Pages

 

osama in laden vs obama games

images if Osama bin Laden was osama in laden vs obama games. Barack Obama taking down Osama
  • Barack Obama taking down Osama



  • gcseeker2002
    12-10 04:53 PM
    Is the use of EAD possible from 180 days after Receipt date or notice date ? I just crossed the 160 day mark, but I still dont have EAD. Can I use the requirement to use EAD(like a pending job offer) as a reason for Emergency to expedite my EAD, the uscis folks want some real reason to expedite the EAD application.





    wallpaper Barack Obama taking down Osama osama in laden vs obama games. Obama Vs. Osama: A TV War
  • Obama Vs. Osama: A TV War



  • 485_spouse
    10-14 10:33 AM
    AP Filed/Reciept date: June 1, 2010
    Created an SR request : ~ September 20, just got standard email saying Intial Review is still in progress.

    We have an Info-pass appointment tomorrow. We chose the 45 day not response option. Not sure if that is ok when we get there.

    Is there anything else I need to know before I meet a rep during the Infopass appointment.

    We plan to take all relevant documents, along with a copy of email from a conference in Canada where my wife is invited.

    Any input will be great.

    -Thx
    Please post your info-pass experience. We are in the same boat. My wife's AP is pending since 6th June 2010.





    osama in laden vs obama games. Osama bin Laden is dead.
  • Osama bin Laden is dead.



  • luckysiri
    04-14 06:48 PM
    Yesterday, I was told by the client that my project is going to end by this month end i.e Apr 30. Actually it was supposed to go for the next 2 years. They said the lay off was becoz of budget issues. I am working with the same client for the past 3 years. The lay off news was really shocking and devastating.
    I am currently 9 months pregnant. As the client did that to me, I thought that atleast I might have some options with my current employer. My employer is a desi consultancy. I never been on Bench for single day for the Past 6 years ( Day 1 that I entered into US to till now).
    When I spoke to my employer today he gave me a termination letter stating that my project end date will be my last date with them. It was more shocking. I will be on maternity leave anytime in month of may depending on the delivery. I don't see any possible options that any client can take me into project when I am in 9th month of pregnancy.
    As my husband is doing consulting, I filed the green card thru this employer, 485 is pending more than 180 days, 140 approved in EB2 category. We paid all the attorney fees and filing fees from our pocket. We spent nearly $10,000 for the GC process. My husband was on bench for the past 2 months. He got a job on EAD which is going to start next week.
    1. I see that my employer is terminating me immediately because he can avoid maternity expenses. I told him that I will take 3 months FMLA for unpaid maternity leave from Apr 30th. And look for the Job immediately after delivery and get into the Job. But still he is telling he won't provide me that time. Maintaining the status is very important for me as me and my husband depends on the EAD.
    2.My medical insurance is with my employer, If I get laid off in this critical situation, I won't be having insurance. We can't afford the delivery expenses without insurance.
    3. Even though my husband will get insurance with the new company, We are not sure that company will cover the pre-existing pregnancy that is in final stages.
    4. And also not sure that the insurance will be under the network of OBG/YN and the hospital I registered for delivery. His job is in different state but he will find out the options once he starts his job next week.
    5. Does anyone think that my employer is discriminating the law? He is terminating me immediately becoz I am pregnant.
    I am not sure whether he is doing the right thing but the situation I am in is the worst situation I ever expected of. Its lot of stress on me and my baby. We are unable to sleep for hour with all the tensions ahead. My husband's job is dependent on my valid status. If something screw up we both be in very bad situation. I really don't want any one in my situation.
    Please help me, if any one know any options where I can maintain my status during the pregnancy and maternity leave, Please tell me.





    2011 Obama Vs. Osama: A TV War osama in laden vs obama games. Obama VS Osama - The Final Battle!
  • Obama VS Osama - The Final Battle!



