Pages

 

volkswagen beetle car town template

images Cars for car lp volkswagen beetle car town template. template skyline car town. hack car town generator; hack car town generator
  • template skyline car town. hack car town generator; hack car town generator



  • amitjoey
    05-14 12:45 PM
    I joined the forum last month and realized that I should NOT be one who wants a free ride. This is a great effort for all of us. We should support it by all means we can.
    Immediately signed for monthly contributions. Last weekend I heavily sent emails to media persons and contacted the senators too. Everyone and every dollar counts. I am spreading the name amongst all my friends and colleagues at work.
    Go IV !

    AirWaterandGC. I saw your enthusiasm and work on the media thread also, and I know you worked over the weekend sending emails. Here you are a new member and contributing in every way possible. I wish each member joining this forum was like you. I know IV attracts a lot of members because they can get quick answers to their particular situations and answers they do get, but most of them never stay back and strengthen IV. Then there are some, that believe in the cause but are involved in endless discussions about things that do not resolve or attempt to act on IV's goals and agenda. And a few like you, who get active, who understand what is important and what can help us achieve the result we are so much seeking.
    Thanks to each and every member like you, who make IV work.





    wallpaper template skyline car town. hack car town generator; hack car town generator volkswagen beetle car town template. CAR TOWN SKINS VW BEETLE
  • CAR TOWN SKINS VW BEETLE



  • kaella
    11-04 11:20 AM
    I know this is not releated with Immigration. If you dont want to answer, that is fine. Just ignore this.

    I have money crunch in US. I have accumulated huge debt in my CC. In past I have sent some money to India, but now when I ask my parents to send it here, they tell it is not possible without losing 30%. This is what they heard from my bank. Any Idea on how to get money from India from my own account to which I have sent from here.

    I am in the other way round,Last year i bought a house in india and i keep sending money to india as soon as i get my salary deposited everymonth. Lot of my friends are in the same boat,we send all our savings to india. I send not less than $3 k /month to india and can try to help you.
    Let me know how much you are planning to get here ,so that i can think of it. We can work on a mutual benefit way, if you are interested.

    I live in Louisville,KY.





    volkswagen beetle car town template. template skyline car town. If you want this template with
  • template skyline car town. If you want this template with



  • katrina
    03-27 01:27 PM
    Thanks to the efforts of everyone at IV and QGA, we have the golden opportunity for a member of IV to actually testify before Congress. No kidding!

    This has to be one of the best and most effective chance we have to make our point directly to the lawmakers

    IV is looking for someone who is in the ?limbo? stage, and has made a significant contribution to the economy (ie, invented something, made a medical discovery, created a lot of jobs, etc.)

    Please treat this as very very urgent. We need someone like this ASAP.

    Please contact any of the following if you come across someone who fits the criteria

    shrey@immigrationvoice.org
    jay@immigrationvoice.org
    sandeep@immigrationvoice.org
    nagaraj@immigrationvoice.org
    kapooraman@immigrationvoice.org

    This is your chance to speak up and be heard. Please pass it on to everyone you know.....



    I just want to make sure that IV not forgotten People that stuck in PBEC. So far as an active member and an active contributor for IV I have to say that I'm dissapointed as far as the way IV addressed PBEC Issued.
    Most of disscussion in IV forum seems like focusing on retrogression issue only.

    for people that have their case are among 350000 case pending in PBEC the retrogression has no effect at all unless their case clear out before the retrogression get solved.

    There are so many of us had been waiting for their labor get approved.
    5, 6, 7 year are a long wait.

    I noted that IV do have PBEC mentioned on the web fax, but please make sure that retrogression is not the main goal of IV.

    Thanks.





    2011 CAR TOWN SKINS VW BEETLE volkswagen beetle car town template. Template, concept, concept car
  • Template, concept, concept car



  • sledge_hammer
    03-15 11:08 PM
    It seems like your only regret is getting caught rather than not having committed the crime. You have said in your original post that you have pleaded guilty and now you?re changing your story by calling it an accident.

    You don't deserve any help at all for you have no remorse!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Thanks Belmont for support, as explained in other thread for some guy who is beating me or people like us, it's a mistake/accident. It can happen with ones mistake or without mistake (Car accident).. Some one get caught and some one don't... as example I knew many people who steal/use office supplies in the company they work...

    Thank you guys for your replies..........

    Hope god helps!!!

    Cheers :)



    more...


    volkswagen beetle car town template. http://www.cartown.com/forum/
  • http://www.cartown.com/forum/



  • pointlesswait
    01-14 04:13 PM
    maybe we need to have a counter on the main page...
    which shows member strength..


    don't worry, the republican minority in the house has no power whatsoever. A simple majority is what it takes to pass a bill in the house and the Dems have more than a simple majority (50% + 1).

