Pages

 

personality quotes

images personality quotes for girls. personality quotes. funny personality quotes. quotes of day funny
  • funny personality quotes. quotes of day funny


  • sledge_hammer
    07-15 10:51 AM
    Good luck finding one that covers you till the end AND is low on premium! The cheapest premiums are that of term insurance, and it is intended for such situations where you have taken measures to invest in other places such as real estate, equities, bonds, cash etc, AND you are not counting on earning any return on the premiums you have paid.

    This insurance is plain and simple. You pay low for covering you for a certain period of time - 10, 20, 30 years.

    Btw, if one is 35 years old and buys a 30 year term insurance, you are covered until the age of 65. What is your point?

    You should have life insurance till your last breath so you could pass huge wealth to your heir for little amount like 1million for $100/month at 60s or 70s of your age




    wallpaper funny personality quotes. quotes of day funny personality quotes. funny personality quotes.
  • funny personality quotes.


  • a1b2c3
    09-28 02:44 PM
    Do you see any possible forward movements in Nov 08 bulletin? EB2? EB3?
    Any educated guesses, rumours, inside news etc? Not that it will change anything but by now USCIS would have taken stock of the situation and possibly updated their demand projections

    Here is some historical data for EB2-I (not that it will exactly help..)


    oct 05 - nov 99
    nov 05 - nov 99
    dec 05 - july 00
    jan 06 - jan 01
    .....

    oct 06 - jun 02
    nov 06 - jan 03
    dec 06 - jan 03
    jan 07 - jan 03
    .....

    oct 07 - apr 04
    nov 07 - apr 04
    dec 07 - jan 02 :)
    jan 08 - jan 00
    Feb-Mar 08 - U
    Apr 08 - Dec 03
    May 08 - Jan 04
    .....
    oct 08 - apr 03 :)
    nov 08- jun 03
    dec 08 - ??




    personality quotes. funny personality quotes.
  • funny personality quotes.


  • h1techSlave
    07-10 11:06 AM
    let us not forget in that case the British were on Indian soil, here we are doing Gandhigiri in another
    country ON THEIR SOIL!!

    I have read Gandhi's autobiography. He clearly explains that he first tried and succeeded using his manthra of passive resistance in South Africa against appalling treatment of Indian workers. They were on 'H1B' in South Africa and were treated worse than stray dogs. Gandhi fought against that and had some success.

    So the idea of passive resistance DOES work in a foreign land. We are fighting against injustice. Even H1B folks have some fundamental human rights, whether we are in a foreign country or not.

    Cheers,
    h1techSlave




    2011 funny personality quotes. personality quotes. funny personality quotes. or
  • funny personality quotes. or


  • PavanV
    10-10 12:15 AM
    I respectfully disagree, he is the president of USA and to its citizens, you might morally/personally declare him to be your president, but as long as your passport is not from USA you my friend are an alien (not extraterrestrial) living in the US of A :), please dont take this personally I am in the US too, and I got my passport recently renewed, and I had to pledge my allegiance in order to get my passport. It's just a law point. And I wish you all the best in your endeavor. Bharat mata ki Jai.


    Dear Friend, I am totally correct to congratulate and call Mr. Obama as our President. He is definitely our President, since we live in US soil. As I aspire to become a US citizen ( I know a long way ahead) I should love US more than any other country in the world.

    I dont believe in staying at one place and think of another place. US is very special in my heart that is why I want to become an US citizen eventually. I want to blend in the melting pot of US.

    I hope most of us immigrants feel the same way for the country we want to permanently live in. We did not select our country of birth but we have selceted US as our country to live in. So I feel I should love US more as I have selected this country as my country to be.



    more...

    personality quotes. funny personality quotes.
  • funny personality quotes.


  • laborchic
    10-12 01:43 PM
    If you see a guy wearing a black suit and a pink tie in the party today than thats NOT me...


    he he he .. I am getting in party mood already..




    personality quotes. personality quotes for girls.
  • personality quotes for girls.


