Pages

 

marley and me dog breed

images for MARLEY amp; ME and MY DOG marley and me dog breed. marley.jpg
  • marley.jpg



  • pshaikh
    12-15 01:34 PM
    I have an appointment at Mumbai Consulate on Jan 2 for H1-B & H4 renewal.

    People who interviewed in December and have started receiving passports back - please provide information in the format below. Thanks!

    Date of interview, Passport received back (yes/no), Date passport received (or N/A), Visa class, Consulate location, Visa renewal only (yes/no), Any other info. worth sharing.

    Eg:
    Dec 5, Passport rcvd -YES, Dec 12, H1-B, Chennai, Renewal-yes
    other details: <.....................>

    Below is some background info. on this recently introduced change:
    Delays in Visa Issuance Resulting from the Department of State?s New Directive on Nonimmigrant Visa Issuance

    The U.S. Department of State (DOS) instructed consular posts that approvals of H, L, O, P and Q visa petitions must be verified through the Petition Information Management Service (PIMS) before a nonimmigrant visa can be issued. PIMS is an electronic report generated by DOS?s Kentucky Consular Center that collects nonimmigrant visa petition approval information from USCIS. PIMS contains data on initial petition approvals and on L blanket petitions that were approved in 2004 or later. PIMS does not contain information on approvals of extension of stay or changes of status petitions.

    Consular officers adjudicating visa applications must consult PIMS to verify the approval of the underlying nonimmigrant visa petition. If the petition approval cannot be verified through PIMS, the officer must contact the Kentucky Consular Center, which in turn attempts to verify the approval through USCIS?s Computer Linked Applications Information Management System (CLAIMS).

    DOS officials state that PIMS verification typically takes no more than 24 hours and that verification through CLAIMS typically takes two business days. Most cases involving initial nonimmigrant visa petitions are verified within these timeframes. However, we have received many reports of longer processing times for extension of stay and change of status cases. These cases must be verified with the assistance of the Kentucky Consular Center and can take longer to be processed. DOS has indicated that there are no current plans to include extension and change of status approval information in PIMS, which may result in significant delays for many applicants.

    Foreign nationals who will be applying for nonimmigrant visas should expect longer processing times due to the new PIMS and CLAIMS verification requirement. How long the electronic process will take may vary from case to case. However, same-day and next-day visa issuance should not be expected. DOS projects that visa issuance will improve once the agency moves to a full online NIV application system in mid-2008.





    wallpaper marley.jpg marley and me dog breed. me dog breeds find buying
  • me dog breeds find buying



  • nivasch
    01-27 09:52 AM
    I don't know is it right Thread or not.
    But i found this information in Rajiv's website.
    The Mesg says:-
    New Volunteer Organization Formed

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Some members of this portal and others have come together to form a new organization supporting legal mmigration with special focus on issues faced by employment-based applicants. Please visit:
    www.immigrationvoice.org


    DISCLAIMER: The Law Offices of Rajiv S. Khanna, PC cannot endorse or verify the activities of any organization. Please use your own judgment.
    ==================================
    If we really not get his Endorsement, then we should remove that Information from our website.
    Think about it


    http://boards.immigrationportal.com/announcement.php?f=235&announcementid=84





    marley and me dog breed. Marley The Boxer Puppy Dog
  • Marley The Boxer Puppy Dog



  • imh1b
    10-19 12:33 PM
    Lingo also has a plan now.





    2011 me dog breeds find buying marley and me dog breed. never read Marley amp; Me or
  • never read Marley amp; Me or



  • pappu
    06-20 04:07 PM
    some tips from Susan Henner:

    Although the principal employment-based categories are current for
    July,
    future retrogression is indeed possible later this fiscal year,
    particularly
    if demand for immigrant visas increases substantially. Visa numbers
    can
    retrogress in the middle of a month and become unavailable without any
    prior
    notice. If there is a mid-month retrogression, USCIS could elect to
    stop
    accepting adjustment applications. While this is unlikely to occur in
    July
    2007, it becomes more and more possible as the fiscal year progresses.


    It seems that cases not completed before any future retrogression will
    be
    held in abeyance until priority dates again become current. Having an
    adjustment on file, even if the case is in abeyance, allows for
    eligibility
    of work authorization and advance parole, and may be particularly
    critical
    in circumstances where there are children who may reach the age of 21
    during
    the process.

    An applicant for adjustment of status MUST be in the United States in
    order
    to be eligible to file. Overseas spouses of adjustment applicants
    should
    be encouraged to enter or reenter the United States as soon as possible
    in
    order to be included in the principal's adjustment application.


    H-1B and L-1 nonimmigrants may maintain H or L status while their
    adjustment
    of status applications remain pending.

    Whenever possible an adjustment application should be filed
    concurrently
    with an I-140. This is permitted as long as the visa priority date is
    current. Even if priority dates retrogress after filing, the I-485
    will be
    placed in abeyance and remain pending, although it cannot be approved
    until
    the priority date is current again. Yet extensions of work
    authorization
    and advance parole may be obtained during this period.

