Pages

 

big sean my last single cover

images sean my last single cover big sean my last single cover. here as Big Sean recruits
  • here as Big Sean recruits



  • BharatPremi
    10-17 05:21 PM
    Guys,

    I need your opinion and advise on this.

    Old file - First File:
    -----------------
    current employer:A

    EB3-Country: India(Bharat)-RIR-PD:07/2*/2003, I-140 approved - 485/AP/EAD/G-325 A filed on 07/12/2007 - EAD received, Soon FP appointment - NO AP yet - (myself-Primary+3) filing

    New file - Second File:
    ---------------------

    Future Employer: B
    EB2-Country: India(Bharat)-PERM: PD:06/2*/2006,I-140 approved - NO 485 is filed under this yet.
    Note: Labor for both applications has similar codes except new filing is based
    on "Seniority" and thus EB2.

    Now in light of October 2007 visa bulletin prediction given on www.murthy.com, It looks like EB2 may go ahead with comparision to EB3 ( Eb2: may stuck at January 2003 and EB3 May 2001/2) and by reading page 130 to 134 from the following link it looks like Priority date still matters even after filing 485 and your case can go on VISA HOLD SHELF if at the time of adjudication visa number is not available.

    http://www.ilw.com/seminars/august2002_citation2b.pdf

    Questions:

    1) Suppose my EB2 PD (I-140 approved, no 485 filed) become current prior to
    my EB3 PD (current employment- 485 is filed under this) and for some
    months if I see EB3 may not move ahead what would be the best startegy
    out of following?

    - PORT (EB2 PD: 06/2*/2006) PD to my current 485 file which is based on
    EB3 with PD 07/2*/2003. Can we PORT NEW PD to the file based on OLD
    PD? I know OLD PD can be ported to NEW PD but what about reverse
    condition?

    - File another set (Myself+3) of 485 as new application under EB2 (Future
    Employer) mentioning current A# numbers.

    - File another set (Myself+3) of 485 as new application under EB2 (Future
    Employer) mentioning current A# numbers with PORTING of OLD PD (EB3
    PD 07/2*/2003).

    Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.

    - BharatPremi





    wallpaper here as Big Sean recruits big sean my last single cover. ig sean my last cover
  • ig sean my last cover



  • samnay
    09-10 03:49 PM
    Folks, got Decision email on 09/03, Approval email on 09/08. Does anyone how long does it take to get the CPO email and the actual card from here on?

    EB2 - Mar. 06

    Never got the CPO email but who cares? :-)

    Got the cards in the mail today! F*** 10 years of wait is over! Not sure if it was worth it but at least its over now!

    Good luck to everyone who is still waiting for theirs....hang in there!





    big sean my last single cover. dresses ig sean my last album
  • dresses ig sean my last album



  • redddiv
    06-26 09:08 AM
    Dont do it. Why? you might ask?

    Just think, if you use a lawyer you might have to spend another 500 to 1500 bucks. But you will have a no problems in filing (especially with out errors).

    We have spent thousands of dollars so far in getting a GC and at this stage dont mess up to save a few paltry bucks.

    You may be finding that your lawyers are'nt approachable a this time. But this is the case with everyone, as they are getting hundreds of calls.

    Get a lawyer, fill the application and leave blank and stick notes at which ever field you didnt understand. The lawyers will definitely look into the applications and file it quickly. make sure you tell your lawyer to use the overnight courier to file and bill you the same.





    2011 ig sean my last cover big sean my last single cover. ig sean my last cover. ig
  • ig sean my last cover. ig



  • chanduv23
    03-25 10:10 AM
    Another reason the companies give nowadays is "Unfortunately it is a government project and we cannot accept EAD status" - am baffled as to why they are OK with Green card and not EAD.



    more...


    big sean my last single cover. ig sean my last single cover.
  • ig sean my last single cover.



  • factoryman
    05-16 06:14 PM
    after filing for I-485 on Jun 1. Also filing for EAD for self and 3 family members. EB3 Nov 2001. H1B stamped in visa valid till Oct 2008.

    Do I need to wait for Receipt of Filing?

