Pages

 

phenomenon of light

images phenomenon in light of phenomenon of light. Light phenomenon
  • Light phenomenon



  • starlite
    07-22 04:27 AM
    I guess this community is not for willful violators like you. Here we are trying to share information from/for people who follow rules. There are many people (anti-immigration lobbyist and anti-H1b lobby) reading this forum. This will give impression as if this forum is for giving advise to people like you who do not care for the law and will give bad name to IV. I guess you should cough up some money and get advise from a good immigration lawyer. Also, I would suggest a moderator or administrator to look into this matter adn have this thread removed.


    Dear 1234mg,
    The immigrant community makes up for all kinds of people with different harships and challenges. My personal story has to do with being out of status as a minor due to the lack of resources that my parents couldn't keep me in status. Yes, my presence in the past violated the immigration law, but it was due to circumstances that were out of my control. And I've taken personal responsiblity to keep my records in accordance of the law ever since I reentered the US.

    Your description of my story as "willful" violation is very judgmental and sounds like you feel righteous. But I bet you personally know someone who may have been out of status for one reason or another and I wonder if you are this confrontational and heartless with the person.

    If you don't have words of encouragement or constructive feedback, then I suggest that you worry about your own. It doesn't take too much to get out of status given the current immigration system nowadays.





    wallpaper Light phenomenon phenomenon of light. Oh, light and fun!
  • Oh, light and fun!



  • wandmaker
    03-14 06:11 AM
    Friends,
    Has anyone else come accross this problem? I wanted to remitt funds to India and when I logged in to SBI GLS web site I got the following message:

    Due to regulations applicable in your state of residence in USA, we regret that, at present, we are unable to continue offering SBI Express Remit - US (our product using direct debit facility through ACH) till further notice.
    We are engaged in meeting the state's current regulatory requirements, and it will be our endeavor to restore to you at the earliest the convenience you have been enjoying. Meanwhile, you may use the aid of Rapid Remittance (Web-assistance for tracking wire transfers) when you use wire transfer from your bank to send funds to your beneficiary accounts in India.
    Please mail any of your queries to our customer support team at

    Also the remittance options menu has disappeared.

    SBI is working to complete statutory formalities, it will take about 10 to 12 weeks to enable "Express Remit" option. You may have to use alternate options until this gets enabled. Hope this helps!





    phenomenon of light. phenomenon.the light
  • phenomenon.the light



  • amsgc
    11-16 03:22 PM
    I know someone who went to Canada for the weekend and got the I-94 with the correct date on it.
    Note that the airline (AA), on his way out of the US, was not willing to take his I-94 since he was going for less than 30 days. So he had to explain to them about his situation and they took it.

    Also note that if you have an Indian passport, you will need a visa to go to Canada.

    The other option to extend your I-94 is for your employer to refile I-129, and request for extension of stay. This can be done using premium processing.

    Hi, I recently got a H1B extension stamping in Chennai consulate upto 2010 and I came back to SFO last week. Since my passport is expiring on July 2009. I-94 was issued upto July 2009.

    Now my issue is to extend my I-94 upto the validity of H1B visa. I went through similar thread and it says crossing US border to Mexico or Canada will do to get the new I-94. So I am planning to make a trip to Mexico after my passport got renewed to renew I-94. Does it work?. Or do I have to go out of American Continent to get the new I-94. Some thread from (other sites) said, I need to go out American Continent..Is it true?.

    Or is there any other way to extend my I-94 without crossing the border?.

    Gurus - Please help if you faced any similar situation and sucessfully got your i-94 renewed.





    2011 Oh, light and fun! phenomenon of light. on the phenomenon of light
  • on the phenomenon of light



  • GCBoy786
    09-13 03:57 PM
    I received my receipts today... Most of your's might be on the way too...



    more...


    phenomenon of light. the phenomenon of light
  • the phenomenon of light



  • enggr
    12-17 10:56 AM
    Hi,
    What's the Maximum amount of money the parents of a h1b person can carry from US to India when they are returning after a visit on B1 visa? I heard it should be a dollar less than $10,000 per person. Somebody told me its $10,000 per party. Please answer this.
    So if father & mother both are traveling back from US to India can they carry $9999 each in their hands while traveling through air? It will be $19,998 total for the party in total
    While coming to US I heard you don't have to declare the money/currency you are bringing as long as they don't exceed $10,000. So if they are taking most of that money back along with some extra cash (total < 10k per person) is it safe to avoid any questions/complications with US TSA/ CBP?
    Have anybody got into problems or delays?
    I just want to have the right information handy just in case.
    Please help by sharing the right answer. Thanks in advance





    phenomenon of light. phenomenon in light,
  • phenomenon in light,



  • OLDMONK
    06-18 06:55 PM
    Remember, everthing copy. Nothing Original. don't send your original I-94, but a copy.


