Pages

 

tiger woods new girlfriend

images Tiger Woods#39; New Girlfriend tiger woods new girlfriend. Alyse Lahti: Tiger Wood#39;s new
  • Alyse Lahti: Tiger Wood#39;s new



  • Alabaman
    07-21 09:52 PM
    What part of Canada did you move to?

    I am from India and I have worked in the USA for the last 6 years. I have immigrated to Canada with a Job 6 months back to avoid overystaying. My experience in Canada is very bad. I am a MCAD and Sun Certifitied Developer having more than 8 years experience. I am looking for a job for more than 3 months in Canada and still not able to get a job. There is lots of racism here and people are not polite. I have been regularly applying for .NET jobs and the response is very bad. Maybe because I am from India. Try avoiding Canada as much as you can.





    wallpaper Alyse Lahti: Tiger Wood#39;s new tiger woods new girlfriend. Tiger Woods#39; reported new
  • Tiger Woods#39; reported new



  • BharatPremi
    11-08 10:11 AM
    msgs like this help establish the notion that this is an indian website dedicated to indian immigration issues. I didnt see any post wishing happy Eid/ Eid Mubarak nor did I notice last year that anyone wished a Merry Christmas/ Happy Holidays, nor do we wish our Chinese friends a Happy Chinese New Year.

    The people who wants to be a part of American Society should first definately be a very open minded towards all cultures and social trends.
    Other thing to be Indian or representing Indian traditions is not a crime but certainly every time barking against anything Indian may certainly be a crime as it is a clear indication of closed door or prejudicial mind towards one particular country and culture. Americans do not mind if one shows that he is Indian now and want to become in American future. Although they prefer that AND that is why they label Jindal as Indian-American although he born in USA. If there are majority Indians on IV board, it is not a crime but it is obvious. Some of my chienese friends on IV board may start thread for wishing chienese festival, I bet most Indians on this board will welcome and same goes with Muslim friends on IV board. Starting and wishing EID MUBARAK thread (By the way that is also a Indian tradition..And I am proud of that too) is not a crime and by now if nobody started it does not mean other people may not welcome it. If you are a Muslim, start the thread for EID Mubarak, I will be the first to welcome that step. You want to be American,, right? Then first start learning open mind and start respecting the culture of majority IV memebers first. If you would not start that now how will you settle yourself in cultural pot of the world?

    If you are an Indian citizen right now take control over your inferiority complex and get over it because if you do not respect your culture or your tradition what guaranty would be there for Americans that you would respect American traditions in future. Even Americans are not fool. And how dare you pretend that people form China and other countries just stop supporting IV as they just see few threads celebrating Indian culture? So stop this bullshit now otherwise I may have to request moderators to ban you.

    By the way Happy Diwali to you and your family.





    tiger woods new girlfriend. Wife of Tiger Woods
  • Wife of Tiger Woods



  • ragz4u
    01-23 01:58 PM
    Hi guys, I just contributed $50. Will be contributing more in the next few weeks. I also want to volunteer in other group efforts. Let me know how I can help. I live in IL.

    In addition to that we are currently in the process of creating local teams for every state. You can volunteer to create a team for the state of Illinois. Are you willing to do so?





    2011 Tiger Woods#39; reported new tiger woods new girlfriend. tiger woods new girlfriend
  • tiger woods new girlfriend



  • unknown123
    05-13 11:58 PM
    This is just to let you all know that my I-140 has been approved.

    As a response to an RFE, following evidences were submitted:
    1) Transcripts for all the years (BSc and MCA)
    2) List of courses completed (Just a list without any course by course evaluations)
    3) Education Evaluation Report (Re-submitted)

    Thank you all for your support



    more...


    tiger woods new girlfriend. Monday Links - Tiger Woods#39;
  • Monday Links - Tiger Woods#39;



  • lacrossegc
    07-20 05:32 PM
    So basically it was technical issue??? ... if someone heard what was going on in the senate and what the arguments were against this waiver please post...
    May be the senators thought that it would increase the budget size or something???