    Only the senators can call for a fillibuster.





    volkswagen beetle car town template. 1968 Volkswagen Beetle -
  • 1968 Volkswagen Beetle -



  • vbkris77
    07-02 03:40 PM
    When we are dealing with DOJ, why do we need significant volume ?
    When dealing with representatives ( lawmakers ) we need large volume to make any impact.

    Here we are talking about DOJ, who would make a decision based on the legal validity of our request.

    Please correct me if I am wrong.

    So that we get enough attention... I wrote one awhile back, still no luck.



    more...


    volkswagen beetle car town template. makeup images skyline car town
  • makeup images skyline car town



  • olovera
    12-14 04:29 PM
    Hey Guys,

    This EAD thing is really annoying, my wife got her AP and EAD last 11/21, with immediate update in USCIS.gov. I'm still waiting for mine, and I'm the principal. Anyway. I'll have an infopass appointment on 12/18. My H1-B permit expires on 02/07/08.

    We applied to NSC, all documents received on August 02/2007.





    2010 template skyline car town. If you want this template with volkswagen beetle car town template. Cars for car lp
  • Cars for car lp



  • gcisadawg
    05-29 07:21 AM
    If America losses us, many of us are already planning to go back to India because of this GC process, they will also lose these kids who are bright future of America.

    To me, more than anything, what the immigrant parents bring to the table, is the stable family life that they can provide to their children that is the best of eastern and western values. I hope this run continues and these kids excel in whatever they do.

    GCisaDawg



    more...


    volkswagen beetle car town template. template skyline car town.
  • template skyline car town.



  • Sree Swathi
    04-21 02:26 PM
    why dont you go back to home and live with them. keep visiting US to maintain your GC,.

    I heard famous indian crab stroy....are you that crab.

    Please be positive. Please support our request.

    US is a great country. Always value human values more than any other country.

    I love US. That is why i am here.





    hair Template, concept, concept car volkswagen beetle car town template. Custom Car Town Graphics,
  • Custom Car Town Graphics,



  • sorcerer666
    04-21 02:14 PM
    The onus lies on you to do the needful not US Government or IV. I have known people who left their well established career to take care of their folks. You are looking for the solution to your problem on this message board, however you need not look this far. Enough said.

    Exactly! This person is making her parents go back and forth every six months, but wont consider moving back home and post such stupid questions and asks why don't create a new visa category?? Ask her if she will go meet lawmakers for this??



    more...


    volkswagen beetle car town template. volkswagen beetle car. new
  • volkswagen beetle car. new



  • ASR
    05-21 04:32 PM
    I have copied below the May 15th processing dates. Sorry, it is too cluttered.