  • 24fps
    02-15 11:40 PM
    first of all with that Matloff paper u proved a point that i was trying to make and that is the fraud cases are way more than 20%

    and secondly Matloff is only one person in the anti immi committee (if u can call it that) that opinion is his and doesn't necessarily dictate the whole bandwagon of anti-immis , the brand equity hit takes place at the grass-root level

    check out that punk aka itgrunt

    these turds brand every indian immigrant as being fraudulent beacuse of the fraud that takes place , all these organizations , numberusa , washtech etc thrive only because of the large number of grass-root supporters who call in the senators and tip them over

    Matloff making the "fraud issue is irrelevant" statement is hypocritical , but he's always been that way. it doesnt fit in *his* larger scheme of things which tend to get balanced out between the pro and anti immigrants in the *larger* aspect of things

    but the "brand equity" being tarnished is so tangible and digestible at the grassroot level to makes it a public issue

    yes the larger context of the racist/xenophobic issues will always be there as i earlier said
    but by just saying fraud is irrelevant is stupid

    you need to use your own common sense and think for yourself instead of just quoting/cut pasting random people all the time .



    more...


    osama in laden vs obama games. Obama Osama Bin Laden
  • Obama Osama Bin Laden



  • vhd999
    09-22 06:08 PM
    I applied for FOIA on my 140/485 petitions and I have got scanned copies of the file. It took more than an year to get the copies.

    To my surprise and disappointment, 140 approval notice was not included in the copies they have sent.



    Can we get the copy of I-140 Approval Notice under the Freedom Of Independence Act (FOIA)? If so, please advise the way to do it.

    My Details are:

    EB2-India-PD-Dec2005-Perm-I 140 Approved in May2006


    Thanks in advance for the help.





    osama in laden vs obama games. img 943 obama osama bin laden
  • img 943 obama osama bin laden



  • nixstor
    07-14 11:54 AM
    While some members might have jumped too hard on the whole thing, Some stuff goes unanswered.

    1) Why has not USINPAC endorsed IV all this while on their website? Does not USINPAC know any thing about IV?

    2) While I understand the importance of fund raisers for politicians, why USINPAC has not involved US citizens of American origin to contribute to the cause? What about grass roots efforts?

    3) I dont have the exact statistics, but I am positive that every one out of 2/3 Indians living in the US is plagued by this problem of GC. How come Orgs like USINPAC are not pushing this by all means?

    Forget the media mishap and the outrage of some members, if USINPAC really considers Immigration of Highly skilled Indians, they should be doing some thing. I personally am neither defending the outrage of some members nor appreciating it, but most of the Indian American citizen community does not want to be in sync with the plight of Indians immigrating to US.There are various reasons. Most important one as I have seen, Many in the Indian American citizen / Indian Permanent Resident community run consulting companies and they would hate to see these guys slip away from their hands by getting GC's. Fcuk, its like the damn door closes right behind you. I am positive most of those shops will come down to earth if Indian citzens start getting their GC's. May be its time, the Indian American Citizens/ Indian PR's ask themselves, what they really want. I have been to some Indian regional association meetings and the big guys or folks from my generation ahead would love to see their kids get married to an Indian or would love to see their kids grow with the rich heritage, but damn it, they just want it to happen with out doing any thing.



    more...


    osama in laden vs obama games. Leaked Osama bin laden Autopsy
  • Leaked Osama bin laden Autopsy



  • rahulpaper
    08-22 02:21 PM
    ....The online status says 485 received and pending." means?
    Did you apply 485 in August 07 and already your status is showing pending? Did you receive a receipt notice?

    Please enlighten ?


    I have April 04 priority date (EB3/India). 485 received in Aug 07. The online status says 485 received and pending. What is the expected next status (whenever it will happen). For example, if your case (name) is for FBI Name Check process, will the status say something like that? What are the different status between receipt and APPROVAL(/denied)? Any experience holders???





    2010 Osama bin Laden is dead. osama in laden vs obama games. if Osama bin Laden was
  • if Osama bin Laden was



  • poojalic
    05-12 11:11 PM
    Buy LIC Life Insurance Save ? Insurance, There are many ways to research and buy a life insurance policy, but the fastest and most affordable way is to buy life insurance in Chandigarh. LIC-BEST POLICIES, GET MORE & MORE RETURN, WITH PROFIT. Best door-step service and Lic New policy related. LIFE INSURANCE PLANS FROM LIC, Save TAX, Insurance Cover. For All Life insurance plans from LIC Chandigarh.



    more...


    osama in laden vs obama games. I was watching the Phillies vs
  • I was watching the Phillies vs



  • mbartosik
    03-27 07:21 PM
    http://www.cssolutionsinc.com/
    There is an item on the web site about off shore work. That is a bit like a red flag to a bull for some. Could do more harm. I'm not saying not made a bug contribution, just that off shoring is a topic that would be harmful for us to be promoting even indirectly.





    hair Obama VS Osama - The Final Battle! osama in laden vs obama games. Obama: Osama bin Laden
  • Obama: Osama bin Laden



  • pt326bc
    11-09 08:12 AM
    I respect all the holidays and I would like to celebrate with you guys, but what is the meaning of Diwali?

