Pages

 

transformers dark of the moon sentinel prime kills ironhide

images Re: TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE transformers dark of the moon sentinel prime kills ironhide. for Transformers: Dark of
  • for Transformers: Dark of



  • logiclife
    07-09 07:01 PM
    Everyone, please use this thread for directions and SEND FLOWERS NOW (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6191)if you havent already done that.

    The more the number, the more the media attention. Trust, me, the more media attention this gets, the more likely are chances of getting heard in congress.

    The objective here was never to melt Gonzalez's heart with flowers. The media attention is precious and only YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE by sending flowers.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6191





    wallpaper for Transformers: Dark of transformers dark of the moon sentinel prime kills ironhide. Prime Directive prequel comic
  • Prime Directive prequel comic



  • tempy
    09-15 08:01 AM
    I was wondering why the status went backwards (from CPO to Decision) and if that that is a normal process.

    Thanks,

    I got one more email with the update (this is third email with the same staus "CPO"). This time I have SLUD on EAD and AP also. Here is the email...

    Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

    Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production

    On September 14, 2010 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

    My wife received here Welcome letter but I did not get one yet. Here is my timeline...


    09/08/2010 - CPO emails for self and wife
    09/09/2010 - Got emails updating the status to Decision for self and wife
    09/10/2010 - Standard CPO email to self
    09/11/2010 - Wife got the welcome letter (I-797) by USPS
    09/15/2010 - CPO email to self with the new message (Document sent to address on file)

    Still waiting for cards in hand.

    Thanks,
    Tempy





    transformers dark of the moon sentinel prime kills ironhide. Pepsiman Vs. The Moonman lol
  • Pepsiman Vs. The Moonman lol



  • p_kumar
    01-08 05:19 PM
    Background:

    It will be really great of we can get some or all of these requests are granted.
    I have some friends who had their GC in in 16 to 18 months from soup to nuts. They changed the jobs to some thing really entirely different and better yet they stopped working and started their own companies and recently naturalized as Citizens. So they only honored their intent to work for the same company for 18 months MAX and they are citizens.

    Where as many of us are working for the same company for YEARS together. 9th year in my case same job, same seat, just got a different monitor recently for a change :) , no change in sight.

    Question :


    Since many of us have already fulfilled our intent to work for the employer many times over, why would we still need to get a job in Similar or same occupation to change ?


    I know we are now requesting them to change the definition of same or similar so that I can take a promotion in the same field. What about people who acquired different knowledge and want to put to use ?

    A friend of mine wants became proficient in photography and wants to become a professional photographer full time. He can't even in new case.
    Another friend got a MBA finance (currently working in IT) can't become a financial consultant or investment banker. But for the retrogression, they could have done what they wanted the second day after getting the GC.

    Did it ever occur to the core to request a relief so that , if you worked for the company in the job for which GC is filed for XX years (say 5 for example), you are no longer required to look for the same or similar occupation when you change the job ? (Because of the delay in approval of the case due to retrogression and you have already made good on your promise of working for the company.) .

    Or is it too much to chew ?

    PS : This is not to find fault with any one (person or organization). Let the ideas keep coming.



    ---------------------------------------------------

    Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open.

    But it may be too much to ask at this point.





    2011 Prime Directive prequel comic transformers dark of the moon sentinel prime kills ironhide. new red Transformer Head
  • new red Transformer Head



  • rockstart
    06-15 01:14 PM
    I have a question if some one has been out of status during F1 period will it affect the 485 how can one mitigate it.



    more...


    transformers dark of the moon sentinel prime kills ironhide. Optimus Prime Ride-On:
  • Optimus Prime Ride-On:



  • mallu
    10-13 01:27 AM
    FBI laments it doesn't have resources to quickly conduct the namecheck process . What congress is doing in the post-911 world ? Shame on them.





    transformers dark of the moon sentinel prime kills ironhide. Transformers Dark of the Moon
  • Transformers Dark of the Moon



  • l1fraud
    06-12 07:16 PM
    Doesn't your own post have the answer... I came here to get the details almost a week back and I was doing my home work and I think I have got the right agencies.. BTW I am challenging you guys (Gangteli, Chandu etc) to set up a call where I can login and prove my intentions.. Deareast 'eli' u qualify to be a rat atleast with uer name.



    more...


    transformers dark of the moon sentinel prime kills ironhide. of Transformers: Dark of
  • of Transformers: Dark of



  • kushaljn
    01-11 12:39 PM
    Interviewed on 28th dec. I got my pp stamped on 10th Jan evening. Received email from mumbai consulate on 9th morning after which a friend of mine submitted my pp and other documents + 155 INR. I called the VFS office twice and they gave me wrong information that I can come and pick up my passport after 2 days (11th).

    I took the chance of going on 10th and collecting my pp since my flight is on the 12th and luckily I got mine the same day.

    Good luck to all who are stuck with PIMS delay.