    Service Center Processing Dates for Texas Service Center Posted May 15, 2008


    I-90 Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card Initial issuance or replacement January 16, 2008
    I-102 Application for Replacement/Initial Nonimmigrant Arrival/Departure Record Initial issuance or replacement of a Form I-94 February 15, 2008
    I-129 Petition for A Nonimmigrant Worker H-1B - Specialty occupation - Visa to be issued abroad December 26, 2007
    I-129 Petition for A Nonimmigrant Worker H-1B - Specialty occupation - Change of status in the U.S. December 26, 2007
    I-129 Petition for A Nonimmigrant Worker H-1B - Specialty occupation - Extension of stay in the U.S. December 26, 2007
    I-129 Petition for A Nonimmigrant Worker H-2A - Temporary workers April 15, 2008
    I-129 Petition for A Nonimmigrant Worker H-2B - Other temporary workers April 15, 2008
    I-129 Petition for A Nonimmigrant Worker H-3 - Temporary trainees December 26, 2007
    I-129 Petition for A Nonimmigrant Worker E - Treaty traders and investors December 26, 2007
    I-129 Petition for A Nonimmigrant Worker L - Intracompany transfers March 16, 2008
    I-129 Petition for A Nonimmigrant Worker Blanket L December 26, 2007
    I-129 Petition for A Nonimmigrant Worker O - Extraordinary ability December 26, 2007
    I-129 Petition for A Nonimmigrant Worker P - Athletes, artists, and entertainers December 26, 2007
    I-129 Petition for A Nonimmigrant Worker Q - Cultural exchange visitors and exchange visitors participating in the Irish Peace process December 26, 2007
    I-129 Petition for A Nonimmigrant Worker R - Religious occupation December 26, 2007
    I-129 Petition for A Nonimmigrant Worker TN - North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) professional December 26, 2007
    I-131 Application for Travel Document All other applicants for advance parole February 15, 2008
    I-140 Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker Extraordinary ability August 26, 2007
    I-140 Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker Outstanding professor or researcher August 26, 2007
    I-140 Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker Multinational executive or manager August 26, 2007
    I-140 Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker Schedule A Nurses August 26, 2007
    I-140 Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker Advanced degree or exceptional ability August 26, 2007
    I-140 Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker Advanced degree or exceptional ability requesting a National Interest Waiver August 26, 2007
    I-140 Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker Skilled worker or professional August 26, 2007
    I-140 Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker Unskilled worker August 26, 2007
    I-360 Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er), or Special Immigrant All other special immigrants December 07, 2006
    I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status Employment-based adjustment applications June 21, 2007
    I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status Based on grant of asylum more than 1 year ago June 28, 2007
    I-526 Immigrant Petition By Alien Entrepreneur For use by an entrepreneur who wishes to immigrate to the United States October 16, 2007
    I-539 Application to Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status Change of status to H or L dependents June 13, 2007
    I-539 Application to Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status Change status to the F or M academic or vocational student categories June 13, 2007
    I-539 Application to Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status Change Status to the J exchange visitor category June 13, 2007
    I-539 Application to Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status All other change of status applications June 13, 2007
    I-539 Application to Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status Extension of stay for H and L dependents June 13, 2007
    I-539 Application to Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status Extension of Stay for F or M academic or vocational students June 13, 2007
    I-539 Application to Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status Extension of Stay for J exchange visitors June 13, 2007
    I-539 Application to Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status All other extension applications June 13, 2007
    I-612 Application for Waiver of the Foreign Residence Requirement Application for a waiver of the 2-year foreign residence requirement based on exceptional hardship or persecution March 06, 2007
    I-730 Refugee/Asylee Relative Petition Petition for accompanying family members of a refugee or an asylee April 06, 2007
    I-751 Petition to Remove the Conditions on Residence Removal of lawful permanent resident conditions (spouses of U.S. citizens and lawful permanent residents July 03, 2007
    I-765 Application for Employment Authorization Based on a request by a qualified F-1 academic student. [(c)(3)] February 15, 2008
    I-765 Application for Employment Authorization Based on a pending asylum application [(c)(8)] March 10, 2008
    I-765 Application for Employment Authorization Based on a pending I-485 adjustment application [(c)(9)] February 15, 2008
    I-765 Application for Employment Authorization Based on TPS for Honduras/Nicaragua [(c)(19), (a)(12)] February 15, 2008
    I-765 Application for Employment Authorization Based on TPS for El Salvador [(c)(19)(a)(12)] February 15, 2008
    I-765 Application for Employment Authorization All other applications for employment authorization February 15, 2008
    I-817 Application for Family Unity Benefits Voluntary departure under the family unity program November 07, 2007
    I-824 Application for Action on an Approved Application or Petition To request further action on an approved application or petition November 17, 2007
    I-829 Petition by Entrepreneur to Remove Conditions Removal of lawful permanent resident conditions (immigrant investors) July 05, 2007
    I-829 Petition by Entrepreneur to Remove Conditions Removal of lawful permanent resident conditions (immigrant investors) based on PL107-273 May 31, 2007



    coud you also paste NSC dates?





    hot http://www.cartown.com/forum/ volkswagen beetle car town template. Custom Car Town Graphics,
  • Custom Car Town Graphics,



  • a1b2c3
    10-20 10:57 PM
    In Dec DOS will move the EB2I date to april 01, 06. And USCIS exhaust the visa number by approving the 06 cases and retrogress back to april 01, 03.
    And whoever has the 03 and 04 PDs will be screwed as usual.:mad:
    It is not just the USCIS , DOS is also the culprit.

    If that happens, it will give me a stronger reason to return to India. In fact, at times I feel that is exactly what's going to transpire. The dates probably will keep inching forward and then make a U turn somewhere and I'll be back in India much sooner. And I don't think it would be that bad considering growth opportunities back home and of course our accumulated savings which will go out of the country along with us.



    more...


    house Funky Volkswagen Beetle volkswagen beetle car town template. 1968 Volkswagen Beetle
  • 1968 Volkswagen Beetle



  • helix
    06-13 03:55 PM
    According to the report, there are 100K to 150K applications pending to be processed (guessing PD is current and hence includes dependents) and 500k to 750k applications expected if PD becomes current. If we assume 2.1 dependents on an average, this comes to 1M - 1.5M applications if PD is current. So is the total 1.1M - 1.65M? Does that sound right?





    tattoo 1968 Volkswagen Beetle - volkswagen beetle car town template. car town graphics vw beetle
  • car town graphics vw beetle



  • terriblething
    06-12 10:38 AM
    Thanks for your advice, buddy.
    My attorney told me that DA offer is not negotiable if just from my attorney side. I knew they have not good relationship, probably they have too much un-happy fight experience before. As before my pre-trial conference, he mentioned she (DA) does not like him. :(
    So that day my attorney give me 2 choice, go Trial or accept offer, I select first one. We already set a trial date at July. We have problem on strategy I think.

