Pages

 

selena gomez justin bieber kissing beach

images hair justin bieber kisses selena gomez justin bieber kissing beach. Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber
  • Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber



  • CADude
    10-03 05:46 PM
    Some member are asking for TSC Fax#

    TSC I485 Dept Fax# 214-962-2632, 214-962-5441

    Good Luck.





    wallpaper Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber selena gomez justin bieber kissing beach. justin bieber selena gomez
  • justin bieber selena gomez



  • nosightofgc
    01-08 07:58 AM
    Let's do it.

    Bump.





    selena gomez justin bieber kissing beach. justin bieber and selena gomez
  • justin bieber and selena gomez



  • SunnySurya
    08-07 11:01 AM
    I am the later...
    Many of us are prone to extreme selfishness. You could be a numberusa guy or really frustrated EB applicant.





    2011 justin bieber selena gomez selena gomez justin bieber kissing beach. justin bieber kissing selena
  • justin bieber kissing selena



  • sri1309
    09-16 06:49 AM
    5882 is scheduled for 17th.. please call calll.. we just have today..Never forget to mention "Legal".



    more...


    selena gomez justin bieber kissing beach. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • english_august
    07-11 01:27 AM
    http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Skilled%2C_legal_immigrants_send_Protest_Blooms





    selena gomez justin bieber kissing beach. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • chanduv23
    07-10 09:48 PM
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070710/pl_nm/usa_immigration_indians_dc_1

    Rate it high - try getting as many hist as possible so that it stays on top



    more...


    selena gomez justin bieber kissing beach. house justin bieber and selena
  • house justin bieber and selena



  • lazycis
    10-18 01:27 PM
    I am not sure that even simple letters get thru. Neither Mr. Cannon nor Mr. Hooton responded to my letters. Mr. Cannon, however, responded to the inquiry sent from President's office. His reply was brief. Rest assured, he wrote, your name check will be completed before the next eon :)

    I am not able to attach part of the declaration describing NNCP and USCIS name check. It's a PDF file, about 600K. Are there any limitations on attachments?





    2010 justin bieber and selena gomez selena gomez justin bieber kissing beach. hair justin bieber kisses
  • hair justin bieber kisses



  • Foster2007
    07-16 02:09 AM
    Can he be sued for repeatedly misreporting facts?



    more...


    selena gomez justin bieber kissing beach. hot justin bieber and selena
  • hot justin bieber and selena



  • vsoni
    05-04 12:25 PM
    Today I got I-140 approval and I am eligible for apply for I-485.
    Case successfully transfer from EB3 to EB2
    I am also anticipating international travel on business.
    My lawyer told, just applies for I-485. As I have H1 approval till 2009 and current visa sampled on my passport.
    I am thinking to apply for I-485, EAD and AP at the same time.
    Is it good to apply I-485, EAD and AP all at the same time?

    I was told, once I-485 applied I can?t travel unit received the notice of receipt of I-485. Is this true?


    Today?s contribution $40





    hair justin bieber kissing selena selena gomez justin bieber kissing beach. justin bieber selena gomez
  • justin bieber selena gomez



  • Green.Tech
    01-15 09:12 PM
    Voted for all items supporting our cause. Urge others to do the same. It takes less than 5 minutes. Help yourselves!



    more...


    selena gomez justin bieber kissing beach. JustinBieberSelenaGomez.jpg
  • JustinBieberSelenaGomez.jpg



  • jonty_11
    06-29 05:23 PM
    keep refreshing the July VISA bulletin page all thru th ewkend...
    here u go:
    http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_3258.html





    hot Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez selena gomez justin bieber kissing beach. Selena Gomez in Bikini,
  • Selena Gomez in Bikini,



  • poddar007
    01-16 05:15 PM
    Can some one please clarify what this case number is. Do we get the case number when we apply for visa, or this is just the approval notice number.

    I am going for my interview on 23rd January to Mumbai. I was just trying to find out whether I can call KCC before leaving US to find out if my approval notice is in the PIMS system or not.

    Hi,

    I'd posted a note earlier. I haven't received any updates yet. I am in contact with 4 other people who interviewed on 4th Jan and are still awaiting a reply. The kentucky number mentioned in one of the replys confirms the date on which our H1 was approved. When you call up the number, on mentioning your case #, it pulls up the date on which H1b was approved.

    Could anyone who's received a email/ call please post a message to the group, indicating the wait time and date of the first interview?

    Thanks!



    more...


    house super Justin selena gomez justin bieber kissing beach. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • feedfront
    09-23 03:21 PM
    I had the same issue...
    Here is the short version of how it unfolded. I've seen some quick responses from USCIS.