    Cancellations charges ( USD 200 per ticket - 4 tickets) and new tickets (difference of 300 per ticket - 4 tickets) will cost a lot. Anyone else in similar situations? Anyone know something? Anything?





    big sean my last single cover. makeup ig sean my last cover.
  • makeup ig sean my last cover.



  • geesee
    08-20 11:30 AM
    Karthik,

    what is DH....? means

    go to Vonage - VoIP Internet Phone Service for Home, Business and International Calling: Vonage - A Better Way to Phone for Less (http://www.vonage.com) and click on plans

    Its D**KH**D honey

    Btw, gr8 post! Repped! Will check out the offer today itself



    more...


    big sean my last single cover. dresses my last big sean album
  • dresses my last big sean album



  • jung.lee
    01-30 02:34 PM
    GLUS,

    Can you tell us more about communicating to ALIF? Is it via email?


    I think all the folks who visit this thread must send out a complaint.

    Also please contact your attorneys and tell them to complain on this half baked PIMS implementation.
    My wife received her approval email from Mumbai consulate yesterday. When I contacted my attorney, he asked that after she returns to the US, to send him more details and he will lodge a complaint with the DOS through his liaison.





    2010 dresses ig sean my last album big sean my last single cover. sean my last single cover
  • sean my last single cover



  • h1b_forever
    09-14 08:28 AM
    :(



    more...


    big sean my last single cover. ig sean my last single
  • ig sean my last single



  • addsf345
    11-17 11:42 AM
    How is response to MTRs sofar. Are they encouraging? What happens if MTR not approved what are the options?

    I read on Mutrhy and RG's website that their initial MTR are successful and CIS has re-initiated 485s. This makes sense as the revocation of 485 in above cases were against the policy and possibly just an error. Its a different thing that it can create a havoc in candidates life, particulary if the candidate doesn't have H1 to back and if he is working on EAD. What a joke!!!





    hair ig sean my last cover. ig big sean my last single cover. My Last - Single
  • My Last - Single



  • psaxena
    06-08 09:15 PM
    Seriously I am also sick of these violations and the companies everywhere in the world take law on a ride. No harm had happened to me but still irritates me when they get the GC in 1 year and we waiting for ever.

    Call USCIS and they should be able be give you the right direction. Please update us on how it goes.



    more...


    big sean my last single cover. sean my last album cover.
  • sean my last album cover.



  • H1BGCWait
    06-21 03:18 PM
    Can USCIS stop accepting applications mid month without any notice. From the posts above, it would seem so. Everywhere else, I hear USCIS will accept applications till July 31 (with respect to July bulletin).

    Any information????





    hot ig sean my last single cover. big sean my last single cover. Check out the Big Sean My Last
  • Check out the Big Sean My Last



  • jsb
    09-20 04:38 PM
    Called them, the lady said there is a huge backlog. my entry does not show in database also..bummer

    If they say that they have July 2 backlongs, what do those weekly bulletins, which indicate otherwise, mean?



    more...


    house ig sean my last single cover. big sean my last single cover. ig sean my last single
  • ig sean my last single



  • EB2DEC152005
    08-13 07:54 AM
    Fill it with both primary and derivative details. Write in small font with a pen. This will avoid different forms for each applicant.

    If you take 1st line you want to write two names in it, that would create a confusion.


    If I fill up another applicaiton for derivative, I have to fill up the same way as I filled for myself right? then I will go for this option.





    tattoo makeup ig sean my last cover. big sean my last single cover. wallpaper sean my last single
  • wallpaper sean my last single



  • qasleuth
    11-20 08:46 PM
    I bought a house in the year 2006 (2 years back as Punjabi did)....there were reports, news items, articles everywhere talking about the real estate bubble with data available by cities/states. So saying something like "what is the fault of Punjabi" is not fair as we are all here because of our "extraordinarily high skills". And where did the $200 K number come from ? In the city where I live, the average house price was $220,000, I bought a house which was worth $185,000. I knew my limits.

    First of all I am not affected by foreclosure and nor do I own a property.

