Pages

 

nicole richie bob haircut

images Nicole Richie Haircut Bob nicole richie bob haircut. Nicole+richie+haircut
  • Nicole+richie+haircut



  • Ruta
    07-20 12:13 PM
    Ours was filed in NSC - July 2nd (hand delivered is what lawyers say.)

    I had 1 question.
    How long should we wait for receipt to be issued? I am concerned if USCIS misplaces package or something happens, we would miss window of opportunity to file.

    Also since lawyers say its personally delivered, how do we track/keep proof that ur package was delivered?

    Should we just go ahead and re-file if we dotn hear from CIS in 10 days?





    wallpaper Nicole+richie+haircut nicole richie bob haircut. nicole richie haircut bob.
  • nicole richie haircut bob.



  • sanjeev_2004
    08-22 03:51 PM
    Jun 2004 EB2. how much time it will take to get the GC.





    nicole richie bob haircut. Nicole+richie+haircut+2010
  • Nicole+richie+haircut+2010



  • gc_mania_03
    10-14 04:32 PM
    Applied for AP on June 1 at NSC. NO LUD changes till about last week.

    I contacted USCIS and had an expedite request put in. Worked with USCIS ombudsman to figure out what was happening. Worked with my State Senator's office to put some heat on USCIS. After all the above efforts, finally got mine & My spouse's AP approved yesterday.(Oct 13). Total of 134 long days since i applied for my AP.

    NSC is notorious for being late and lackadaiscal. I advice ppl to step in and take your cases to Ombudsman & Senators. They tend to be lot more helpful than USCIS. Good luck

    How do I work with the Ombudsman? And all could you share how you went about getting the help from the Senators office.





    2011 nicole richie haircut bob. nicole richie bob haircut. This is a choppy haircut with
  • This is a choppy haircut with



  • psk79
    07-19 11:25 AM
    Mine.. July 2, 10AM. EB2



    more...


    nicole richie bob haircut. Modern short ob haircuts
  • Modern short ob haircuts



  • dummgelauft
    02-11 12:56 PM
    Use a competent attorney. Do not try to handle this yourself. I am sure that you have heard of "you get what you pay for"...

    BTW, are you one of those cases with a 3 year degree + Experience, working in IT? If yes, the I can see why your I-140 was rejected. Lot of people have had this issue, but I do not know how many have successfully been able to resolve it.

    JAFS, ALWAYS use grammar check.





    nicole richie bob haircut. as have Nicole Richie,
  • as have Nicole Richie,



  • gk_2000
    03-09 03:15 PM
    Not to spark a fight or anything, but I would like to congratulate all the EB3I's who became current since Jan.. great going! We are at April 02!



    more...


    nicole richie bob haircut. nicole richie hair styles
  • nicole richie hair styles



  • PDOCT05
    07-19 10:18 AM
    EB3/PD OCT 2005 delivered on July 3rd 9:03AM.





    2010 Nicole+richie+haircut+2010 nicole richie bob haircut. Nicole Richie Haircut Bob
  • Nicole Richie Haircut Bob



  • sands
    08-13 08:56 PM
    I appllied on May 12 and did FP on May 31, besides one LUD on July 1st, nothing has happened as of yet. I opened a service request but I ma not expecting anything to happen. Mine expires in Oct., so I still have some more time.

    What's the way to contact the senator? I am from MA.



    more...


    nicole richie bob haircut. Homecoming Hairstyles
  • Homecoming Hairstyles



  • gk_2000
    04-21 03:06 PM
    huh...Now I understand why you are after PlainSpeak...Good luck.

