i have found SBI to be best although they are little slow.

    On the top of it....sending money for investment is a bad idea......I have already lost money in it....and now facing issues getting money back.

    In the whole episode, I lost so much peace of mind that money that grew in India was not worth........I guess there is a limit to what we want but greed inside us still ask us to invest.....let it be hard way....but I have learnt a lesson....if I have to live in US....it is better that I find investment opportunities here and live a "peaceful life". At the end we all need peace !!!




    hot Marc Ecko Chronograph E14531G1 marc ecko logo. Marc Ecko Collection - VADER
  • Marc Ecko Collection - VADER


  • nk2006
    03-03 12:39 PM
    Bulls eye. this is what I am thinking.

    I am looking for an answer in general for all.

    As Chandu pointed out, in general, AOS (pending 485) status gives some protection in terms of maintaining legal status in between jobs. 'Technically' once six months are completed at the employer on whose job the I-485 has been submitted - we should be good. But the issue is AC21 process is not a well streamlined one - no forms etc. Earlier the volume of these cases might be very low for USCIS; now after the July 2007 there are lot more people in the I-485 stage and recent economic conditions could have contributed to large number of people using/potentially using AC21 process to change jobs. Heard many issues - hope USCIS will streamline the process for AC21 job change issues.



    more...

    house Marc Ecko marc ecko logo. Marc Ecko E11032G2 Men#39;s Rhino Logo Rectangle Watch. 0 reviews
  • Marc Ecko E11032G2 Men#39;s Rhino Logo Rectangle Watch. 0 reviews


  • villamonte6100
    11-01 05:29 PM
    This US wide and not a state wide. Homeland security and DMV wanted to use a new database to track immigrants.




    tattoo Marc Ecko Artifaks Camograff marc ecko logo. logo or the Marc Ecko Cut
  • logo or the Marc Ecko Cut


  • rkay
    06-03 12:56 PM
    Are you crazy. Why are you deviating.

    If you know basic english look at the thread completely.

    Nobody talked bad about your winner.

    What is so great about your post. What I found most meaningful was the first post on this thread. As for english competency, we have been watching your english skills on this thread. Let us know if you have any more surprises.



    more...

    pictures Marc Ecko logo on dial Brushed marc ecko logo. Enter Marc Ecko.
  • Enter Marc Ecko.


  • svn
    04-05 12:44 PM
    All,
    The object of this thread is straightforward - it is to understand if you as a donor member will contribute more $ (or start contributing!) if you get more regular information updates (weekly?) from Core? I know there was a funding drive in March which led to us meeting the goal of $10,000 (and then some). However, while there has been a new goal of $10,000 created for April, we have made little progress towards that. As someone who contributed $100 the first time round in March, but haven't yet made a contribution towards the April funding drive, I can admit that one of the primary reasons for this is because there has been very limited information shared since then. While I COMPLETELY trust in the fact that the Core team is making every effort humanly possible to further our cause, I am also a member of the human race that by nature seeks information and looks for leadership to be more sharing about progress. I personally believe transparency is a key enabler not just to gaining participation and building momentum, but also to creating innovative solutions to problems by engaging more individuals in the process (borrowing this "leaf" from President's Obama's playbook will be highly beneficial to our casuse)

    Let me clarify this is NOT an indication of lack of trust in Core NOR do I believe that there isn't a sincere effort being put in by a whole bunch of dedicated individuals. However, my suggestion is simply an idea to further the cause - would definitely like to hear how the rest of this immigration community feels!

    Thanks for your participation in this poll.

    Cheers

    P.S: Just to be clear, I am referring to Regular Updates to DONORS i.e CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS




    dresses Marc Ecko Collection - VADER marc ecko logo. ECKO Unltd. by Marc Ecko Mens
  • ECKO Unltd. by Marc Ecko Mens


  • WithoutGCAmigo
    06-18 11:12 AM
    You mean the EAD and AP application?


    They will send your application back to you.Maybe some experts can opine on this



    more...

    makeup New Mens Red Marc Ecko hoodie marc ecko logo. Marc Ecko
  • Marc Ecko


  • sravani
    05-13 01:37 PM
    Sorry to hear about such cases. We all have to realize one thing here. The employers need us equally bad as we need them (more often than not, not talking about Indian consultancies here). If ever one encounters such racial discrimination and open abuse at the work place, the best recourse is to file a complaint with the higher ups in the HR, start searching for another employer and ditch the current racist employer at the right moment with an appropriate email sent to everyone detailing why the person is leaving at such an important phase of the product development. Yeah, this might sound un-ethical, but sometimes situations do demand such drastic measures to send the right message. That's when all these racist employers would realize the importance of the person that just left the company. Then they can try to fill in the position with their preferred race qualified person and see how difficult that gets!!