  • jayleno
    09-05 02:18 PM
    I hope you are wrong about this. I do not see anything on the Approved AP that it should has been used for "humanitarian" purpose. It just mentions that the intention of AP is to allow the AOS applicant to return after temporary travel outside US. Correct me if I'm wrong.

    Most people has very misconception about "parole". It is not a free/flexible travel document like visa. As a AOS applicant, one should not leave US till it is approved/denied. One MUST present in US during AOS. The parole is only for any emergency purpose; which is similar to prisioners. As USCIS is flexible, in approving the AP, the people don't realize the travel limitation of AP. They are travelling on AP for vatation/fun etc.. As per law, the AP is not intended for it. The CBP officer was right in asking the legitimacy of the travel. The AP document clearly says it is based on "humanitation" admission to retrun after an emergency travel.



    more...

    personality quotes. Life Quotes:
  • Life Quotes:


  • chanduv23
    04-26 09:04 AM
    Point based system!!!! Is this is joke???? Tell me this is not true and this is just a bad dream, please!!!!

    Let�s see what a point based system has done to people..... Whom do we have here, a doctor, an engineer and one MBA. OK!!! Lets see what Point based system did to these guys -

    Doctor
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EX6h-Ut-ZaE

    Engineer
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCkmtQ4um9w

    MBA
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP9cQelrmc0


    No offense to anybody from Canada. I am simply trying to illustrate the rationale about the GREATEST IDEA OF THE CENTURY, THE SILVER BULLET, THE FINAL FRONTIER TO ALL IMMIGRATION PROBLEMS - "point based system"!!!!! Oh really???

    As such, Canada does not really have as many jobs as in US. Offcourse it is a fact that PhD and Doctors drive cabs in Canada because they can't find jobs, but someone who is not a US citizen finds a good job in USA because it is simply the land of opportunities.

    I am not saying points system is the best, but opportunities play an important role and thats why US has so many jobs compared to other countries, though so many jobs are outsourced. There is always growing demand and the economy is huge and accomodative.

    Canada on the other hand is still slow to add jobs it the pace America does because of the lack of infrastructure (As I have not been in Canada, I don't have much information on how things work, but I know for sure that getting jobs is very difficult)

    We must have a seperate thread on merits and demerits of points based system over the existing system and the issues being faced in countries like Canada etc..




    2010 funny personality quotes. personality quotes. personality quotes for girls.
  • personality quotes for girls.


  • eb3retro
    02-28 03:46 PM
    Made my second contribution today. I am telling this for those members who have not contributed yet, that this is the LEAST we can do to help those IV folks who are fighting for a common cause for all of us. Please if someone is reading this message and who have not contributed before, please do so, it helps you and all. Thanks IV folks for doing a great job.



    more...

    personality quotes. personality quotes for girls.
  • personality quotes for girls.


  • gccovet
    09-05 03:52 PM
    Sorry to hear your story dude. You just met a jerk of a law enforcement official - they are in the minority. Most CBP officers are better than this. Several years ago i too met a jerk like this in an airport in the southeast. I was entering on H1-B, he kept saying that my employer (a reputed american company) was disloyal etc... as he was processing our paperwork. First he grilled my wife, then he started with me, i just responded to him with a disgusted facial expression.. answered his questions rather curtly when asked, did not respond to his rants. His rants were not framed as a question - so i don't have to answer it. All this lasted a total of 5 to 6 minutes as he was checking and stamping our passports.

    BTW, not seeing your family for several years is a "humanitarian" cause. Technically the AP is supposed to be used as a travel permit for difficult situations, but most good Americans know that not seeing family for years is a good enough reason. There are jerks everywhere and type A's, thankfully they are not in the majority.

    I had similar experience 4 years back, the officer was a A$$$#^%, I answered all his questions, gave EVL (I was working for Fortune 10 company). He kept on grilling me, I asked him to call his supervisor and also offered him to call my lawyer and then he backed off. I noted his name and his ID number etc.