    But if she already has kids...you will become a baby sitter. What
    a strange world though...:D:D:D

    Dont worry, I am sure, being the feminist he is, he wont mind :)





    hair This is a choppy haircut with nicole richie bob haircut. Haircuts of Nicole Richie
  • Haircuts of Nicole Richie



  • msandhu
    08-27 09:30 AM
    I agree with you. PenDot does not give online extension for non-immigrants(if it was mentioned originally that you are foreigner when you first got your license). Also they extend visa for H1 only after you get approved extension letter in hand. They do not accept receipt notice. I think they accept i-485 receipt notice to extend you Driving license though.



    more...


    nicole richie bob haircut. They seems wearing hairstyles
  • They seems wearing hairstyles



  • senthil1
    07-04 12:18 PM
    Will it really create ablity to pay issue when an employer keeps many I140s without pay and create a problem for future Gc processing? If that is really an issue then cancelling I140 is not retaliation. People can post their views.

    You have used AC21 after 180 days then what is there to worry? Even if you receive RFE you can reply and you can get GC.

    I have been a big fan of IV and have been a visitor to IV for a while. I now plan to become a volunteer and join my state chapter and also contribute in all possible ways to IV because I think IV is the best thing to happen to this community.

    Dear gurus - here is my issue and I need some real concrete help.

    I was working for a New Jersey based consulting company on a percentage basis ie 80/20 and all costs towards GC and h1b were by me. I found my own projects and negotiated my own billing rate.
    I worked for this company for 3 years and filed for 485 in July 2007. I am EB2 India with a priority date of March 2nd, 2006. My 140 was approved in June, 2006.
    In March, 2008 my project got over and I started looking for new projects. Market conditions forced me to take up a fulltime job using my EAD and I had to move into a fulltime job.
    As it is safe past 180 days, I used AC21 portability and moved.
    I had been having excellent relationship with my desi employer and in fact also payed up some money to the employer because the client did not pay for last 2 months of my project and my desi employer held me responsible as it was me who negotiated with the client and said it is my issue - for which I agreed.
    I already sent a AC21 letter to USCIS through my Attorney - I am not sure if my file got updated.
    My desi employer wants to withdraw the 140 petition now. He says, he cannot keep 140 petitions of employees who leave the organization and not on w2 and he will have "ability to pay issue"
    I have heard horror stories of USCIS issuing denials and NOID because AC21 letter never reached the file even though it was sent in time and I guess this is exactly what my desi employer thinks - teach lesson by withdrawing 140.
    I spoke to my Attorney and she says "your file may not be updated but we will keep a record that we sent" useful in case we want to respond to NOID or RFE.
    Folks - please post your AC21 success/horror stories when previous employer withdrew the 140 petition.
    What are my options to avoid a NOID or denial
    Thanks in advance





    hot Modern short ob haircuts nicole richie bob haircut. nicole richie bob haircut 2010
  • nicole richie bob haircut 2010



  • yabadaba
    06-28 12:51 PM
    good...looks like they are taking proactive steps to handle the loadssssss of 485s that will be filed.



    more...


    house Eye Makeup Inspiration: Small nicole richie bob haircut. Nicole Richie Bob Hairstyles
  • Nicole Richie Bob Hairstyles



  • sands
    11-04 06:24 PM
    5K limit has been removed since long back,now its allowed upto 100,000 K dollars as gift from India but you have just have to prove that the amount doesn't have tax liability left on it.





    tattoo as have Nicole Richie, nicole richie bob haircut. Related Hairstyles
  • Related Hairstyles



  • red200
    02-06 02:47 PM
    Vinod,
    were you able to contact the first employer ? abt this 140
    Hope fully its a mistake



    more...


    pictures nicole richie hair styles nicole richie bob haircut. Pictures of cute haircuts for
  • Pictures of cute haircuts for



  • LONGGCQUE
    05-31 08:40 AM
    Anything for EB relief ? I dont see a content in the bill language.





    dresses nicole richie bob haircut 2010 nicole richie bob haircut. wallpaper Nicole Richie Bob
  • wallpaper Nicole Richie Bob



  • lakshman.easwaran
    07-01 09:46 PM
    Does anyone know whether hard copy of Labor approval is required for filing Form 1-140. My Labor status shows certified, but my lawyer is conveying that they have not received my hard copy of approval to process Form I-140 and 485. Can some one tell me if we can take a print out of Labor approval from online status and use it for filing 140.



    more...


    makeup Homecoming Hairstyles nicole richie bob haircut. Eye Makeup Inspiration: Small
  • Eye Makeup Inspiration: Small



  • monkeyman
    08-27 01:56 PM
    EB3 / Family based / received at 8:32 AM





    girlfriend Related Hairstyles nicole richie bob haircut. quot;nicole richie hair styles
  • quot;nicole richie hair styles



  • wahwah
    11-14 10:31 PM
    you argued with me unnecessarily......my prediction of severe retrogression in 2 months was not incorrect.

