Pages

 

patti labelle sued

images Patti LaBelle ordered her patti labelle sued. UPDATE:Patti LaBelle Sued Over
  • UPDATE:Patti LaBelle Sued Over



  • rtiwari73
    10-01 10:43 PM
    Me and my wife had done finger printing on 09/10. On 09/15my wife got the clearnace from FBI and it is loaded into the system. I went to local immigration office and they did some searched and they told me that FBI loaded my finger printing detail using my social security number and not by the A number. Local IO can see the finger printing but when I called the Texas office they said they can't see the FP detail, and i tried again after some time got hold of another IO and she was able to search by my first and last name and saw in the system.

    I opened an SR got a response that my FP is not received from FBI. So confusion is some IO officer who is trying other option to do search are able to see but not all the IO and that is delaying my approval process.
    Any help or suggestion will be appreciated





    wallpaper UPDATE:Patti LaBelle Sued Over patti labelle sued. 2010 Patti LaBelle Sued Over West patti labelle sued.
  • 2010 Patti LaBelle Sued Over West patti labelle sued.



  • anda007
    07-10 08:45 PM
    How about adding more things than just flowers
    Somebody mentioned cookies/pizza
    Lets keep sending stuff with a note of "Get Well soon"

    Let this be a sustained campaign and not just a flash in the pan





    patti labelle sued. patti labelle sued. Patti LaBelle sued over
  • patti labelle sued. Patti LaBelle sued over



  • dalssunil
    09-19 03:59 PM
    I have applied my I485 and EAD based on EB3, I have received EAD for me and my wife, in parallel I had also applied for I140 based on my EB2 application. Now my I140 has been approved for EB2 and PD is current for EB2. I was wondering if there is any way that I can get my I485 transferred to EB2 and how can I get it done...
    Could someone please suggest...
    Thanks in advance





    2011 2010 Patti LaBelle Sued Over West patti labelle sued. patti labelle sued. Patti LaBelle sued after her
  • Patti LaBelle sued after her



  • rsharma
    06-13 11:25 PM
    I understand your point. But this is exactly what anti-immigrants complain about H1Bs. ( depressing wages, outsourcing etc)

    It is interesting that we are using anti-immigrant's arguments to pin L1s.

    I would like to point out the differences between H1B and L1
    1. There is a yearly limit for H1B (65k + 20K) but L1s are limitless.
    2. A minimum wage need clause is there for H1B but minimum wage is not required to be paid for L1s. There are people in L1A visas who are supposed to be Senior Managers are sometimes paid less than 60K per annum by these offshore companies. As although they are brough in L1A visa they are in fact developers.
    3. Almost 99% of the L1s are from offshore companies whose main intention is to send the project/job to offshore, most of the H1Bs do not have this intention.
    4. L1s cannot change their employer, so they are bound to follow what their offshore employer ask them to do i.e try to take the job offshore, H1Bs can change employers, they will not try to send the job to offshore as they will then eventually have tomove back to offshore.

    So if we clearify these points even to the antis, I hope they will understand who is the real culprint for the employment scarcity. Each of these companies are moving thousands of jobs out of this country making the problems for Citizens/Green Card holders/H1Bs.

    99.99% of all the L1s are not used as they were intended when the law was signed.



    more...


    patti labelle sued. girlfriend Patti LaBelle sued after her patti labelle sued. filed his
  • girlfriend Patti LaBelle sued after her patti labelle sued. filed his



  • purplehazea
    05-04 06:57 PM
    You can consult another attorney if your attorney is giving you this advice. As far as I know, since you have a valid H1B, you should be fine. I would recommend that you file for all your benefits together (485/EAD/AP)

    - I am not an attorney so use my advice at your own risk.





    patti labelle sued. Singer Patti LaBelle Photo:
  • Singer Patti LaBelle Photo:



  • jonty_11
    06-20 09:50 PM
    I have an employment-based petition and I'm presently unemployed. From what I understand, the sponsoring employer can hire me when I get my green card. So, when I get my EAD, which is most probably in 3 months, can I use it to work for whomever I wish?
    u r currnetly out of status if u are in US.



    more...


    patti labelle sued. is suing Patti LaBelle,
  • is suing Patti LaBelle,



  • SunnySurya
    08-07 10:27 AM
    Which ever way it works, as long as it works...
    I am saying there are problems with USCIS not just the one you are pointing out.
    My point is if more and more people like you file lawsuits against USCIS for the different kinds of injustice they think USCIS, DOL and DOS had brought on them, we ( all EB categories)will be in better shape to fight together for the bigger cause which is more predictable process and processing and closing as many loopholes as possible in the employment GC journey.