    But screwed me big time, he entered wrong I-94 number in his system, after a year when my company applied for extension, the application got RFE for non matching I-94 number etc. Everything went fine(lawyer had to file I-121 for lost I-94, but the extension took about 6 months to get approved.

    While the extension process was going on, I with the help from my company lawyer filed a complaint to CBP against the officer and later the officer was transferred (As per my lawyer) to some other desk duty.

    GCCovet




    hair funny personality quotes. or personality quotes. personality quotes. Personality Development Quotes
  • personality quotes. Personality Development Quotes


  • shana04
    02-23 09:39 AM
    Hi All,

    I filed my I485 in 08/05 and my labor date is 07/05 in perm. My I140 got approved in 2007.
    I was in bench for around 6 months in 2008 starting from Jan 1st to 06/20th. I took full time position in last week of 06/08 and continuing in the same job. I got RFE on my I485 and asked for employment verification in 12/09. My attorney replied with presnt employment letter and applied for AC21 also at the same time. Now i got another RFE asking for last 5 years employment letter, w-2 forms and tax returns.

    Can some one please let me know how i can handle the period that i was in bench in 2008.

    Thanks,
    Chandra.
    Facts:
    Labor: July 2005
    485 File Date: Aug 2005
    I 140 Approve Date: 2007
    On Bench: Jan 2008 to Jun 20th 2008
    Working with new employer since: June 2008
    RFE: Dec 2009 (for EVL) filed AC21
    second RFE on last 5 yr employement, W2 and Tax returns

    Instead of Assumtions, answer the following questions may be others can give some guidance before you talk to your attorney

    Questions:
    1. When did you start using EAD

    2. If you were on H1 before Jun 2008, then did you file taxes for the appropriate amount for 2008. if not you have an option of tax amendement and you can talk to your previous employer and if he does not agree you can file a case on him and he has to do back wages and that if fine according to law.

    If you filed taxes appropriate to 2008 then you are just fine

    talk to your attorney about back wages and he can send a letter to your previous employer or you can talk to your previous employer in case you missed taxes in 2008 assuming you were on H1 else if you have used EAD for half the period then you should be able to show taxes for first half.

    Please provide all the facts before some one can help

    good luck and keep posted with updates



    more...

    personality quotes. personality quotes for girls.
  • personality quotes for girls.


  • unseenguy
    07-04 11:25 PM
    Incorrect.

    You have to register the birth with the consulate (to get an Indian birth certificate) within a year using this form (see part II) (http://www.cgisf.org/visa/misc.pdf), following which you should be able to get an Indian passport. The USA will not issue a visa on this passport since it considers the child to be a US citizen. However, US policy in this regard does not matter if the child never travels to the US.

    WTF? US will decide which country's citizen is our biological child?




    hot funny personality quotes. personality quotes. personality quotes
  • personality quotes


  • ArunAntonio
    07-09 02:57 PM
    The core IV objective is "The mission of Immigration Voice is to organize grassroots efforts and resources to solve several problems in the employment based green card process including (a) delays due to Retrogression (visa number unavailability for certain employment-based categories) (b) delays due to USCIS processing backlogs and (c) delays due to Labor Certification backlogs. "

    and that is exactly what this effort is about. It is a different and fresh approach. This is a grassroots effort which aims at educating and making people aware of our problems. what is it that you dont agree with this approach?


    I agree. There is no point in this. I am really afrid that we are moving away from core abjective of IV. why we are getting inthis fiasco, there is no value in this



    more...

    house personality quotes for girls. personality quotes. personality quotes for girls.
  • personality quotes for girls.


  • ras
    07-26 05:11 PM
    After incorporating the company in one of the states. What are the next important things one as a owner of the company needs to take care of especially if it is in IT product development area ( ofcourse including consulting but not purely comparable to predominent desi consultancy services)

    Specifically in the following category:

    1. If you are selling IT software products and services, what are the legal necessary formalities one needs to take care of?

    2. How about expanding the branches in outside USA? May be a branch office in India to leverage huge technical resources? Any legal or other things to be taken care of ?