    All
    Charge-ability
    Areas
    Except
    Those
    Listed
    CHINA-
    mainland born INDIA MEXICO PHILIP-PINES
    Employ-ment
    -Based

    1st C C C C C
    2nd C 01JAN03 01JAN02 C C
    3rd 01SEP02 15OCT01 01MAY01 22APR01 01SEP02
    Other
    Workers 01OCT01 01OCT01 01OCT01 01OCT01 01OCT01
    4th C C C C C
    Certain Religious Workers C C C C C
    5th C C C C C
    Targeted Employ-ment Areas/
    Regional Centers C C C C C




    You are just repeating yourself. Show me the logic why entering all apps will retrogress the PD?

    Let me give a concrete example. For India EB2, why would the PD not move from, say, April 2004 to January 2005, even if, say, 20 million people with priority date at 2006 apply for I485?

    Understand the procedure first. With a better idea of applications in pipeline, you will see the PD movement to be better predicted, not retrogression.




    Why is it obvious? Show me the logic man!! Instead of just stating it. If ROW was current till now on some category, everybody who were supposed to file would have filed. Why would it get retrogressed. You understand that only the unused ROW numbers trickle over ot India/China etc.


    So, you are saying you don't have a logic. You are speculating and saying only time will prove you right? Eh?





    hairstyles They seems wearing hairstyles nicole richie bob haircut. hot nicole richie haircut bob.
  • hot nicole richie haircut bob.



  • aditya
    11-10 01:56 PM
    game over for lame duck





    pd_recapturing
    06-21 11:48 AM
    Hi,
    I am writing this on behalf of a friend whom I helped him in e-filing his EAD& AP Renewal.

    I too had the same situation. Before it gave this message, it gave a warning, Middle Name is not entered. Since it was a warning, I ignored it and went to the next screen, but there it gave the same message as you got "are still suggested fields not completed on the following forms".
    I veryfied each and every field and tried 3/4 times, but every time the same message, out of frustration, I just some middle initial and submitted, then it worked.
    But actually there is no middle name in my name. But the form got submitted with the confirmation.
    I called the USCIS and told them about the same problem, they asked to submit a letter asking for correction of the name along with supporting documents. SO I have submitted the same.
    Actually I have applied both EAD and AP e-file simultaneously. Both are Renewals.
    I have received the receipt for EAD, but not for AP. Also recieved the FP notice for EAD.
    I called USCIS again, said about not received the AP receipt notice. They said, they have mailed it. but I said about the middle name problem and said not received yet. They said since I submitted a letter for correcting Name, that will take care of it. For not receving the Receipt notice for AP, they said, they will mail a new one.
    Exactly after one month(Whichi is yesterday), I have received the replacement Receipt Notice of AP, but suprisingly the receipt number on this is mentioned the actual Receipt number of the EAD, but clearlt mentioned this application is of Case Type I-131. So I called USCIS again and said about the wrong receipt number, they gave me a confirmation number on the case and said, wait for 45 days and call then if I don;t receive any update on this.
    Actually, I dont know how to tackle your issue but I went ahead and certified my 131 efile without putting MI as I dont have it. I am waiting for my receipt now. I think, its an USCIS application issue.





    asanghi
    04-16 02:13 PM
    Is the donation link broken? I clicked on the donate one time button, and it takes me to smiley page. Did anyone else have this problem.

    If anyone knows the link that works please post.



    Updates Via E-Mail