    Diwali (or Deepawali) literally means the festival of lights. Traditionally it has symbolized the arrival of Ram (a Hindu mythological figure often perceived as God) back to his kingdom after completing a 14 yr exile.
    However other religions in India (notably Jainism and Sikhism) have different reasons for celebrating the same day.
    Notwithstanding the different reasons it is commonly perceived as a festival of lights and of the victory of good over evil.
    Hope it helps.
    Regards.



    more...


    osama in laden vs obama games. Twitter-Osama-bin-Laden-death-
  • Twitter-Osama-bin-Laden-death-



  • StarSun
    05-26 08:25 AM
    Members from NJ, NY contact laborchic asap. Thanks





    hot Obama Osama Bin Laden osama in laden vs obama games. Osama Bin Laden Games citizens
  • Osama Bin Laden Games citizens



  • rahulpaper
    08-22 02:21 PM
    ....The online status says 485 received and pending." means?
    Did you apply 485 in August 07 and already your status is showing pending? Did you receive a receipt notice?

    Please enlighten ?


    I have April 04 priority date (EB3/India). 485 received in Aug 07. The online status says 485 received and pending. What is the expected next status (whenever it will happen). For example, if your case (name) is for FBI Name Check process, will the status say something like that? What are the different status between receipt and APPROVAL(/denied)? Any experience holders???



    more...


    house Vancouver Cancuks Vs. Boston osama in laden vs obama games. Osama Bin Laden Usama Obama
  • Osama Bin Laden Usama Obama



  • GCVivek
    04-20 02:33 PM
    This is not to put you down but to help you. How long have you been in the US? If more than 1 year, I would suggest taking a course to improve your written and spoken English. It is way too bad. :o and will help you in the long run in case your Eb3 gets approved and you stay as PR in the USA.

    2 year back my I-140 got rejected due to same reason 3+2 degree. I have 3 years Bsc in Computer science and 2 years Master of Computer Mgmt. They raise the question on 3 year Bachealor dagree. My lawyer send the reply along with degree evaluation and we try to say my 3+2 equal to 4+2 of USA and USCIS didn't buy this argument. after that lawyer told me that no hope in MTR or appeal. So we file again in Eb3.
    Now i see based on your reply if have taken this approach in appeal then i might have got approval in appeal.





    tattoo img 943 obama osama bin laden osama in laden vs obama games. The line between gaming and
  • The line between gaming and



  • vbkris77
    06-01 07:50 PM
    Senate judiciary hearing witness list has a familier name Roy Beck - our friend from right side. I don't think he intends talk about replacing the word spouse with Partner in INA. So something is going on there.. God I wish I know whats that????



    more...


    pictures Leaked Osama bin laden Autopsy osama in laden vs obama games. Osama bin Laden is also being
  • Osama bin Laden is also being



  • aadimanav
    08-22 01:59 PM
    I like your word: "guestimate" (Guess + Estimate) i.e. tukka (hindi word)

    Well, I don't think I am at the end of line of 300,000 people. There must be lots and lots of people whose priority date is after April 2004 might have filed. This includes 2004, 2005, 2006 and 2007.

    So I think 3 years is intelligent guess. But who knows I am just trying to make myself happy and trying to stay positive.

    :)


    Think of it this way. Conservative estimations say that in the recent application rush, USCIS received 300K applications.

    That is 2 year's worth of applications alone, not including those already at USCIS.

    If you compound that with the asinine 7% country limit, and assume that there are MUCH more than 7% of that 300K from Indian nationality - I'd say you are looking at much longer than a 3 year wait on average. I'd guestimate 7 years.

