Pages

 

wallpaper pink cute

images Potter wallpaper in Pink wallpaper pink cute. This Week#39;s Special: Cute Pink
  • This Week#39;s Special: Cute Pink



  • gc_on_demand
    07-30 11:08 PM
    There were many I-485 applictions from EB2 ROW from 2005/2006/2007/2008 pending (some stuck in namecheck, some just filled in rack and some waiting an IO). All these applications where getting approved in 2009. Recent trend 2008/2009 I-485 EB2 ROW apps are getting approved (meaning not many old apps left).

    Going forward EB2 India/China should see forward movement (and if i can esitimate right big numbers for year 2010 if recession continues).

    It could be true that those ROW app will be around 22k so no cut off dates adn there will be very less spill this year. So really slowdown in economy helped them a lot. Next year if economy continue to be slow then it may help india lot. but not 100% it will clear backlog.

    We need recapture to clear all backlog.





    wallpaper This Week#39;s Special: Cute Pink wallpaper pink cute. Cute Pink Wallpaper
  • Cute Pink Wallpaper



  • fide_champ
    09-15 11:22 AM
    I agree that it's really a personal choice. It's quite risky in this economy with housing prices going down. It needs a lot of reasearch and lot of thinking before you can make that decision. I don't think surveying people will help because there's lots of personal factors that can play a role in making that decision. Maybe it may help to listen to different people's decision making process. Having GC is a factor but it's not the only limiting factor. I know a lot of people who bought homes much before they filed the i-485 and i know few others who didn't and you can't blame them for their decisions.

    For the record, i bought my home in 2008 and i must admit that owning a home is one of the nicer things i did in this country. We and the kids love the extra space and the luxury. My kids will be going to public school next year so will be making full use of the taxes we pay.

    If you have a stable job, IMO you can buy a home and i bet you won't regret that decision. But stable job is as hard as finding a treasure these days.





    wallpaper pink cute. Cute Baby Pink Flowers Picture
  • Cute Baby Pink Flowers Picture



  • helix
    06-13 03:55 PM
    According to the report, there are 100K to 150K applications pending to be processed (guessing PD is current and hence includes dependents) and 500k to 750k applications expected if PD becomes current. If we assume 2.1 dependents on an average, this comes to 1M - 1.5M applications if PD is current. So is the total 1.1M - 1.65M? Does that sound right?





    2011 Cute Pink Wallpaper wallpaper pink cute. Chocolate Wallpaper, Pink
  • Chocolate Wallpaper, Pink



  • learning01
    01-24 07:10 AM
    Eom



    more...


    wallpaper pink cute. wallpaper wallpaper pink cute.
  • wallpaper wallpaper pink cute.



  • pappu
    10-16 08:07 AM
    H1b humane-hear my story..it cannot be as inhuman as it can be..(i have written the story in one of the forums before also..)

    My PD-Oct 2001..Eb3..My wife RIR-almost making it thru I140when all hell broke loose in our lives...my wife was pregnant and because of stupid gynaecologist..she ended up in hospital with complicated premature preganancy..guess what..as if it was not bad enough..her company got acquired just when she was admitted in hospital...imagine wondering about health insurance when she was kept to bed rest with no mobility allowed..we filed for insurance by mistake..which said that 20% in patient.....we were so shaken that even human resource did not advise us..guess what..baby was born..and it was surmised that baby will have long stay in hosiptal...2-3 months(eventually it was 4 months!)..somwhere around the first month..I realized that her insurance..will rip me off..I called right at the end of the first month..and tried several times to put my wife and baby on my insurance so that i don't end up paying 20%..it was lot of efforts until I found some desi in Blue cross insurance who put the whole family from the first initial month..when normally people get the policy for the following month at that time.

    one down --and then another came..my wife was called to her office from hospital saying that..since there was lot of work in her office..she could come for some days..guess what..she went back..thinking..she could finish work and then take extended leave....guess what..she was laid off..and with baby in hospital..and lay off..plus a rush to change her status to H4 visa..imagine the workload.....finally got her status changed..to h4 visa..with GC and labor in trash...