    2010 Pepsiman Vs. The Moonman lol transformers dark of the moon sentinel prime kills ironhide. Re: TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE
  • Re: TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE



  • SunnySurya
    08-07 11:33 AM
    Good for you...
    People there are thousands of cases like this. Most of them in 2002,2003,2004 and 2005 range..SunnySurya and Rollling_Fraud,

    Good news for your guys. I am EB3 but recently my labor got approved in EB2 and very soon I am going to port PD from old labor. :DHa..:Dha..:Dha..You can?t stop me and very soon I am going to stand in front of you in EB line.

    Note: Please post your reply ASAP. I am compiling your posts and will send this in ?Best Joke of the Year? challenge.



    more...


    transformers dark of the moon sentinel prime kills ironhide. Transformers: Dark of the
  • Transformers: Dark of the



  • Libra
    09-09 08:45 AM
    Yes, USCIS works backwards, dont you see, mar 2005 is still waiting while May 2006 getting approved? There is no pattern even to the approval statuses, god only knows how they work.

    I was wondering why the status went backwards (from CPO to Decision) and if that that is a normal process.

    Thanks,





    hair new red Transformer Head transformers dark of the moon sentinel prime kills ironhide. for Transformers Dark of
  • for Transformers Dark of



  • gc_on_demand
    09-09 12:01 PM
    Called up all the above

    ~~~



    more...


    transformers dark of the moon sentinel prime kills ironhide. other Transformers: Dark
  • other Transformers: Dark



  • seekerofpeace
    10-06 04:40 PM
    Guys,
    As you know my wife got approved yesterday I received her CPO mail I checked the new funky website of USCIS case status and she was at the last DOT that of card production ordered....so we heaved a sigh of relief.....BTW I was approved on Sept 3rd and I am still at Post Decision Circle....

    Today we got another mail from USCIS....Notice mailed welcoming applicant blah blah...you may get card in 60 days barring any ADIT processing blah blah....and her status in that funky website moved backward two holes to "Decision" hole...

    Strange ain't it...I hope it does not move backward any further for any of us...

    Strange are the ways of USCIS





    hot Optimus Prime Ride-On: transformers dark of the moon sentinel prime kills ironhide. With Transformers: Revenge
  • With Transformers: Revenge



  • bkn96
    11-14 08:00 PM
    My I140 is approved and I am a July07 filer of 485. In July08 I moved to self-employment after consulting a good lawyer. Now my previous employer withdrawn I 140 and today I got 485 denial notice. I didnot filed AC21 as lawyer told it is optional.. :mad:



    more...


    house Middle: Optimus Prime transformers dark of the moon sentinel prime kills ironhide. Who#39;s ready for Dark of the Moon?
  • Who#39;s ready for Dark of the Moon?



  • rajeshalex
    10-09 09:11 PM
    My interenet setup
    Cable internet -> Cable Modem -> Wireless Router
    Should I put vonage adapter in wireless router or in cable modem ?

    BTB if anyone wants to split 2months referal rent for a new connection please send me a PM
    or give number 703 652 4295

    thanks





    tattoo Transformers Dark of the Moon transformers dark of the moon sentinel prime kills ironhide. Ironhide - quot;I#39;ll kill him
  • Ironhide - quot;I#39;ll kill him



  • thakurrajiv
    11-21 07:55 AM
    I was asking for Ideas.. it is not just Kumar or some more people giving an idea that one should leave the house if the value of the house has gone down and now you have to move because of ur job and it is hard selling ur house where u may have to bear a loss ..
    I already had conversation with american people ( not any desi's) in my office and they also had the same opinion as to leave a house if u have to leave because of job..
    U tell me how wise it is to give a loan to a person without a down payment..The reason i said that other people are stupid is because.. i took an ARM loan of 5 years,, where i knew that i am not going to live in the house for more than 3 years and will later sell it..and there are people who knew that they are going to stay in the same house for more than their ARM period.. but didnt realize that they wont be able to make payment once the rate is re-adjusted.. i am calling those people's decision as stupid..
    about me making a bad decision about buying a house.. well not 2 years ago..
    i can sell the house for a loss of may be 20,000.. but why should i pay that money from my pocket.. i can keep that in my savings account and use it in my bad time..
    Well you seem to have same attitude problem as others in this situation. When people were making profit they were thankful, and now banks/system is there to blame.
    Let's see how you are not different from those "stupid" people. Keyword here is "greed". You got greedy and bought house bcoz it will appreciate. People who knew they will be living for more than 5 yrs got ARM bcoz they have to pay less/month(max. leverage), house will appreciate and/or they can refinance when time comes. Do you see any similarity ??? So please stop using derogatory words like "stupid". Banks were lending bcoz they were greedy. All the parties have one thing in common greed.
    Ok, coming back to your case. I do not have any experience with foreclosure. From your post it seems like you are losing $20k. Well this does not seem a very big amount. Consider the impact of foreclosure, bad credit will mean you will not get any loan. It will be tough to get auto or any other credit. You carry risk with background checks. I think the lending standards will get tough going forward which means you don't know for how long you will not qualify for home. In my opinion, if you have 20k and it is matter of losing some savings, not going to foreclosure looks better option.
    I hope you will learn to own up to your own mistakes, it will only make you better person in life. Good luck.



    more...


    pictures of Transformers: Dark of transformers dark of the moon sentinel prime kills ironhide. Megatron informed Prime
  • Megatron informed Prime



  • nk2006
    11-18 12:43 PM
    But my concern is that if we don't give them concrete examples of cases where this has occured, then they will just brush us off as "all talk but no meat".