    My interpretation: the vote was not on Cornyn's amendment; in response to a Point of Order raised, there was a motion to waive the Budget Act for Cornyn's amendment (the Budget Act requires 60 "Yes" votes to bring to the floor amendments to appropriation bills); if 60 senators had voted "Yes" (and agreed to waive the Budget Act requirement for Cornyn's amendment), then a vote on the actual amendment would only have required a simple majority. But because only 55 voted "Yes", the amendment failed to obtain the waiver; it was out of order because it did not qualify as an amendment to this bill.

    Because 40 Dems voted no on the waiver does not mean they are opposed to the amendment; they just did not want to vote on this amendment on this bill.





    tiger woods new girlfriend. tiger woods new girlfriend 22.
  • tiger woods new girlfriend 22.



  • harrybrosman
    07-19 01:28 PM
    EB2 July 2 9.00AM



    more...


    tiger woods new girlfriend. Tiger Woods New Girlfriend
  • Tiger Woods New Girlfriend



  • vsoni
    05-24 09:05 AM
    What are the chances to pass the bill?





    2010 Wife of Tiger Woods tiger woods new girlfriend. Tiger Woods#39; New Girlfriend
  • Tiger Woods#39; New Girlfriend



  • thankgod
    06-03 01:27 PM
    May I add, these posts are very much relevant here as these kids are immigrants and their kids. They might become an entrepreneur or scientist in the future and it shows the value of the skilled immigrants.

    We need to come out of our EB2/EB3 narrow mind and how it's going to help me today.

    How come you applied 140 with out a priority date. :)

    I am not seeing your priority date in your profile.



    more...


    tiger woods new girlfriend. that Tiger Woods has a new
  • that Tiger Woods has a new



  • desidas
    02-01 01:49 PM
    Logiclife,

    Below is a recent story on travel on AP. I see many posts where folks are asked at POE by CBP offcials if they are still working from the petitioning employer.

    Can you advise why CBP officers are even asking to several AP travellers if they are still working for the GC petitioning employer?

    My situation: I am not working for the petitioning employer anymore and dont have an attorney as well and so need to get prepared to answer the CBP officails why i am not working for the petitioning employer at POE and you know, CBP officails dont understand AC-21 etc

    Please read below.

    ================================================== =
    japs19
    Junior Member Join Date: May 2006
    Posts: 22


    My story...

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    I feel like sharing mine as mine is the most horrifying.

    After scanning my expired H-1 and reviewing my AP, I was sent to "secondary check" where they ask you few questions and verify the authenticity of the documents.

    I was asked if I work for the original petitioner? I said no, currently I work for another employer. I showed them my H-1 approval (I-797). The CBP officer was about to stamp my AP and he was told by a "side-kick" that I have to be employed at the same employer otherwise what is the guarantee that I will go and work for that employer. I calmly explained the fact that GC is for future employment and per AC-21 I can change after 180 days. The CBP officer said wait here and then he walked in to some room. He returned after 20 minutes and I was told to go and wait and other officer will take care of the situation. From one officer to another and another to another. I was asked if I am trying to do any fraud. Finally after 5 hours of questioning, I somewhat lost my temper and told them that either send me back to home country or let me go. So after making few phone calls, they concluded that they don't have access to all my records on their system and it is very gray situation so the office in downtown will take care of the situation.
    They took my passport, AP, H-1 approval letter and told me to go to downtown office after 30 days and they will decide what to do.
    My lawyer was kind enough to accompany me as she was also upset with their act. When I went there, we were rudely asked completely out of place questions which had nothing to do with whose employer I work for or anything and I was told that "I" confused CBP officers by showing AP and H-1 and I should have just shown them AP and everything would have been fine. I am the culprit and I choose to get myself in trouble.....
    I said nothing and just saw him stamping my AP and walked out. I don't know what to conclude out of it. But A friend of mine had valid H-1 and AP and they asked "has any one applied for AOS for you?" he said yes. They asked him to show 485 and AP if he had and same story,,,one officer to another and another to another which lasted for 3 hours and finally his H-1 was stamped.
    So, again I am not sure what they are trying to get out of this but this is happening at the airport. I am not trying to scare anyone but just be prepared to deal with such situation and keep in mind that you are not doing any fraud and keep the honesty.





    hair tiger woods new girlfriend tiger woods new girlfriend. It appears Tiger Woods has a
  • It appears Tiger Woods has a



  • akgind
    11-06 12:50 PM
    Congratulations! How come it got approved when your dates are not current?