    I was so disgusted..that I started writing to Governor Shwarzenegger' office..who put me with Senator Diane Fienstein..and of course labor secretory Chao..after all the correspondings..all I got was my D number listed from Dallas..their sympathies...ALL I WROTE to them..Hey I want to change jobs because in those days I was commuting between LA to San Diego..where my baby was hospitalized...I wanted to be with my baby..and not work..but it was not possible..if I did..then I could get out of status...I even wrote to Department of Homeland security...and got no reply...they don't care..I ahve to be illegal to get sympathies..I guess!

    Situation was bad..finally baby was out of hospital and I weathered all with help of Almighty...and now I am so disgusted with system..that I am moving to vancouver...

    But I have another pleasant surprise..my boss wants me to work from vancouver and visit office once in a month...I don't know...whether it is possible...stay in vancouver and visit LA for 2 weeks and then go back and still maintain H1 status..

    what do you say..after all the stress!

    DB


    Sorry to hear your situation. There is you and several other members who I have had a chance to speak to, are going through a tough time in life (both on personal and professional fronts) due to not having a greencard. Such experiences are my motivation to work as a volunteer and core member for IV and do something to solve problems faced by several thousands of people like me. IV is currently the only organization in USA working for the cause of legal high skilled immigrants. This IV forum has brought all of us together on one platform where we can share our views and pain. Members have come up with ideas and helped this community in any way they could. Some members decided to join this effort as core members and pledged more time and effort in order to bring relief to all of us. It is not an easy job. There is nobody else to work on the issues we face. You have yourself seen how the govt. and lawmakers responded to you and still did not do anything when you tried yourself as an individual. When we try to raise such issues collectively as IV, lawmakers do hear us. With greater membership numbers and resources we can certainly do much more to influence them and get the laws changed. Members pls. help us increase our membership and funding so that we can all collectively bring about a change and provide relief to everyone in our community. desibechara, If you have decided to move to Canada, good luck to you and your family. Do keep in touch with this forum. Hope we all members of IV can collectively work soon enough to get something done for ourselves to end our miseries.





    wallpaper pink cute. cute pink wallpaper
  • cute pink wallpaper



  • unitednations
    04-20 11:56 AM
    My advice to most people who do not perfectly fit into eb2 is to do the eb3 petition first (which is guaranteed to be approved). Get your place in line for the greencard.

    If it is taking too long then you can try an eb2 later; if it gets approved then you will get the old priority date. If it doesn't; well you can say you tried but you didn't lost your place in line for the greencard because you still have the old eb3 in place.

    However, if your cases is not clear for eb2 and you try this first and it gets denied then you will lose valuable time in line for the greencard because you have to start from the beginning.

    Since, last august DOL has become weird with even approving eb3 labors. Generally, attornies will put language in the eta 9089 that they will accept three years of experience for each year of bachelors degree missing (this is in line with education evaluators and uscis).

    However, this isn't the same criteria DOL uses. They will state that if a person doesn't have a degree then you are willing to accept 12 years of experience which is excessive and they deny the labor (before they were giving hard time to eb2 but not it is eb3 that they are after). So now we have an issue that DOL criteria is different then uscis critera. You use dol criteria, labor gets approved but 140 gets denied. Use uscis criteria and labor gets denied. Now, everyone has to adjust and file eb3 labors as skilled workers and only require two years of experience (it's getting more and more messy)



    more...


    wallpaper pink cute. Hello Kitty Pink iPad
  • Hello Kitty Pink iPad



  • WithoutGCAmigo
    06-18 11:12 AM
    You mean the EAD and AP application?


    They will send your application back to you.Maybe some experts can opine on this





    2010 Cute Baby Pink Flowers Picture wallpaper pink cute. Potter wallpaper in Pink
  • Potter wallpaper in Pink



  • HarakoMeshi
    10-16 04:42 AM
    I'd like to be able to say that those of us on H1B visas are doing the US a favor so we should get rewarded better for it, but I will be honest here and admit that I did not take up a job in US to be a good samaritan to Americans. I would be surprised if there were any H1B holders who moved to US just to do the states a favor.

    No, in fact I like many others moved to USA because I got an opportunity to advance my career and at the same time I am young and open to experience life in America and other parts of the world. To top that I love my company.

