Pages

 

tattoos on girls

images tattoo on girls. tattoos on tattoos on girls. tattoos on girls sides
  • tattoos on girls sides



  • chanduv23
    09-22 04:57 PM
    A very horrible psychopath who has proven himself to be a loser all his life has given me a red with the following " hehehehehhehehehehh" words for my above post.

    My message to whoever gave me a red - u r such a loser.


    Invoking AC21 is easy, but you need to know what you can expect and how to resolve it

    (1) If you decided to change to new employer using EAD - there is nothing you need to do. Just join and work.
    (2) As employer is asking what they need to do - tell them they need to provide an AC21 letter of support - you can find various formats on the web.
    (3) Your new job must be in same or similar category.
    (4) Call customer service to verify your address on file - also hire a personal attorney and make sure they file g 28 and have them on file too for USCIS communication
    (5) Your AC21 letter may/may not reach your file depending on the service center, officer and a lot of other factors.
    (6) Usually most AC21 cases go through just fine unless your ex employer requests a revoke on i 140 - in such a situation you may get an RFE, NOID or a straight denial on 485 - nothing to worry about - you can resolve all these and you will find yourself back on track.

    Hope this helps





    wallpaper tattoos on girls sides tattoos on girls. girls on tattoo on
  • girls on tattoo on



  • senthil1
    04-14 09:49 PM
    Your employer might think that it is difficult to find a project in the current economic condition. Anyhow your husband started working there should not be any issue. You can join another company after 6 months.

    Yesterday, I was told by the client that my project is going to end by this month end i.e Apr 30. Actually it was supposed to go for the next 2 years. I am currently in the project working for the project. They said the lay off was becoz of budget issues. But I see I am the only one that is target in this lay-off. I am working with the same client for the past 3 years. The lay off news was really shocking and devastating.
    I am currently 9 months pregnant. As the client did that to me, I thought that atleast I might have some options with my current employer. My employer is a desi consultancy. I never been on Bench for single day for the Past 6 years ( Day 1 that I entered into US to till now).
    When I spoke to my employer today he gave me a termination letter stating that my project end date will be my last date with them. It was more shocking. I will be on maternity leave anytime in month of may depending on the delivery. I don't see any possible options that any client can take me into project when I am in 9th month of pregnancy.
    As my husband is doing consulting, I filed the green card thru this employer, 485 is pending more than 180 days, 140 approved in EB2 category. We paid all the attorney fees and filing fees from our pocket. We spent nearly $10,000 for the GC process. My husband was on bench for the past 2 months. He got a job on EAD which is going to start next week.
    1. I see that my employer is terminating me immediately because he can avoid maternity expenses. I told him that I will take 3 months FMLA for unpaid maternity leave from Apr 30th. And look for the Job immediately after delivery and get into the Job. But still he is telling he won't provide me that time. Maintaining the status is very important for me as me and my husband depends on the EAD.
    2.My medical insurance is with my employer, If I get laid off in this critical situation, I won't be having insurance. We can't afford the delivery expenses without insurance.
    3. Even though my husband will get insurance with the new company, We are not sure that company will cover the pre-existing pregnancy that is in final stages.
    4. And also not sure that the insurance will be under the network of OBG/YN and the hospital I registered for delivery. His job is in different state but he will find out the options once he starts his job next week.
    5. Does anyone think that my employer is discriminating the law? He is terminating me immediately becoz I am pregnant.
    I am not sure whether he is doing the right thing but the situation I am in is the worst situation I ever expected of. Its lot of stress on me and my baby. We are unable to sleep for hour with all the tensions ahead. My husband's job is dependent on my valid status. If something screw up we both be in very bad situation. I really don't want any one in my situation.
    Please help me, if any one know any options where I can maintain my status during the pregnancy and maternity leave, Please tell me.





    tattoos on girls. hair Girls Tattoos On Ribs
  • hair Girls Tattoos On Ribs



  • skd
    12-31 03:17 PM
    I prayed god to get my GC before 2008.If God really exists I'll get my GC in 2008.If not it's a proof that God doesn't exists.

    I'll have to wait for few more hours to prove.

    How Simple is the Test ..for the existence of God...Why GC you can do some easy tests too like

    Throw a glass Jar from 10th Floor of builing to the hard ground and if Glass JAR does not break then God exists other wise not
    You can apply for job and don't appear for interview and if you still get a job then god exists otherwise not





    2011 girls on tattoo on tattoos on girls. quote tattoo on ribs
  • quote tattoo on ribs



  • abhijitp
    07-20 05:03 PM
    If you look at THOMAS it actually shows that Yeas are 55 and Nays are 40
    So the bill passed the voting ....
    but it failed because it was ruled "out-of-order" and hence rejected ...
    I dont know why it was ruled out of order ... maybe because it was attached to the defence spending bill so it was not the right place to put in this kind of amendment....