    Please see my signature. "earlier PD successfully ported"
    EB2 Aug 2002



    more...


    tiger woods new girlfriend. Tiger#39;s new chick is
  • Tiger#39;s new chick is



  • prolegalimmi
    03-28 10:51 AM
    Pal, don't try to be selfish and narrow minded here. Step into PBEC victim shoes and then we shall see what language you speak.

    Opportunity to speak in front of congress won't come everyday. So we should highlight all the problems faced by us during the employment based immigration process -- whether it is rotting in the PBEC mess for labor certification for 3-5 years or for visa numbers. They all should be brought forward.

    The deadlines don't mean any thing but the results in hand do. If it were resources issue, then DBEC would also have been also stuck somewhere with 2001-02 cases but no.. they are processing 2004-05 cases. There is something seriously wrong with PBEC and needs to be fixed.

    Again with all due respect, I was trying to make sure we concentrate on whats on table in the next two weeks, which may never come to the table again in a long time. But if I sounded indifferent to the BEC issues, my apologies.
    I am a BEC victim too from April 2001. I have been waiting to get my Labor Certification from April of 2001. Till date, I know it may be in one of the BECs if it wasn't lost in transit. I was not able to obtain a screen shot nor do I have a 45 day letter. Still I say, when setting priorities, set it on what can be accomplished in the next two weeks, I agree with you in using the IVs opportunity to speak to bring all issues.





    hot Monday Links - Tiger Woods#39; tiger woods new girlfriend. dresses Woods has a new girlfriend tiger woods new girlfriend 2011 images.
  • dresses Woods has a new girlfriend tiger woods new girlfriend 2011 images.



  • GCVivek
    03-10 12:50 PM
    The poor response is because we are not together and we truly do not believe in our goal. With the assumption that 90% of IV members are Indians, I can safely say this is innate in our culture - we want to get the benefit without working for it AND once we get the benefit, we give a damn about the rest of "them". :mad:

    IV community, do you think there is anything we can learn from the Wisconsin gatherings??????????? They are able to mobilize 50,000 people or more in a matter of hours and days. IV campaign for 200 people is running for over a month! And as per the core team, we are yet to reach that number...............

    BTW, before anyone takes up arguments over WI issues, you are focusing on the wrong issue. I am only interested in the number of people that are mobilized, and why is it that we cannot do the same.

    Why is it a letter/FB/twitter can generate thousands of people to come out and protest, while the same newsletter/FB/twitter has had such a poor response for us. Are we not motivated enough? Or do we not actually care for the GC? Or do we get pleasure in just complaining? :confused: :mad:



    more...


    house one Tiger Woods has a new tiger woods new girlfriend. tiger woods new girlfriend
  • tiger woods new girlfriend



  • glen
    04-26 08:44 AM
    Thanks to core-team. I am proud to be a IV volunteer.





    tattoo tiger woods new girlfriend 22. tiger woods new girlfriend. Tiger Woods#39; new girlfriend
  • Tiger Woods#39; new girlfriend



  • smmakani
    04-12 07:25 PM
    i have been trying a lot to convince my friends to sign up but it is useless man. unless they feel the pain they dont see it. for most of the 20$ is nothing but they will not sign up for iv..

    Then lets pay for one more guy till you get him in. Don't give up, take this as challenge. I will sign up rrightnow for one more guy till I don't get one in.

    Do you agree?



    more...


    pictures Tiger Woods New Girlfriend tiger woods new girlfriend. Tiger Woods#39; New Girlfriend:
  • Tiger Woods#39; New Girlfriend:



  • surabhi
    07-20 05:09 PM
    It requires 3/5th majority( 60 votes). Excerpt from Thomas.gov

    Question: On the Motion (Motion to Waive CBA Cornyn Amdt No. 2339 )
    Vote Number: 266 Vote Date: July 19, 2007, 11:00 PM
    Required For Majority: 3/5 Vote Result: Motion Rejected





    dresses dresses Woods has a new girlfriend tiger woods new girlfriend 2011 images. tiger woods new girlfriend. Tiger Woods New Girlfriend#39;s
  • Tiger Woods New Girlfriend#39;s



  • eb3India
    04-09 02:37 PM
    I always wonder when Thackeray, Modi can become ministers after committing such atrocities and walk freely in India, why can't people like Dawood Ibrahim (after all he is also indian and successful in his own profession).