    2010 patti labelle sued. Patti LaBelle sued over patti labelle sued. Patti LaBelle ordered her
  • Patti LaBelle ordered her



  • danu2007
    11-10 10:40 PM
    Recieved a standard reply letter stating, thank you for your inquiry and you can track your inquiry through our tracking system. It is dated Nov 06 2008 A.M 01 and is attached to the letter we sent along with the envelope. I don't know if anybody else has recieved the same reply. We will have to see what we receive from other centers if we receive one. Thanks

    I got the same reply from texas service center!!



    more...


    patti labelle sued. Assault: Patti LaBelle
  • Assault: Patti LaBelle



  • dtekkedil
    07-09 06:32 PM
    This message is posted on USCIS website.
    Atleast the Director is now aware of the sufferings of GC filers.

    -----------------------
    Message from USCIS Director Emilio Gonzalez

    I understand that individuals are planning to send flowers to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) beginning on Tuesday, July 10. USCIS has made arrangements to forward those flowers to our injured service members recuperating at Walter Reed Army Medical Center and at Bethesda Naval Hospital.

    ------------------------


    Is this for real???

    Can you post a link here?





    hair Patti LaBelle sued after her patti labelle sued. Ramp;B Singer, Patti LaBelle is
  • Ramp;B Singer, Patti LaBelle is



  • logiclife
    06-15 01:13 PM
    You or your employer should have a copy of all approved I-797 H1 reciept. Isint the l-94 on there?

    Yes. But I travelled to India when I was on one of those I-797s and submitted the I-94 attached at the bottom of that I-797 while travelling out. I had not clue at that time that a copy of this I-94 would be needed.

    I have other I-797s with I-94s attached at bottom coz I never travelled while I was on those I-797s.

    Anyways, I am not worried. What I dont have, I just dont have it. Cant do anything about it now.



    more...


    patti labelle sued. Patti LaBelle performs
  • Patti LaBelle performs



  • yabadaba
    07-11 02:11 PM
    for once sepia mutiny decided to cover our story. i still dont understand that blog. more than 80% of the posts are dedicated to ridiculing indian issues...most of the contributors are indian americans...but they never cover our issues.

    i cant understand why they cant make up their mind...either limit yourself to covering indian american issues or accept that we are a part of your ethnic group too. is there an african american blog that keeps harping about child mortality in africa? is there a italian american blog that is dedicated to researching origins of pasta recipes in italy?

    i dont get them but at least we get some more coverage.





    hot girlfriend Patti LaBelle sued after her patti labelle sued. filed his patti labelle sued. patti labelle 2011. People Patti LaBelle Lawsuit
  • patti labelle 2011. People Patti LaBelle Lawsuit



  • pd052009
    03-31 12:12 PM
    How do you guys know that 12K visas will be allotted in one single month(May)? From USCIS point of view, won't it make sense to keep some numbers as reserve, if the EB1 picks up in the 2nd half?
    Thanks for the info....I believe it will be either Dec 2006 or Jan 2007



    more...


    house images West Point Cadet Sues Patti patti labelle richard king. patti labelle sued. patti labelle
  • patti labelle



  • alisa
    06-24 07:00 PM
    if we pursue independent applications (so both spouses have the option to stop working if they want to); is this the way it works:
    - file independent I-485s.
    - whoever stops working changes status to H4 or F1 (depending on what they want to do)
    - if one gets approved, the other withdraws the application made as a primary and files one as a dependent (since the other persons PD would be current at that point). Some lawyers say you can interfile the spouses I-140 at this stage, others say you cant.

    Can you add a dependent after your 485 is approved?
    Also, if I become a beneficiary on my wife's application, will I be able to maintain my H-1 status, and keep on renewing it?

    My wife and I are now leaning towards independent filing, with no beneficiary for now.





    tattoo Singer Patti LaBelle Photo: patti labelle sued. pictures Patti LaBelle sued
  • pictures Patti LaBelle sued



  • gc28262
    10-05 02:00 PM
    When I call through vonage phone, the wireless internet connection to other computers is getting lost. Is this the problem others have too?

    Is it having another router in between your vonage phone and cable /DSL connection solve the problem?

    Any thoughts? Has anyone inquired this with vonage folks?

    Vonage won't affect any wireless connections.
    Do you use a cordless phone ?
    The wireless transmission from your cordless phone maybe affecting the transmissions from your wireless router.



    more...


    pictures is suing Patti LaBelle, patti labelle sued. dresses On March 11th Richard King was patti labelle richard king.
  • dresses On March 11th Richard King was patti labelle richard king.