    9/15/2010 - USCIS email indicating that cards mailed for both me and spouse
    9/16/2010 - Spouse received card
    9/21/2010 - Got email (LUD) that my card returned undelivered.
    9/22/2010 - Called customer service updated the address
    9/23/2010 - Got my card in mail (wrapped in an usps priority envelope) with tracking number

    I was pleasantly surprised with the fastness of USCIS.

    Thanks,

    Congrats!!

    My attorney's office contacted USCIS and was told that USCIS has current address on system :cool: They told that since the case is waiting for RFE it must have happend by mistake :confused:





    tattoo Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez selena gomez justin bieber kissing beach. justin bieber and selena gomez
  • justin bieber and selena gomez



  • buddyinsd
    08-17 07:09 PM
    ...is getting approved. My case is with an IO since Aug 3 and going by the trend, I should have received an update by now (within 2 weeks of getting assigned to the IO). Not sure whats going on :( This is the worst ever wait in my life. Wonder when its going to end???



    more...


    pictures house justin bieber and selena selena gomez justin bieber kissing beach. hair Justin Bieber and Selena
  • hair Justin Bieber and Selena



  • sledge_hammer
    06-23 04:56 PM
    I am going to put (c)(9) for both me and my wife.


    What did you put in for the question 16 (Last Question) ? is it c9?





    dresses Selena Gomez in Bikini, selena gomez justin bieber kissing beach. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • vvpandya
    01-11 02:48 AM
    I had an appointment on Jan 10th, 1 pm got the stamped passport same evening at 6 pm from the VFS office



    more...


    makeup hot justin bieber and selena selena gomez justin bieber kissing beach. super Justin
  • super Justin



  • Hassan11
    05-25 09:42 AM
    My priority date is current now. I read somewhere that I have to file I-485 between June 1st and June 30th. is this correct?? what if my medical exam results are not ready and I am not able to file before June 30th?? can I still file during following month, July?? Please help. Thanks





    girlfriend justin bieber and selena gomez selena gomez justin bieber kissing beach. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • pat123
    10-01 12:07 PM
    cut to short the message is for myself---we are still waiting for the visa number and for mywife ---case is under review. hope to wait and see????

    If your Notice date is in Sept 2007, we need to wait for our turn. Look for the NOTICE DATE on your 485 application.





    hairstyles JustinBieberSelenaGomez.jpg selena gomez justin bieber kissing beach. hair justin bieber selena
  • hair justin bieber selena



  • purplehazea
    05-09 11:56 AM
    Diana,

    It makes sense to file concurrently only when PD is current. Otherwise it is like applying for your citizenship before getting your GC!

    In other words I do not understand why your lawyer wants you to file concurrently when your PD is not current. Just to collect his fees? Maybe. He is at least right aboout the fact that USCIS will do nothing with your I485 application unless your PD is current. So I would just wait till your PD is current. You can still file for your I140 and wait for that to get processed.

    Regards,
    PH

    I am not an attorney, so you will appreciate that any reliance is at your will.





    dealsnet
    08-26 12:33 PM
    NOW LINGO COME UP WITH NEW OFFER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    COMPETITION STARTS NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Lingo's special Offer! NOW with New Hello World Unlimited Plan that gives India for $2.9c /m..

    $4.95 1st 3months there after $21.95 unlimited plan - Sign-up to get Free Adapter (Note: $99.95 if you choose to cancel after the 30 day money back guarantee and before 2 years )
    Final Price : $4.95 1st 3months + Free Activation + $14.95 Shipping + No Tax in most states
    OTHER: Also See other Plans like Hello America basic $4.95/m plan, Talk365 1year plan for $195/yr & w/South Asia for $29.95 etc )



    You get unlimited calling each month of residential VoIP service to call anyone in 30 Countries. Unlimited calling to anywhere in the US, including HI, AK, USVI, and PR, Unlimited calling to Canada, Puerto Rico, and 30 countries including Western Europe plus Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, and South Korea* plus a lot of great calling features





    mallu
    01-26 01:25 PM
    It really is amazing how much hot air has been generated on this thread over a well established transit visa requirement.

    The reason transit visas are required in the UK is that many passengers with an intention to transit the UK have stayed. The transit visa was introduced as a way of making sure (as much as possible) that the passenger has the intention and the ability to transit the UK and to enter a third country.

    The list of nationals that are required to have a visa to transit the UK represents a list of countries where there has been a particular problem with over stayers. It is not race based, but merely an effort to target the problem.

    It really does not matter what anyone thinks about the transit visa requirement because it is UK law. Everyone has a choice whether or not to transit the UK. Going back to the original post, to book a ticket without researching visa requirements and then trying to deflect personal responsibility by blaming the visa requirement is ridiculous.

    If one doesn't like transit policy of a country, just avoid that transit point, rather than putting curse on that country ( or try changing the policy of that country through democratic means, if one can ).



    Updates Via E-Mail