    You guys may think that I am racist by reading above lines. From bottom of my heart I vote for punishing all bad guys ( irrespective of their religion) who harm innocent human beings. Long live India????..

    itz politics and India is going thru itz phase, I totally agree with politicians like Modi and Bala thackeray are more harmfull to Secular India than Jaya or Lallu, you need to understand itz simply politics, as India matures and steps into next phase, general public preference will change from religious (atleast I hope so) so as these politicians agenda,

    However these gusy are a good test for Indian people and its secular phase, itz matter of time



    more...


    makeup that Tiger Woods has a new tiger woods new girlfriend. one Tiger Woods has a new
  • one Tiger Woods has a new



  • indianabacklog
    10-24 09:47 AM
    [QUOTE

    ---------------------------------------

    Indaianabacklog --- Why the he** dont you understand you are born in the damn country with Billion people? But if you are not, then yes its a surprise. But how are you ROW?
    And also from my experience --- You got to keep poking the USCIS authorities for them to wake up and take your application to process.

    QUOTE]

    I do know where I come from, I am from the UK. My screen name is Indiana as in the state where I live. I also know my own priority date. Since my PD only became current in May that was the earliest I could apply so my processing time is not unusual. The ones who are getting approved within three months are the unusual cases.





    girlfriend Tiger Woods#39; new girlfriend tiger woods new girlfriend. [Popeater]; Tiger Woods#39; New
  • [Popeater]; Tiger Woods#39; New



  • saimrathi
    07-09 01:03 PM
    Would you please elaborate if the flower campaign has hit any mainstream media like CNN, Fox etc?? Or just the TOI and other small covers? I just want to know how famous this has become.. Thanks.

    The flower campaign is apparently working as far as the attention the issue is getting.

    If we can manage to send at least 500-700 flowers to USCIS, that will create the kind of attention we want and it will bring the issue of retrogression again on the forefront in Washington DC.

    PLEASE PLEASE send the flowers to USCIS director Emilio Gonzalez. For details on sending, address and the message on the message card, read this thread :

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6191

    Thanks.





    hairstyles Tiger#39;s new chick is tiger woods new girlfriend. Related Links: Tiger Woods,
  • Related Links: Tiger Woods,



  • Macaca
    02-08 08:39 PM
    Just wanted those sending applications now to know that Nebraska has recently rejected hundreds of (i) EB2 cases with x yrs of experience + BS even when x is 10 and (ii) EB-1 cases even with Ph.Ds (this accding to my lawyer.)

    Ph D does not make it EB1 at all. I know fresh CS/EE Ph Ds from good schools in teaching jobs in reasonable schools apply for EB2. I was surprised to know this.

    Based on the posts here, it looks like there are no fixed rules. I don't know whether it depends on your lawyer or USCIS or both.





    lazycis
    12-11 02:57 PM
    Send email to who ? Can you pls describe in detail what email they need to send and what reason they need to put in. My local office always says NSC is processing July cases so you should have it soon, but that "soon" has never happened. It is 160+ days since I applied.

    If you haven't tried it yet, try to follow the procedure I described on the 1st page
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=199646&postcount=3

    The only reason you need is that yor EAD app is pending more than 90 days. Ask for a receipt that they followed procedures outlined in memo. They have to contact service center where your I-765 is pending and request expedite processing. You can also print federal regulations
    http://a257.g.akamaitech.net/7/257/2422/26mar20071500/edocket.access.gpo.gov/cfr_2007/janqtr/pdf/8cfr274a.13.pdf

    Section 274a.13(d) sets that 90 days deadline.





    gc101
    08-02 05:08 PM
    Best answer so far. One more thing, you can hold back some silly thing making sure you get RFE

    Didn't do that(For my own personal reasons). Hoping for having enough time (1 day or two max) before my PD gets current and I send in my future wife's AOS on the first day they become current. If it gets approved, I am screwed and she has to have her own GC processing.



    Also, send your application just before Aug 17th (say 15th).

    I couldn't wait, because I have to attend my sister's marriage on Sep5th, so, now, I am waiting for the receipt. I am in such a bind, looks like I aged two years in 15 days :) .

    gc101.



    Updates Via E-Mail