Pages

 

nicki minaj creep pictures

images Tags: Nicki Minaj Ft. Island nicki minaj creep pictures. Do The Creep! California
  • Do The Creep! California



  • Green.Tech
    09-14 03:05 PM
    I don't think EAD/H1b should matter for the loan application, but all these depends on loan agent and bank policy. I took loan from Bankofamerica without any problem.

    PMI Vs 20% down payment, this is tough decision. If you want to play safe game till you get GC 5% down paymnet is better. In case if you have enough savings and planning to stay in that house for long time not it's not a wise decision to pay PMI.

    :)

    Thanks gveerab. I am not too sure but may be the bank adds on a few points to the APR if one is on EAD/H-1 and is putting down 5% or so.

    I don't understand the "play safe" argument for PMI (unless of course if crap hits the fan, you just abandon your house and take off)? If you live in it (even for 2 years only) and then sell it, why not stilla avoid the PMI?





    wallpaper Do The Creep! California nicki minaj creep pictures. Post image for Nicki Minaj SNL
  • Post image for Nicki Minaj SNL



  • DDash
    07-18 10:07 AM
    Hi,

    Here is my situation. I can apply for I-485 since my labor(PD - Mar 05) has cleared and I-140 has been filed.

    But, I have a fiancee and we are getting married in September 2007. She is on H1-B but currently traveling in India.

    We cannot get married before September 2007, so, as far as I understand, I cannot add her into my AOS filing right now. And, as far as I understand they are gonna retrogress the dates to oblivion after August 17, 2007.

    1. So, my question is, would she have to wait until my priority date become current again before she can add herself into my AOS application?

    2. Let's say the answer for question 1 is YES. What happens if due to whatever reason, my I-140 gets approved BEFORE my priority date becomes current, so, in that scenario I wouldn't have been able to apply for her AOS anyway? Then, what are our options?

    3. Let's say the answer for question 1 is NO. Then, is there a special processing I need to do to add her since my priority dates will not be current anytime soon because of the retrogression?

    Please remember, she DOES carry H1-B on her own.

    Thank you,
    gc101.


    Ask her to come back to USA, get married in USA. You have plenty of time to make this happen. Personal reasons aside, you are in a way better situation that most others (including myself). Good luck!





    nicki minaj creep pictures. Nicki Minaj �Do the Creep�,
  • Nicki Minaj �Do the Creep�,



  • pmpforgc
    02-19 02:33 PM
    Hi

    It looks like most people are of the opinion going for term life and investing extra money in Mutual fund or Securities rather than going for Whole life and paying for lot high premiums.

    So now my question is

    (1) can you list companies and term life policies that you found better and more comptitative compared to others in market, along with their plus and minus

    (2) List important websites for such comapnies

    (3) Does Having GC and not having GC makes significant difference in terms of Premium for the Term Life Policy

    Also list other informative sources for Term or Life Insurance Policies

    Thanks





    2011 Post image for Nicki Minaj SNL nicki minaj creep pictures. Nicki Minaj - The Creep (2011)
  • Nicki Minaj - The Creep (2011)



  • cse_us
    08-28 06:23 PM
    My current EAD expires this Friday. I e-filed on May 5th. Infopass after 90 days did not help. They approved my expedite request on 19th and said I should hear something in 14 days which is another 5-6 days.

    I did contact my Senator (Cornyn) who actually offers to help with time-sensitive problems with federal agencies. This was about 2 weeks ago, even before I submitted my expedite request. I'm going to give them a call tomorrow to see if they have heard anything.

    Despite all my attempts, nothing happened at NSC. The last resort, Local Congressman helped. The staff did an excellent job, resolved the issue in a matter of hours. Not only my EAD was approved right away, they also arranged a Letter indicating that my case was approved, so that I can present it to my HR.

    Before I called the congressman's office, I did have very little or no hope, as I went thru many things. This is a very happy ending.

    Thanks, and if anyone in the same boat, pls try all your options.

