Pages

 

golden eagle hunting

images A golden eagle attacks golden eagle hunting. pictures golden eagle hunting
  • pictures golden eagle hunting



  • jsb
    10-12 09:33 AM
    It is a oneway call for giving information on, "USCIS Receipting Delay - How Does This Affect You?" Perhaps they are going to repleat what they said on this on Oct 5 (i.e. mention nothing about applications not in the system, other than just to wait). What if USCIS guys mixed up "done" and "yet to be done" boxes. You will perhaps never find un-entered filings, unless someone checks manually each and every filing in each and every box.





    wallpaper pictures golden eagle hunting golden eagle hunting. golden-eagle-drags-goats-of
  • golden-eagle-drags-goats-of



  • mammoy2k
    01-08 12:03 PM
    If you dont have PR, the rateyou pay is higher. Some deny loans as well.


    I am on H1/EAD and own a home. Lenders don't deny you a loan solely based on your visa status. Some think its too risky to own a home before getting a green card. I think this is a personal choice you make based on your comfort level. IMHO, we should keep the home ownership out of this. If we include things that are simply not true, it will only make our letter(s) less credible.





    golden eagle hunting. Golden Eagle
  • Golden Eagle



  • singhsa3
    08-20 10:55 PM
    Thats exactly what it is... Now folks take a look here. These were the dates before July 2007.
    http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_3236.html
    It will be resonable to assume that these will be the dates in OCT bulletien for Eb3-I.
    Finally, 5882 is our only hope for now.

    With the earlier method or the current method, EB3-I will always end up last. Vertically EB3-ROW gets the excess visas (old method), horizontally EB2-I gets the excess visas (new method). So, either way EB3-I won't benefit, the only solace being that with the current system atleast our EB2-I friends are getting their freedom faster.

    For us, visa recapture or other legislative changes are the only relief.

    BTW, my PD is June 2003, EB3-I





    2011 golden-eagle-drags-goats-of golden eagle hunting. golden eagle hunting wolves.
  • golden eagle hunting wolves.



  • caliguy
    10-22 04:53 PM
    @ fatjoe

    My PD is June '04. RD is July 2, 2007 and ND is August 21, 2007. Yes, I tried Ombudsman, sent them my case more than a month back.

    Cali: Did you try Ombudsman too? No result?
    Mine is at TSC. PD: July 04. RD: Aug 17, 2007. ND: Oct 15, 2007. What is your RD and ND?
    I have a feeling that the IO might look at the applications received on Aug 17, 2007, only at last. Its because, when I went for infopass, the IO said that, "You have filed on the last date, so you will have to wait".
    Anyhow, I have tried all that I could, and now I leave it to the Almighty.[/QUOTE]



    more...


    golden eagle hunting. Golden Eagle image
  • Golden Eagle image



  • 485Mbe4001
    08-20 03:26 PM
    yes, but july 2007 VB and the subsequent USCIS change related to approving cases with pending namechecks added a significant number awaiting for approval. Then a couple of months back USCIS woke up from slumber or had a shot of 100 proof single malt, re read some law and decided that the overflow allocation should be changed. The result is that there will be next to nothing for EB3 (for that matter EB2 will also have less overflow available) as they clear the backlogs, i doubt anything besides a recapture in the short term and a significant rehaul in the long term will work...i hope i am wrong but EB3 I and C are in for a long wait.


    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=262686&postcount=15

    For last 10 years EB3 took numbers equally from EB2 and EB1. Even when EB2 was retrogressed EB2 numbers where made available to EB3.





    golden eagle hunting. about TWRA#39;s Golden Eagle
  • about TWRA#39;s Golden Eagle



  • SunnySurya
    08-07 12:56 PM
    You should be working with me to make this happen. I cannot do without you. Think clearly the depth of the issue.
    The letter campaign resulted in 5000 odd letters from the entire EB community. This included efforts from some very hardworking IV people who did not spend time on the forums but went out and collected 100s of letters, one collected more than a thousand letters. So i am guessing that not more than 2000 EB folks got their collective butts to participate in the letter campaign.

    if you expect EB2 I and the so call US educated (i am too, hence i can use 'so called') folks to stop chatting on the forums and send money and letters in the tens of thousands, then please tell me want you smoke --- i would like to inhale some of that magic too.

    good luck towards your efforts. if you make it happen then, in all honesty, i would also like to nominate you to the core team, if you dont then i have a bridge in brooklyn that i want to sell.



    more...


    golden eagle hunting. golden eagle hunting wolves.
  • golden eagle hunting wolves.