    Sure, I am helping my company and doing work that will touch the lives of millions of people. I pay my taxes. I pay my health insurance. I pay salaries to healthcare practitioners as I and my family needs their services. I pay rent. I shop. I keep money at my bank. You know, if you consider all that I must be a pretty good American resident. Smooth.

    Sadly there are some things that are not so smooth. My wife, who is a graduate from a US college and a qualified teacher with over 5 years of teaching experience in her home country, has no right to work here. I hear you say, US needs teachers doesn't it? She could get her own H1B visa.

    Life is not so black and white. It is difficult for her to find a compatible job in our area with an employer who could and would sponsor someone for H1B. She is chained by this. There are a myriad of teaching jobs in our area that she could fill right now if she had work authorisation.

    That is the #1 reason why I am now seeking a GC. If my wife could work there would honestly be no reason for us to want a GC except maybe when we reach the end of H1B time limit if we decide to stay here longer or permanently.

    We're legal, educated, and do things by the book. I'm from UK, my wife from Japan. That means just about every major country of this world is open to us (All EU, Japan and friendly countries like Canada and Astralia).

    We'd like to make US our home if we are welcome. Lawmakers, hear our cries.

    Could we have a poll for how many IV members are married and how many of those both got H1Bs? My feeling is that there is a very large number of H4 spouses suffering from not having work authorisation.



    more...


    wallpaper pink cute. Pink Hearts Live Wallpaper
  • Pink Hearts Live Wallpaper



  • jk999
    01-13 09:06 PM
    and another month goes by...





    hair Chocolate Wallpaper, Pink wallpaper pink cute. wallpaper. Priyanka Chopra
  • wallpaper. Priyanka Chopra



  • Michael chertoff
    04-21 02:44 PM
    u mean ur parents r babysitters for last 4 years....I hope this teaches to keep ur mouth shut calling other's parents baby sitters.

    Mother fucker I am not married and I dont have kids.



    more...


    wallpaper pink cute. wallpaper pattern (pink)
  • wallpaper pattern (pink)



  • tikka
    07-06 12:46 PM
    maybe you can help with other action items?
    you have motivated many folks and we could use help on the contribution fund, media drive, diggs etc

    Thank you

    Is there any Specific date, I mean when AILF is filing the case...USCIS is announced they are gonna reject the applications..but did they rejected any single application?? We will come to know after 4 or 5 weeks abt our applications (As per USCIS rep)....I think there must be some time limit to file a case...and we dont have a base to file a case until they reject it.

    Finally they dont reject application nor they will accept it...

    Guys send flowers with all your comments on JULY 10TH...we may get media and political atten...

    this is just my 2 cents.

    Thanks,
    Chandra.





    hot wallpaper wallpaper pink cute. wallpaper pink cute. wallpaper pink love. wallpaper
  • wallpaper pink love. wallpaper



  • alterego
    10-03 07:37 PM
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21833

    This is indeed a gloomy and (in my view credible) story. The only thing possibly that can help us within the current laws, is the visa overflow from EB1 and EB2 ROW.

    Lets hope for the best. The Nov. Visa bulletin will be confirmatory.



    more...


    house cute pink wallpaper cute wallpaper pink cute. too faced pink cute picture
  • too faced pink cute picture



  • amitjoey
    05-25 02:10 PM
    Thanks for spreading the word. Appreciate your efforts. Please mention that it is important to arrive on the 6th for training. It is important to fill out the form to let IV Core and admins know you are arriving.
    This event is not just "Show up and support" . Because it is not a rally, It is an advocacy event. - IV has been working on who gets assigned what offices to go do presentations.





    tattoo cute pink wallpaper wallpaper pink cute. cartoon scribble hearts Vector
  • cartoon scribble hearts Vector



  • pappu
    02-27 10:54 PM
    o.k. Thanks for your reply
    so are you trying to say that IV is so disappointed that it will not do anything at all ?

