Pages

 

big sean my last single cover

images ig sean my last single big sean my last single cover. hot ig sean my last album
  • hot ig sean my last album



  • meridiani.planum
    11-26 02:53 AM
    What they did on Wall Street was short selling of stocks. This is nothing to do with real estate. Short selling of real estate is a way for Lenders to get the marlet value of the property instead of foreclosing it for no value at all. This is something which is approved by the lenders based on the market. Nothing illegal in it.

    nope, the current crash has NOTHING to do with short selling either of stocks of real estate..
    Look up "derivatives" and CDOs, thats the root cause of all these problems. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stock_market_crash#The_Crash_of_2008 and also articles by Rubini on this issue.





    wallpaper hot ig sean my last album big sean my last single cover. Big Sean tweeted that he will
  • Big Sean tweeted that he will



  • Hassan11
    05-24 09:04 AM
    Cheran,
    Did you go through the medical exam yourself??
    Is there another blood work required besides the one for HIV and Syphilis?? Thanks





    big sean my last single cover. wallpaper ig sean my last
  • wallpaper ig sean my last



  • TNMan
    05-10 09:53 AM
    Thank you for admitting most of what I stated here true. Actually all of what I stated here as “skills” are based on my experience in IT management over the last decade. If you suddenly found my post to be stereo typing, you were blind to the stereotypes propagated in this forum for a long time.


    You are wrong here. Do you know that companies like TCS/INFY/Wipro offer “blended rates” in the range of $20+/hr for keeping over 70% of staff offshore? Client directly benefits here. I have seen hypocritical companies that took tax benefits from local governments like cities and counties (which came at the expense of property taxes paid by residents of those localities) for job creation and then turned around and outsourced the very same jobs that they were supposed to create to TCS/Wipro/INFY etc., often dismissing the existing contractor pool/employees which involved people of all nationalities including H1-b workers like “TN Man” who couldn’t compete with the $30+ rates for the on-shore workers even if something was available from these vendors. Now to dump people at $30/hr rate, even though talent is locally available - like "TN Man", these vendors will abuse H1 and L1 by securing as many of these visas as they can( which were intended to bring the best and the brightest for american companies), causing Bill Gates to advocate for unlimited H1-bs when in reality, what he needs is a few thousand H1-bs which should be available in normal circumstances, had these companies not been poaching those visas.

    So these offshore companies circumvented the prevailing wages through an industrial practice that should be considered “dumping”, where they dumped green-horns for the greedy clients, because the green-horns don’t have to go through any interviews in exchange of the very low rates. In this case, the people dismissed from the company/contractors were a lot more skilled, yet managers like me would be forced to start from scratch with the new pool, often resulting in delays for strategic initiatives at these companies, but the bean counters at the top never care, since their horizon is the next quarterly earning release, not what the company would do 2 years down the line (and some of these companies are the culprits behind financial crisis today with their very myopic thinking, just a sample was illustrated above)

    The only jobs that were created in those localities due to such corporations in exchange for tax credits often were Indian Grocery shops opening in that locality to cater to those folks from offshore vendors. :D BTW, I don't have anything against them, I like Indian food.

    I have worked with companies where I managed a 50+ member team to execute a project which at another company employing local workforce may have been done with a 12-15 person team (I have managed it both ways and hence I know that as a fact). Now the company employing the 50+ member team will often massage the numbers to show that they saved $x differential per person* 50 for the bean counters and would have secured bonuses for the higher ups because of those paper savings.

    Now I think as a result of people like me interacting with US law-makers, they are getting the true picture of the abuse going on with the current processes. I understand many of you here are concerned about your own career and eventually settling in US, but once you become a permanent resident or US Citizen, you are going to face the same realities. I have seen Indian-americans who went through the GC/Citizenship process becoming some of the the fiercest critics of the current system, because (like "TN Man"), their livelihoods also are threatened by the current process. They suddenly understand that it has nothing to do with the so-called "skill" or "talent" shortage, it has everything to do with what your hourly billing rate is.


    Finally your post is sensible and it paints 100% reality. Btw, do you think there will be changes in system. Heck NO. People get used to cheap $*** who can work 22 hours a day including weekends without pay or working $5 an hour. In the name of market rates, they made IT field less respectalbe than the oldest profession!!

    By the way, instead of cribbing and bickering, how do we tell this stark relaity to the law makers? US needs H1 workers who are genuinie (like most the people in this forum). How do we tell them to reform green cards. How do we contact them ? What channels we have? Law makers needs to aware that how screwed is the green card processing and also they need to be aware how shitholes like TCS/INFY/SATYAM/HCL et all killing a decent profession and driving lot of US citizens, GC holders, H1 out of the jobs.