    I hope that Yeas mean YES and Nay mean "NO" or I need to get my head examined
    I noticed it too but thought it is a typoe, what's "OUT OF ORDER"



    more...


    tattoos on girls. suicide girls tattoo. suicide
  • suicide girls tattoo. suicide



  • zoho
    08-27 02:42 AM
    my spouse is in india and her AP is going to expire in a week .
    What are the option to apply for AP from while she is in india.

    thanks
    zoho





    tattoos on girls. tattoo on girls
  • tattoo on girls



  • GC game plyr
    07-20 04:00 PM
    EB3/FEDEX delivered on 02-Jul-07 @9:03AM



    more...


    tattoos on girls. tattoos on girls sides
  • tattoos on girls sides



  • CADude
    07-06 12:58 PM
    Don't boil.. map_boiler. :D

    CAdude, possibly you're the person in DENIAL mode. You are free to take the chill pill or any other pill you want (I am not seeking your advice for that purpose anyways). If you have a direct response to the point I made, feel free to respond, otherwise, please don't bother...





    2010 hair Girls Tattoos On Ribs tattoos on girls. tattoo on girls. tattoos on
  • tattoo on girls. tattoos on



  • gcseeker2002
    12-14 02:25 PM
    Folks I had an infopass this morning for EAD pending more than 90 days. The officer basically told me cannot issue EAD but will contact NSC to check status and gave a customer information receipt saying "Our records indicate that your I765 is pending. I will contact NSC for further review of your application"

    I was very disappointed by this. Is there anything else I can do to get interim EAD? I still don't see a LUD on my case.
    I took 3 infopass appointments but not one helped, but if they take your FP in the infopass appt, you may get your EAD approved after 4-5 weeks(as happened with me)



    more...


    tattoos on girls. tattoo on girls.
  • tattoo on girls.



  • immigrant2007
    07-01 11:04 AM
    Do you really agree with multi-national managers(via L1A). This is the area wherein the interpretation is pretty loose. If you dissect EB1 data you would find that EB1C used bulk of it except for this year due to bad economy and tightening of screws. There should be some very clearly defined guidelines for EB1-C, somebody being an onsite coordinator or managing 5 people should not be eligible. This category should be reserved for those who are managing at least 100 people or control business in several millions. I agree that EB1 should be just for the exceptional.

    I support you, most of the guys L1A/Bdon't deserve to be in EB1. If L1 (especially the offshoring companies) are that good then all of us are eligible for honorary greencards....
    the whole L1 rule for GC and L1 visa is just exploited to its limit.





    hair quote tattoo on ribs tattoos on girls. Girls and Tattoos - 20 Pics
  • Girls and Tattoos - 20 Pics



  • lazycis
    12-31 02:33 PM
    "If there is a God, He is infinitely incomprehensible, since, having, neither parts nor limits, He has no affinity to us. We are then incapable of knowing either what He is or if He is ... you must wager. It is not optional. You are embarked. Which will you choose then? Let us weigh the gain and the loss in wagering that God is. Let us estimate these two chances. If you gain, you gain all; if you lose, you lose nothing. Wager then without hesitation that he is."
    Blaise Pascal

    The chance is 50/50.



    more...


    tattoos on girls. Sexy Tattoos You Want to See
  • Sexy Tattoos You Want to See



  • knnmbd
    04-03 12:58 PM
    I agree with abhishek101, going by his personal experiences and his knowledge of ?people? and not to mention his rude and dictatorship like attitude on the forum, we should kick him out first. All in favor say ?yeah?, all against say ?nah?





    hot suicide girls tattoo. suicide tattoos on girls. tattoo on girls. tattoo on
  • tattoo on girls. tattoo on



  • whiteStallion
    09-07 02:23 AM
    Thanks Sanju for bringing this up...
    From my experience, I have seen the hiring managers being hand-in-glove with the Consulting companies(both desi and non-desi) from which they frequently hire...these consulting companies get the most favored status for every opening that hiring manager publishes... And I'm not talking about some non-descript company...I'm talking about Fortune 100 companies...
    @alapkd -> Unfortunately they hardly get caught...

    When a Consulting company is being hired to do a job, they take the responsibility of things going wrong...they are also hired for a fairly defined time...These are few reasons why they are paid high...also bigger the company, bigger the overhead costs...you are sponsoring a lot of cost centers dept from what you earn....
    Try independent consulting to get a better share of your earning....



    more...


    house tattoo on girls. girl shoulder tattoos on girls. small tattoos for girls on
  • small tattoos for girls on



  • aadimanav
    07-17 04:32 PM
    Did anyone else get any reply?





    tattoo tattoo on girls tattoos on girls. Tattoo Design on Girls
  • Tattoo Design on Girls



  • lazycis
    12-31 02:24 PM
    Thats just too much bull for one day. Just when I thought that it was enough for 2008, you drop this bomb called "God's protection over this land" and made me read those illogical ideas. So this is what I have to say -

    Can you prove the existance of God? Who is God? Where does he/she live?