    I think if affidavits of Marriage and Birth are submitted, those would have to be originals.



    more...


    phenomenon of light. a phenomenon of light
  • a phenomenon of light



  • needhelp!
    10-19 01:35 PM
    Hi all

    We want to make IV famous at this event and need sales personnel to talk to visitors.

    Please sign up on this thread if you would like to volunteer for this task.

    We need all the help we can get. 30,000 + attendees expected to attend the event.

    This will be on Nov 10 th 2007 from 3pm - 11pm. Please vote and let me know if you can be there for the entire duration or choose a time slot.

    Thanks!





    2010 phenomenon.the light phenomenon of light. phenomenon in light of
  • phenomenon in light of



  • eblues
    09-05 11:51 AM
    Hi everyone,
    I'm quite new here. I hope I'm not doing anything inappropriate by posting in this board, I've tried to use the search function to no avail.
    I'm currently in the US as a J-1 exchange visitor (research scholar) to perform research at a university in Missouri. Last year I started training a sport pilot in my country and I would like to keep doing that (or rather restarting from scratch) here in the US. I'm aware of the TSA clearance required for aliens wishing to start flight training and I'm the process of obtaining it; however I've been told by the international office of my university that enrolling in a flight school could be a violation of my immigration status. They are not sure, the TSA refers me to USCIS and they (as contacted by the flight school staff) refer me back to the TSA. I'd like to shed some light on this issue.

    I'd also like to make clear that the reason for my being here is completely unrelated to airplanes, flight or flight training -- I'm a computer engineer. Flying is and will continue to be just a hobby, something to do on Saturday afternoons for at most 3-4 hours a week, probably less if I won't have so much money to spend on it. I'm also already quite good at it (~25 hours under my belt) but formally I'll have to start from scratch because previous experience in the category I trained for in my country is not recognized here in the US. I'll also focus on single engine light sport aircraft, exclusively for recreational purposes (no passengers, no nothing). Obviously no matter how the flight training thing will end I'll keep working full-time during weekdays (and some more...) at the university.

    Am I trying to do anything illegal or that might make me fall out of status?

    Thank you everyone,
    Pierluigi



    more...


    phenomenon of light. the phenomenon of light
  • the phenomenon of light



  • pappu
    12-05 12:22 PM
    If anyone stuck in greencards namechecks wants to contact ACLU about it to include GC namecheck issue in it, they can do so.

    Here are the contact details:
    NADINE STROSSEN1
    President of the ACLU
    nstrossen@nyls.edu
    ===================
    Their general feedback form
    http://www.aclu.org/contact/general/index.html
    ============
    You can search for your local ACLU contact:
    http://www.aclu.org/affiliates/

    ACLU Immigrants rights project E-mail - immrights@aclu.org





    hair on the phenomenon of light phenomenon of light. pop phenomenon sheds light
  • pop phenomenon sheds light



  • smartboy75
    09-29 03:17 PM
    Looks like an unique situation...no reply from anybody...



    more...


    phenomenon of light. phenomenon: the light of
  • phenomenon: the light of



  • Prashanthi
    10-20 05:52 PM
    Hi,

    My friend is in a unique situation and needs help. Please guide him with his queries.

    **************************************************
    I'm in USA on H1B since Apr-17-2004 with out any break. I'll complete my 6 year stay in USA H1B by Apr-16-2010.

    My current H1B & I-94 extension was applied on Jun-06-2008 (applied in a group) and approved till May-01-2011.

    My GC labor was applied on May-29-2008 and approved on Oct-11-2008. But..

    We didn't specify about GC labor on H1B/I-94 extension petition.

    My GC I-140 was appilied on Nov-12-2008 and approved on Apr-20-2009.

    Can you please suggest when should I apply for my next H1B & I-94 extensions (based on 'Apr-16-2010' OR 'May-01-2011') ?



    ************************************************** *********

    You should apply based on April 16, 2010, you can file 6 months in advace which means you can file now, you will get an approval for 3 years based on the approved I-140.





    hot the phenomenon of light phenomenon of light. the phenomenon of light
  • the phenomenon of light



  • meridiani.planum
    06-20 12:18 PM
    I would like to appeal to all the people who want to travel outside the country and would need a new visa stamp to come back to US....please...please...please do not take this risk unless it is a family emergency (a life and death situation rather than a brother,sister getting married).