    Good Luck



    more...


    nicki minaj creep pictures. The Creep, Nicki Minaj,
  • The Creep, Nicki Minaj,



  • pd_recapturing
    03-27 03:17 PM
    Would not I-140 receipt number work in this case? I mean, while applying second I-140, can't one mention the receipt # of previous I-140 ? Did anybody try that ?





    nicki minaj creep pictures. Nicki Minaj was photographed
  • Nicki Minaj was photographed



  • sac-r-ten
    06-03 09:12 AM
    For all those who commented in negative.
    1. Its posted in Interesting topics section. GC, E2/E3 predictions,H1B extension etc is not the only thing left in life.
    2. Spelling is a logical/creative thing. Its not cramming words from dictionary. Its an art too. Ever heard of phonetics.

    have a nice day.



    more...


    nicki minaj creep pictures. Tagged: SNL, nicki minaj,
  • Tagged: SNL, nicki minaj,



  • anu_t
    06-18 11:47 AM
    :( :( Another important question is: Will USCIS allow AC21 without an approved EAD?

    Why wouldn't they?:confused:





    2010 Nicki Minaj �Do the Creep�, nicki minaj creep pictures. Tags: Nicki Minaj Ft. Island
  • Tags: Nicki Minaj Ft. Island



  • stuckinmuck
    05-22 12:31 AM
    But haven't been able to figure out the signature mystery yet. Saved it millions of times but doesn't get tagged with my messages. Hope to be successful soon.

    :)



    more...


    nicki minaj creep pictures. the creep ft nicki minaj,
  • the creep ft nicki minaj,



  • rsharma
    10-10 10:54 AM
    I respectfully disagree, he is the president of USA and to its citizens, you might morally/personally declare him to be your president, but as long as your passport is not from USA you my friend are an alien (not extraterrestrial) living in the US of A :), please dont take this personally I am in the US too, and I got my passport recently renewed, and I had to pledge my allegiance in order to get my passport. It's just a law point. And I wish you all the best in your endeavor. Bharat mata ki Jai.

    Dear Friend, I know that I had pledged my alligiance to the Sovereinty, Intigretity of the country who had issued the passport I am holding. None of my actions are against that statement. However as I have moved over to USA and applied to live in USA permanently I should respect and love this country from the bottom of my heart.

    I feel if I love my country of birth and sing its paises, then I should have stayed there permanently and not aspire to become US permanent Resident and eventualy US citizen. Since I want to stay in US I should love US more than any other country including the country of my birth.

    Friend, most of us say that there should not be any country quota (I too support this statement), but sometimes we only provide the reason for keeping the country quota. We do not blend in to the US melting point but keep our seperate identity of so and so country. If you regularly read the posts in this forum it clearly displays that this forum belongs to a particular country. Many of the posters post in that country's language, posts any news from that country and some even say negative things about the nighbours of that country. Although I am too from that country I do not support that and want to present myself as an immigrant who want to reside and live in USA permanently.

    I will continue to sing praises of the country I have selected and want to live permanently in (USA) and work to show that I am blending in this culture of this country and try to help remove any quota based on country of birth.

    God Bless USA.





    hair Nicki Minaj - The Creep (2011) nicki minaj creep pictures. Nicki Minaj from The Creep
  • Nicki Minaj from The Creep



  • luckysiri
    04-15 10:15 AM
    Thanks hpandey and apume. Your suggestions are very helpful. I will definitely take FMLA and take the leave for 3 months. Once the baby is born, I will try to get into new job ASAP.

    I don't want anyone to be discriminated like me in the future. I know how painful it is as I am facing it now. I am hardly getting sleep and worried about my baby becoz of all the stress.



    more...


    nicki minaj creep pictures. Did you catch Nicki Minaj as
  • Did you catch Nicki Minaj as



  • vinodp1978
    06-28 04:12 PM
    Yes i understand that and intend to file I-765 with my 140/485 next week.





    hot The Creep, Nicki Minaj, nicki minaj creep pictures. Nicki Minaj music guest on SNL
  • Nicki Minaj music guest on SNL



  • eb_retrogession
    02-24 01:54 PM
    This is my third post regarding this topic. I have made my contibution and urged all my friends to do the same. [B]Can we sell some add space[B]. If we can have more broad immigartion related topics like proceesing times, more people visit and we can probably sell some add space

    Raju,

    Thanks for your input.

    We haven't ignored the suggestion about selling ad space.
    IV is not yet a very high traffic portal. Usually ad space prices range from a dollar to couple dollars (if that!) for every 10,000 impressions. So this may not be a practical thing to do, given the very low returns for the associated effort.