    I find your ideas illogical, but I respect your opinion. Those who seek God will find Him.

    If you deny facts, however, the facts do not change because of your opinion. People once believed that the Earth is flat.
    You cannot deny that the American nation was found by those who where seeking religious freedom. Also read biographies of G. Washington, A. Lincoln, J. Adams and other founding fathers. They were sincere believers. I cannot explain America's greatness by simple luck. The founding fathers started builidng from scratch about 300 hundred years ago, far behind Europe and Asia. Now the US is the richest country in the world, despite the fact that it's neither the biggest nor the most populous.

    As for your questions, I cannot prove that God exist, just like you cannot prove that He does not. Either way, it's a belief. I chose to believe in God.
    God is the omnipresent, omni powerful spirit who fills the universe. If you want to know more, just ask.



    more...


    pictures tattoos on girls sides tattoos on girls. girl tattoos make you
  • girl tattoos make you



  • chanduv23
    07-09 12:11 PM
    I am not saying that it is working on the USCIS. We dont know yet coz the flowers start reaching there tommorow. If it is working on USCIS, we would know by the end of the week. Not now.

    But it is working on the media.

    What I am saying is we are getting a good amount of attention from a lot of newspapers - which is important to create more awareness on the plight of half a million law abiding immigrants and the backlogs they are facing.

    Make it as visible as possible in the most peaceful manner. Thats the idea here. I think we must keep the flower campaign going and encourage more members.

    I sent mine out on Saturday and is scheduled tomorrow.

    Folks - employers, lawyerss. etc... everyone have backed off. AILF lawsuit is a fragile attempt, we are on our own

    I REPEAT : WE ARE ON OUR OWN.

    Get as much media attention as possible. Get international media attention. Let Chinese, Indian, Australian media be all over this .....





    dresses tattoo on girls. tattoo on tattoos on girls. tattoos on girls sides.
  • tattoos on girls sides.



  • NoMoreSilence
    01-18 07:35 AM
    :confused: I donated $101 thru Paypal yesterday to move the number 14386 up fast. But it did not change at all!!:confused:



    more...


    makeup tattoo on girls. tattoos on girls. tattoo on girls. girl shoulder
  • tattoo on girls. girl shoulder



  • sujijag
    08-19 04:36 PM
    Emailed and Faxed to two of my local senators and Representative.

    Status: Sent
    Time: Tuesday, August 19, 2008 4:32 PM
    Pages: 3 of 3
    Subject: Provide Immediate Relief to Highly Skilled Foreign LEGAL Workers
    Call Duration: 57 second(s)
    Called Fax Machine ID: US SENATE

    Recipient:
    Name: Senator Dianne
    Company:
    Voice:
    Fax: 1-202-228-3954
    Title:





    girlfriend Tattoo Design on Girls tattoos on girls. tattoos for girls on side
  • tattoos for girls on side



  • sai
    04-03 01:12 PM
    Below is a better thread to look into :)

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=467





    hairstyles Sexy Tattoos You Want to See tattoos on girls. girl tattoos on shoulder.
  • girl tattoos on shoulder.



  • rav_234
    09-22 03:28 PM
    Hello To the IV Core Committee,

    Thanks to you all for the tireless efforts in pushing the immigration reforms forward .

    I just wanted to take this opportunity to give my thoughts on this important Bill HR 5882 that is due for hearing on the 23 Sept'2008 after several postponmetns / adjournments.

    I guess that we are fortunate that our Honbl Prime Minister Manmohan Singh is visiting the USA during this week and is scheduled to meet the President George Bush to discuss various issues related to US - Indai Relationships / businessess etc.

    I feel that if the IV Core committe makes use of this golden opportunity to meet up with our PM and request him to also discuss on the pending immgt bill that would help several of us.

    I'm not sure how best this advise of mine sounds,but i think there is nothing wrong in trying out.

    Hope the IV core committe consider this view of mine.

    Thanks again to one and all and in particular to the IV folks.

    Regards,

    Rav





    chanduv23
    10-03 06:06 AM
    Folks ,

    I will try my best, I work in North Jersey , Usually I leave from my office around 7 PM, I will let you know

    Same here, I work in Fort Lee - I plan to start early on that day.





    chicago60607
    09-23 12:23 PM
    No, the horse bill is done. They continue with the immigration for military families
    King will, as usual, will come up with alot of amendments again. By the way, they have to finish with the horse bill and then they will come to our bill and then they have to finish the nurse bill. All the bills along with the Mr.Kings amendements have to be done in 2hrs because it starts at 3PM and ends at 5PM.



    Updates Via E-Mail