Pages

 

emma watson wallpapers hd 2011

images 2010 Emma Watson HD Wide emma emma watson wallpapers hd 2011. Emma Watson 2011-Emma Watson
  • Emma Watson 2011-Emma Watson



  • justin150377
    07-09 08:58 PM
    Please don't make fun out of it. Whatever I thought, I conveyed. Please understand and evaluate whether this is really a fact or a joke.

    It's the most incoherent post I've read so far. Where did you buy your advanced degree to get into the EB-2 category?





    wallpaper Emma Watson 2011-Emma Watson emma watson wallpapers hd 2011. 2011 Emma Watson iPhone
  • 2011 Emma Watson iPhone



  • gc_chahiye
    01-25 04:46 PM
    I have flown lot of airlines ..I was in merchant navy before.

    are'nt you supposed to go in boats and ships when you are in the navy? :D





    emma watson wallpapers hd 2011. emma watson wallpapers 2010.
  • emma watson wallpapers 2010.



  • nrk
    08-17 02:05 PM
    congrats enjoy.


    Hi guys

    Just now (12.30 PM EST) I got a mail from USCIS saying your application has been approved. I didn't do anything (never opened SR or contacted Senator) but last week I did had an info pass appointment which was useless. MY PD was Feb 2005 EB2 INDIA (The fun part is My AP and EAD are still pending for over 4 months)
    Wish you good luck guys

    Thanks again





    2011 2011 Emma Watson iPhone emma watson wallpapers hd 2011. Emma Watson HD Wallpapers,
  • Emma Watson HD Wallpapers,



  • logiclife
    01-19 06:37 PM
    However, if there is so much noise over immigration in general, then atleast there is hope of comprehensive immigration bill being considered by Senate which will lead to overall comprehensive legislation -- a vehicle that can carry legal immigration reform also.

    Nice post APNAIR.

    --logiclife.



    more...


    emma watson wallpapers hd 2011. Description: Emma Watson 50
  • Description: Emma Watson 50



  • gbof
    10-06 09:10 PM
    guys,
    I replied to the PMs abd as req I sent the letter sample that I sent to Janet N. Kewlchap and fatjoe I didn't get ur email ids......

    You can get my letter from caliguy or gbof I sent them my letter too.YES I DID APPROACH CIS OMBUDSMan

    Regards,

    SoP

    SoP, i got NO mail from you-- just check if you got my e-mail right





    emma watson wallpapers hd 2011. Hot Emma Watson � Girl
  • Hot Emma Watson � Girl



  • chandrajp
    04-20 01:22 PM
    A friend of mine forgot (!!) :confused: to renew his EAD when it expired last September. He then applied for renewal 60 days after the expiration date and got his new EAD without any problem, no questions asked!
    I filed for my own renewal about 90 days before the expiration date and when about 85 days had passed and I was getting worried, I called USCIS and was told: " Do you need the card to show your employer that you are legal? No? Then, don't worry about it. As long as you applied on-time, you are fine." I actually received the EAD five days after the expiration date...
    These two experiences are from California Center.
    Thanks for your respons. I felt a bit relieved.
    I cannot renew my Driver's License if I don't have a valid work permit. I doubt whether the Receipt notice is enough for the Drivers License office to issue a new DL. I changed my employer and the new employer may ask for a new one. But I'm hoping that I might get one in less than 3 months. Let's see



    more...


    emma watson wallpapers hd 2011. emma watson wallpapers hd.
  • emma watson wallpapers hd.



  • inderman
    10-12 04:55 PM
    Is today a holiday for NSC / TSC?
    Is that the reason why we cannot reach IO's?

    I hope that is the reason...





    2010 emma watson wallpapers 2010. emma watson wallpapers hd 2011. 2010 Emma Watson HD Wide emma
  • 2010 Emma Watson HD Wide emma



  • AreWeThereYet
    09-13 10:30 AM
    nrk, how long did it take after the status got updated to "Approval Notice Sent" to the cards received by you? I am assuming that "Approval Notice Sent" on 485 is actually mailing the cards out to the applicant. ( That is what happens on 765 (EAD) application all the time).

    Received physical cards and welcome notice on the same day.

    FYI



    more...


    emma watson wallpapers hd 2011. Emma Watson HD Wallpapers,
  • Emma Watson HD Wallpapers,



  • gcnirvana
    06-15 01:44 PM
    I have a question regarding this whole idea of filing on your own:
    Whats the reason for doing this? Is it because:
    1. Attorneys will be busy during this time
    2. Employer will not file 485
    3. Bad Experience with Attorneys
    4. Anything else please explain

    If 2, whats the guarantee that he will not cancel your LC/140 once he knows that you are filing on your own?

    Sorry about bringing this up. My employer is ready to file 485 but not EAD and AP. He says if we don't renew our EADs on time then we will be out of status and hez seen lot of such cases. Can I file EAD and AP on my own and let my employer file 485?