    Now let me say this: What is the fault of Punjabi if his house price went down by $200K? He has a load which is not only more than his house value, he is also paying an interest on that loan. It is true that he has got into hot water but how many years will it take to make $200 K? Most of us are not millionaires here. It is true that he will suffer for a few years but I dont see why giving up the house is not an option. Why would he continue to pay interest and principal when his house may not get to the same value in his lifetime? I think foreclosure is a small price to pay in that light.



    more...


    pictures dresses my last big sean album big sean my last single cover. ig sean my last single.
  • ig sean my last single.



  • sri1309
    01-07 12:50 PM
    I fully support this...

    People who meet the conditions above can benefit the US Economy in a long run because...
    1)Deficits are going to be high for a long time...in trillions, and if we are allowed to apply for naturalization directly, there is a better chance for us to pay taxes to reduce the burden.
    2)If we are asked to leave now, the US is committed to Social Security payments(with the minimum 40 points) even if we are outside.
    3)By now, we already have kids who are American citizens... which means that when they become 18, they can always sponsor us as citizens. All that we are asking is for the congress to do the same a few years earlier. It is better we are here in our earning years than when we are in our older years.

    If this Bill is introduced in congress, people will listen because...
    1)People waiting for 10 years... and done all the right things, no one can simply ignore. Also, there will be a sense of guilt on the US Government to have let the situation deteriorate. They will think of ways to make the transition smoother... remember they created a special green card category for Iraqis since there was a sense of guilt.

    2) Whether this passes congress or not, there is a legitimate argument of asking for the congress to rectify the situation. That is the best we can do.

    3) We need to give more and more options to the congress. Not everything sticks, but even if one or two get passed, it goes a long way to help all of us.

    I personally will contribute bigtime if IV core want to take this up!


    Hi,

    Your point below is good. I have never noted this point in my letters. We will include this point. Makes so much sense. Lets ask them to help us when we can contribute more, than to let us just get in when we start consuming SSN benefits and other due to age related issues..How do I give a green to you. Is this is your first post ever?

    "3)By now, we already have kids who are American citizens... which means that when they become 18, they can always sponsor us as citizens. All that we are asking is for the congress to do the same a few years earlier. It is better we are here in our earning years than when we are in our older years.
    "





    dresses Check out the Big Sean My Last big sean my last single cover. Big Sean - Big Nut Bust (Prod.
  • Big Sean - Big Nut Bust (Prod.



  • nish
    07-07 09:22 AM
    L1Fraud,

    Any update on this?



    more...


    makeup ig sean my last single big sean my last single cover. ig sean my last single cover.
  • ig sean my last single cover.



  • gc_on_demand
    09-09 04:39 PM
    bump





    girlfriend wallpaper sean my last single big sean my last single cover. Buy Big Sean Album @
  • Buy Big Sean Album @



  • geesee
    08-20 11:30 AM
    Karthik,

    what is DH....? means

    go to Vonage - VoIP Internet Phone Service for Home, Business and International Calling: Vonage - A Better Way to Phone for Less (http://www.vonage.com) and click on plans

    Its D**KH**D honey

    Btw, gr8 post! Repped! Will check out the offer today itself





    hairstyles sean my last album cover. big sean my last single cover. ig sean my last album art. New one from Big Sean,; New one from Big Sean,
  • ig sean my last album art. New one from Big Sean,; New one from Big Sean,



  • grupak
    03-24 05:21 PM
    The OP could try contacting the manager of the HR regarding the EAD thing before getting lawyered up. Clearly the policy, doubt there is one, violates whats stated on I-9. You are not asking CapitolOne for any sponsoring of GC. What if you are a derivative holding an EAD? Did they know that when they decided to quote this "policy" of theirs? Doubtful.





    shouldIwait
    05-09 08:55 PM
    Calling IV admins to please block Mr. Hunter because he's trying to pick a fight which defeats the purpose of this forum. Moreover this forum isn't for anti-immigrants in any case.

    To set the record straight.....Mr. Hunter should first learn English Grammar. It's "I have been" not "I has been". And yeah, don't get lost in statistics, just because laws in US are designed to encourage corporate fraud in variety of forms doesn't mean corruption is any less. The only difference is low grass-roots level corruption which is direct result of differences in population density.





    nosightofgc
    01-08 07:58 AM
    Let's do it.

    Bump.



    Updates Via E-Mail