Pages

 

anna faris scary movie 1

images Anna Kay Faris (born November anna faris scary movie 1. anna faris scary movie.
  • anna faris scary movie.



  • sammyb
    02-25 03:49 PM
    And called the DOS customer help line to check if my H1B info is there in the PIMS system... what the lady told me is unless I submit my application at the US consulate abroad they can?t check the status .. Let me know if others have different experience...

    This whole PIMS thing becoming a pain for people like us :mad: ... wish they did import all the petition info first before releasing this system to all the US missions abroad...

    Veeru123,
    What number did you call DOS at? I am also going to India and want to make sure my info is there in PIMS database.

    Thanks in advance.





    wallpaper anna faris scary movie. anna faris scary movie 1. wallpaper Anna Faris Scary
  • wallpaper Anna Faris Scary



  • deepimpact
    09-17 02:44 PM
    Thats very bad news. This means most likely there will be retrogression in November VB.

    Or maybe thats why the dates did not advance for EB2I and advanced only 2 weeks for EB2 C in the Oct 10 VB. Compared to this in the Oct 09 VB, the PD for EB2-I advanced by 2 weeks and for EB2 -C it advanced by 2.5 months.





    anna faris scary movie 1. house anna faris scary movie
  • house anna faris scary movie



  • Raju
    06-29 04:12 PM
    This is like playing with people's minds. I really dont care at this point if I get my GC or not. I hope people who create this kind of havoc die a rotten death.:mad:





    2011 wallpaper Anna Faris Scary anna faris scary movie 1. anna faris scary movie.
  • anna faris scary movie.



  • smaram1
    08-18 09:33 AM
    Anil....your prediction stands good...i also got approval emails exactly 2 weeks after assigning to IO...

    13 year GC wait ends here ....just now got CPO....



    more...


    anna faris scary movie 1. kristen bell, anna faris,
  • kristen bell, anna faris,



  • srinivasj
    04-06 01:53 PM
    Hi,

    I am a one time donor of $50 and not able to view the donor threads. If there is some extra step to be done by Admin for my User ID to grant permission or i don't qualify to view this thread. if i am not qualified what is the minimum qualification?

    IV changed the policy....you can get donor access only if you sign up for recurring donation..hope that helps..





    anna faris scary movie 1. and Anna Faris (SCARY MOVIE)
  • and Anna Faris (SCARY MOVIE)



  • gcpain
    06-25 03:10 PM
    will you guys let me know what is USCIS application fee for following items?

    I485 applicatio fee:
    I-131 applicatio fee:
    I765 applicatio fee:



    more...


    anna faris scary movie 1. pictures Anna Faris Scary
  • pictures Anna Faris Scary



  • CADude
    09-26 12:12 PM
    Good Luck. We will make difference for remaining July 2nd filer.
    Attorney via AILA can make a difference, if he/she wish so. I can't even contact my own attorney. crap company policy.

    OK,

    July 2nd filer and hear nothing.

    Faxed congressman’s office yesterday (Tuesday) morning. The immigration staff called back right for more information. She said she would make an inquiry through her channel.

    She called me just now (Wednesday morning): my application is lost – meaning USCIS can’t locate me in their system. This is not new. She probably just called the USCIS customer service line but they can’t say crap like call back after 90 to 120 days. The staff was told that USCIS asked to give them a week to do some inquiry into their system and she will call me back next Wednesday.

    On Monday, my attorney has sent an inquiry to the local Senator’s office on the 4 pending cases he has filed. Not heard anything back yet.

    Given all the crap I have heard from USCIS customer service, I have NOT made a single call. That would have not made any difference on the fact I am not on the system anyway.

    Will post back if there is development.





    2010 house anna faris scary movie anna faris scary movie 1. Anna Kay Faris (born November
  • Anna Kay Faris (born November



  • gc_aspirant_prasad
    07-11 11:10 AM
    I don't know what do you mean by success. as far as media coverage is concerned, Fireign media (India, China or elsewhere) doesn't help. It's local media, which can create some usefull awareness. How does awareness in a different country helps?? I don't know why even people talking coverage about foreig media?????

    Sometime back.. I also read some comment talking about involving Indian govt. in this.... Bullshit.. What does a different country's govt has to do with it!!!