    Thank you all for the patience!!!





    hair Emma Watson HD Wallpapers, emma watson wallpapers hd 2011. emma watson wallpapers in hd.
  • emma watson wallpapers in hd.



  • seekerofpeace
    10-01 09:31 AM
    The last month of the fiscal year is generally much much better. I doubt approvals for Oct will be anywhere near that.....especially since it is the first month and they will go slow...and November visa availability will be an eye opener.....not much hope....

    Keeping fingers crossed

    SoP



    more...


    emma watson wallpapers hd 2011. emma watson wallpapers hot.
  • emma watson wallpapers hot.



  • vxg
    08-24 03:20 PM
    Am using vonage for lnadline for long as well used their European calling service in past - voice quality is very good - and now to India as well (to land line and cell) - quality is very good ....

    Does it work well with Home security systems Like BRINKS? How good is the call quality if you have DSL at home. I have DSL with 1.5 MBPS download. Thus the voice garbles when you are actively downloading on Internet.





    hot Description: Emma Watson 50 emma watson wallpapers hd 2011. emma watson wallpapers hd 2011
  • emma watson wallpapers hd 2011



  • chandooo
    09-21 11:22 AM
    I used the format below:

    Dear Officer,

    My case has been pending since September 2007. Below are the steps I have taken till now in order to get a decision on my case:

    1: Initiated enquiry through my attorney.
    2: Opened a service request with USCIS (Got an invalid response of no visa numbers available)
    3: Made an Infopass appointment with an immigration officer.

    None of the above has resulted in any clarity towards my case status.

    Below are my case details- (Myself & spouse)-

    Applicant name:
    Application type: I-485
    Category: Employment based EB2 (India)
    Priority date:
    Receipt number:

    Spouse details:
    Applicant name:
    Application type: I-485
    Category: Employment based EB2 (India)
    Priority date:
    Receipt number:

    I had the following questions on my case:

    1: As my priority date is current, has my case been assigned to an Immigration officer.
    2: When can I expect a decision to be made on my case as my case is pre-adjudicated.

    If you need any additional details from me, I can be reached at email or phone @ phone number.

    Regards,

    iam sending the email to i opened sr and contacted congressman too iam just curious about how long this will take



    more...


    house January 2011 Calendar - Emma emma watson wallpapers hd 2011. hot Hot Emma Watson Wallpaper
  • hot Hot Emma Watson Wallpaper



  • stuck_here
    01-22 04:48 AM
    worst case? yes.. it's mine..

    My H1 revalidation appointment was on the 12-Dec. Visa was approved immediatly but haven't received the passport yet. I receive the same response when I call.. that its under PIMS verification. No ETA of when I can expect it to be done..

    I had a H1 transfer to a new employer and 3 year extension happen at the same time. I am not sure what the problem is and what I can do. I am totally stressed out and really depressed ..

    If someone has done something thats helped their case move along.. please PM me or reply to this post.. Thanks !





    tattoo Hot Emma Watson � Girl emma watson wallpapers hd 2011. 2010 Emma Watson wallpaper #18
  • 2010 Emma Watson wallpaper #18



  • pappu
    08-21 12:38 PM
    The law unambiguously states that for employment based categories - EB1 spillover should first go to EB2 and whatever is not required by both EB1 and EB2 will spillover to EB3. If the USCIS has been doing something different previously they were actually not following the letter of the law.

    Here are the relevant sections of the INA which unambiguosly states the above.


    Here is what Section 203 of the Immigration and Nationality Act states -

    EB1 -

    (1) Priority workers. - Visas shall first be made available in a number not to exceed 28.6 percent of such worldwide level, plus any visas not required for the classes specified in paragraphs (4) and (5),...............

    EB2 -

    (2) Aliens who are members of the professions holding advanced degrees or aliens of exceptional ability. -


    (A) In general. - Visas shall be made available, in a number not to exceed 28.6 percent of such worldwide level, plus any visas not required for the classes specified in paragraph (1) ...............


    EB3 -

    (3) Skilled workers, professionals, and other workers.-


    (A) In general. - Visas shall be made available, in a number not to exceed 28.6 percent of such worldwide level, plus any visas not required for the classes specified in paragraphs (1) and (2), .........

    If all these years they were misinterpreting the law, where were lawyers and AILA raising their voice to correct this mistake? This error was deeply affecting the clients of lawyers.

    We need to see more proactive activism of lawyers in matters such as these that are very important for the community. If not, members need to learn the law and do such research themselves. IV core team has been trying its best to read the law and create presentations and research documents whenever we have an important action item or bill on the floor. I would urge the community to read the law on their own as and when needed and raise their awareness.



    more...


    pictures emma watson wallpapers hd. emma watson wallpapers hd 2011. emma watson wallpapers hd
  • emma watson wallpapers hd



  • ash27
    06-12 04:35 PM
    Can somebody frame a letter that we can use to report L1 fraud. And, folks its big companies like accenture and hewitt too exploting loopholes in L1. in my current place, most of experienced workers will be replaced by folks on L1. I dont want to come across as negative. My only point is if there are any violations, lets report it and have everybody follow the rules and regulations...





    dresses emma watson wallpapers hd 2011 emma watson wallpapers hd 2011. wallpaper emma watson 2011
  • wallpaper emma watson 2011



  • Winner
    06-10 11:04 AM
    Thanks guys .... for coming behind me .. Shane Warne or Purple Haze won't satisfy you guys .. Y dont we discuss how Kanimozhi's discontent couldn't play spoil sport for the new govt and how Azhagiri got cornered with chemicals and fertilizers (these 2 are not any interntaional fame for an american 'tunnel rat' to know abt them).