  • satishku_2000
    07-10 01:15 PM
    Everyone knows that increasing green card numbers will be best solution. In that also if we ask too much we may not get anything. Double the number of annual Gc plus exclude dependents will be enough for reducing retrogession but that may not eliminate. But waiting period of 2 to 3 years can be reasonable for most people. I am sure one more chance will come for increasing H1b numbers. That time we can try for GC increase also.

    But I am supporting the flower Campaign for protesting the VB mess up though it will not solve the problem


    Everyone knows what solves the problem , I was asking about to how to acheive them . What are your suggestions to acheive those goals. You seem to have a problem with everything everyone suggests or does. What are your concrete ideas to acheive our goals.

    The problem is not about waiting , Problem is unpredictability about waiting , Can you tell me when will my sep 2004 PD will become current? I think I will meet your threshhold of 3 years sooner rather than later ...

    Did you send flowers by the way?

    You said ". That time we can try for GC increase also. " , How do you want us to try?





    2010 Golden Eagle golden eagle hunting. A golden eagle attacks
  • A golden eagle attacks



  • h1techSlave
    01-07 02:21 PM
    One way "in which we can get more people involved on IV" is to remove some of the barriers to such participation. And the infamous red/green thingie comes to my mind.

    Any updates on when IV is going to get rid of the red/green dot thingie?

    Counting time after I140 approval towards citizenship proposal is already on our table for things to consider as a campaign. For Campaigns like this, we will need massive support than what we currently have. Even recent greencard holders can benefit from it.
    So the first step before we undertake any big project is to get more membership base.

    So let us first figure out ways in which we can get more people involved on IV. Without massive participation no campaign, letter/lobby/phonecall etc will work. We need to really go out of our way and spread the word around so that everyone that is stuck in this immigration mess can join this movement.



    more...


    golden eagle hunting. Golden Eagles: Hunting with
  • Golden Eagles: Hunting with



  • prinive
    07-09 06:36 PM
    The campaign already made the point. Guys this campaign is great sucess. we are able to get a massage from the lion from its den. :rolleyes:





    hair golden eagle hunting wolves. golden eagle hunting. The Golden Eagle
  • The Golden Eagle



  • vshar
    08-20 03:11 PM
    I also just changed my plan from unlimited residential to world. Wow.

    Now lets see how is the call quality to India.:)



    more...


    golden eagle hunting. 9 Golden Eagle
  • 9 Golden Eagle



  • singhsa3
    10-21 08:28 PM
    Can you please state the source of ur information.
    The contents of this postings are based on what I have read from various Lawyer's website and my lawyer's suggestions.

    Multiple I-485 Fillings Scenario:

    1. Two I-485 for the with the same primary applicant

    Case a: One I-140/I-485 Pending with another employer and one I-140/I-485 to be filed in July with the current employer.

    Case b: One I-140/I-485 Pending due to substituted labor (and cannot be expedited because premium processing not available). Another I-485 to be filed based on approved I-140 (on one's own labor). Both from the same employer.

    2. Two I-485 with different primary applicants (Primary on one and dependent on other)

    Case a: I-140 for one is approved while other's pending
    Case b: Both I-140 Approved
    Case c: Both filling concurrently in June

    Pros and Cons
    Scenario 1, Case a: In this case there is a substantial risk that I-485 filed with first employer might lead to issues esp if I-140 is not approved. Thus is a good idea to file another one with current employer. (Pro)

    Scenario 1, Case a: How can one Adjust the Status from two employer at the same time. (Con)

    Scenario 1, Case b: Since first I-485 application is already filed and I-140's outcome is not known. It is a good idea to file another one as a fall back option. If one waits for the outcome of first I-140 and it is denied and then it will be too late to file another I-485 because dates might have retrogressed.

    Scenario 2, Case a: One with the approved I-140 should file I-485 with other as dependent.

    Scenario 2, Case b: I-485 for both is almost ensured and thus filling two will give added cover in case something happens. One might have a better priority date than other. (Pro)

    Scenario 2, Case b: Job loss of one would still allow other with AC-21 benefits. (Pro)

    Scenario 2, Case b:Only one of the two partners has to stick to the job description and other is free to pursue anything (including studies).