    It may be advisable to file I-140s by premium processing if available
    for
    the employment-based immigrant category. This may hasten the issuance
    of an
    approval and may also increase the possibility that an adjustment
    application could be approved and an immigrant visa number captured
    prior to
    the end of the current fiscal year or before any future visa
    retrogression.



    more...


    marley and me dog breed. The hit movie Marley amp; Me was
  • The hit movie Marley amp; Me was



  • desi3933
    01-30 10:03 AM
    Hmmm - not sure because, if the job requires that someone must have security clearance - the job must clearly mention that someone with security clearance is needed. What is the point in hiring a citizen without security clearance (unless they want you to get clearance aftewr hiring)

    Non discriminatory postings look like this
    (1) Authorized to work in US for any employer
    (2) Requires a security clearance

    One cannot specifically say - I don't want EAD or GC or I want only Citizens.

    Desi3933 and other knowledgeable folks out here - please write your comments. I hope I am not wrong.


    There are 3 kind of jobs -
    1. Jobs that require active security clearance - this kind of job is only limited to US citizen that have security clearance of that level. Yes, tehre are different levels in security clearance as well.
    2. Jobs that will be in unit where everyone must be US citizen. These kind of jobs can be filled by US citizen without the need of any security clearance.
    3. Jobs that are open for everyone - One must have active work authorization.

    The vast majority of the jobs are of type #3. In any case, if job requires US citizen, the hiring place must be able to answer why that job is restricted to US citizens only.


    _________________________
    US citizen of Indian origin
    Not a legal advice





    marley and me dog breed. With the release of quot;Marley
  • With the release of quot;Marley



  • sve0390
    07-09 06:58 PM
    I would donate blood if there was any left after my blood sucker employer sucked me dry!:D
    :D :D :D
    :D :D :D



    more...


    marley and me dog breed. Great Dog Movies
  • Great Dog Movies



  • trueguy
    08-20 01:23 PM
    It looks like USCIS is interpreting the rule the way they like.

    It looks to me that they have lots of pressure from big companies and they are approving their applications in Particular. e.g., EB2-I with PD of 2006 are getting approvals, however EB2-I with PD in 2004 are still waiting.

    There is no FIFO here and there is no clear rule. They can do whatever they like.

    I am EB3-I too, plz don't take me wrong.





    2010 Marley The Boxer Puppy Dog marley and me dog breed. for MARLEY amp; ME and MY DOG
  • for MARLEY amp; ME and MY DOG



  • feedfront
    09-12 11:35 PM
    On Friday, I got SMS from USCIS that my case is updated and I should check status online. I checked my email. I was happy :) to see an email from USCIS and opened it excitedly with butterfly in stomach. Well it said..

    "Your Case Status: Request for Evidence

    On September 10, 2010, we mailed a notice requesting initial evidence in this case. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the evidence requested. Meanwhile, processing of this case is on hold until we either receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires...........
    "

    Looks like I have to wait more :D



    more...


    marley and me dog breed. �Marley and Me,� a film based
  • �Marley and Me,� a film based



  • sweet_jungle
    11-03 04:02 PM
    I agree with you this thread should be closed. Please see my original message. I accomplished, which I set to accomlish. No point in lingering on this issue.


    sorry, I never saw this thread.
    Could you describe in a few lines what you accomplished and what were your intentions?





    hair never read Marley amp; Me or marley and me dog breed. Marley (Marley and Me)
  • Marley (Marley and Me)



  • pmb76
    07-14 05:01 PM
    Friends, There are several formatting errors on the petition on petiononline.com. The " show up as ? and the ' also show up as "?". I have created a new petition below:

    http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/loudobbs

    Again , I'm sorry. Please re-sign. Once i reach a certain number like 1000 I will priority mail this to all senior executives of Time Warner Inc.



    more...


    marley and me dog breed. wallpaper dog breeds of world
  • wallpaper dog breeds of world



  • nrk
    10-22 04:27 PM
    Isn't it strange, card production ordered mail and Physical card on the same day.

    My coworker and his spouse got both physical card and CPO mail yesterday on the same day itself . His PD is Jan 2005, EB-2 India and Nebraska service center.





    hot The hit movie Marley amp; Me was marley and me dog breed. Felicity Huffman and her dog,
  • Felicity Huffman and her dog,



  • shukla77
    01-10 08:58 PM
    Wow.. I am super motivated now..I am gonna try the same with the people who work for me and see how it works.... just kidding... :D:D:D:D I will send letters on saturday...

    Good Luck

    IV has not done anything that could have a negative impact on your green card processing. IV is striving hard to change your lives.

    Shame on those who are scared or pessimistic. All you people do is to gaze at the sky and wait for the stars to fall.

    If you are so scared - how will u raise your children? What will u teach them? Cowardice? Will U teach them to run away from issues? Will u teach them how to not cooperate?



    more...


    house Marley amp; Me: Life and Love marley and me dog breed. some kind of Marley and Me
  • some kind of Marley and Me



  • nrk
    08-17 02:05 PM
    congrats enjoy.


