Pages

 

wallpaper xp hd

images hd wallpapers xp. wallpaper wallpaper xp hd. Star Wars star wars star wars
  • Star Wars star wars star wars



  • logiclife
    11-18 12:18 PM
    The problem with premium processing of 485 is that there a procedures in 485, like the FBI namecheck, the Fingerprinting etc, that is perfect recipe for bureaucratic nightmare.

    USCIS is in the Department of Homeland security. That's where I485 starts. Then comes FBI namecheck. That's US dept of Justice. After that, comes the issue of alloting visa numbers. That is US State Department.

    So you have 3 big bodies of US government who have to all work at premium speed IN SYNC with each other, without passing the buck to each other, to make premium processing possible for 485 filing.

    As we all know, USCIS that alone handles I140 petitions took years to implement premium I140. Now if 3 entirely different Departments of US govt were to be asked to harmoniously streamline another procedure, then I guess its wish very less likely to come true, EVEN IF they want it as much as we do.





    wallpaper Star Wars star wars star wars wallpaper xp hd. 222 XP Rare Wallpapers(High
  • 222 XP Rare Wallpapers(High



  • DSLStart
    10-01 11:34 AM
    burden is not on you, but if your PD is current, your FPs are expired, then they are not gonna approve GC without having new FPs. And if they are not sending the FP notice, wouldn't you take effort to do something about it?

    I remember reading in one of the threads here that USCIS computer system automatically generates FP notices if its more than 15 months. By the way, if they don't issue us one, why we do need to ask them using congressmen etc? Is the burden of giving FP every 15 months falls on the applicant?





    wallpaper xp hd. hd wallpapers xp.
  • hd wallpapers xp.



  • newuser
    05-14 08:16 PM
    Just got an SMS that the my application was approved on May 13th. (Post Decision Activity)

    PD - Jun 5th, 2006 NSC
    Received Date - Oct 4th 2007





    2011 222 XP Rare Wallpapers(High wallpaper xp hd. hd wallpapers xp.
  • hd wallpapers xp.



  • xgoogle
    06-24 11:08 AM
    Thanks you guys and smart move admin for collapsing both the threads together! I was only hoping if one of the lawyers could also confirm on this, then I would be really confident going forward with this decision.

    Thanks a bunch again for listening to my rant!



    more...


    wallpaper xp hd. Windows Xp Background
  • Windows Xp Background



  • number30
    04-16 11:44 AM
    My friend had a similar RFE and he got a month to answer. Luckily he found his I-20 copy.

    Couple of things you can try.

    1. Contact the previous company/HR/Lawyer that filed for the first OPT/H1b for you and they might have a copy of it. Most companies/lawfirms retain the files or archive it rather than destroying it. This is the best bet.

    2. Whatever the lawyer suggested along with any proof of your I-94 with D/S stamp from your student days along with clear copies of passport stamps with DOE and exit.

    Other option is Try to get from University. They will have the copy for the sure.





    wallpaper xp hd. Winter Fall HD Wallpaper
  • Winter Fall HD Wallpaper



  • aardee
    08-20 02:50 PM
    Hi ,

    I got deported from Chicago when I was travelling back from India because I worked at a gas station with out authorization . I had to admit that I worked and I was deported back by flight same evening . They gave me the ticket .

    My visa is cancelled and I was told to go back to consulate and get a new visa .

    I want to come back and complete my studies as I have only 1 semester left . Please help what what should I do now .

    thanks in advance.

    RD



    more...


    wallpaper xp hd. wallpaper xp hd. wallpaper
  • wallpaper xp hd. wallpaper



  • java07
    07-10 10:14 AM
    I had sent my EAD application on last week Thursday through express mail and I recvd the same status first time. On Monday, the status changed to delivery confirmed when someone picked the notice I think. My checks are cashed today so you may have to wait for a day and it should be fine.





    2010 hd wallpapers xp. wallpaper xp hd. hd wallpapers xp. wallpaper
  • hd wallpapers xp. wallpaper



  • nvmurali
    06-02 02:49 PM
    if your employer ( who filled I 140 ) revoke I 140 then chances are there that you may get RFE while H1b transfer. You need good lawer advise. Also there is gray area for porting PD if I 140 is approved and revoked.

    My current employer (who's the consulting company) is the one negotiating to let me go fulltime with the client. So, they shouldn't revoke the 140.



    more...


    wallpaper xp hd. xp wallpaper-download hot
  • xp wallpaper-download hot



  • techie.dude
    06-04 04:02 PM
    I got my 7th yr extension in just over 4 months... so you never know.. :rolleyes:





    hair hd wallpapers xp. wallpaper xp hd. xp professional wallpaper.
  • xp professional wallpaper.