    Scenario 2, Case c: Use I-140 Premium Processing on at least one application for added certainty.

    Summary of Pros and Cons
    Pros:
    1. More flexibility as there are two applications to fall back on.
    2. Only opportunity to file EAD/AP before retrogression kicks in.
    3. Useful if I-140 is pending and outcome of it is unknown.
    4. There are NO USCIS memos that prohibits such filling explicitly.
    5. Many lawyers have recommended this as a best option.
    6. It has been mentioned that USCIS cancels the second I-485 after approving the other. That makes this a hassle free option.
    7. If there are issues with multiple filling one of the application can be withdrawn.
    8. If later on it turns out two application is a norm and right thing to do and retrogression hits one has no one to blame but himself.


    Cons:
    1. Cost of two fillings (if paid by self)
    2. There have been indications by lawyers that two fillings could lead to unnecessary delays and interviews.
    3. Apart from delays there has been indications that USCIS might issue an
    RFE and ask to choose one.

    Conclusion
    ========
    There is nothing wrong with two filings, worst case scenario could be an RFE from USCIS to choose one. Best case scenario is USCIS upon approving one cancels other. Two filings indeed give you a peace of mind and reduce risk during the process. It doesn't change the outcome (like your application will not be denied just because you have filed two). If a little delay is acceptable to you as a price you pay to reduce a bigger risk and added benefits then multiple filing is right thing to do.





    hot Golden Eagle image golden eagle hunting. #39;Golden Eagle hunting at
  • #39;Golden Eagle hunting at



  • victory123
    05-17 10:24 AM
    Hi,

    My labor (EB3) and 140 were approved a while ago.My company has sent H1B extension for three years in Feb 07.There was a query requesting for additional evidence from USICS in Apr 07.They are requesting lot of my company info and nothing about myself.My Company is taking its own sweet time to respond.Now I am eligible to file 485 as per the latest June visa dates for EB3.My question is could I file 485 when H1b extension is pending.My previous I94 expired on May 07.Please help as it is urgent.If the visa dates move back again then it will be horrible.My Company didn't file during concurrent filing and has eaten 2 years of my life and now they may use this to further hold me..any help will be appreciated.

    Thx Vict



    more...


    house golden eagle hunting. golden eagle hunting. images GOLDEN EAGLE NEST
  • images GOLDEN EAGLE NEST



  • eb_retrogession
    01-25 08:51 AM
    1.
    'United States Entry/Exit Tracking: Is the United States Visitor and Immigrant Status Indicator
    Technology (U.S. VISIT) On Track for Success?'
    Senate Appropriations Committee
    Homeland Security Subcommittee
    January 25, 2006, 10 a.m.
    138 Dirksen Senate Office Building
    http://appropriations.senate.gov

    Witnesses:
    Jim Williams
    Director of U.S. VISIT, Homeland Security Department

    Randolph Hite
    Director of IT Architecture and Systems issues at the Government Accountability Office

    Contact: 202-224-7363


    ********
    ********

    2.
    Breakfast Briefing: Today?s Employment-Based Immigration and the Role Temporary Worker Programs Play.
    Wednesday, January 25, 2006
    8:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
    Migration Policy Institute
    1400 16th Street, NW, Suite 300 (Third Floor)
    Washington, DC 20036
    http://contact.migrationpolicy.org/site/Calendar?view=Detail&id=2141&JServSessionIdr006=gc9w527hd2.app2a

    Speakers: Susan Martin
    Director of the Institute for the Study of International Migration

    Deborah W. Meyers
    MPI Senior Policy Analyst

    Moderator: Doris Meissner, MPI Senior Fellow

    Contact: Lisa Dixon at events@migrationpolicy.org or (202) 266-1929.





    tattoo about TWRA#39;s Golden Eagle golden eagle hunting. The range of this bird extends
  • The range of this bird extends



  • gc28262
    08-21 12:11 PM
    If phone companies resort to misleading advertisements, you can complain to FCC (Federal Communications Commission)

    FCC Consumer Complaints (http://esupport.fcc.gov/complaints.htm)



    more...


    pictures golden eagle hunting wolves. golden eagle hunting. golden eagle hunting wolves.
  • golden eagle hunting wolves.