    Above all I am here to get some information to bring a company which violates rules to authorities, nothing more nothing less and not here to do any name calling of mud slinging.

    Good job. I see B1 visa violations in my client place where I work currently(will post it shortly in donor forum). Would you mind joining your state chapter so that we all know who you are?

    http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=72&Itemid=52



    more...


    makeup Emma Watson HD Wallpapers, emma watson wallpapers hd 2011. January 2011 Calendar - Emma
  • January 2011 Calendar - Emma



  • gcseeker101
    04-01 06:19 PM
    I don't want to be a spoilsport.

    But there is a possibility that EB2I has not yet retrogressed (inspite of heavy porting) because USCIS knows EB1C 12000 will flow to EB2 right. In that case we may not see movement of dates in par with 12000 spillover.

    Maybe I am pessimistic.

    In all calculations, it is mentioned that porting at max could be 6k/year. How did we come up with this number? Any proof or just a guess?

    Thanks.


    This is a very simple calculation. Following are the numbers before Oct -2006. These total to ~ 12K.

    EB2-C - 3521
    EB2-I - 9345

    The dates will move further if more than 12K numbers are infused into the system. I would say that the dates should be in Oct - Nov 2006 range with these 12K numbers, having Nov as buffer as they may issue RFE's to folks.





    girlfriend 2010 Emma Watson wallpaper #18 emma watson wallpapers hd 2011. Hot Emma Watson Wallpaper emma
  • Hot Emma Watson Wallpaper emma



  • pappu
    05-09 11:17 AM
    Folks,

    I would like to run a questions by you guys/gals. I am getting ready to file my I-485 application. My lawyer requested that I find all copies of my I-20, OPT EAD, H1-B's etc. My question is do we have to submit copies of I-20, and OPT EAD for the Adjustment of status (I-485) stage ? Please let me know what you think ?

    I-20 is from a university that accept students in the US. The F1 student visa is issued based on the I-20.
    OPT EAD - Is one year of practical training that is allowed after graduation
    It would help if someone can put a list of all documents needed for 485 filing on this thread to help all such questions.





    hairstyles emma watson wallpapers hot. emma watson wallpapers hd 2011. 2011 emma watson wallpapers hd
  • 2011 emma watson wallpapers hd



  • drirshad
    06-29 05:15 PM
    This is not the end of the world, enjoy ur weekend ........

    USCIS will be in big trouble if they do what the rumors say ...

    Just be ready to file and v ll c what happens .....

    I m 99.5% sure that its a rumor ....





    punjabi77
    11-20 11:15 PM
    ummm...not sure what that means....are you saying 'american' people can give you better advice on this matter "of leaving the house because you are moving for a different job" than 'desis'.



    Are you sure you have a job, a house and have the capacity to get to work without needing assistance ?
    Your simplistic explanation about ARMs Vs length of ownership of the house, decision to 'leave the house' because of a job (whatever that means, did you lose your job or did you find a better job or what ?) is just incredible.

    How much down payment did you make ? Won't you lose that amount?

    Here is a conversation I had with a co-worker recently:
    Co-worker took a 3/1 ARM and bought a house which is beyond her means. Now the rate adjusted to a crazy amount and she is finding it hard to pay her mortgage. She blames everybody from her broker to banker to Obama to Paulson to foreign workers.
    Rationalizing to suit your needs is a fallacy. As a grown up you have to own up to the decisions you make. Running away from your financial commitments giving simplistic rationalizations will get you into deeper trouble.

    Anyways, my own interest in this discussion is what sledge_hammer nailed, people like him/her and I pay for your greed.

    Where did I say that american's gave better advice than desis. I was just trying to compare mentality of two diff community for a same situation.
    I m not asking for personal opinion as to how u feel when someone foreclose.I m asking for an advice as to what r the consequences





    gcbeku
    08-13 09:20 AM
    Today we received our welcome notices. The PD on my application is correct but the PD on my wife's application is same as the receipt date. Is this normal for the dependent application?

    Our applications were approved based on substitute labor. Our 485 is based on 140 with PD Aug 2006 but we have another substitute labor with PD Nov 2005. When I applied for 140 with PD Aug 2006, I added my wife as dependent. But in the substitute labor I am not sure if my wife was added.

    Is there anything to worry or just ignore it?

    Thank you

    Check with your lawyers. It should be easy to get an amended approval notice or atleast a letter from USCIS that it is okay.



    Updates Via E-Mail