    Better still, please talk to your friends and family in other parts of the US and find the areas in the US that are cosmopolitan and try to move to those places. Yeah that is very difficult in the short-term, but in the long-run, you would have peace of mind and a good quality of life after making such a move. Fortunately, i am in the Bay area and i have rarely encountered such racial prejudices out here. Just my two cents.

    Good luck.

    Thanks for your advise and i agree with your thoughts.

    I thought of leaving this company several times, but I am working in this company for 6 years and the only company I worked after coming to USA. I invested so much for this company, like working beyond work hours, working in the weekends, making up the project deadlines for the incompetitive colleagues etc. etc. and now just waiting for my Green Card. There were so many times I thought if I get my Green Card I am going to leave this moment. Years passing by and with this retrogression thing, there is very little hope of getting it soon...

    The positive thing is, my direct supervisor is very nice and I can voice my opinion and she understands me and completely supports me. I am just praying god that I should keep working for her till I get the GC.




    girlfriend logo or the Marc Ecko Cut marc ecko logo. Unltd. and Marc Ecko Cut
  • Unltd. and Marc Ecko Cut


  • rimzhim
    02-08 12:46 PM
    On a second thought, though, why then DOL said that I required 5 when I had MS plus 5 yrs of exp.? Did they interpret my 5 as including the 4 yrs attributed to getting MS?
    it is the experience after the MS that counts.

    PS: Also, if someone takes 4 yrs to do MS when it should not (exceptions health-related gaps) take more than 2 to 2+1/2 yrs, red flags may arise.




    hairstyles Wars Hoodie by Marc Ecko marc ecko logo. MARC ECKO FANS GET quot;ECKOquot; LOGO
  • MARC ECKO FANS GET quot;ECKOquot; LOGO


  • lacrossegc
    01-14 01:34 PM
    It appears form the wording in the text that, anyone who has maintained a continuous stay for at least 5 years preceding and up to the date of enactment of this bill, gets to apply for AOS and be granted permanent residence.

    so with respect to EB folks, this provides GC aspirants (with 5 year stay) an immediate relief. The total quota numbers are not modified. Everything stays as is. This appears to be a one time relief to free up the choke in the system (at least for EB).

    thanks,
    slowwin

    I wonder how it would work for existing AOS applicants. The existing applicants have already applied under the INA c9 subsections. The text of the current bill states that the applicant needs to apply under this bill's section to adjust status, similar to 245i. Now if this means reapplying under this section, that would mean another flood of applicants. Obviously with such a deluge, you wouldnt need a quota, the CIS system itself will take years to sort out the applicants.




    h1techSlave
    03-10 08:43 PM
    Sure, your point is very much valid. What I understand from the Freakenomics experiment and EB3I behavior with respect to IV is that only a few folks have the perseverance to go all the way from D to B.

    Take 100 folks with C grade and give them the $50 offer for B. May be 80% will reach that goal. (I do not recall the actual results of the experiment).

    Take 100 folks with D grade and give them the $50 offer for B. Ideally we should see 80% of folks improving their grade to a C (one level up). But in real life only may be half as much (40%) will actually improve their grades to a C.

    Interesting experiment, and I can see that is how human beings respond sometimes.

    However we are guaranteed something in return when we TRY to do what we believe in, regardless of the odds as we see them: the satisfaction of DOING something about it, and a real shot at getting what we want.

    Easy to try it. Pick anything, literally anything about your life you want to change (from changing your job to losing weight to calling up your parents more frequently).

    Then WITHOUT THE FEAR OF FAILURE, do something about it. It will either work out, which will be terrific. Or it won't... maybe you don't success at that job interview after all, or you still put on weight. Even then, the satisfaction that comes from having TRIED is yours to keep! (Personally, I have found this to be more motivating for trying those things again, as opposed to the hopelessness that results from not trying and then seeing things not improve.) And of course, since failure is only one of two possibilities that there can be, you do succeed 50% of the times that you try honestly!

    In case of IV's efforts including the upcoming Advocacy Day, that is exactly how I feel.




    iv_only_hope
    09-29 10:03 AM
    The November Visa Bulletin will almost certainly look exactly like the October Visa Bulletin. The Visa Office has already warned not to expect any movement until the CIS gets around to figuring out how many cases they have and the priority dates of those cases.
    __________________



    Updates Via E-Mail