  • DDD
    11-07 03:58 PM
    Instead of a ps7 section...I think we could do a imaging section or something generic....Because I know some cool tricks with fireworks mx and PSP7........Do people still use paint shop pro....I know i do

    Oh mdipi if you use this technique....I would blur the image allot higher than you did in your example....Because I can tell it is a sunset.....unless that is what you wanted. It works better when u cannot tell what it was.:cowboy:



    more...


    wallpaper xp hd. hd wallpapers xp.
  • hd wallpapers xp.



  • Life2Live
    04-29 11:15 AM
    How to know there is already a case against the employer?





    hot Windows Xp Background wallpaper xp hd. Ready To Race HD Wallpaper
  • Ready To Race HD Wallpaper



  • eyeinfinitude
    10-09 07:30 AM
    Dessoya gets my vote, I like the morbid approach.



    more...


    house Zen HD Wallpaper wallpaper xp hd. hd wallpapers xp.
  • hd wallpapers xp.



  • mkrisa
    08-11 01:23 PM
    bumping





    tattoo Winter Fall HD Wallpaper wallpaper xp hd. hd wallpapers xp.
  • hd wallpapers xp.



  • guyfromsg
    07-30 08:14 PM
    What exactly does it mean when you say "Use the EAD"? My H1 is valid for next 3 yrs and i dont want to use the EAD (hopefully I'll get it), how do I make sure I dont use the EAD. Does it cause confusion in port of entry when you have both a vlid H1 stamping and EAd and AP?


    thanks.

    By getting EAD you are not using it. When the company submits new I-9 form along with EAD that's when it get's "used". I'm in the same boat, will keep extnding H1 and also keep EAD as a backup



    more...


    pictures wallpaper xp hd. wallpaper wallpaper xp hd. hd wallpapers xp. wallpaper xp
  • hd wallpapers xp. wallpaper xp



  • aat0995
    08-07 11:50 AM
    Mine was transferred sometime in Nov or late october of 07. They didn't do anything until the date for I-485 became current on 1st august. However, it might be just a co-incidence as my I-485 is still pending. So I am probably not under PPP program going on in TSC.





    dresses Ready To Race HD Wallpaper wallpaper xp hd. Windows Xp Wallpaper : Skating
  • Windows Xp Wallpaper : Skating



  • chanduv23
    09-23 10:21 PM
    lol funny to see myself in there..i have a shaky voice lol...eeks..wish i could hide...

    Most appealing :) 16 years..............



    more...


    makeup xp wallpaper-download hot wallpaper xp hd. Zen HD Wallpaper
  • Zen HD Wallpaper



  • ca_immigrant
    07-31 08:31 PM
    �Enhanced customer service tools including expanded Case Status Online with both email and text functionality.
    What would be the expanded case status? like giving details what exactly is going on with case?

    by expanded case status they mean that the case will have an expected date.
    for eg, I am thking ofr my case they will say "GC expected in the next 10 to 11 years"

    so see that is more information :rolleyes:





    girlfriend hd wallpapers xp. wallpaper xp hd. wallpaper xp hd. Windows Vista
  • wallpaper xp hd. Windows Vista



  • komaragiri
    08-10 12:05 PM
    Called the NSC on wed and today....and was told that I need to wait 90 days from the date of submitting the 485 to receive a receipt number. Expecting something similar in todays update.....thats a pretty long wait.
    90 Days for receipts
    200 days for AP notice
    365 days for EAD
    2920 days for GC?

    This is not acceptable.

    Let's support IV initiatives and get our applications moving faster.





    hairstyles hd wallpapers xp. wallpaper xp hd. hd wallpapers xp.
  • hd wallpapers xp.



  • rawmuk7
    03-18 04:21 PM
    If you really need help on this kind of case. Talk to Shah Peerally in Fremont, a good attorney.510-798-2742. He is accessible and good.

    Thx.





    smisachu
    12-19 10:26 AM
    Do we have to carry all the Tax filing papers or just W2 is good enough?
    I am planning to go for stamping in Jan. Thanks in advance for the input.


    Rather than taking inputs from forum members on the documents required, I recommend go to Consulate website or vfs website to find the list of documents. Ex: http://chennai.usconsulate.gov/work_visas_h_l.html

    Yes, carry all your AOS related documents. Please note that, you cannot expect passport immediately after stamping. This is due to extra PIMS clearance introduced recently. In my case, my passport with visa stamp reached me only after 10 business days. So please have that extra buffer in your travel schedule.

    After going through the nervousness of waiting for passport I felt it would have been better if I did not go to stamping in first place. Just travelled on AP would have been wise decision.





    GCNirvana007
    06-07 04:35 PM
    Since i applied my I-485, havent seen a LUD but i did first time June 3rd 2009. One of my friend with same PD got LUD in April. I am from TSC. Any thoughts?.

    Updates Via E-Mail