    -va_dude
    va_dude, your concerns are understandable. This issue is real and some IV members got affected by this and came forward to provide some more info. pd_recapturing collected that info. A bunch of volunteers are working in the background to move this forward with concrete proof. In the meantime its important to keep sending letters so they know the concern its raising.





    dresses With Transformers: Revenge transformers dark of the moon sentinel prime kills ironhide. 2011 - Live Transformers
  • 2011 - Live Transformers



  • bobzibub
    01-08 12:27 AM
    The more than half million highly-skilled legal immigrants already working productively in the United States find themselves trapped in a system that is taking years longer than intended.

    It should read as, "There are more than half million highly-skilled legal immigrants already working productively in the United States who find themselves trapped in a system that is taking years longer than intended.

    or....
    There are more than a half million highly-skilled legal immigrants legally working in the United States, yet are trapped in a bureaucratic and unbearably slow system that is reminiscent of quota systems in former Eastern Bloc countries.

    -If we are working productively, then what is the problem to them?
    -if we bring up the dreaded "quota" word and tie it to communism, this will have more impact. (They're products of the cold war, these folks.)



    more...


    makeup Transformers: Dark of the transformers dark of the moon sentinel prime kills ironhide. Middle: Optimus Prime
  • Middle: Optimus Prime



  • ashres11
    09-20 01:00 PM
    What case related info you would add in an email?
    SSN, dob, 140 info, approval date, Alien number?
    Pls. share this detail
    Thanks

    tracking no. and date and time.





    girlfriend Ironhide - quot;I#39;ll kill him transformers dark of the moon sentinel prime kills ironhide. TF: Dark of the Moon Toys
  • TF: Dark of the Moon Toys



  • grupak
    03-25 05:04 PM
    ... If this would have been the real way ( I and all of us wishes that) the these recruiting guys may not dare to insist till you spit the speific word out and that is before interviewing. In my experience, I always had verbal conversation. ...

    I agree we might not always have hard evidence unlike the OP here. And lot of employers might be doing this. I have never faced this, yet. However, we have to act on it. The first step is to complain to the govt. Maybe if there are lot of complaints, govt will investigate and find the dirt, and fix it.

    Another idea is to bring it to the attention of the job boards that discriminatory ads should not be posted. Lets give this a try.

    To those effected, write to the govt if you are in a situation where you can.





    hairstyles other Transformers: Dark transformers dark of the moon sentinel prime kills ironhide. New pictures of Sentinel prime
  • New pictures of Sentinel prime



  • virginia_desi
    02-22 08:55 AM
    I had a very smooth H1 stamping experience at US consulate in New Delhi on February 19. Everyone around us (atleast 4-5 people) had "PIMS Found" written on their D-156. We were sent to the premium processing line as I was revalidating the visa through the same employer. I was just asked how long I have worked for my current employer. I received my passport within 2 business days.

    I hope this helps!!





    dionysus
    06-27 10:34 PM
    I am in the same situation, and I plan to include photocopy of my courtesy copy of my I-140 with other docs, as I am filing AOS by myself. If anyone else had the same issue, please share your exp.

    Sorry to disappoint you guys, but courtesy copy is not sufficient to file I-485. Read your courtesy copy clearly. It categorically states that

    "This courtesy copy may not be used in lieu of official notification to demonstrate the filing or processing action taken on this case."

    I think it is crystal clear what INS means.

    The big question is, what happens if you do file with the courtesy copy of your I-140 instead of the original one. My guess is, if you are lucky, INS may accept your 485 petition initially, and after a few months then may simply send you a RFE asking for the original copy of I-140. And, by that time you may be able to convince your company or company-lawyer to release to you the original copy. And if you are unluncky and the clerk at INS is sharp eyed, he/she may take this as a case of missing initial evidence and blow up your entire 485 application at the on set.

    You can take your chances.





    Saralayar
    03-10 05:55 PM
    We could also do a signature/petition campaign that would focus on 'American Citizens' supporting our effort. We should aim at getting a lot of signatures. Afterall there have to be hundreds of thousands of formerly H1B holders who are citizens now; at least they would support our effort.
    Excellent idea JBR. Why don't you create a letter template and put it in IV. If we have the facility to sign electronically, it will be nice. Later, it can be sent electronically to all Congress Members. Let us try to create a slogan for our campaign. Any IV member can shed their ideas on this.
    Is PAPPU or any IV Core members following this thread?. PAPPU we need your involvement in this and make this as another IV campaign immediately...



    Updates Via E-Mail