    2011 Big Sean tweeted that he will big sean my last single cover. girlfriend Big Sean dropped
  • girlfriend Big Sean dropped



  • thakurrajiv
    09-26 05:17 PM
    Trend chart doesnt give you shit...its just an overall count
    I am referring to the PDF report - which clearly mentions that the numbers are for pending Employment based 485 applications. And yet people refer to this report and ask stupid questions or over-analyze it...

    It seems like you are smarter than others or may be you have more insight.
    How come total pre-adjudicated in the chart is exactly equal to total I-485 in the pdf ?
    What exactly total in chart tool means ?
    You might be convinced that you are right but stating that others are asking stupid questions is little too far.



    more...


    big sean my last single cover. Big Sean x Chris Brown � My
  • Big Sean x Chris Brown � My



  • veni001
    04-05 09:57 AM
    I strongly doubt your argument. For the past six months , Demand data before Jan1st,2006 stayed zero for EB2 I/C. If USCIS thinks one of those pre 2006 cases are approvable then we would see this reflect in DOS demand data.

    At the end of the day, whatever data that is listed in Demand data is all that matters. Since it is the only determining factor for setting VB dates and nothing else


    "EB2 I demand from the inventory btwn May - Dec 06 = 12K
    But Demand data says EB2-I demand is 13,200

    Diff : 13,200 - 12K = 1200 ( This number has to be porting)"

    Krish,
    Same applies to your porting calculations! DOS will go by the inventory data provided by USCIS and have no clue on who is getting approved, regular or ported.

    If you would like we can interpret it differently....
    The demand data published by DOS for October 2010 show 13,125 prior to 2007 and for April 2011 it is 13,200 which means increase of 75 only + approved cases( since PD did not move)

    Assuming all cases approved from Oct-2010 till March 2011 are porting, means 233*6=1,398.

    In this case total porting is only 1,398+75 = 1,473

    In reality we don't really know how many of the approved cases(1,398) are ported.

    Just for year 2005 October 2010 inventory show 756 cases pending and January 2011 inventory show only 573! which means 183 cases are either approved or denied in addition to ported cases for the same period.

    If you look at EB3 Inventory for FY 2005 went up from 8,262 to 8,529 during the same period:confused:





    big sean my last single cover. ig sean what goes around
  • ig sean what goes around



  • rexjamla
    06-15 02:26 PM
    Hi Friends,

    I am really sick and tired of my attorney. He is making money out of immigrants but he does not like immigrants based on our dicussion.
    I think we are very well educated and can easily take care of 485 filing.
    My attorney will charge me at least $3000 for it although I got his referral from AILA. On top of that he delays filing my PERM and 140 and having serious attitude problem.
    I can easily take care of 485 filing by myself.
    My only and great concern is- Is my attorney can screw up my GC processing if I fire him and file 485 on my own?

    Your Thoughts..

    Thanks!



    more...


    big sean my last single cover. ig sean my last lyrics.
  • ig sean my last lyrics.



  • logiclife
    06-15 01:52 PM
    I have a question regarding this whole idea of filing on your own:
    Whats the reason for doing this? Is it because:
    1. Attorneys will be busy during this time
    2. Employer will not file 485
    3. Bad Experience with Attorneys
    4. Anything else please explain

    If 2, whats the guarantee that he will not cancel your LC/140 once he knows that you are filing on your own?

    Sorry about bringing this up. My employer is ready to file 485 but not EAD and AP. He says if we don't renew our EADs on time then we will be out of status and hez seen lot of such cases. Can I file EAD and AP on my own and let my employer file 485?

    Thank you all for the patience!!!

    For me, its 1 and 3. I am sick of my company's lawfirm. They are slow and they always end up filing things late. I almost lost my driver's licence renewal in April due to their procrastination and slowness in apply for H1 extension. If they do the same thing in this, then dates can retrogress and window of opportunity closes.

    Besides, I somehow feel that errors on forms are more likely when paralegals do your paperwork rather than you doing your paperwork.

    I am planning to keep a backup of all paperwork to file on my own if the lawfirm fails to file it by the 7th or 8th July. I will fire them and tell them to back off and do this on my own. I think that if they cant burn the midnight oil and work overtime during such critical times, then they deserve to lose business and we deserve to take care of our problems.





    2010 wallpaper ig sean my last big sean my last single cover. ig sean my last single
  • ig sean my last single



  • deepimpact
    09-17 02:44 PM
    Thats very bad news. This means most likely there will be retrogression in November VB.

