Pages

 

youtube icon png

images 20 raster icons in these youtube icon png. Huge icon pack - over 80 icons
  • Huge icon pack - over 80 icons



  • needhelp!
    04-02 01:24 PM
    Seems as though every time there is a funding drive there are always people who come with questions that have been answered so many times before. It almost seems that these inflammatory posts are deliberate. All the answers to such questions are already on the forums and it takes less time to search than to post.





    wallpaper Huge icon pack - over 80 icons youtube icon png. flickr, youtube, png icons
  • flickr, youtube, png icons



  • aadimanav
    08-27 04:01 PM
    A small BUMP for BIG expectation. :)





    youtube icon png. New Youtube Icon (Sketch)
  • New Youtube Icon (Sketch)



  • H1B-GC
    06-25 10:22 AM
    I have a same question regarding travel on existing AP when AP renewal is pending. According to the statement on the form, we can't travel.

    I had asked this question to my Attorney and they said we could Travel on EXISTING and VALID AP even when the Renewal is pending. Make sure you have the Courier Receipts and the Copy of I-94 with you before you travel.Please take this Advise at your Risk.Contact yr Attorney to what he/she says.





    2011 flickr, youtube, png icons youtube icon png. Free YouTube For Android
  • Free YouTube For Android



  • crazydesi
    01-16 06:15 PM
    I got 2nd FP notice (first one was done in Aug 2007). I was not expecting this as my PD is oct 15 2001, EB3, Mera Bharat Mahan(India), off by 3 days with the current and next bulletin.

    Its code 1, so only finger prints.

    What is the logic behind FP for every 15 months??



    more...


    youtube icon png. youtube icon png. youtube icon
  • youtube icon png. youtube icon



  • anandrajesh
    05-11 11:59 AM
    Having seen so many stunts in the last 6 mos or so, i am hoping this one is for real. Let us wait and see.





    youtube icon png. YouTube Icon 368px png
  • YouTube Icon 368px png



  • amitjoey
    05-10 03:31 PM
    My 4th contribution today $100 - from my bank

    Immigration Voice
    Member ID : chanduv23 $100.00 05/16


    Contributed $400 so far along with this.

    IV is doing a great job. Great going IV.

    Thanks chanduv23, We need more people doing just that. How about first time contributors?.



    more...


    youtube icon png. youtube icon png. talkown
  • youtube icon png. talkown



  • frostrated
    08-03 03:22 PM
    USCIS will go according to the ND. They will not follow PD. PD is used only to make the application eligible for adjudication or to apply for AOS. One filed, it is the application ND that takes priority. For example, if there are two EB2 applications, and the PD for the two are Aug 2002 and Aug 2004, and the ND for these two are June 2006 and Jan 2006 respectively, the applicaiton with ND of Jan 2006 gets priority, provided both PD are current.





    2010 New Youtube Icon (Sketch) youtube icon png. 20 raster icons in these
  • 20 raster icons in these



  • yogkc
    11-19 01:48 PM
    Seems like MOtor Vechile dept is fianlly caught up with the Retrogression. I have been driving with Temp DL past 5 months. I was thinking it was the random check but this thread makes sense to me now

    I have been living in US all my audlt life and I still couldn't figure out why it takes this long for them to check immigration status



    more...


    youtube icon png. 20 icon images sample
  • 20 icon images sample



  • Miya Maqbool
    05-21 03:02 PM
    Hi Gurus,
    I am confused about the status of my application. I had concurrent I140/485 filing under EB3 on July 30th at TSC(with PD of Dec 2004).
    On May 9th I got a CRIS notification that my I 485 case has been transferred to Lincoln, NE -I am assuming it is the Nebraska office.
    However, I am more interested in tracking the I 140 status.

    1. My RD for I 140 is July 30, 2007 and ND is Sep 26, 2007. Online status still shows being processed at TSC..so which tracking dates shld I follow..is it the RD or the ND?

    2. Even though it is concurrent filing, I am assuming the I 140 case is treated independently and is not tied to the I 485. (PD is very far EB3 Dec 2004, but I 140 still shows at TSC)

    Due to some personal reasons, it is important to know if my I 140 will be approved before July 2008..given the info above..when do you guys think it may be approved??

    Thanks in advance...





    hair Free YouTube For Android youtube icon png. youtube.png
  • youtube.png



  • kaisersose
    07-09 12:24 PM
    My only concern is AC21 letters not getting into your file and USCIS issuing a NOID or a denial.

    Other than notifying CIS of our job change, there is nothing else we can do. If it results in a denial, it is easy enough to reverse that, so I would not worry about it.

    I am changing jobs in 2 weeks. As I said earlier, I am prepared for my employer revoking the 140 and CIS denying my 485 by mistake. At this point, I am not even bothering to notify CIS about my job change.



    more...


    youtube icon png. youtube icon png. youtube icon png. +icon+png+transparent+; +
  • youtube icon png. youtube icon png. +icon+png+transparent+; +



  • vikki76
    04-08 02:01 PM
    Gandhi was in S Africa for how many years before he returned to India? If he hadn't been humiliated in S Africa and didn't decide to perform Satyagraha-who knows what shape our freedom movement might have taken?S Africa made Mohandas a "Gandhi"
    Maybe, we all need to go to our home countries-and free them from "beloved politicians":-)





    hot youtube icon png. youtube icon youtube icon png. High definition for icons,
  • High definition for icons,



  • coolrajm
    11-06 03:18 PM
    My friend sent me through wire transfer. I think bank was HDFC.
    He had't get RBI clearance or anything and he sent under maintenance category or something like not sure.