    But thanks a lot for your contribution



    more...


    house Nicki Minaj - Do the Creep nicki minaj creep pictures. Creep (Ft. Nicki Minaj)
  • Creep (Ft. Nicki Minaj)



  • fromnaija
    07-11 02:25 AM
    Here is the comment I posted to the release:

    The credit for this flower campaign should rightly go to Immigration Voice, a grass-root advocacy group representing the interest of high-skilled employment based immigrants. Immigration Voice.





    tattoo Nicki Minaj was photographed nicki minaj creep pictures. Nicki Minaj)
  • Nicki Minaj)



  • bobzibub
    06-19 09:11 AM
    i-140 EB3 in Nebraska is now October 3rd.
    I've seen it Jan 03, jan 06, and now Oct 3rd 06.
    Which happens to be my PD. = )



    more...


    pictures Tagged: SNL, nicki minaj, nicki minaj creep pictures. Nicki Minaj xoxoxo
  • Nicki Minaj xoxoxo



  • willgetgc2005
    02-24 05:48 PM
    I contributed just now.

    I hope after the concall this weekend, more people will contribute.
    Suggestion, can you guys highlight what our lobbying firm has done so far and what it will do fot he upcoming bills ? Seeing that progress will make a lot more come forward.





    dresses Nicki Minaj music guest on SNL nicki minaj creep pictures. nicki-minaj-booty
  • nicki-minaj-booty



  • svr_76
    04-02 08:53 PM
    looks like its more than 15 months since you gave ur finger prints..so I think they sent you to update their records..

    anyway good luck..any good luck to you can also be a good luck to me ..we both have same PD :D:D

    I recommend that they approach "future-tellers" and astrologers forum than raising that question here. Given what everyone is doing "speculating" and "hoping" the people on those forums (astro) are better at that :-)

    Give this "what will be in the coming/next bulletin" question The rest.



    more...


    makeup the creep ft nicki minaj, nicki minaj creep pictures. Nicki Minaj - Do the Creep
  • Nicki Minaj - Do the Creep



  • cbpds
    05-06 03:07 PM
    I think u guys are getting anxious and thinking of such ways. u will need some determination to complete the MS besides ur regular work.......suppose if EB2 gets clogged suddenly next year, will u stop doing MS then?

    I am also in the same boat. Could anybody suggest some good affordable online universities?





    girlfriend Nicki Minaj) nicki minaj creep pictures. Nicki Minaj.
  • Nicki Minaj.



  • 485Question
    11-09 12:30 AM
    Have a wonderful and colourful Diwali





    hairstyles Did you catch Nicki Minaj as nicki minaj creep pictures. Nicki Minaj, Saturday Night
  • Nicki Minaj, Saturday Night



  • waitingnwaiting
    05-31 09:04 AM
    Anything for EB relief ? I dont see a content in the bill language.

    It recaptures 20 thousand visa numbers





    GooblyWoobly
    09-12 09:57 PM
    welcome to the world of retrogression. it is only going to get worse from here on out.
    with the deluge of filings in june/july and aug. this year....the retrogression will get worse. USCIS will not make the same mistake again.

    I see this prediction every now and then. Why don't you guys get your facts straight. Retrogression will remain the SAME. The pace at which they process GC's is not going to change. It's just applications moved from your home queue to the USCIS queue. Why would that make retrogression worse?? Think before you talk!!





    qualified_trash
    08-01 01:22 PM
    You can't generalize. If your kids are smart they can get into better colleges like IITs etc. I think you are confusing the issue about adaptability with good future prospects.

    Wait a second. If you are not adaptable to the new environment, it becomes a rat race.If the situation is not conducive, your smartness aint gonna help. I think thats what the OP clearly meant. Its not easy for a kid who is in 8th grade in US to snugly fit into Indian System. Coming to the IIT's, Have you ever compared the total number of seats available in IIT's to the accepted numbers from IVY leagues and other big schools. In India, you have to be the best among the best to get into IIT's. You have to be best here and oh yeah.. You dont have to lose some of the smartness to reservations. But I agree with you that parents should let children pursue their own interests rather than thinking about him/her being a doc/eng.
    DISCLAIMER: SPECIFIC TO THE INDIAN EDUCATION SYSTEM

    I am sorry but I disagree with the "best among the best" comment. To equate success in the IIT entrance exam to being the best is a mistake. Success in the entrance exams to those Insititutions comes from focus and hard work. This does not necessarily mean that the people who go there are the best. They ARE definitely the best at preparing for the exam.



    Updates Via E-Mail