  • madhuvj
    08-21 11:14 AM
    I dont think there is any issue with the way CIS allocates Visa. They clearly have specific definition and reservation when it comes to VISA categories. If you look in that aspect, EB1 comes first then EB2 and EB3. But this is very specific to VISA Category and does not mean the individuals. So If some one, who qualifies for EB2, but for some reason, he applies for Visa under EB3, it is not the fault of the system, it is the fault of the Individual. This includes me, since Iam May 2003, EB3-I. I do qualify for EB2. So I cant crib. If i want, I can change company and file EB2, for which I think, I am qualified or not apply under EB3 knowing the consequences until I find some one who can file my GC in EB2. When I file my GC under EB3, then in true terms, Iam degrading my self and i should face the consequences. Does it not make sense. So, I suggest work towards the immigration bill and try to make calls to get HR.5882 passed, Otherwise, I dont see any future for EB3. May be EB2 is better than EB3 in true definition, but that does not mean EB2 folks are better in anyway than EB3 folks. Hope u all agree.





    dresses patti labelle 2011. People Patti LaBelle Lawsuit patti labelle sued. Patti LaBelle Being Sued for
  • Patti LaBelle Being Sued for



  • rajsat
    10-01 10:12 PM
    I recieved 2 notices in mail today.

    One is the welcome notices which says that I-485 is approved.
    Another notice which says that they reviewing or reconsidering the decision previously taken.

    Called 1-800 # and the infopass. They say that reopened or reconsidering the case as the visa numbers retrogressed.

    How can that be when am current in oct as well.

    Mine is EB2 and the priority date is Dec 2004.

    Any suggestions to have this fixed.



    more...


    makeup Assault: Patti LaBelle patti labelle sued. images West Point Cadet Sues Patti patti labelle richard king.
  • images West Point Cadet Sues Patti patti labelle richard king.



  • aquarianf
    06-15 11:45 AM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    Hi everyone ,

    i have three question please please anyone answer ....

    1 - i have previously applied but was returned due to pd not current , what to file in the form where it say if u have appllied before ? ( i am filing on my own this time )

    2 - should the salary be there on employment letter . if so the present day salary or the one with labour approve ?

    3 - i have an A# when my file was returned should i use that or leave it blank wherever it is asked also my wife have TIN number is that what i am supposed to write where it ask her to give her SSN

    i will appreciate anyone answering any question please

    thank you

    pranju


    My attorney said only copy of recent i-94 and i-797 required.





    girlfriend pictures Patti LaBelle sued patti labelle sued. patti labelle richard king. First blood: King and the
  • patti labelle richard king. First blood: King and the



  • pappu
    06-22 03:16 PM
    My lawyer said u cannot have 2 485 petitions with USCIS.
    My Lawyer's response - You should be aware that you cannot file two I-485 applications. If you file individually, there is no option to file as a dependent UNLESS the pending I-485 is withdrawn.



    Awaiting reponse from my wifes lawyer.
    ask the lawyer about specific issues that can happen if multiple filing is done.





    hairstyles Patti LaBelle performs patti labelle sued. Patti LaBelle is being sued
  • Patti LaBelle is being sued



  • Nil
    01-04 11:45 PM
    Very true - ultimately naturalization is the goal for many. Green card is the only first legal step.
    Hopefully far-sighted folks will support this thoughts.





    rajuram
    01-10 01:51 AM
    Campaigns are good. But to solve this problem we have to go back to the basics of human nature, specifically how or what motivates politicians -

    1. Votes
    2. Money, Fame, Power
    3. Good publicity or fear of bad publicity

    We can not give #1 or #2 to the politicians. So our only option is #3. This was the reason why the flower campaign had worked, they feared bad pubilicity.

    Again, they will not move even a single inch unless there is some motivation and as I said above our only option is #3.





    another one
    07-13 10:34 AM
    I thought he might say something stupid about the Hindu Prayer disruption in Senate yesterday. However he didn't bring it up. But the way it's been going his "faux pas" (anti-Italian remarks during Italian parade in Little Italy, anti-Latino, anti-Indian and anti-Chinese remarks such as "socio-ethnic interest groups", "foriegn" and "cheap labor", "Communist China" and ofcourse the 7000 lepers in 3 years...) are all building up and sooner or later something will give.
    I don't think anything would give as a big part of america can relate to all this. At the most CNN may fire him but a number of other stations would be ready to pick him up. Last thing a broadcaster wants is for people to ignore him/her. Thanks to us that is not going to be a problem for Dear Lou, and so a number of stations would love to have him just for that.



    Updates Via E-Mail