    It was done in 2005 not sure rules are changed lately.

    Hope this helps



    more...


    house Download youtube icon png. Visit Martin Music on youtube!
  • Visit Martin Music on youtube!



  • unitednations
    08-16 12:04 AM
    Thank you for all your input. Again, I got my GC on the first week of July and my wife was applied for 485 last July 30. Whether to leave my present employer or not has become a big question as my employer has decided to transfer me to another location in less than a month's notice which showed lack of consideration to the welfare of their employees as they're not only doing this to one person but a lot others too.

    My greatest concern now is if leaving my employer would have an implication on my wife's pending AOS.

    Thank you for all the pieces of advice you're giving.


    I do know recently where a person who got married before his greencard approval and filed his wife's case. He got approved but then three months after his approval; his wife has been sent to local office interview. I'll let you know what the outcome of that will be.

    Another person was on F-1 and went straight to greencard through Schedule A. he got married after he filed for 485. Since he didn't have any non immigrant status; he could not bring his wife here. She had to do follow to join and chennai consulate asked all sorts of questions. Tax returns, w2's, letter from employer; when he joined and when he left.

    Think of it this way; were you travelling before greencard with same employer? If you were then what would have changed that all of a sudden you don't like it. It would be a more plausible excuse if you didn't travel at all before and they started to make you do it after greencard approval.





    tattoo YouTube Icon 368px png youtube icon png. youtube icon png. youtube icon
  • youtube icon png. youtube icon



  • laborpains
    08-05 12:47 PM
    If your application is an SRC then:
    call (800) 375 ? 5283 then 1-2-1-recpt number-1-1-wait for recorded status-3-4 speak with customer service.

    Hi docwa,
    Do you know the number for an LIN application?
    Thanks!



    more...


    pictures youtube icon png. talkown youtube icon png. /images/youtube-icon.png
  • /images/youtube-icon.png



  • docwa
    08-05 01:41 PM
    Yes, Its the same number, but at one of the prompts, you need to put a different number for LIN.





    dresses High definition for icons, youtube icon png. youtube icon png. icon Youtube+icon+png; icon Youtube+icon+png. wingnut8
  • youtube icon png. icon Youtube+icon+png; icon Youtube+icon+png. wingnut8



  • smuggymba
    03-09 01:29 PM
    We haven't been able to even get 12,000 in donations yet for advocacy days...



    more...


    makeup 20 icon images sample youtube icon png. Download
  • Download



  • vinodp1978
    06-28 04:12 PM
    Yes i understand that and intend to file I-765 with my 140/485 next week.





    girlfriend youtube icon png. youtube icon youtube icon png. to mp youtube icon png
  • to mp youtube icon png



  • prince_waiting
    10-12 03:13 PM
    Emails dispatched. Got acknowledgement.





    hairstyles youtube icon png. youtube icon png. +icon+png+transparent+; + youtube icon png. youtube icon png. Youtube+icon+png; Youtube+icon+png. Rooftop voter
  • youtube icon png. Youtube+icon+png; Youtube+icon+png. Rooftop voter



  • rlavari
    02-21 09:31 PM
    Public announcement

    Immigrationvoice would like to reach out to its community to find out if they are facing any problem with AC21 related issues or had faced any such issue in the past. If you had received a denial of your application for example not having the same designation/ different salary/different location etc... please contact and we would like to assist. This would also help us try solve the larger issue of restrictions on applicants during their greencard journey where they are bound with employers, salary, designation, narrow occupation field etc.

    Please contact us at info at immigrationvoice.org

    Do post this information on other forums so that we can help out others in need on this issue.
    i send email as requested, also my application has been pending for more then 900 days with out any update back on forth in stage say interview never get letter NOID i dont understand what is going on with USCIS





    vagish
    04-28 09:41 PM
    I tend to think a point system is better than what we have now. One thing though is that the points should be allocated "properly". For example, more points should be given to people with higher education, who earned a US degree, who have worked in the US for more years, who have paid more taxes, etc.

    Someone mentioned a good point is about the visa number limits. If the per country limits are not eliminated, the points system won't solve the problem. Of course, they should also give more points to people who have passed Labor and I140 and allow them to adjust status right away. Otherwise, we will further get stuck in all the backlogs. Poor us. :(

    I think if all the above issues are solved/cleared, probably a point system is good for us (i.e., EB based immigrants who are now stuck due to backlogs and retrogression). :p
    Once you have a point system , a whole lot of people will be qualified, many more than currently on H1B from other countries , it will again clog the system, remember for canada the waiting time in india is 5 years now for skilled people who have enough points.

    Again it goes to the basics how many skilled ot semi-skilled people they want in this country.

    thanks





    adhantari
    07-30 04:49 PM
    Let the BS(brain storming) begin......................:D



    Updates Via E-Mail