    Cant attend own brothers wedding because we are scared of the possibility of MAYBE getting a delayed visa stamping?? what kind of life is that? ....



    more...


    house A strange light phenomenon is phenomenon of light. the phenomenon of light in
  • the phenomenon of light in



  • snathan
    05-15 10:49 AM
    Hi Pappu,

    How about 10000+ people sing a single letter and send it to every congressman/woman or senator. When you ask people to send letter to all congressman/woman they won�t. But i believe they wont hesitate to just sign one letter. Let me know if it�s useful





    tattoo phenomenon in light, phenomenon of light. pop phenomenon sheds light
  • pop phenomenon sheds light



  • samcam
    05-19 03:56 PM
    Welcome to our newest member, gmpa

    I think I missed a couple of you..



    more...


    pictures a phenomenon of light phenomenon of light. phenomenon of light.
  • phenomenon of light.



  • ganguteli
    02-10 01:27 PM
    The idea is good but,
    People with EAD will not come. They are out of the troble zone anyways and can use EAD to get a new job easily as EAD is like a greencard.
    People not working in financial sector will not come as they do not think it affects them
    People from financial sector will also not come as they are busy finding a job
    Remaining will also not come as we desis are reluctant to spend money. It costs money to travel. So maybe DC area and nearby area people may come. But they will be handful.

    Most people will be ok to do online petition or fax campaign as you just need to press a button.





    dresses the phenomenon of light phenomenon of light. phenomenon of light and
  • phenomenon of light and



  • optimystic
    09-11 01:29 AM
    ^^ Bump ^^ (just wanted to give some more 'air' time for this thread in hopes of catching attention from IV core )



    more...


    makeup the phenomenon of light phenomenon of light. A strange light phenomenon is
  • A strange light phenomenon is



  • saji007
    05-02 04:10 PM
    I changed jobs after 5.5 years on my H1-B. When the new company filed for H1-transfer i got approval for 3 years based on the I-140 from the previous employer. In this case there was no need to apply for extension, while transferring the visa, I got 3 years. Send I-140 and Perm copies along with the H1-Transfer





    girlfriend pop phenomenon sheds light phenomenon of light. google unexplained phenomenon
  • google unexplained phenomenon



  • SNLive999
    06-09 05:43 PM
    Hello Gurus,

    Soon after we filed our I-485 in July 07 we went to India as my mother was not feeling well. When my wife and I were in India we got Finger print appointment notices, which we postponed around 8 times. In May 08 we came to US specially to give our finger prints and we did. Few weeks after we gave our Finger prints, My wife went to India to take care of my mom.

    Yesterday, we AGAIN got Finger print appointment notices. It does not say if USCIS was unable to read our finger prints or anything, It is a regular FP notices.

    Since I am here in the US, I do not mind giving FP's again, but my wife is in India and she cannot give FP now. Another thing is we applied for H1 extension, She cannot come until I get my H1 and she get's it stamped. We do not have AP to travel.

    The day we gave our FP's, USCIS has put stamps on our FP appointment notices with the details. I have these notices with me. Are these of any help ???

    Biometrics Processing Stamp
    ASC Site Code:______
    Biometrics QA Review By:_____ On ________
    Ten Prints QA Review by:_____ on ________

    I really do not know what to do. I request you all Gurus, please help me to handle this issue.

    Thank you.





    hairstyles phenomenon: the light of phenomenon of light. l Cropcircle Light Phenomenon
  • l Cropcircle Light Phenomenon



  • rinkurazdan
    05-30 04:47 PM
    People have started saying they would be happy to get GC in 5-10 years.
    I think we deserve a little more than 5-10 yrs for our GC after having lived most of our professional lives in US....paid taxes...applied for PR....and followed the law of the land...Dont let ur head drop just because u r an imigrant....everyone of the US citizens and even those in Congress are desecndants of immigrants...REMEMBER that.





    snarla
    06-21 01:40 PM
    My friends recently went to the consulte in Nogales to get their H1B stamped and they told me that we can enter Nogales with out any visa ... You might want to explore that or find any other places that are closer to where u live and do not need a visa to get a new I94 ...

    I am in the same boat as u and i donot even have my new passport with me yet ...

    GoodLuck ... Hope things work out for you ... do post your experiences when u are done with all this ...





    no-tec
    10-23 06:51 PM
    dope!



    Updates Via E-Mail