    Point is.. don't get too excited for having done nothing... Do something substantial and keep doing.
    Governments can and often do influence each other. Think of trade deals - they do want to sell us Boeings dont they?
    I am not saying that it ll work in this case, this being an immigration matter & such, but just recognizing that Governments can weild influence.



    more...


    anna faris scary movie 1. Anna Faris plays Cindy
  • Anna Faris plays Cindy



  • EB2DEC152005
    08-17 02:30 PM
    :confused:

    I sent emails to Ombudsman, NSC and SCO. Did not contact congressman. Opned SR's for me and my wife. Twice took Infopass, they have been pre-adjudicated, that's all.

    All I got till now from USCIS is standard scripted emails.

    When is my turn, God bless me





    hair anna faris scary movie. anna faris scary movie 1. Simon Rex and Anna Faris in a
  • Simon Rex and Anna Faris in a



  • newtoearth
    06-16 02:38 PM
    I thought IV works and fights for whole immigrant family..
    But most often I see Hatred on L1, (And Indian Consultants, and Substitution Labors EB1)...
    Are we jealous on every body else except "ME"????
    One lost job because of the company's new outsource policy, and economy...not because of L1...Please realize that

    We will never win this kind of game...For sure every body will loose..
    UNITE



    more...


    anna faris scary movie 1. anna faris smiley face
  • anna faris smiley face



  • GCAmigo
    01-05 05:58 AM
    Agreed/

    ~GCA





    hot kristen bell, anna faris, anna faris scary movie 1. anna faris scary movie 2.
  • anna faris scary movie 2.



  • singhsa3
    11-04 11:04 AM
    Well, all the jobs you mentioned in your message now falls in Zone 4 i.e. Eb3.
    Only option that person may have now is to change career altogether in the fields where desi consulting companies do not operate.

    Its not so simple though. Even after finding a good company to stick to, you should not make up your mind to remain stagnant. When you work for about 5 years, you will be faced with a situation where you are asked to take on more responsibility.
    The way things are with the current process, if you want to progress in your career and take on a new challenge (eg: database programmer to a DBA/architect), that would require a new LCA since there is a significant change in the responsibilities.
    Also at big companies, there are several lines of businesses which are structured as if they are companies by themselves. If you want to shift between LOBs within the same big company, that would also require a new LCA.



    more...


    house anna faris scary movie 2. anna faris scary movie 1. Release Name: Scary Movie
  • Release Name: Scary Movie



  • GCwaitforever
    03-25 10:08 AM
    Got a reply back just now

    My mail to Capital One after getting the initial response:

    Craig,

    Thank you for the reply.

    I am surprised by the disqualification since the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) had issued the EAD. DHS has set clear guidelines not to discriminate based on any of the authorized work documents issued by them, EAD being one of them. The I-9 form required to be filled in by every employee (citizen or otherwise) clearly mentions this.

    Are you sure CapitalOne does not allow candidates who are on EAD specially when it does not require sponsorship from the employer ?

    Response that I received for the above email:

    Thanks for your message. The information regarding Capital One's policy on pursuing EAD card holders is correct. We are only able to pursue US Citizens or Green Card holders for these roles. I'm sorry, but we won't be able to consider your candidacy at this time.

    Best Regards,

    Craig

    Have you written to EEOC (Equal Employment Opportunities commission and copied to this Mr. Craig?).

    See earlier discussions on this topic -

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2312&highlight=EEOC





    tattoo and Anna Faris (SCARY MOVIE) anna faris scary movie 1. Scary Movie 4 Picture 12
  • Scary Movie 4 Picture 12



  • woowjj2004
    09-13 01:40 PM
    Hi All,

    As I mentioned earlier, our dates became current from Sept 1st, got
    1. Card production email on Sept 2nd
    2. Got the "we mailed you a notice that we have approved " on Sept 9th
    3. Finally Physical Cards Came on Sept 12th.

    Both of us got the cards. Thanks for IV for keeping the hopes on GC.

    Congratulations to the folks who are getting Greened and Best of Luck to all who are Waiting..

    By the way, I changed jobs for twice after applying I485, and filed AC21.