    Never said that.
    IV is you and me. Please take the initiative and lead the effort if you feel strongly about your idea. You can start by doing a media campaign and generate articles on this subject.



    more...


    pictures Hello Kitty Pink iPad wallpaper pink cute. pink, pink wallpaper. cute
  • pink, pink wallpaper. cute



  • skodu
    08-27 03:12 PM
    Oregon DMV is little lenient on this matter, but they see only the expiry date on Passport visa stamp. Oregon will issue license till one year after expiry date on the Visa stamped on passport in conjunction with the H1 extension approval notice. So all these original H1 extension approval will not be considered if passport visa stamp expired more than a year. We have to go to Vancouver, B.C to get visa stamped and come back.

    California accepts the I-94 extensions in the H1 extension approval notices (That's 3 years back, but they keep on changing rules every month and the California DMV services are not fast enough). Also some times the information from USCIS will be hanging if you have extensions. But if you go out of country and come back with fresh I-94, the information is validated within 5 minutes electronically. DMV staff are more considerate in California.





    dresses wallpaper pink love. wallpaper wallpaper pink cute. Petal pink cell phone
  • Petal pink cell phone



  • gccovet
    05-21 01:36 PM
    I don't know about that...is it true that i can get interim EAD after 90 days???

    Not sure if this rule still valid (some websites still has them , including murthy),
    check this out
    http://www.murthy.com/news/n_intead.html

    GCCovet



    more...


    makeup Pink Hearts Live Wallpaper wallpaper pink cute. cute pink wallpaper cute
  • cute pink wallpaper cute



  • vin13
    08-04 11:43 AM
    The fact that India and china priority dates are same for EB-2 suggests some spill over has already occured from ROW. We just do not know how much more spill over is possible.





    girlfriend cartoon scribble hearts Vector wallpaper pink cute. Cute Red amp; White Christmas
  • Cute Red amp; White Christmas



  • belmontboy
    03-15 10:15 PM
    You want to bet with me on this.. I am not wrong here. Why would I scare someone..Even if this is Misdemeanor or felony charges irrespective of wheather this is state or federal it is one's record and every officer at POE has an access to this record.

    RV


    sure prove me wrong.

    If you are telling me that VO or IO has access to all criminal records from all 51 states, i can't stop laughing here.

    If they have access, why do they even have a section for declaring voluntarily?? to test honesty of the applicant??





    hairstyles wallpaper pattern (pink) wallpaper pink cute. wallpaper cute cartoon.
  • wallpaper cute cartoon.



  • gc_on_demand
    03-31 09:56 AM
    I am watching visa bulletin for 1 years now and found that if it releases early around 8th to 10th of month then no good movement but if releases close to 15th .. like 13th or 14th then some very good movement.





    at0474
    12-17 11:36 AM
    Hello there,

    I have been wanting to make an IV contribution for a long time and here is my problem..I probably can be labeled a miseror a magpie! ..Whenever I go to the IV link to contribute and see the $50 or $100 option I panic and get out..yes I do!
    I have some desi colleagues and was discussing this issue with them at work..and they had the exact same experience..wow..I am not the only magpie..

    But hey is'nt IV the one which is at the receiving end not getting our contributions..

    I speak from my own experience and call me a mapie or a miser..or whatever..I cant make myself make a $50 or more contribution .. thats the way I am..But I can sure make a smaller contribution (like a monthly recurring $10 contribution which really is easier to make) and I am quite sure IV will benefit from my small contributions as well as i think a lot more people will not hesitate making contributions in smaller denominations than a whopper $50+

    And really this is not related to IV effort but more to do with my own way of thinking about parting with my money..I love my money..:)...

    My history - Made $0 contributions so far..and have been wanting to contribute for a long time now..but keep backing away..

    --Understand your situation very well. For a new comer, unless he/she is fully aware of what IV is about, what it has done, doing and going to do, it is very difficult to be convinced of 50 dollar monthly contributions.

    I see one problem in allowing contribution with lesser denomination provision though; majority would sign up for the lesser amounts. I am not talking about casual onlookers. I am talking about serious potential contributors who are convinced of IV cause and ready to contribute. They could easily go for $50, but rather, a lesser contribution option would tempt them down! In essence, it would seem like the bar was set down.

    All in all, we have to remember. IV is not supported by any 'no-nonimmigrant-left-behind' federal program.

    If you cannot do recurring contributions, you can do it in one time payments.





    gcisadawg
    01-23 12:56 AM
    :confused: It must be typo.

    It is typo.



    Updates Via E-Mail