    The only way this will change is to support the DC rally. We are getting major traction and positive news on this and it's potential affects. Please do everything you can to come.

    There are people offering to pay 100% of airfare, there are free buses being set up. There are very few valid reasons not to come!

    Be part of history!





    dresses Osama Bin Laden Games citizens osama in laden vs obama games. Family guy Osama bin laden
  • Family guy Osama bin laden



  • thamizhan
    07-21 09:02 PM
    Are we done Voting? If not please do it now



    more...


    makeup I was watching the Phillies vs osama in laden vs obama games. Vancouver Cancuks Vs. Boston
  • Vancouver Cancuks Vs. Boston



  • swarnapuri
    06-13 03:14 PM
    PAGE 8 :

    E. Untimely Processing and Systemic Problems with Employment-Based Green Card Applications – USCIS’ inability to process enough green card applications and accurately track employment-based green card applications has resulted in a perpetual backlog of employment-based green card applications and widespread issuance of interim benefits. This lack of accurate data also has resulted in the underutilization of statutorily limited visa numbers.





    girlfriend The line between gaming and osama in laden vs obama games. Bin Laden is dead according AP
  • Bin Laden is dead according AP



  • xyzgc
    01-15 02:53 PM
    My argument was on when your file will be looked at the first time. Of course, to get visa number numerous conditions, such as PD Currency, name-check, various documents, etc., have to be met. What I meant is that your file will be looked at the first time, only after cases physically received at the center reviewing your case (no matter what RD is shown on your receipt) before your case was recieved, have been looked at.

    Yes, I completely agree with your argument. It makes total sense. I was bothered by your observation that PDs cutoffs are not honored at all. That doesn't seem true.


    Thus, even if you name check is cleared, your PD is Current, and you provided all required documents, if there are cases physically received before your case was received (no matter what RD is shown on your receipt) which are still to be looked at (at least once), your file will not be looked at.


    Agreed with that. Your case may not even be assigned RD. There is a backlog there as well. And this has been further compounded by the July 07 fiasco. Folks keep arguing with me, hey this is a major victory for IVians. How so, may I ask? It has clogged EB3-I like hell. This has given USCIS a reason not to process it further and dedicate resources to it. Most folks who got their EADs, after being eligible for it out of order, have not even used it. It may have benifitted EB3 spouses of some folks in the short run but it has messed it up completely in the longer run. I'm not EB3-I but I can't help stating this.

    USCIS were very bad at calculating the size of the window. (Infamous July 07 is a glaring example of this one. How can you suddenly make everyone current? Beats my understanding completely!)
    They would suddenly raise the cutoff dates and have a big window. And then they would go by RDs within that window. So even if your case had older PD, it could happen you didn't get a visa number because your RD was of a later date and visa numbers simply got over by the time they got to you. Instead, they should have some weighted average of RD + PD, within a window.

    More importantly, they should NOT raise cutoff PDs dates arbitrarily. Hopefully, with the database revamping these administrative fallacies are corrected and such thing won't happen in future.





    hairstyles Twitter-Osama-bin-Laden-death- osama in laden vs obama games. Bad Dudes vs. Osama Bin Laden:
  • Bad Dudes vs. Osama Bin Laden:



  • factoryman
    07-02 01:33 AM
    Listen buddy, I can google for each and everything. Then there is no point being here at IV. This is a focussed effort.

    I see that you have just started to post., but see that you are smart.

    Now move your ass, and provide a link.

    You can find the link on the US Consulate website for Mumbai, under visa appointments.





    luckysiri
    04-15 11:38 AM
    I think we should start a Employer Hall of shame and nominate employers who are either cheating the employees or the Immigration system.

    This will help future employees and the immigration community as whole.

    I am not sure if there are any legal implication to starting something on IV on this

    Yes. It will be very helpful for the future employees falling into Jaws of the greedy employers.

    I am in, I will fight for this cause whatever it takes to prevent this kind of descriminations.





    she81
    09-27 02:41 PM
    We've sent them in as a part of 485 and they're eating dust. Lets reinforce that to the law-makers. There's an absolute necessity to educate them what is our background. What better way than our higher education degree! Can we have an action item for this?



    Updates Via E-Mail