    Hi guys

    Just now (12.30 PM EST) I got a mail from USCIS saying your application has been approved. I didn't do anything (never opened SR or contacted Senator) but last week I did had an info pass appointment which was useless. MY PD was Feb 2005 EB2 INDIA (The fun part is My AP and EAD are still pending for over 4 months)
    Wish you good luck guys

    Thanks again





    tattoo With the release of quot;Marley marley and me dog breed. reading quot;Marley amp; Mequot; some
  • reading quot;Marley amp; Mequot; some



  • alterego
    10-15 09:36 PM
    Called one more time using the POJ method to NSC... This was probably the most fruitful call to NSC in the last 7-8 odd times i have called them.

    Someone called Terry answered the call... Hats off to this lady...If there is a way i would want to recommend this lady for a promotion and make her the project manager for all the rest of the IOs who answer the call!!!

    My case PD is 1/15/05, filed at TSC, transferred to NSC in Mar 08, applied AC 21 in Aug 08 and did biometrics in Feb 09.


    Information i received on my case from this call:

    1. This lady got my receipt#, checked details and history on my case, let me know that the case is preadjudicated (she defined preadjudication before that)

    2. and then, told me that the case is NOT in storage area.

    3. She mentioned that preadjudicated cases are held in an area called exams area and my case is currently on its way from exams area back to the officer who had preadjudicated my case earlier in Oct 2008.

    4. She then checked my wife's file to see if that is also with my case just to make sure that file is not lost etc and confirmed that both files are together.

    5. She also mentioned that nothing else needs to be done right now for my case as it is already on its way back to IO.


    Thanks to know that there is atleast one person at NSC who understands what we are going thru' and is willing to atleast provide some details...


    Good to hear that you got someone with good customer relation skills who was able to share some information you found useful.

    However, what she told you, you probably already knew. Her understanding of your situation is what made you feel good about the call. IN the end however, t is competence that matters. When the USCIS says FIFO and there are over 4 yr old 485 cases in the queue, you quickly realize that incompetence abounds.

    Lets not confuse sympathy with competence.



    more...


    pictures Great Dog Movies marley and me dog breed. This reed known for its
  • This reed known for its



  • logiclife
    01-04 05:39 PM
    The best thing to happen to immigration lawyers is H1 quota increase. That starts a whole chain of events that will generate revenue for them until the guy on H1 is citizen.

    Getting people GC faster could only serve the revenue generated from filing I-485, but then retrogression does not eliminate it, it only delays it.

    Lawyers hired by my company dont seem to care much about retrogression(they sure do pretend). they would work in the best interest of WHOEVER PAYS THEM.

    In general however, they would love:

    1. H1 quota increase(irrelevant to us).
    2. Family immigration(irrelevant to us).
    3. Faster EB GC(relevant to us but not a high priority for them).

    I was relying on AILA all along thinking that they will work for themselves and in turn it will help us but it shows from 1932 that by joining Quota raise of H1, they torpedoed the whole thing.

    --logiclife.





    dresses Felicity Huffman and her dog, marley and me dog breed. Marley and Me
  • Marley and Me



  • pcs
    06-18 07:41 PM
    I used www.epassportphoto.com for great & cheap photos ( costs only 40 cent for 10 photos towards printing at any riteaid kind of store)

    This service is free & real easy


    I DO NOT OWN THIS SITE ...



    more...


    makeup �Marley and Me,� a film based marley and me dog breed. Marley amp; Me: Life and Love
  • Marley amp; Me: Life and Love



  • anilsal
    01-24 01:14 PM
    this is such an outrage!..is this true or made up..

    authentic the picture is....





    girlfriend reading quot;Marley amp; Mequot; some marley and me dog breed. Last night, I watched Marley
  • Last night, I watched Marley



  • Lisap
    09-12 10:53 AM
    Thank you for your responses. I will call uscis to see if there is any update on my name check





    hairstyles wallpaper dog breeds of world marley and me dog breed. Non-high energy dog breeds?
  • Non-high energy dog breeds?



  • amsgc
    06-21 09:20 PM
    In filing for I-485 no one has mentioned copy of I-140 or copy of Labor cert.

    My question is how does USCIS tally an AOS application to an already approved I-140 or labor certifcation and find out the PD for the application?

    If you read the instructions, it states clearly that you need to proivde a copy of your approved immigrant petition.





    trueguy
    08-21 01:00 PM
    I think it would be fair to split the leftover numbers the same way they split whole year quota.

    50% of leftover should be given to EB2 (based on PD) and 50% of leftover should be given to EB3. Does it sound fair?





    bfadlia
    03-25 03:59 PM
    Kaiser started this new rule to not hire folks on EADs as of last week.
    I thought, this may be the work of various vendors who fear of losing lot of their employees jumping to the Client as Full time employees. Dont know actual reason yet.

    !!!!!
    I knew friends in Kaiser who were hired on H1 and got GC through Kaiser..
    How the hell can they justify filing new GCs, but not accepting EAD!?



    Updates Via E-Mail