    Yesterday, I have conference with my attorney, he told me he could try to get that offer back. I don't know if trial already set, I can still change idea??? My attorney suggest my wife mail that DA directly and tell her the truth and see if that can help reduce or dismiss the charge. Now we prepared on this.

    One more thing, my charge is level 1 misdemeanor, not felony. Is that same excuse for deportation right away? What BIA stands for?

    Thanks!!!!!!

    This is a serious matter. Make sure that you have an attorney that understands both the immigration and criminal consequences of this charge. From your description it sounds like your attorney is just a criminal attorney.

    NEVER NEVER plead guilty to this charge. Force your attorney to meet with the DA and try to get a Pre-trial diversion (in which you do not have to admit your guilt in any fashion, volunteer to do extra community service if the need be). The definition of "Aggravated Felony" is much more stricter than any state's version of Felony. On top of it all in the eyes of BIA judge this is a Domestic Battery (No matter what the state charge indicates), making you deportable right away.

    I don't want to scare you but whatever happens you should not plead guilty to this charge. If nothing works out you are better of taking you chances with the trial (Especially since your wife can back you on your story).

    I hope this helps... Get a competent lawyer who understands the gravity of the situation.



    more...


    pictures makeup images skyline car town volkswagen beetle car town template. 1968 Volkswagen Beetle -
  • 1968 Volkswagen Beetle -



  • IMGPAT
    07-06 11:15 AM
    My lawyer is saying that even if you want to file I-485 now, the USCIS has advised Fedex and UPS not to deliver any mail to that PO BOX. In that case I am not sure how one could become member of the class action law suit.





    dresses Custom Car Town Graphics, volkswagen beetle car town template. http://www.cartown.com/forum/
  • http://www.cartown.com/forum/



  • nashorn
    12-17 01:12 PM
    Check/Bill-pay has been temporarily discontinued due to logistics reasons.

    PayPal automates the payments. Checks/Billpay requires an IV volunteer (trusted by IV core) to take time off and physically collect these checks/echecks from the IV mailbox in NJ, and deposit them to the IV bank account. Someone has to spend time and effort into doing it !
    Are you saying IV can't find anyone IV trust to do this, or nobody in IV core thinks it is woth it to do some extra leg work? I don't think IV has the luxury of not doing the leg work. Every peny counts.



    more...


    makeup template skyline car town. volkswagen beetle car town template. Funky Volkswagen Beetle
  • Funky Volkswagen Beetle



  • GCNirvana007
    08-25 04:08 PM
    Well, there you go. Good news to sdrblr.

    I got a red for this

    I mean when i say good news - someone needs a therapy:p





    girlfriend car town graphics vw beetle volkswagen beetle car town template. template skyline car town. 1999 Nissan Skyline GT-R (R32)
  • template skyline car town. 1999 Nissan Skyline GT-R (R32)



  • MAEB2TR
    07-25 11:16 AM
    EB2, PD Sep 2006





    hairstyles volkswagen beetle car. new volkswagen beetle car town template. 1968 Volkswagen Beetle -
  • 1968 Volkswagen Beetle -



  • mpadapa
    10-13 11:21 AM
    It was a great meeting. I was blown over by the enthusiasm of the folks. It was intended to be a casual get together, but beyond a point it became more serious:D We did have action items and we will communicate it through emails, we cannot post such things on public forum. We are working on the next event planning once we finalize the place and time we will get in touch with U.

    Yeah there were few glitches we can rectify it in future.

    laborchic, thanks for taking the lead and organizing this event. U'r IV handle certainly helped to pull some additional members to the meet:D:D

    The party was mostly good. I only regret that sometimes, I could not hear what people on the other side of the table were talking about. The room was too dark and not quiet enough. It might have been better if we had a round table.

    The most important thing is that we need to come up with an action plan after the meeting. We were not just having fun. We had some serious discussions on various issues.





    apnair2002
    04-12 01:02 PM
    Yours will be cashed soon.

    Thanks


    I sent a cheque 45 days back..(third contribution so far) it was cashed yesterday





    vikram2101
    09-19 05:50 PM
    Everyone thank you for the quick replies...

    How about if I send in Ac 21 paperwork and still be on leave of absence from my present company which sponsored my GC. It only gives me peace of mind because in case the new job does not work out I can still come back...

    I suppose it depends on your employers LOA policy, but in most cases you are not allowed to work for another employer when you have taken a leave of absence. And if it's not illegal it would certainly be unethical.



    Updates Via E-Mail