    --
    WoowJJ



    more...


    pictures pictures Anna Faris Scary anna faris scary movie 1. Anna Faris in Scary Movie
  • Anna Faris in Scary Movie



  • n_2006
    11-20 07:43 PM
    How come others are stupid and you are not? They did the same thing what you did. They also thought they can make some money by selling their house in few years. They are stupid because they took ARM loans? Or foreclosed before you? Did you thought about consequences before buying the house?

    Yep. You are wise. All others are stupid.

    Thanks for the feedback so far from people on this group.
    Answering to the question about making bad decision and having a good job..well it is not my bad decision that has brought down the whole market but the banks and stupid people who took loan and didnt knew the consequences of ARM loans and then started filing for foreclosure.. because of those foreclosures the property rates have went down and i cannot get what i paid for the house.
    if this whole mess was not there then anyone can find a good job and sell his house, if not profit then atleast with no loss..

    i hope u got my point..





    dresses anna faris scary movie 2. anna faris scary movie 1. anna faris scary movie 2.
  • anna faris scary movie 2.



  • binadh
    07-11 01:48 PM
    I agree. Its the channel Osama uses anyways. Lou Dog (sp?? CNN smart Ass) will go bananas.
    Any thoughts?

    No disrespect to Al-Jazeera. But putting our story on that channel is not a good idea. People view anything on it with lot of suspicion, and Fox news interprets everybody Al-Jazeera sympathizes with as you know what.
    Don't come after me for saying this, its not my opinion. But general opinion that I have observed from people who are not well informed(read majority of people). Lets focus on the main stream media in US, outside coverage is not that significant anyway.



    more...


    makeup Anna Faris plays Cindy anna faris scary movie 1. anna faris scary movie 2.
  • anna faris scary movie 2.



  • gclongwaytogo
    10-11 02:40 PM
    July VB Fiasco I-485 Receipting Delays

    The USCIS has yet to release the detailed progress report on the receipting delays in terms of the numbers that have yet to be processed for receipting. The only thing people know through various private websites just indicates that there are a plenty of people who are still waiting for filing fee checks cashed or receipt notices received for the cases which were filed as early as July 2, 2007, not to mention any later cases.

    We reported earlier that the USCIS had allegedly received total of 800,000 cases for the July VB fiasco cases. There is an unconfirmed report that they have completed the receipting only half way through of the total, meaning approximately 400,000. There are no sources of information to verify or confirm the figures. However, if it is correct, the USCIS has yet to process mountains of receipting workloads ahead and the filers have some additional sleepless nights which they will have to endure for a while. AMEN!





    girlfriend Scary Movie 4 Picture 12 anna faris scary movie 1. Anna Faris
  • Anna Faris



  • 123456mg
    09-26 04:54 PM
    2 july filer/no cc/no receipt.





    hairstyles anna faris smiley face anna faris scary movie 1. anna faris scary movie 4.
  • anna faris scary movie 4.



  • contactkpatel@yahoo.com
    08-13 02:34 PM
    I noticed a soft LUD today on my wife's case but no update on mine. Does this mean anything...
    PD - Oct 2005 - still waitin.........





    coolcat
    05-17 05:47 PM
    I don't see an answer to vsoni's question. I don't know the answer either. Can someone answer vsoni's question and also mine, please?
    Here is my question:
    I'm currently on an H1 visa status. I'd be applying for 485, EAD, AP on June 1 (my PD becomes current then. :) ). Currently I don't have a H1B visa stamp in my passport. I'm planning to leave for India immediately after applying for 485, EAD and AP and apply for visa in India.
    My question is if my H1B visa gets rejected, can I come to the US on AP (someone in the US will mail me the approved AP)?

    D. If you travel before the advance parole document isissued, your application will be deemed abandoned if:
    1.You depart from the United States; or
    2.The person seeking advance parole attempts to enter the United States before a decision is made onthe application.

    The answer to my question is in bold, underlined. Hmmm. Doesn't favor me. :(





    chanduv23
    01-09 06:42 AM
    How about ALSO sending to

    The First Lady Mrs. Laura Bush
    The White House
    1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
    Washington, DC 20500

    And also his daughters Jenna and Barbara :)



    Updates Via E-Mail