    3. Bank Accounts next steps

    4. Credits Credit Cards. What are the precautions one needs to take care of?

    Any other thoughts....




    tattoo personality quotes for girls. personality quotes. find love personality quotes
  • find love personality quotes


  • DDLMODES
    07-06 12:47 PM
    :confused:
    As I understand, if we win the lawsuit, they will accept all 485 filed in July, no matter July 2 or 31. But they will process July 2 case first.

    Based on what exactly ??
    Nobody here even comes close in identifying which are the eligibility criteria. Everybody hopes for one or the other.

    Meanwhile one thing is for sure:

    Every application filed after July 2nd, is filed AFTER they closed the doors oficially! How are we in the same class as the people from July 2nd ??? Just because we prepared for filing ??? Isn't that a bit weak in the eyes of the law ?



    more...

    pictures Life Quotes: personality quotes. funny personality quotes.
  • funny personality quotes.


  • msp1976
    04-09 12:57 PM
    The idea is excellent. You go ahead. I'll follow you shortly afterwards.

    I second that...
    or..third that...




    dresses personality quotes personality quotes. personality quotes for girls.
  • personality quotes for girls.


  • hunkuncontrolled
    04-02 11:24 AM
    Not sure why you would generalize all H1b holders as experiencing hell - I for one did not. Anyways if you take the time to browse the forums you will find the answer to your question.

    Malibuguy007 , you seem to me a guy who could save 2-3000 dollars per month and think you are in heaven(Typical GULTI mentality) . These are the points on basis of which i called life of H1 hell

    1. Your spouse can't work . Think about their self esteem and self respect they are loosing.

    2. You don't know about your future if tomorrow you loose your job , you will be kicked from this country.

    Tell me what is hell then ? Don't think its just about counting dollars , think about your life stability and about your family members too. Try to come out of Sambhar-Rice world(thats the way you save money here and call US heaven). Live with pride ,ok . Fight for being treated like H1 ( HIGHLY SKILLED PROFESSIONAL) not slaves.
    I hope now you feel we are in hell.

    PS : I work with one of best semiconductor companies in world and earn decent salary .

    All GULTIs , start giving me red and i don't give a** for that.



    more...

    makeup personality quotes for girls. personality quotes. personality quotes for girls.
  • personality quotes for girls.


  • uma001
    11-03 03:05 PM
    If you have Citibank account in india, ask your parents or friends to deposit money into that account. Then you can withdraw money in dollars in citibank ATMs at 7-11 here in US since, Thats what i do.




    girlfriend find love personality quotes personality quotes. personality quotes for girls.
  • personality quotes for girls.


  • gveerab
    09-14 12:14 AM
    I don't think EAD/H1b should matter for the loan application, but all these depends on loan agent and bank policy. I took loan from Bankofamerica without any problem.

    PMI Vs 20% down payment, this is tough decision. If you want to play safe game till you get GC 5% down paymnet is better. In case if you have enough savings and planning to stay in that house for long time not it's not a wise decision to pay PMI.

    :)


    I heard that if one is on H-1/EAD, it is tough to secure a loan with 5% down. Any truth to that? Also, what are people's thoughts on paying PMI? Is it better to avoid PMI with a 20% down payment?

    GT




    hairstyles personality quotes for girls. personality quotes. Personality Development
  • Personality Development


  • GCanyMinute
    10-10 04:08 PM
    finally my PD was reached!! I hope I'll hear great news soon!!!
    I'll keep u guys posted about any news.
    Good luck to us all !!! :)




    spicy_guy
    04-19 12:29 PM
    change - that is all that is left in my pocket

    lol!




    alterego
    11-03 12:45 PM
    I know this is not releated with Immigration. If you dont want to answer, that is fine. Just ignore this.

    I have money crunch in US. I have accumulated huge debt in my CC. In past I have sent some money to India, but now when I ask my parents to send it here, they tell it is not possible without losing 30%. This is what they heard from my bank. Any Idea on how to get money from India from my own account to which I have sent from here.

    What is the 30% for? Anyone with details on that.



    Updates Via E-Mail