    Or maybe thats why the dates did not advance for EB2I and advanced only 2 weeks for EB2 C in the Oct 10 VB. Compared to this in the Oct 09 VB, the PD for EB2-I advanced by 2 weeks and for EB2 -C it advanced by 2.5 months.



    more...


    big sean my last single cover. ig sean my last cover. ig
  • ig sean my last cover. ig



  • chanduv23
    11-04 10:22 AM
    Lets this stay on top





    hair girlfriend Big Sean dropped big sean my last single cover. ig sean album artwork.
  • ig sean album artwork.



  • feedfront
    09-23 12:21 PM
    Now my status changed to 'Initial Review' because post office returned my mail :confused: Within 12 hrs status changed from 'Card Production' (05.03 PM) to 'Initial Review' (06.33 AM).
    I had updated my new address 3 yrs before and was confirmed by infopass appointment.



    more...


    big sean my last single cover. Big Sean#39;s new single, �My
  • Big Sean#39;s new single, �My



  • PD_Dec2002
    06-29 04:45 PM
    Wait for the Updates from USICS today/monday morning...If they didnt give any statement considering a lot of rumors/activity , defintely some bad news is in store ......

    On the flip side, if this is only a rumor, then USCIS/DOS won't comment at all.

    Thanks,
    Jayant





    hot Big Sean x Chris Brown � My big sean my last single cover. pictures Previous: Big Sean
  • pictures Previous: Big Sean



  • Libra
    01-11 10:25 AM
    bump



    more...


    house 2011 ig sean my last cover big sean my last single cover. Big Sean - I Do It. 2nd single
  • Big Sean - I Do It. 2nd single



  • guest_mister_08
    08-16 03:44 PM
    I got CPO email on 08/12/2010, after that there is no status change online. Will there be any status change online? or just wait for 485 Approval Notice by mail





    tattoo ig sean what goes around big sean my last single cover. Big Sean commanded listeners#39;
  • Big Sean commanded listeners#39;



  • gc_on_demand
    09-09 03:07 PM
    Keep calling guys.. Let beat NumberUSA in short time.



    more...


    pictures ig sean my last lyrics. big sean my last single cover. 2011 first single for Big Sean
  • 2011 first single for Big Sean



  • seekerofpeace
    10-02 04:40 PM
    Caliguy and GF
    I just wrote a letter detailing my frustrations and attached with it the documents. I don't think the call was anything big deal.....it was more a courtesy call an image improving call...we were not told anything that we didn't know already.....USCIS always raised more questions than answering them.......

    The address is:

    To reach the Secretary

    Secretary Janet Napolitano
    Department of Homeland Security
    U.S. Department of Homeland Security
    Washington, DC 20528


    Today, I again talked to TSC POJ again the same thing I can issue Biom notice for you too..I asked is it possible that the adjudicating IO is on vacation or (well I didn't ask "dead" or "alive" she 'd cut the phone...she said she can send an email to the IO that I am concerned.....I said plz do....not even sure if she will do that....my faith in USCIS is dwindling since day 1..

    SoP
    Best,
    SoP





    dresses pictures Previous: Big Sean big sean my last single cover. ig sean my last album.
  • ig sean my last album.



  • snathan
    04-01 09:36 AM
    though you are processing through consular processing, can you please verify if you have any reasons ( birth country, spouse birth country) etc.. To get charged against a category that is current now. If so, it is business as usual, else not sure.. You just got lucky your case is approved, but again .. With pre-adjudication, etc.. We never know.. Anything requested from uscis, do respond in time.... on the other hand makes me wonder, if the eb2 dates can really advance that much ???? Significant forward movement based on other thread... Anyway good luck.

    :d



    more...


    makeup ig sean my last cover. ig big sean my last single cover. 2011 ig sean my last cover
  • 2011 ig sean my last cover



  • gimme_GC2006
    08-19 10:44 AM
    We got our CPO email today.. so now I know I am approved for sure :D:D

    Still waiting for daughter's approval message.





    girlfriend Big Sean commanded listeners#39; big sean my last single cover. Big Sean#39;s single �My
  • Big Sean#39;s single �My



  • newuser
    11-12 01:30 PM
    Got the reply back from Ombudsman





    hairstyles Big Sean#39;s new single, �My big sean my last single cover. Big Sean - My Last(Official
  • Big Sean - My Last(Official



  • indianabacklog
    06-18 07:28 AM
    Hi

    I have a question regarding g28 , did u file this form when you did it yourself ..

    can an attorney file g28 later on if there is a RFE , who else can file g28
    Did not file this form since I prepared all the forms personally. I believe this is only needed if a lawyer files for you.





    shreekhand
    09-23 07:35 PM
    They have not wasted since the last 2 years and will not do so now. They have learned many things to avoid that now !





    vijayrudra
    09-24 01:41 PM
    Good analysis.



    Updates Via E-Mail