  • NKR
    08-07 01:48 PM
    Someone gave me a red dot with this comment
    no jumping the line

    Sorry to disappoint you, but this does not apply to me. I am already green card holder since 2002 and here in IV forum to help others. (Please refer to my old posts).

    Please allow me to share a good news with you. I just got letter for my citizenship oath on Aug 19th. And yes, probably you have guessed it, I work from home. Just 2 days a week.

    I thought I will give you a green but this handful of people couldn?t stomach what I said and spoilt my reputation so much that I cannot give you a green until my reputation goes up?





    dresses #39;Golden Eagle hunting at golden eagle hunting. Mongolian golden-eagle hunting
  • Mongolian golden-eagle hunting



  • chanduv23
    09-21 09:38 AM
    Approved on Sep 10th, got physical cards on Sep 20th. Best wishes to all who are still in the journey.



    more...


    makeup Golden Eagles: Hunting with golden eagle hunting. golden eagle hunting.
  • golden eagle hunting.



  • bkn96
    11-26 09:37 AM
    And you did not understand that this is a way for the lawyer to advertise himself.
    He may have seen many people worried about this issue on IV and he wrote on his site . Now you are becoming his agent and posting on this site. This is not a news. It is only a comment. It can be true/partially true or partially false.
    To me this issue is a non issue for which IV is working and this lawyer is blowing out of proportion. Only handful of people got denials and that too because their Desi employer acted in revenge for them leaving the company.


    I am not an agent, but one of the victim and looking for solutions. This may not be issue for you, but issue for many of us. I am sure you think your issue is important than others and I don't complain.. But this an issue..
    Again whatever many be the reason, due to desi employer or USCIS we suffer and we are on the hook all the time..





    girlfriend The range of this bird extends golden eagle hunting. Golden eagle festival
  • Golden eagle festival



  • EndlessWait
    01-24 01:07 PM
    http://anilgeneral.blogspot.com/2008/01/india-in-1835.html


    Someone forwarded this recently.

    this is such an outrage!..is this true or made up..





    hairstyles 9 Golden Eagle golden eagle hunting. Eagle hunting has been
  • Eagle hunting has been



  • kshitijnt
    05-09 10:29 PM
    Let us talk about the "skills" introduced by H1/L1/offshore companies

    a) One guy takes the phone interview for 15 other guys with "skills" they preted to have
    b) Lying on the resume with "skills" that you don't have, so that you can learn the "skill" at the expense of the client
    c) "Skill" in Violating B1 visa laws and sending people on B1 to do actual work to client
    d) "Skill" in violating L1 law which is used to drive down the wages by 20-30%
    e) "Skill" demonstrated by indian offshorers to enter into a contract with a large corporation where they will provide warm bodies in exchange for a very low billing rate. Client wouldn't have any ability to interview the incoming cosultant, which means the offshorer employee is learning at the expense of the foolish client. Then that will be touted as "savings".
    f) "Skill" of fly-by-night operators to shave off 70% of the billing rate through a 6-level pyramid of contracting companies

    Should I add to this list of "skills" further?

    Hey Hunter, were you born in this world with C++ knowledge baby? I have said to some of my managers and also clients that I was interested in the job because I wanted to ramp up skills in that area and they were more than willing to give me that job.

    And let me guess, you are someone who hates Indians, isnt it, so why dont you spend some time upgrading your skills , will help you in your own personal skills and career? Rather than waste time on this board.





    chanduv23
    11-06 09:44 AM
    I was wondering if there are any plans for a recapture campaign ? my feeling is that we should concentrate on recapture at all times ..even if it is something in preparation i.e. do some homework now itself in anticipation ..the other point is keep talking about IV and get new members ..in the last 2 days ..I came across 2 people in various stages of immigration and they did not know about IV ..and they have joined now. I guess this is the most effective way to increase membership

    well - we need money for lobbying and our funding drives are not going well. As nothing has happened on the legislative front, our members are not happy. But we must not give up.

    WSe will do what we can. Please help reenergizing our base. It is very essential that we see a new generation of dedicated IV members.





    gccovet
    11-24 04:17 PM
    My co-worker sent emails and letters today.
    GCCovet.



    Updates Via E-Mail